wii vs xbox360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dark-liger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dark-liger
Member since 2007 • 81 Posts
i have a ps3 but i want a 360 and a wii but my dad told me i can only pick one so what should i get
sexy_chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 sexy_chimp
Member since 2007 • 6457 Posts
If you get an Xbox 360, you'll mainly just be getting the same multi plats. With the Wii you'll actually be getting a different set of games. However both of them have good games coming, so it depends on your taste.
dark-liger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dark-liger

If you get an Xbox 360, you'll mainly just be getting the same multi plats. With the Wii you'll actually be getting a different set of games. However both of them have good games coming, so it depends on your taste.sexy_chimp

oh well im more of a rpg fan

sexy_chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sexy_chimp

[QUOTE="sexy_chimp"]If you get an Xbox 360, you'll mainly just be getting the same multi plats. With the Wii you'll actually be getting a different set of games. However both of them have good games coming, so it depends on your taste.dark-liger

Wii has Fire Emblem and a new Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles coming soon. I'mnot sure what 360 has but in the future it will probably have more RPG's.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
Whichever one has more games that appeal to you.
JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts
[QUOTE="dark-liger"]

[QUOTE="sexy_chimp"]If you get an Xbox 360, you'll mainly just be getting the same multi plats. With the Wii you'll actually be getting a different set of games. However both of them have good games coming, so it depends on your taste.sexy_chimp

Wii has Fire Emblem and a new Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles coming soon. I'mnot sure what 360 has but in the future it will probably have more RPG's.

360 has eternal sonate, lost odessy, mass effect blue dragon this year, and in 2008, fable 2.....the choice is clear if you go by rpgs.
dark-liger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dark-liger
[QUOTE="dark-liger"]

[QUOTE="sexy_chimp"]If you get an Xbox 360, you'll mainly just be getting the same multi plats. With the Wii you'll actually be getting a different set of games. However both of them have good games coming, so it depends on your taste.sexy_chimp

i see thanks

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SpruceCaboose
[QUOTE="dark-liger"]

Blue Dragon (JRPG), Eternal Sonnata (JRPG), Mass Effect (WRPG), Fable 2 (WRPG), and there will be many more this gen.

sexy_chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sexy_chimp
If you're going by RPG's then I would also say Xbox 360. And I'm a sheep ;)
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SpruceCaboose

To the topic creator, you can click on my user name and check out my blog. The top post is a list of the major games coming out on all three systems and multiplatform games as well, along with links to Wikipedia articles about the games.

That should give you a good idea of what major games are coming on the three platforms for the year, and some that will be hitting in 2008.

DopeyDavoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DopeyDavoid
Member since 2004 • 5375 Posts
I just want my wii to turn into a 360 so yeah, thats how much I reckon you should get one.
dark-liger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dark-liger

To the topic creator, you can click on my user name and check out my blog. The top post is a list of the major games coming out on all three systems and multiplatform games as well, along with links to Wikipedia articles about the games.

That should give you a good idea of what major games are coming on the three platforms for the year, and some that will be hitting in 2008.

SpruceCaboose
cool ok
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SpruceCaboose
[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"]

dark-liger

cool ok

No problem. Just make your choices based on what you like to play, and happy gaming!

dark-liger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dark-liger
ok
Dog_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Dog_Dude
Member since 2008 • 32 Posts
The wii rocks and x box three 60 is violence with no story line what the point. Wii all the way
GANGSTASAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#16 GANGSTASAN
Member since 2006 • 2249 Posts
I can't believe this! None of you lot told him(or her) about FF13 coming to 360! Great RPG coming out. Shame on you, shame on you...
rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts

The wii rocks and x box three 60 is violence with no story line what the point. Wii all the wayDog_Dude

Why did you bump this year old topic?

SER69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SER69
Member since 2003 • 7096 Posts

[QUOTE="sexy_chimp"]If you get an Xbox 360, you'll mainly just be getting the same multi plats. With the Wii you'll actually be getting a different set of games. However both of them have good games coming, so it depends on your taste.dark-liger

Well the Wii has and will have: - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon - Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers - Rune Factory Frontier - Baroque - Monster Lab - Monster Hunter 3 - Fragile - Opoona - Dokapon Kingdom - Little King's Story - Oboro Muramasa Youtoden - Arc Rise Fantasia - Shiren the Wanderer 3: The Sleeping Princess in Karakuri Mansion Plus a TON of amazing rpg's on the VC.