Will God of War 4 graphics reach Diablo 3 CGI level? Gif heavy

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Holy sh*t. I almost p*ssed myself with that second gif

Dayum, those gifs of GoW:A look awesome. Cant wait to play the game. Hermits will cry about this but both GoW3 and GoW:A impress me more than any Crysis 3 max, w/e even if its resolution, FXAA, etc etc isnt as good or non-existant. Scale helps alot in this case. Goes to show a well done set-piece moment impresses more than any anti-alising, res, fps, etc etc

Vatusus

It's not so much a sense of scale as it is cheap tricks to make it look better. When you have absolutely no control over the camera it's a LOT easier to make things look better. GOW is king of this, and sure it looks great in motion, but it's far from interactive or dynamic which I think nect gen should move more towards.

No more handholding and forcing us to look at the pretty scenes the devs make up in case we miss them ourselves. Give us big environments we can actually explore. If you had a Skyrim sized game with the set pieces of GOW THEN you have something truly magical

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Dayum, those gifs of GoW:A look awesome. Cant wait to play the game. Hermits will cry about this but both GoW3 and GoW:A impress me more than any Crysis 3 max, w/e even if its resolution, FXAA, etc etc isnt as good or non-existant. Scale helps alot in this case. Goes to show a well done set-piece moment impresses more than any anti-alising, res, fps, etc etc

Rocker6

God of War has no scale, there's a big difference between scale and nice looking backdrops... it's a highly linear game directed by camera angles.

I find the camera work in this game way more annoying than previous game, they just try too hard to replicate big scale in a game with fixed camera.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#53 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts
[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="fend_oblivion"] wtf do u even lift? [spoiler] Sorry :P [/spoiler]

I lift myself :cool:.

You would know. Is that what the kids are calling it now a days.

dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 dj_pulserfan
Member since 2007 • 3102 Posts

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

Cool GIFs... I take it you're playing the game on a phone screen?

Better post some real shots... and to answer your question, nah, it'll take many years before we get a game coming close to a modern pre-rendered CGI...

gpuking

Eh on a 65" actually, unless you want me to post 720p gifs which the forum simply doesn't allow. The ingame shots are amazing non the less.

Honestly God of War 3/Ascension hardly look a fraction this good in person. And Blizzard CGI? Video Games haven't even reached original Toy Story yet! Low resolution 640x480 Toy Story has MORE pixels on screen at any time than any modern video game if you think it's going to reach Blizzard HD CGI you're sadly mistaken.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts
No but the graphics will be epic as hell.
gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

[QUOTE="gpuking"][QUOTE="Rocker6"]

Cool GIFs... I take it you're playing the game on a phone screen?

Better post some real shots... and to answer your question, nah, it'll take many years before we get a game coming close to a modern pre-rendered CGI...

dj_pulserfan

Eh on a 65" actually, unless you want me to post 720p gifs which the forum simply doesn't allow. The ingame shots are amazing non the less.

Honestly God of War 3/Ascension hardly look a fraction this good in person. And Blizzard CGI? Video Games haven't even reached original Toy Story yet! Low resolution 640x480 Toy Story has MORE pixels on screen at any time than any modern video game if you think it's going to reach Blizzard HD CGI you're sadly mistaken.

But this is what it actually looks like, it seems you're either in denial or have a bad TV?
Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
:lol: cows and their wet dreams
gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 gpuking

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Holy sh*t. I almost p*ssed myself with that second gif

seanmcloughlin

It's not so much a sense of scale as it is cheap tricks to make it look better. When you have absolutely no control over the camera it's a LOT easier to make things look better. GOW is king of this, and sure it looks great in motion, but it's far from interactive or dynamic which I think nect gen should move more towards.

