Will X1X get a verified Graphics King title before this gen is over?

• 186 results
tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll: Will X1X get a verified Graphics King title before this gen is over? (60 votes)

lol @ xbox fans who bought the X thinking they'd automatically get Graphics King status with no games. 58%
Just wait til E3, Phil will drop the Halo 6 2018 release date and it will blow every PS exclusive away. 12%
Resolution = graphics stupid cows! So X1X is aleady graphics king, better resolution means better graphics period YAHAHAHH! 18%
X1X proves without a doubt that power without games is utterly pointless, $500 well spent eh? PS5 might be $500 but at least we know it'll have game to validate that. 38%

It's not looking too likely at this point.

All speculation and reports point to PS5 releasing fall 2019 or 1Q 2020. It's not 2018 and MS still hasn't given a solid release date for Crackdown 3!? Is there still hope by xbox fans that The Mighty X will have at least 1 graphics king before it's completely blown out of the water by PS5?

If MS were planning to release any big AAA titles this fall they should have at least announced the games being in development last year, but all we heard about were the games they delayed from 2017.

We have at least 3 RELEASE DATES CONFIRMED for NEW AAA PS4 exclusives for 2018 that are all considered graphically impressive titles...2 of which, like HZD before them, are both open world.

GOD OF WAR

No Caption Provided

SPIDERMAN

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Detroit Become Human

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So, far all MS has announced for 2018 left to release are State of Decay 2 and Crackdown 3. Are those going to enough to top Sony's AAA 2018 titles in graphics?

If MS dose have AAA games to announce and they end up releasing in 2019 when PS5 is expected to come out those games will still get blown out of the water by TLOU2 and Death Stranding even if those games are cross-gen titles.

How many X1X owners are still holding out for a universally praised Graphics King title like HZD on PS4 for the proudly acclaimed "Most powerful console in history" before it's too little too late?

• 
QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#101 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@hawkeye44: Yea, the game is totally insane on a Pro and 4K HDR TV. This forum compresses pictures to hell so it's hard to do side by side comparisons. Most of the detail in my pictures are gone by the time I post them here. I think HZD looks best at night but I hate the way the night time pics look when they are posted here. Too many details lost.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 25601 Posts

@quadknight said:

@DragonfireXZ95: No doubt, I agree with you modded TW3 pulls ahead but I think using mods is bit unfair so I like to compare games based on how they are shipped. I think HZD looks better than unmodded TW3 and that's incredible for a console game. It doesn't take away anything from TW3 though because there are still areas that unmodded TW3 beats HZD in like water and some textures. It's amazing that TW3 is still one of the best looking games ever made and it's 3 years old. Both games are the best looking open-world games I've ever played and I can't wait to see what both studios have in store for us for their next games.

Yeah, I'd say they're pretty close unmodded. Witcher 3 unmodded textures weren't the best in many instances, but the water always looked great.

We'll have to wait and see what Far Cry 5 does with its alien DLC that's supposed to be coming out. I think it's going to another planet? They could really pull off some insane graphics if they go the correct route on it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 10010 Posts

@quadknight said:

@hawkeye44: Yea, the game is totally insane on a Pro and 4K HDR TV. This forum compresses pictures to hell so it's hard to do side by side comparisons. Most of the detail in my pictures are gone by the time I post them here. I think HZD looks best at night but I hate the way the night time pics look when they are posted here. Too many details lost.

The screenshots you provided show W3 and FC5 look better.

I'm sorry.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 DragonfireXZ95

I would actually like to see a side by side of The Witcher 3 on Xbone X vs HZD on Pro. Giovela with his expensive speakers always talks it up, but he has yet to post a screenshot of the game on his X1X.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12149 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95: how dare you talk down about our Dolby atmos God you heathen

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 DragonfireXZ95

@stereointegrity said:

@DragonfireXZ95: how dare you talk down about our Dolby atmos God you heathen

I shall be smitten, but I will accept it gracefully!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By QuadKnight

@zaryia said:
@quadknight said:

The screenshots you provided show W3 and FC5 look better.

I'm sorry.

Don't be sorry bro, you're wrong :P.

@DragonfireXZ95: XD Giovela knows TW3 on his Xbone will lose that's why he never posts it.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 2810 Posts

@zaryia: That was kind of the point I was alluding to.

HZD fans, not necessarily @quadknight in particular, love to show off Aloy up close in photo mode, conveniently ignoring the fact that the same up close shots taken without photo mode cause a dramatic drop in details, even to the point where the game completely blurs her face completely when you get the camera close enough.

Hawkeye44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#109 Hawkeye44
Member since 2017 • 230 Posts

@zaryia:

lol at the excuses and damage control. They won those awards because they have the best visuals. There is no conspiracy involved

How is the FC5 screenshot better than my HZD? My HZD screenshot have way more details, bether lighting, more foliage, more particle effects.

