Will Xbox break record once again?

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

I have a question if you don't mind. There was something mentioned about the on button if I'm not mistaken. Isn't it true like with PS3 you can insert the disc partially when system is off and system will switch on and draw the disc inside?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@StrifeDelivery said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Record of faulty hardware? Now that PS4 fail rate is below industry standard, crushing lemming dream of RROD2.0, will MS repeate same mistake of past or have they learn from lesson? I think they learn lesson and this why xbone is so big and unappealing to look.

30-40% in 1 day is below industry standard? the RROD didn't happen until 18-24 months later. the PS3 YLOD which was only 5% didn't happen until 18-24 months later. in launch month the 360 and PS3 failure rate was near 0% the high failure rate on day 1 is terrible

wait what? You're saying 30-40% of PS4's failed/had issues? So 300,000-400,000 consoles had issues? What is this?

Yup. or we can believe Sony that only 40k of the 1 million are having issues. You think everyone with an issue runs to the internet? How many PS4's aren't even plugged in yet and are waiting for x-mas? Sony always tries to hide their negatives which i don't blame them for by any means, but it doesn't mean its not happening

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

I would think that MS wouldn't release another console knowingly out to the public that had extreme hardware flaws like with the 360, but you never know.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

#

@darkangel115 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@darkangel115 said:

30-40% in 1 day is below industry standard? the RROD didn't happen until 18-24 months later. the PS3 YLOD which was only 5% didn't happen until 18-24 months later. in launch month the 360 and PS3 failure rate was near 0% the high failure rate on day 1 is terrible

Lemming intellect at display again. 1/10.

Lemming? or just being realistic?

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/590/os92.png

I would embed it but the GS forum seems to be rejecting that feature right now

This picture does not say 40% fail rate. Selfown. That is approach of 360 fail rate, and this has not been reported of any credible source. 360 were RROD since day one, however MS deny and bias western media ignore until story is so big that real journalist on news channel report.

western journalism? lol

the picture shows i do in fact own a PS4. i will also own a X1 come friday. I'm not a lemming nor a cow. Just a gamer. If you look on amazons site, look at the verified buyers (which are the people that actually purchased it form amazon for a fact) about 30-40% of them had DOA consoles. now i know amazon isn't the only seller, but they are one of the largest and it would be highly unrealistic to believe they are the only supplier who shipped faulty PS4s averages are just that, averages. We already seen a bunch fail before launch including ones from gamins sites like kotaku, IGN, joystiq etc. we watched failures in demo kiosks, at game shows etc. The failure rate is unusually high for 1 day. Anyone with a set of eyeballs can see this

Why does lemming have habit of always digging deeper hole? You did not provide link of fail rate close to 360, only ranting. Selfown again.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Snugenz said:

@Pray_to_me said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Pray_to_me said:

It's basically an air conditioner sized 360 that can't play games in 1080P.

Yet Forza 5 is 1080p..........okey dokey.

Lol a racing game. GTA 5 was 1080P last gen. LMFAO!

No it wasn't and neither was GT5.

Need link or proof that Forza 5 is not 1080p. I'm just going on last I heard.

M post was in response to Pray_to_me, he was trying to claim GT5 was in 1080p (which it wasnt, it was something like 1280x1080), the "No it wasn't" part was taking the piss of him mistakingly saying GTA5 instead of GT5.

Sorry, my bad