No more handholding and forcing us to look at the pretty scenes the devs make up in case we miss them ourselves. Give us big environments we can actually explore. If you had a Skyrim sized game with the set pieces of GOW THEN you have something truly magical

Why does every game has to be open world to be considered look good? Having a scripted camera really doesn't change the fact what was rendered in GOWA looks amazing. Is CGI dynamic, interactive? It's a simple question, don't twist meanings.
NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11271 Posts

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Rocker6

God of War has no scale, there's a big difference between scale and nice looking backdrops... it's a highly linear game directed by camera angles.

You should tell that to the Killzone Shadow fall boys to cause they actually think that whole city is interactable

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 gpuking
It should come very close.
Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

It should come very close.  gpuking

Agnis looks awesome, but no, next next gen maybe.

PatchMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#63 PatchMaster
Member since 2003 • 6013 Posts

Seeing as GoW should be put to bed after Ascension, no.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 32658 Posts

Nope.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

I knew gouking is madly in love with Sony but this.............................:lol: Even with fixed camera, no, it won't.

Son you seriously need to see a doctor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5ba16896d1cc2
Member since 2013 • 2504 Posts

god of war 4 graphics are going to be absolute **** crazy good

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
yes, you will be playing a movie, oh wait.....
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68 shadiezz2012
Member since 2012 • 2474 Posts

>Gif's

HAHA no, GOWA isn't even the best looking game on consoles, Kratos looks amazing, everyone else not so much

HaloinventedFPS
lol but it is ..what the hell are you smoking ?! every review plus DF agree don't angry dude
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 shadiezz2012
It's funny, because I feel GoWIII has better visuals than GoWA. Much better color choices overall, too. NAPK1NS
lol hahhahahahahhahahah...you guys don't try anymore DF vs GOWA "Side by side with God of War 3, the visuals improvements are vast - we're looking at substantial enhancements to lighting, physics, animation, and a radical overhaul to the effects pipeline, all of which serve to frame some spectacular action. The battles with titans such as Hecatonchires are stand-out, making for some of better roller-coaster rides we've seen from the series thus far. in the here and now, as a standard bearer for the state-of-the-art in PS3 tech, Ascension takes some beating." http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-god-of-war-ascension
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="HaloinventedFPS"]

>Gif's

HAHA no, GOWA isn't even the best looking game on consoles, Kratos looks amazing, everyone else not so much

shadiezz2012

lol but it is ..what the hell are you smoking ?! every review plus DF agree don't angry dude

I guess someone didn't read the DF faceoff on Crysis 3.;)

inb4 DF was biased, payed by Crytek etc etc.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6568 Posts
Lol, nope.
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

That looks shyte, Last gen is really showing it's age.faizan_faizan

it's more disheartening that 'next gen' KZSF can't even match crysis 3 graphically. :(

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"]That looks shyte, Last gen is really showing it's age.KarateeeChop

it's more disheartening that 'next gen' KZSF can't even match crysis 3 graphically. :(

Oh don't say that, it was pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre alpha footage using only 1 byte of RAM utilizing on 1% of CPU and GPU.

It's its final stage with 8GB of GDDR5 and GG's secret magic it will have atleast 5000 light sources in every scene casting shadows and realtime GI with every light source contributing with at least 500 bounces. It will have realtime reflections, subfurace scattering, real open world with each level size equal 3 3x the size of biggest level from Crysis, all the world will be full traversable, with heavy particle effect with every particle casting light and shadow and effected by wind etc. Realtime procedural deformation, realtime fully detructible environments, doformable envirnments which effectd by every bullets and explosion in realtime procedurally. Also have much higher resolution shadows and many advanced rendering techniques the world didn't even heard of before.

Am I right cows, gpuking?

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
No idea...need to see ps4 games in action first, to their fullest.
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts
That looks shyte, Last gen is really showing it's age.faizan_faizan
it looks incredible for only 256mb of vram.
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="HaloinventedFPS"]

>Gif's

zeeshanhaider

lol crysis ?! dude OMG

here....from DF DF vs GOWA

"Side by side with God of War 3, the visuals improvements are vast - we're looking at substantial enhancements to lighting, physics, animation, and a radical overhaul to the effects pipeline, all of which serve to frame some spectacular action. The battles with titans such as Hecatonchires are stand-out, making for some of better roller-coaster rides we've seen from the series thus far.

in the here and now, as a standard bearer for the state-of-the-art in PS3 tech, Ascension takes some beating."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-god-of-war-ascension

now what ?!