Also HZD and U4 looks way better than those witcher 3 images.

I played the witcher 3, it doesn't even come close in visuals.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12334 Posts

Oh look! Another cow thread bashing xbox. Hey, if it doesn't have exclusives, it has zero games remember?

Forget the fact that nearly every multiplat plays and looks better at higher res or faster fps than ps4 pro. Lol yes, lets forget that.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Zaryia

@hawkeye44@quadknight

The gameplay screenshot comparisons posted in this thread speak for themselves. Witcher 3 Ultra was heralded the gfx king for 2015, not my fault it isn't allowed to run for 2016 and 2017. It's also not my fault FC5 released in 2018 and couldn't run for those awards either. There's nothing left for us to do here, the direct evidence posted in form of screenshots prove the facts stated by me. Easily.

In fact the shots show this so clearly that I'm questioning if its true what they say about Sony fanboys. (Cult like). I'm dealing with people who thought UC3 and TLOU beat out PC last gen.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Zaryia

@Phazevariance said:

Forget the fact that nearly every multiplat plays and looks better at higher res or faster fps than ps4 pro. Lol yes, lets forget that.

This is the issue with Cows.

Nearly All of their video games look better on 1X or PC, but they are willing to trade that for 2 or 3 games in an entire gen that may fall in the top 25. The other top 23 best looking games belong to other systems.

This is what we call fake gfx whores.

@appariti0n said:

@zaryia: That was kind of the point I was alluding to.

HZD fans, not necessarily @quadknight in particular, love to show off Aloy up close in photo mode, conveniently ignoring the fact that the same up close shots taken without photo mode cause a dramatic drop in details, even to the point where the game completely blurs her face completely when you get the camera close enough.

Yeah she looks worse than modded Skyrim NPCs in gameplay shots. Forget Witcher 3 or FC5.

I know Sony fanboys are bad, but this above example makes me think they are down right a cult.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By QuadKnight

@zaryia: ”Worse than modded Skyrim NPCs”

? You are now officially a clown with no credibility...

? There’s being a normal fanboy and there’s being a clown, you’ve crossed into the clown territory. Aloy vs my heavily modded Skyrim character.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Zaryia

@quadknight said:

@zaryia: ”Worse than Skyrim NPCs”

Nice edit,

@zaryia said:

Yeah she looks worse than modded Skyrim NPCs

But yeah lmao her face. This blows that away, https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7523/27579402453_f32b82a737_o.jpg

You should have stuck with photomodes of HZD. Witcher 3 and FC5 both on Ultra 4k easily look better than every single screenshot you've posted in this thread.

Not the GFX KING. Sorry.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 QuadKnight

@zaryia said:
@quadknight said:

Nice edit,

@zaryia said:

You should have stuck with photomodes of HZD. Witcher 3 and FC5 both on Ultra 4k easily look better than every single screenshot you've posted in this thread.

Not the GFX KING. Sorry.

Sorry dude, you're blind and delusional. Go check your eyes out lol. First you said HZD looked a gen behind now you're saying it looks no better than a modded last gen game lol.

You officially have no credibility.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 hrt_rulz01  Online
Member since 2006 • 19365 Posts

@quadknight said:
@zaryia said:
@quadknight said:

Nice edit,

@zaryia said:

Not the GFX KING. Sorry.

Sorry dude, you're blind and delusional. Go check your eyes out lol. First you said HZD looked a gen behind now you're saying it looks no better than a modded last gen game lol.

Lol, yeah because you have so much... everybody here takes you seriously :) Lmao.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By QuadKnight

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@quadknight said:
@zaryia said:
@quadknight said:

Nice edit,

@zaryia said:

Not the GFX KING. Sorry.

Lol, yeah because you have so much... everybody here takes you seriously :) Lmao.

I've got all the games in this comparison and I'm actually doing the comparison with my own gameplay screens. He's posting other people's screens and talking about games he hasn't played like Horizon. I have all the credibility and he has none, no one takes either you or him seriously. ? Especially you since you're a lem and don't even know what it's like to have a graphics king on your FlopboneX.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Zaryia

@quadknight said:
@zaryia said:
@quadknight said:

Nice edit,

@zaryia said:

Not the GFX KING. Sorry.

1. That face screenshot I posted of Witcher 3 looks better than the face shots you posted of HDZ. By a lot. As do the world screenshots.

2. Yes, it isn't much better than modded skyrim from the gameplay shots you posted. https://abload.de/img/72850_20170101171208_m4jro.png

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 hrt_rulz01  Online

@quadknight said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@quadknight said:
@zaryia said:
@quadknight said:

Nice edit,

@zaryia said:

Not the GFX KING. Sorry.

