Wii is bad as a primary console, now its bad as a secondary console as well

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PandaBear86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 PandaBear86
Member since 2007 • 3389 Posts

At the start of this gen's console wars, most people agreed that the Wii was good for having as your "secondary" console. After all, the Wii was cheap, it was the only console to have motion sensing, and had lots of casual/family games. Many PS3/360/PC gamers had a Wii as a secondary machine, and it was fine. I bought a Wii as my secondary machine as well in early '07.

Now, however, I think the Wii is bad as a primary AND a secondary console. Price? The Wii is only slightly cheaper to the far superior 360 and PS3 (360 Arcade is cheaper than Wii, perfect as a secondary machine or casual gaming unit). Motion sensing? Wii is facing new competition there, could prove to be better. Casual/family games? The 360 has alot of them as well, especially on XBLA. The Wii has no advantages left over PS3/360, apart from the fact that its made by Nintendo and will get 20 re-hashed Mario Sports games in the 18 months. Oh yeah, watch out for some more over-priced peripherals from Nintendo too (remember that patent where you could put your Wiimote into a football?)

If you have a 360 and want a "secondary" machine for casual/party games with motion sensing, just forget the Wii andget Natal to satify your casual gaming needs instead. If you have a PS3 and want a secondary machine, get a PSP. If you are a PC gamer and wan a console as your secondary machine, get a PS3 or 360. I can't find any good reason to buy a Wii anymore, EVEN as a secondary or third machine. No HD gaming, bad online, no hard drive, too many peripherals, poor hardcore games library, classic controller is bad, too much shovelware, etc. Your thoughts?

ZookGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 ZookGuy
Member since 2008 • 2340 Posts

Oh yeah, watch out for some more over-priced peripherals from Nintendo too (remember that patent where you could put your Wiimote into a football?)

PandaBear86
Really? That's sooooooo cool! :P
Mckenna1845

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Mckenna1845
Member since 2005 • 4410 Posts

your reasons are awful, what you basically said is why get a wii when you can pay more and get 2 other consoles that are trying to mimic the wii in what it does best.

i could understand if you thought the 360/ps3 library was superior, and you get more for your money, and you think they're targeted more towards you. but buying a ps3 or 360 for party games and not yet released motion controls is not a good argument.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f6895020e66
deactivated-63f6895020e66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Member since 2004 • 21177 Posts
The Wii is quite probably the best secondary console. But it needs a price drop.
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
Wake me when the patents are real.
PandaBear86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PandaBear86
[QUOTE="Mckenna1845"]

your reasons are awful, what you basically said is why get a wii when you can pay more and get 2 other consoles that are trying to mimic the wii in what it does best.

i could understand if you thought the 360/ps3 library was superior, and you get more for your money, and you think they're targeted more towards you. but buying a ps3 or 360 for party games and not yet released motion controls is not a good argument.

Even if you ignore motion sensing, the Wii is still lackluster. No HD graphics, online gameplay is bad, no hard drive, and its only *slightly* cheaper.
PandaBear86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PandaBear86
Wake me when the patents are real.OreoMilkshake
Your quote goes well with the man in your sig, the facial expression is priceless :lol: Could be real, Nintendo would release *any* crazy peripheral in oder to make more money.
Mckenna1845

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Mckenna1845
Member since 2005 • 4410 Posts
[QUOTE="PandaBear86"][QUOTE="Mckenna1845"]

Even if you ignore motion sensing, the Wii is still lackluster. No HD graphics, online gameplay is bad, no hard drive, and its only *slightly* cheaper.

yeah but that's taking a different route. if you want the majority of next gen multiplats such as gta4 and resident evil 5, and want the best console graphics then ps3/360 is definitely the way to go. i still think if you want a console that can be enjoyed by the whole family which is what i got from your original argument then the wii still can't be beaten. we'll see what sony and microsoft can do with the motion controls, whether it will be mini games or truly changing gaming with new genres and how we play.
789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts

The Wii is quite probably the best secondary console. But it needs a price drop. IronBass

Not really.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Not really.789shadow
It's too expensive in comparison with the 360 and PS3, and its sales are starting to drop quite drastically.
Odobrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Odobrand
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="Mckenna1845"]

PandaBear86

But it has what really matters: games.

A quick list of great games on the Wii:

Lets start with the 1st party games:

Super Mario Galaxy; The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess; Metroid Prime 3; Mario Kart Wii; SuperSmash Bros Brawl; Super Paper Mario; Mario Strikers Charged; Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn; Wario Land: The Shake Dimension; Excite Truck; Punch-Out!; Another Code: R - A Journey Into Lost Memories.