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"]That looks shyte, Last gen is really showing it's age.killzowned24

It doesn't use only 256mb of vram. That's partly a reason why no PS3 exclusive has scale and especially GoW has fixed camera.;)

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 killzowned24
[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

[QUOTE="gpuking"] Eh on a 65" actually, unless you want me to post 720p gifs which the forum simply doesn't allow. The ingame shots are amazing non the less.   gpuking

But this is what it actually looks like, it seems you're either in denial or have a bad TV?

yep,what an idiotic post.
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 killzowned24

[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"]That looks shyte, Last gen is really showing it's age.zeeshanhaider

It doesn't use only 256mb of vram. That's partly a reason why no PS3 exclusive has scale and especially GoW has fixed camera.;)

None have because they choose not to. Just Cause 2 is one of the biggest games ever and plays it fine,the PS3 version even has constant video recording like PS4 will have standard.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] lol but it is ..what the hell are you smoking ?! every review plus DF agree don't angry dude shadiezz2012

lol crysis ?! dude OMG

"Side by side with God of War 3, the visuals improvements are vast - we're looking at substantial enhancements to lighting, physics, animation, and a radical overhaul to the effects pipeline, all of which serve to frame some spectacular action. The battles with titans such as Hecatonchires are stand-out, making for some of better roller-coaster rides we've seen from the series thus far.

in the here and now, as a standard bearer for the state-of-the-art in PS3 tech, Ascension takes some beating."

now what ?!

DF:

The fact that Crysis 3 runs on console at all is a remarkable achievement, with Crytek deploying a wide range of advanced rendering techniques which make the game one of the most visually impressive titles released on the current-gen consoles to date. However, the admirable desire to pursue the latest graphics technology also means that the core gameplay is heavily compromised by what can only be described as some truly shocking levels of performance.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="killzowned24"] it looks incredible for only 256mb of vram. killzowned24

None have because they choose not to. Just Cause 2 is one of the biggest games ever and plays it fine,the PS3 version even has constant video recording like PS4 will have standard.

It's not because they choose to, it's because they can't. Crytek already explained it in detail. PS3 architecture has serious bottleneck when it comes to scale.

And no Just Cause 2 has many of the effects missing from the PC version and its serevely downgraded and also uses many prebaked effects. You can't compare apple with oranges.

Or are you telling me Just Cause 2 looks just as good as PS3 exclusives? Looks like you are about to self own your self.

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"]

zeeshanhaider

lol crysis ?! dude OMG

now what ?!

DF:

The fact that Crysis 3 runs on console at all is a remarkable achievement, with Crytek deploying a wide range of advanced rendering techniques which make the game one of the most visually impressive titles released on the current-gen consoles to date. However, the admirable desire to pursue the latest graphics technology also means that the core gameplay is heavily compromised by what can only be described as some truly shocking levels of performance.

but now they give that title to ascension

which come after C3 and crysis 3 on consoles look even worse than crysis 2...not even close to the top10 best gfx

pc is where this game shine with DX11

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 killzowned24

[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

It's not because they choose to, it's because they can't. Crytek already explained it in detail. PS3 architecture has serious bottleneck when it comes to scale.

And no Just Cause 2 has many of the effects missing from the PC version and its serevely downgraded and also uses many prebaked effects. You can't compare apple with oranges.