I've got all the games in this comparison and I'm actually doing the comparison with my own gameplay screens. He's posting other people's screens and talking about games he hasn't played like Horizon. I have all the credibility and he has none, no one takes either you or him seriously. ? Especially you since you're a lem and don't even know what it's like to have a graphics king on your FlopboneX.

Lmao... keep proving my point.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Zaryia

@quadknight said:

I'm comparing gameplay shots of HDZ to game play shots of FC5 and W3 modded. No photomodes or cutscenes of either of these 3. The latter 2 happen to objectively look better.

Whats the matter here?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 QuadKnight

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@quadknight said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@quadknight said:
@zaryia said:

Nice edit,

Not the GFX KING. Sorry.

? The point that you're a butthurt lem that hypes trash like Crackhead 3 because he doesn't have a graphics king contender?

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 hrt_rulz01  Online

@quadknight said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@quadknight said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@quadknight said:

? The point that you're a butthurt lem that hypes trash like Crackhead 3 because he doesn't have a graphics king contender?

Lmao... keep going.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By QuadKnight

@zaryia said:

@quadknight said:

I'm comparing gameplay shots of HDZ to game play shots of FC5 and W3 modded. No photomodes or cutscenes of either of these 3. The latter 2 happen to objectively look better.

Whats the matter here?

The point here and why I say you have no credibility isn't because you think FC5 and TW3 look better it's because of the ridiculous things you're saying. Saying shit like "FC5 is a gen ahead" or that "Aloy looks no better than a modded Skyrim NPC" take away all your credibility. Notice how I didn't argue with apparti0n or DragonFire despite the fact they have differing opinions from mine? That's because they didn't make outlandish crazy claims like you.

I don't give a damn whether you find HZD impressive or not, it's already gotten too many graphics awards both from DICE and Digital Foundry, so the approval of a clueless fanboy doesn't take anything away from it being impressive looking.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Zaryia

P.S. Battlefront PC Ultra looks better too,

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4464/37453316376_f43cdbfece_o.png

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4470/37447595366_1607b1061f_o.png

https://abload.de/img/bf4pmsr9.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4461/37447205916_e99225eb73_o.png

http://abload.de/img/starwarsbattlefrontiik5sf3.jpg

Jesus christ.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 QuadKnight

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@quadknight said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@quadknight said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Lmao... keep going.

"X 'gon give it to ya!" ???

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Zaryia

@quadknight said:
many graphics awards both from DICE and Digital Foundry,

Which is irrelevant as those 2 games didn't release in 2017 to be allowed to compete, and that brute-forced PC multiplats on Ultra almost always lose technical achievement awards regardless since that niche category is almost never even considered.

Thus we let the data (screenshots) talk for themselves over subjective awards.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 hrt_rulz01  Online

@quadknight: Lmao... yeah a game with actual gameplay. Not just watching a movie, like on PS4. LOL!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 QuadKnight

@zaryia said:
@quadknight said:

Which is irrelevant as those 2 games didn't release in 2017 to be allowed to compete, and that PC almost always loses technical gfx awards regardless.

Irrelevant according to who? Irrelevant according to some clueless fanboy on a forum called "System Wars"?

Don't make me laugh.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Zaryia

@quadknight said:
@zaryia said:
@quadknight said:

Which is irrelevant as those 2 games didn't release in 2017 to be allowed to compete, and that PC almost always loses technical gfx awards regardless.

Irrelevant according to who? Irrelevant according to some clueless fanboy on a forum called "System Wars"?

Don't make me laugh.

It's irrelevant because these 2 games literally were not allowed to compete in 2017 awards due to their release date :|

You feeling okay?

P.S. PC games on ultra almost never win technical achievement awards, no matter what. For decades now. Too much brute forcing and too niche.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 QuadKnight

@zaryia said:
@quadknight said:
@zaryia said:
@quadknight said:

Don't make me laugh.

It's irrelevant because these 2 games literally were not allowed to compete in 2017 awards due to their release date :|

You feeling okay?

Sorry dude, like I said you have ZERO credibility.

DICE and Digital Foundry Awards >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4K chickens >>>>>>>>>>>>> You.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Zaryia

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@quadknight: Lmao... yeah a game with actual gameplay. Not just watching a movie, like on PS4. LOL!

Just post shots of FC5 on xbox one x...even that version currently beats out Horizon and defeats any talking points Cows might have.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Zaryia

@quadknight said:

Sorry dude, like I said you have ZERO credibility.

You're a moron, a 2015 and 2018 game can't be included in 2017 ANNUAL AWARDS(Ones which PC has practically not been included in for decades, but lets ignore that.) Please be trolling.

It's like trying to nominate Schindler's List in the 2019 OSCARs, but saying it sucks since it wasn't included....are you STUPID?