Now the Gamecube games re-released on the Wii with motion sensing and a small graphical update:

Pikmin; Pikmin 2; Metroid Prime; Metroid Prime 2: Echoes; Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat; Mario Power Tennis.

And now the 3rd party games:

De Blob; No More Heroes; Sonic and the Secret Rings (highly underrated); Rune Factory: Frontier; Arc Rise Fantasia; Little King's Story; Trauma Center: Second Opinion; Trauma Center: New Blood; Murasama: The Demon Blade; Monster Hunter 3.

Not to mention you can play most of the games of NES; SNES; N64; SEGA Master System; Mega Drive; TurboGrafx-16; Neo Geo; Commodore 64 and MSX with the help of Virtual Console.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#12 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26114 Posts
That sucks, because it's a primary console for me, and I have been having having a blast.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Willy105
[QUOTE="789shadow"]Not really.IronBass
It's too expensive in comparison with the 360 and PS3, and its sales are starting to drop quite drastically.

If by drastic, you mean from 1,200 feet to 900 feet, then yeah.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-63f6895020e66
If by drastic, you mean from 1,200 feet to 900 feet, then yeah.Willy105
25% is drastic, in any industry, for any product. So yeah, that's what I meant.
Communistsheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Communistsheep
Member since 2009 • 1516 Posts
[QUOTE="IronBass"][QUOTE="789shadow"]Not really.Willy105

That's alot,.
Communistsheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Communistsheep
[QUOTE="IronBass"][QUOTE="789shadow"]Not really.Willy105

I wonder why you have a XBL Gamer card by the way.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Willy105
[QUOTE="Communistsheep"][QUOTE="Willy105"][QUOTE="IronBass"] It's too expensive in comparison with the 360 and PS3, and its sales are starting to drop quite drastically.

What's wrong with that?
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 farnham
Member since 2003 • 21147 Posts

what is a primary or secondary console anyway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-63f6895020e66
[QUOTE="farnham"]

A primary console is the console you buy most of your games for and spend most of your time with. You can guess what a secondary console is.
PandaBear86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PandaBear86
[QUOTE="farnham"]

Primary console = you play this system the most, and you always buy multiplats for it Secondary console = you buy this system simply to play games that aren't on your primary console, or just for casual fun
Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#21 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Based on my experience, it's great as a primary and secondary console, based on individual gaming preferences. Currently, it's our secondary console, used mostly for multiplayer. Wii does that best, by far.

farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 farnham
Member since 2003 • 21147 Posts
[QUOTE="PandaBear86"][QUOTE="farnham"]

Primary console = you play this system the most, and you always buy multiplats for it Secondary console = you buy this system simply to play games that aren't on your primary console, or just for casual fun

in other words the status of primary or secondary totally depends on your personal taste this thread is nothing but a "OMG the wii sux" thread.. woop dee doo
Cow_tipping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Cow_tipping
Member since 2009 • 602 Posts
[QUOTE="PandaBear86"][QUOTE="farnham"]

for me Primary console = ps3 Secondary console= xbox360, wii
Cow_tipping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Cow_tipping
Member since 2009 • 602 Posts
the people that bash the wii prob never played mario galaxy which is better than all halo games combined and better than lbp or infamou without trying
Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts

Now, however, I think the Wii is bad as a primary AND a secondary console. Price? The Wii is only slightly cheaper to the far superior 360 and PS3 (360 Arcade is cheaper than Wii, perfect as a secondary machine or casual gaming unit). Motion sensing? Wii is facing new competition there, could prove to be better. Casual/family games? The 360 has alot of them as well, especially on XBLA. The Wii has no advantages left over PS3/360, apart from the fact that its made by Nintendo and will get 20 re-hashed Mario Sports games in the 18 months. PandaBear86

Kewl story bro.

Oh yeah, watch out for some more over-priced peripherals from Nintendo too (remember that patent where you could put your Wiimote into a football?) PandaBear86

Remember the sony patent with a guy laughing at a rottating contraption that slaps his in-game avatar's behind with cowboy shoes?

You must be new to this if you think patents are meant to be taken literally. More than half of them never get used and the ones they intend to use are cleaverly disguised as something stupid/farfetched to evade the copycats.

If you have a 360 and want a "secondary" machine for casual/party games with motion sensing, just forget the Wii andget Natal to satify your casual gaming needs instead. If you have a PS3 and want a secondary machine, get a PSP. If you are a PC gamer and wan a console as your secondary machine, get a PS3 or 360. I can't find any good reason to buy a Wii anymore, EVEN as a secondary or third machine. No HD gaming, bad online, no hard drive, too many peripherals, poor hardcore games library, classic controller is bad, too much shovelware, etc. Your thoughts?