Like I said, its been done already and by way bigger than anyone even needs. Crysis don't know jack and havent made one game in HD lol

large-video-game-worlds2.jpg

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="killzowned24"] lol crysis ?! dude OMG

now what ?!

shadiezz2012

DF:

but now they give that title to ascension which come after C3 and crysis 3 on consoles look even worse than crysis 2...not even close to the top10 best gfx pc is where this game shine with DX11

Leave PC it's on whole other level. Comparing it to consoles is blasphemy. And no they didn't. GoW has fixed camera C3 doesn't't. C3 has realtime grass simulation GoW has nothing of that sort. C3 has much bigger playing area GoW has small corridors with fixed camera. C3 has realtime GI GoW sadly hasn't.

And no where did DF said that Ascension is the best looking game on PS3 or technically the most advanced game on consoles while in cae od C3 they clearly said The fact that Crysis 3 runs on console at all is a remarkable achievement.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="killzowned24"] None have because they choose not to. Just Cause 2 is one of the biggest games ever and plays it fine,the PS3 version even has constant video recording like PS4 will have standard.killzowned24

Like I said, its been done already and by way bigger than anyone even needs. Crysis don't know jack and havent made one game in HD lol

So, let me guess, JC2 is technically better than PS3 exclusives?

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 killzowned24

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

DF:

zeeshanhaider

but now they give that title to ascension which come after C3 and crysis 3 on consoles look even worse than crysis 2...not even close to the top10 best gfx pc is where this game shine with DX11

Leave PC it's on whole other level. Comparing it to consoles is blasphemy. And no they didn't. GoW has fixed camera C3 doesn't't. C3 has realtime grass simulation GoW has nothing of that sort. C3 has much bigger playing area GoW has small corridors with fixed camera. C3 has realtime GI GoW sadly hasn't.

And no where did DF said that Ascension is the best looking game on PS3 or technically the most advanced game on consoles while in cae od C3 they clearly said The fact that Crysis 3 runs on console at all is a remarkable achievement.

crysis is sub hd lmao
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 shadiezz2012

DF:

zeeshanhaider

""""in the here and now, as a standard bearer for the state-of-the-art in PS3 tech, Ascension takes some beating."""

what part of this you didn't understand ?!

and also crysis 3 is sub HD on consoles

and the fact you say GOW have no scale take every credibility you had

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#88 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
Nope, but I'm sure you'll claim it does. Also it would be nice to see them make something else instead of GoW.
killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 killzowned24

[QUOTE="killzowned24"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

if scale is a main selling point for you, its one of the best.
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="killzowned24"] Like I said, its been done already and by way bigger than anyone even needs. Crysis don't know jack and havent made one game in HD lol

killzowned24

if scale is a main selling point for you, its one of the best.

Don't backpedal, answer the damn question!

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] but now they give that title to ascension which come after C3 and crysis 3 on consoles look even worse than crysis 2...not even close to the top10 best gfx pc is where this game shine with DX11killzowned24

crysis is sub hd lmao

So was MGS4, now that didn't stop you cows from claiming how superior it looks compare to other games, hypocrisy much? Anyways let me present to you Boogie Bunnies 1080p on consoles.

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="killzowned24"][QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

crysis is sub hd lmao

So was MGS4, now that didn't stop you cows from claiming how superior it looks compare to other games, hypocrisy much? Anyways let me present to you Boogie Bunnies 1080p on consoles.

wait, you compare a game from 2008 to a game in 2013 ...and you want to claim that you owned him over that ?! :shock:

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="killzowned24"] crysis is sub hd lmaoshadiezz2012

wait, you compare a game from 2008 to a game in 2013 ...and you want to claim that you owned him over that ?! :shock:

Yes, neither the resolution changed not the person. The resolution and framerate wasn't important to cows back then, why a sudden change of hearts? I think consoles were still getting 720p games in 2008, no?

And I just gave him another example that if resolution is the only factor Boogie Bunnies wins hands down since it runs in 1080p natively.

Let's face it, you don't want to hear anything positive about any game if it's better than your precious ps3 exclusives technically.

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"]

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

zeeshanhaider

Yes, neither the resolution changed not the person. The resolution and framerate wasn't important to cows back then, why a sudden change of hearts? I think consoles were still getting 720p games in 2008, no?