The screenshots provided in this thread show for a fact TWIII and FC5 look better, by a good margin. You were given a chance to provide ones that beat these 2 games and you failed miserably with blurry and jaggy messes and 2014 level faces. Actual photo evidence.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39202 Posts

Quadknight went into post gifs\images and comment "LOL SALT BUTTHURT" mode, looks like he doesn't have any arguments left

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By QuadKnight

@MonsieurX said:

Quadknight went into post gifs\images and comment "LOL SALT BUTTHURT" mode, looks like he doesn't have any arguments left

^ ^ ? Another salty butthurt lem mad he blew $500 on a FlopboneX with no graphics kings. Hopefully Crackhead 3 can redeem your Flopbone, take heart lol.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 hrt_rulz01  Online

@zaryia said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Just post shots of FC5 on xbox one x...even that version currently beats out Horizon and defeats any talking points Cows might have.

There's no point... people like Quack believe what they want to believe. Let him live in his delusion :)

He'd probably run away and hide behind PC anyway, like he usually does when PS gets beat.

@MonsieurX said:

Lmao... yep. That's how you know you got him. He'll just cut & paste his usual response "salty butthurt lem who wasted money on Flopbone blah blah". Lol. Nobody takes him seriously.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#138 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 35720 Posts

@quadknight said:
@MonsieurX said:

^ ^ ? Another salty butthurt lem mad he blew $500 on a FlopboneX with no graphics kings. Hope fully Crackhead 3 can redeem your Flopbone, take heart lol.

Wow, that comment must of hurt a lot. You are getting lamer with your responses man. You need new material cause you are falling apart.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Zaryia

I'm sorry but FC5 on XB1X looks better than any video game on PS4 at the moment making this threads OP a bit silly.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#140  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 54046 Posts

@quadknight said:
@MonsieurX said:

^ ^ ? Another salty butthurt lem mad he blew $500 on a FlopboneX with no graphics kings. Hope fully Crackhead 3 can redeem your Flopbone, take heart lol.

You just called Monsieur a Lem? What?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 QuadKnight

@lundy86_4 said:
@quadknight said:
@MonsieurX said:

Well he defends lems even though he claims he isn't one.

? Guilt by association.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#142  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@quadknight said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 MonsieurX

@quadknight said:
@MonsieurX said:

Thank you for proving my point

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12906 Posts

Quack is having another meltdown, love it lol.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#145  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 54046 Posts

@quadknight said:

? Guilt by association.

Calling that idiotic is being generous. Plus, that emoji is getting a little overplayed.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 MonsieurX

@quadknight said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@quadknight said:
@MonsieurX said:

? Guilt by association.

I don't see where I defended lems

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 2810 Posts

@quadknight said:
@zaryia said:

@quadknight said:

Whats the matter here?

The point here and why I say you have no credibility isn't because you think FC5 and TW3 look better it's because of the ridiculous things you're saying. Saying shit like "FC5 is a gen ahead" or that "Aloy looks no better than a modded Skyrim NPC" take away all your credibility. Notice how I didn't argue with apparti0n or DragonFire despite the fact they have differing opinions from mine? That's because they didn't make outlandish crazy claims like you.

I don't give a damn whether you find HZD impressive or not, it's already gotten too many graphics awards both from DICE and Digital Foundry, so the approval of a clueless fanboy doesn't take anything away from it being impressive looking.

Well, and honestly, the title says "verified graphics king", yet HZD has mostly been praised for how "impressive the tech" is. One does not equal the other.

HZD isn't the best looking game, but when it comes to making the best use of the hardware it's written for, it's definitely the king.

shurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 shurns
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts

@zaryia said:

@quadknight :

Night comparison,

https://static.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/1551/15516546/3365119-3299502092-DYmVEqCVAAAirY7.jpg%3Aorig

vs.

https://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1570/15700642/3372836-9152060012-40411.png

Embarrassing. That almost looks a gen ahead.

We're done here.

Why post an extremely compressed screenshot where other viewers would have a hard time to compare the two? How is that even considered a fair comparison if one is extremely compressed, while the other isn't?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Zaryia

@shurns said:
@zaryia said:

@quadknight :

Night comparison,

https://static.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/1551/15516546/3365119-3299502092-DYmVEqCVAAAirY7.jpg%3Aorig

vs.

https://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1570/15700642/3372836-9152060012-40411.png

Embarrassing. That almost looks a gen ahead.

We're done here.

Why post an extremely compressed screenshot where other viewers would have a hard time to compare the two? How is that even considered a fair comparison if one is extremely compressed, while the other isn't?

I'm using the pic he gave. The bigger ones he gave look even worse, as you can begin to see the jaggies and textures better.

FC5 obliterates Horizon. W3 beats it too. PC versions only, of course.