Wii is garbage right now

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DTM_haloLEG3ND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 DTM_haloLEG3ND
Member since 2006 • 730 Posts
im really thinking about buying one not to long from now, but i can think of no reason right now to get one

Whats the point? The system has 1 "great" game zelda and then warioware which gets old fast, nothing else is worth playing

p.s I have zelda for GC and its not very exciting
Kev_Unreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Kev_Unreal
Member since 2007 • 2818 Posts
good for you....................
ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts
There's little point in showing you the worthwhile games for the Wii, it's obvious from your post you're already made up against the Wii.
mylsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mylsd
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts
I dunno, mine gets a lot of use, does that mean I like to play with garbage? ..... well then call me Oscar.
Grodus5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Grodus5
Member since 2006 • 7934 Posts
im really thinking about buying one not to long from now, but i can think of no reason right now to get one

Whats the point? The system has 1 "great" game zelda and then warioware which gets old fast, nothing else is worth playing

DTM_haloLEG3ND
Hahahahahahahahahahaha(continues for about 500 characters) hahahahahaha. Wario Ware has more raw fun then the 360 will ever dream of.
ShakeNBake1491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ShakeNBake1491
Member since 2004 • 3055 Posts
The E is your username is backwards..... just thought I would point that out.
atarigrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 atarigrad
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts

DTM_haloLEG3ND

I own one. I would agree. The guys I new at the store warned me before my purchase in January I'd grow tired of it. It's fun but only as a second system. If it wasn't for Wii bowling and the laughs of Rayman. I'd regret buying it. Great party system after a night on the town though.

kingsy_the_one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kingsy_the_one
Member since 2003 • 4354 Posts
Good for you.. PS. You obviously dont know what a great game is...
Mystery-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mystery-
Member since 2007 • 2144 Posts
ok................
DTM_haloLEG3ND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DTM_haloLEG3ND

[QUOTE="DTM_haloLEG3ND"]im really thinking about buying one not to long from now, but i can think of no reason right now to get one

atarigrad

I own one. I would agree. The guys I new at the store warned me before my purchase in January I'd grow tired of it. It's fun but only as a second system. If it wasn't for Wii bowling and the laughs of Rayman. I'd regret buying it. Great party system after a night on the town though.

thats what im going to buy one for, and ssbb
DTM_haloLEG3ND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DTM_haloLEG3ND
There's little point in showing you the worthwhile games for the Wii, it's obvious from your post you're already made up against the Wii.ithilgore2006
or maybe its because you dont have one?
ShakeNBake1491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ShakeNBake1491
Member since 2004 • 3055 Posts
[QUOTE="ithilgore2006"]There's little point in showing you the worthwhile games for the Wii, it's obvious from your post you're already made up against the Wii.DTM_haloLEG3ND
or maybe its because you dont have one?

And that's why he had reviewed like 4 Wii games.
Avatar image for fatzombiepigeon
fatzombiepigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 fatzombiepigeon
Member since 2005 • 8199 Posts
It aint garbage but it's not as good as what people are saying. It's got a few cool looking games that aren't little micro game collections. Which I don't like.
HappySunnGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HappySunnGuy
Member since 2006 • 1265 Posts

obviously you know notihing about it then. games arent worth owning form scores or reviews, but what you think of them. but, this is expected from someone with the name "DTM_haloLEG3ND". if you think that, then its your loss... ill just keep playing my games for wii, and you can keep your opinions. doesnt really matter to me.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
It isn't garbage. It just isn't technically advanced like the other consoles.
kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 kingyoto
Member since 2006 • 1190 Posts

DTM_haloLEG3ND
true I feel exactly the same maybe some day the wii will be worth it but for now its an overpriced gamecube with motion.
tacubano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tacubano
Member since 2005 • 947 Posts

The Wii is NOT for everyone...if u like fast Action...the wii is not for u....if u like awesome driving games....the wii is not for u...if u like RPGs ....the wii is not for u...if you like M rated games...the wii is not for u...however if u like E rated games....crappy third party games....kid's movies games...(cars...penguins) and ofcourse old school mario and zelda...then the wii is for u.....simple....its a system for people that truly enjoy nintedo and people that don't know absoulitly nothing bout video games (separate from people who owned nintendo consoles in the past)

If u are curious bout the wii go to eb games and try it...I tried it...and it was like meh......crappy graphics...the controlles were not that good....kinda slow....meh...and is too expensive for what it has inside...

DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
I guarantee the Wii is the PS2 of this generation, and sooner or later we will all own one.
AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts
get one when price drops and more games r out
tacubano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tacubano
Member since 2005 • 947 Posts

I guarantee the Wii is the PS2 of this generation, and sooner or later we will all own one.DaysAirlines

Wrong the 360 is the ps2 of the generation...wii is the dreamcast of this generation...sorry

myster_samz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 myster_samz
Member since 2006 • 584 Posts

[QUOTE="DTM_haloLEG3ND"]im really thinking about buying one not to long from now, but i can think of no reason right now to get one

Grodus5
Hahahahahahahahahahaha(continues for about 500 characters) hahahahahaha. Wario Ware has more raw fun then the 360 will ever dream of.

Cause all the 360 games aren't fun :roll:.

DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts

[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]I guarantee the Wii is the PS2 of this generation, and sooner or later we will all own one.tacubano

Wrong the 360 is the ps2 of the generation...wii is the dreamcast of this generation...sorry

[/QUOTE The Wii is immensly popular and if you look at the NPD numbers for the last few months people are just buying Wii's for Wii Sports and not more "hardcore" games like Zelda and Red Steel.
gander448

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gander448
Member since 2005 • 810 Posts

Grodus5

i think you need to change your sig, your just a sheep, both the wii and the 360 rock and he's right, lately the wii has had some of a drought, but it's to be expected right after launch, it'll pick up again come april (super paper mario!)
psyko7144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 psyko7144
Member since 2005 • 632 Posts

DTM_haloLEG3ND
Halo is teh best, if they give Link a gun Zelda would be teh greatest!
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#25 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts

DTM_haloLEG3ND

Then don't buy one now.  Wait until the end of the year when more games are out.  Or even better, wait till NEXT year when there will be a price drop!  The fact that you don't like Zelda on the Cube (which is one of my favorite games EVAR!) obviously shows you won't have any use of the Wii at this point in time.
afdevil24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 afdevil24
Member since 2006 • 1590 Posts
The E is your username is backwards..... just thought I would point that out.ShakeNBake1491
that's a 3...