Here I come again for another early speculations of PS5/Xbox Scarlett!
This time I'm going to ask you a question guys:
Will the Nintendo Switch be better choice for than PS5/Xbox Scarlett?
Well currently the Nintendo Switch has:
- 1st Party:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch Exclusive title)
- 3rd Parties:
- All-Star Fruit-Racing (Multiplatform)
- Beach Buggy Racing (Indie/Multiplatform)
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (Multiplatform)
- Coffin Dodgers (Indie/Multiplatform)
- Nickelodeon Kart Racers (Multiplatform)
- Team Sonic Racing (Multiplatform)
For PS5/Xbox Scarlett I don't think they will have many kart racers as much as Nintendo Switch because if a single kart racer gets released onto PS5/Xbox Scarlett, no matter if it's 1st or 3rd party then who is going to buy & play it?
All I know that Sony & Microsoft pretty much killed off all of their first party kart racers;
LittleBigPlanet Karting (PS3) & Joy-Ride (360) respectively since end of 2012, plus now they're forgotten kart racers too.
So far the PS4/Xbox One doesn't have any first party kart racers meaning that Sony and Microsoft doesn't want kart racers anymore.
Well most racing fans who plays racing games on their Xbox One or PS4, they much more prefer sim racing and arcade street racers way over kart racers.