And I just gave him another example that if resolution is the only factor Boogie Bunnies wins hands down since it runs in 1080p natively.

Let's face it, you don't want to hear anything positive about any game if it's better than your precious ps3 exclusives technically.

lol because that was over 5 years ago ,dude at that time it was the best the on consoles the fact that you compare a a game at it time was the best in 2008 to a 2013 game show how much desperate you are getting and crysis 3 is sub HD game in 2013 :lol: on consoles is far from being any thing close to 1st party titles from both Sony and even MS
zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 zeeshanhaider

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] wait, you compare a game from 2008 to a game in 2013 ...and you want to claim that you owned him over that ?! :shock:

shadiezz2012

lol because that was over 5 years ago ,dude at that time it was the best the on consoles the fact that you compare a a game at it time was the best in 2008 to a 2013 game show how much desperate you are getting and crysis 3 is sub HD game in 2013 :lol: on consoles is far from being any thing close to 1st party titles from both Sony and even MS

Did you missed those lines? Or ignoring those purposefully? Let me put it another way since you so think to understand anything

Gears of War 2006 720p 30fps

MGS4 2008 subHD even less tan Crysis 3 resolution <30 fps

So please explain, as you yourself said MGS4 was the best on consoles at that time based on what exactly? Now I'm not comapring a 2013 game to a 2008 one. I'm comparing a 2006 game to a 2008 game.

sts106mat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#96 sts106mat
Member since 2005 • 25483 Posts

[QUOTE="zeeshanhaider"]

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] wait, you compare a game from 2008 to a game in 2013 ...and you want to claim that you owned him over that ?! :shock:

shadiezz2012

LOL

926596_20070920_screen011.jpg

gearsofwar03gdnt1.jpg

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 shadiezz2012

zeeshanhaider

Did you missed those lines? Or ignoring those purposefully? Let me put it another way since you so think to understand anything

Gears of War 2006 720p 30fps

MGS4 2008 subHD even less tan Crysis 3 resolution <30 fps

So please explain, as you yourself said MGS4 was the best on consoles at that time based on what exactly? Now I'm not comapring a 2013 game to a 2008 one. I'm comparing a 2006 game to a 2008 game.

didn't MGS4 won the gfx awards in 2008 ?! doesn't that make it the best at that time ?! oh yes it was http://www.gamespot.com/best-of-2008/special-achievement/index.html?page=4 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_4:_Guns_of_the_Patriots#Awards any thing else you want to get owned at?!
Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

didn't MGS4 won the gfx awards in 2008 ?! doesn't that make it the best at that time ?! oh yes it was http://www.gamespot.com/best-of-2008/special-achievement/index.html?page=4 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_4:_Guns_of_the_Patriots#Awards any thing else you want to get owned at?! shadiezz2012

Yes, SubHD MGS4 in 2008 beat Crysis Warhead in the graphics category, that totally happened.

So, who actually takes those graphics awards serious?, if you do i have these magic beans i'd like to sell that i'm sure you'd be interested in.

a.aaa-Magic-Beans.jpg

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 shadiezz2012

sts106mat

LOL

926596_20070920_screen011.jpg

gearsofwar03gdnt1.jpg

lol  two can play that game
shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 shadiezz2012

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"]

Yes, SubHD MGS4 in 2008 beat Crysis Warhead in the graphics category, that totally happened.

So, who actually takes those graphics awards serious?, if you do i have these magic beans i'd like to sell that i'm sure you'd be interested in.

a.aaa-Magic-Beans.jpg

Snugenz

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"]didn't MGS4 won the gfx awards in 2008 ?! doesn't that make it the best at that time ?! oh yes it was http://www.gamespot.com/best-of-2008/special-achievement/index.html?page=4 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_4:_Guns_of_the_Patriots#Awards any thing else you want to get owned at?! Snugenz

a.aaa-Magic-Beans.jpg

of course not ...pc is another story i'm only talking about consoles