PandaBear86

Shocking revelations!!!! :O

Wii doesnt have HD? To think of all those SW posters who would probably buy it thinking otherwise.

Damn, nintendo is in deep trouble. The cat is out of the bag guize.

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts
[QUOTE="PandaBear86"] Even if you ignore motion sensing, the Wii is still lackluster. No HD graphics, online gameplay is bad, no hard drive, and its only *slightly* cheaper.

Then again it has the most exclusive AA+ games this year and has been keeping up with the other two consoles when it comes to quality. I bought the PS3 when it was $500 at a time when there was nothing on the system to play but MGS4. So saying the Wii is to much at $249 would be me concerting myself.
nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

But it has what really matters: games.

A quick list of great games on the Wii:

Lets start with the 1st party games:

Super Mario Galaxy; The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess; Metroid Prime 3; Mario Kart Wii; SuperSmash Bros Brawl; Super Paper Mario; Mario Strikers Charged; Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn; Wario Land: The Shake Dimension; Excite Truck; Punch-Out!; Another Code: R - A Journey Into Lost Memories.

Now the Gamecube games re-released on the Wii with motion sensing and a small graphical update:

Pikmin; Pikmin 2; Metroid Prime; Metroid Prime 2: Echoes; Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat; Mario Power Tennis.

And now the 3rd party games:

De Blob; No More Heroes; Sonic and the Secret Rings (highly underrated); Rune Factory: Frontier; Arc Rise Fantasia; Little King's Story; Trauma Center: Second Opinion; Trauma Center: New Blood; Murasama: The Demon Blade; Monster Hunter 3.

Not to mention you can play most of the games of NES; SNES; N64; SEGA Master System; Mega Drive; TurboGrafx-16; Neo Geo; Commodore 64 and MSX with the help of Virtual Console.

Odobrand

Finally someone with some actual knowledge of the Wii. True it doesn't have the best visuals and such but the Library is killing the 360 and PS3 even without the Shovelware (That might I add is on ALL 3 SYSTEMS - Funny how people think that the 360 and PS3 have absolutely NO Shovelware at all - yet games like Pixeljunk and Echochrome exist). The games that you mentioned are just the beginning of the immense library of Awesome Wii titles. That list is only about 5% of the Awesome library on the Wii. Then it's FULLY Backwards Compatible with the Gamecube, AND emulates a good 80% of old school consoles. The Wii definitely is a good Secondary AND Primary console.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
I still firmly believe that the Wii is the best secondary console, the 360 & PS3 share waaaaaaaaay too many multiplats, and since I can get the superior version on the PC, then there's no reason to get one aside from a few solid exclusives.
surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts
game systems are for gaming. the wii has the highest selling games. the wii has more highly rated exclusives then the ps3. the last non-VG sales numbers showed the wii still kicking butt. seems like the wii is doing fine
Communistsheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Communistsheep
[QUOTE="Willy105"][QUOTE="Communistsheep"][QUOTE="Willy105"] If by drastic, you mean from 1,200 feet to 900 feet, then yeah.

What's wrong with that?

What's the point with it, it'v obvious you don't play xbox games.
manocanada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 manocanada
Member since 2008 • 405 Posts

the people that bash the wii prob never played mario galaxy which is better than all halo games combined and better than lbp or infamou without tryingCow_tipping

wow are you seriouse. i have played galaxy and that game is just way to easy. i think its you who prob never played lbp infamous or any halo games.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tagyhag

[QUOTE="Cow_tipping"]the people that bash the wii prob never played mario galaxy which is better than all halo games combined and better than lbp or infamou without tryingmanocanada

wow are you seriouse. i have played galaxy and that game is just way to easy. i think its you who prob never played lbp infamous or any halo games.

You're calling LBP, Infamous, or any Halo game hard? :lol: You sir, are funny.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 Nedemis
Member since 2002 • 10715 Posts

[QUOTE="Mckenna1845"]

PandaBear86

As a long time gamer (before the NES), I find it hillarious how many of you people depend on graphics for your gaming enjoyment. Play some of the classics and maybe then you'll realize where the true value of ANY game comes from. Gameplay, story and being just plain fun to play.

Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Nedemis

[QUOTE="manocanada"]

[QUOTE="Cow_tipping"]the people that bash the wii prob never played mario galaxy which is better than all halo games combined and better than lbp or infamou without tryingtagyhag

go and pass Halo: CE or Halo2 on Legendary (single player) and come back and say that again. Halo3 on Legendary was a joke, but the first two were insanely difficult. :|

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 tagyhag

[QUOTE="tagyhag"][QUOTE="manocanada"]

Nedemis

go and pass Halo: CE or Halo2 on Legendary (single player) and come back and say that again. Halo3 on Legendary was a joke, but the first two were insanely difficult. :|

I have beaten both Halo & Halo 2 on Legendary alone, (I did Legendary for 3 but it was coop) They were not "insanely difficult" but it's probably since I used a mouse.
cantor2537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 cantor2537
Member since 2007 • 427 Posts

I dunno, I still play my Wii as much as my 360 and PS3. There are some games that are just exclusive to the Wii--right now I'm playing MP Trilogy (never played any of the Metroid games on GCN) and LKS. I also have Zack and Wiki in there at times and Tiger Woods 10. I'm not playing much for my 360--COD WAW and COD4 occasionally... just pick em up games when I'm bored, and Prince of Perisa. I'm playing Batman AA on my PS3 and occasionally KZ2 and COD4 (and FF7 if you want to count that). So all in all I think I'm playing my Wii just as much as the other two systems.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 nini200

Nedemis

I've done that and I can honestly say, THE GAMES HALO 1, 2 & 3ARE EASY ON LEGENDARY ON SINGLE PLAYER. Galaxy's difficulty comes with finding every single thing in the game, Halo's Difficulty comes with getting all the achievements. I agree with Tagyhag on that easily, LBP, Infamous (Marvel Super Hero Wannabe) and Halo are too easy.

manocanada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 manocanada
Member since 2008 • 405 Posts

[QUOTE="Nedemis"]

[QUOTE="tagyhag"] You're calling LBP, Infamous, or any Halo game hard? :lol: You sir, are funny.tagyhag

I have beaten both Halo & Halo 2 on Legendary alone, (I did Legendary for 3 but it was coop) They were not "insanely difficult" but it's probably since I used a mouse.

yep i am saying that halo is a bit harder than mario galaxy. try going online and reaching lvl 50 in lone wolfs.

Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Nedemis

[QUOTE="Nedemis"]

[QUOTE="tagyhag"] You're calling LBP, Infamous, or any Halo game hard? :lol: You sir, are funny.nini200

I've done that and I can honestly say, THE GAMES HALO 1, 2 & 3ARE EASY ON LEGENDARY ON SINGLE PLAYER. Galaxy's difficulty comes with finding every single thing in the game, Halo's Difficulty comes with getting all the achievements. I agree with Tagyhag on that easily, LBP, Infamous (Marvel Super Hero Wannabe) and Halo are too easy.

sorry but I strongly disagree with you there. I found SMG a complete joke as far as difficulty goes, I've yet to come across another FPS that's been as painstakingly difficult as the first two halo games. Even CoD games on veteran are a joke.

btw....you just proved that you haven't play the first two Halo games by stating that the only difficult part of the games is getting the achievements. The first two games didn't have achievements. :|

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 nini200

[QUOTE="nini200"]

[QUOTE="Nedemis"] go and pass Halo: CE or Halo2 on Legendary (single player) and come back and say that again. Halo3 on Legendary was a joke, but the first two were insanely difficult. :|

Nedemis

sorry but I strongly disagree with you there. I found SMG a complete joke as far as difficulty goes, I've yet to come across another FPS that's been as painstakingly difficult as the first two halo games. Even CoD games on veteran are a joke.

btw....you just proved that you haven't play the first two Halo games by stating that the only difficult part of the games is getting the achievements. The first two games didn't have achievements. :|

That's ok that you disagree. I'm fine with that. If you want a FPS that's harder than Halo, go play Soldier of Fortune on the Hardest Difficulty. Probably wouldn't make it past the first stage. Or Crysis. And I have Halo 2 on Xbox and Beat Halo 1 over my cousin's house. the Achievements statement were for Halo 3 obviously since it's on 360. The Hardest part I found in Halo was on part 2 when you had to fight that Humongous Alien Walker thing (Forgot the name, haven't played it since I beat it) that was walking under the bridges you had to cross over and the part where you had to jump onto it and shoot all the aliens inside it. Other than that, Halo wasn't truly difficult at least that may just be to me.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 tagyhag

[QUOTE="tagyhag"][QUOTE="Nedemis"] go and pass Halo: CE or Halo2 on Legendary (single player) and come back and say that again. Halo3 on Legendary was a joke, but the first two were insanely difficult. :|

manocanada

yep i am saying that halo is a bit harder than mario galaxy. try going online and reaching lvl 50 in lone wolfs.

Halo is a bit harder than Mario Galaxy yes, but it is not difficult, of course, this is all subjective.
CoralMark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 CoralMark
Member since 2008 • 481 Posts

If you have a 360 and want a "secondary" machine for casual/party games with motion sensing, just forget the Wii andget Natal to satify your casual gaming needs instead.

PandaBear86

So we're suppose to add a controller that isn't out yet to play with games that don't exist yet either. What a solution!

And weren't you just complaining about excess peripherals ... so we're supposed to buy an untested new peripheral to avoid Nintendo's peripherals?

As a long time gamer (before the NES), I find it hillarious how many of you people depend on graphics for your gaming enjoyment. Play some of the classics and maybe then you'll realize where the true value of ANY game comes from. Gameplay, story and being just plain fun to play.

Nedemis

Yep, last time I checked Tetris was still plenty addicting ... with about the lamest graphics post-2600-era.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 tagyhag

[QUOTE="nini200"]

Nedemis

Ah I see...You've just looked in the wrong places is all.

Go play STALKER, Operation Flashpoint, Ironstorm, Far Cry, Wolfenstein 3D, Natural Selection,Soldier of Fortune II,Descent 2,System Shock 2,Duke Nukem 3D, or SWAT 4.

Exactlamento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Exactlamento
Member since 2009 • 181 Posts
You know there needs to be a distinction because people keep lumping the realm of Hardcore gamers with casual gamers. If a person is a Hardcore gamer, then he would want either the 360 or ps3, because they strive for the cutting edge of gaming- the wii completely fails its hardcore gamer base (with only Twilight Princess, Fire Emblem, Brawl and a few others). Not to mention that the First-Party features are just crappy Mario rehashes that ADHD-hyped preschoolers play. As for the casual games, yes the Wii completely dominates. Hands Down. Let's face it wii gamers are too busy having fun to analysize the quality and depth of game that they are playing. Makes sense, when u at a party who really cares if the game is good when your with friends. in fact the crappiness makes it more enjoyable... Also the 360 has despretly been trying to reach that casual gamer goldmine (sony too) with the motion control. I believe that the Wii's motion control is not all that great, and the fact that it has been released and analysized by Microsoft and Sony for years means that it would be absurd if they didn't have a better motion control system by now. Leave the casual gamers to their cheap chew toys and arm flailing And leave the Hardcore gamers to fanboy-ism
reveiwer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 reveiwer
Member since 2008 • 650 Posts

At the start of this gen's console wars, most people agreed that the Wii was good for having as your "secondary" console. After all, the Wii was cheap, it was the only console to have motion sensing, and had lots of casual/family games. Many PS3/360/PC gamers had a Wii as a secondary machine, and it was fine. I bought a Wii as my secondary machine as well in early '07.

Now, however, I think the Wii is bad as a primary AND a secondary console. Price? The Wii is only slightly cheaper to the far superior 360 and PS3 (360 Arcade is cheaper than Wii, perfect as a secondary machine or casual gaming unit). Motion sensing? Wii is facing new competition there, could prove to be better. Casual/family games? The 360 has alot of them as well, especially on XBLA. The Wii has no advantages left over PS3/360, apart from the fact that its made by Nintendo and will get 20 re-hashed Mario Sports games in the 18 months. Oh yeah, watch out for some more over-priced peripherals from Nintendo too (remember that patent where you could put your Wiimote into a football?)

PandaBear86

whats the point of having motion control if theres no games for it. I mean not a single developer has shown interest in the PS wand and NATALs games will propably suck because its new tech just like the original wii games motion sensing wasnt as good and would I like to remind you RED STEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

ForsakenWicked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#46 ForsakenWicked
Member since 2008 • 3745 Posts
It all comes down to gaming preferences. I have had a Wii for over a year and only played it the first few months after buying it. Now its collectng dust. However, I know of a lot of people that have a Wii and enjoy the hell out of it.
dkrustyklown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 dkrustyklown
Member since 2009 • 2387 Posts

Nedemis

Pffft! The Halo games have aim-assist. Now THAT'S a joke!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#48 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Great graphics do not always mean a great game. High difficulty doesn't always mean a great game. I agree that SMG was easy, but it was still an amazing experience.

Avatar image for namelessperson2
namelessperson2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 namelessperson2
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

i think ur wrong in a lot of apects. When it comes to family games PS3 and 360 arent even worthy to stand on a level with it. The wii also has prettty good online. The conduit is pretty intense online. I also think that the wii has the potential to be a primary system. You need people who will look at the wii, take in all the aspects and say "how can we make a game great?" You need more games like Smash Bros. Brawl, and Zelda. Metroid Other M looks like great game and so does FF Crystal Bearers. The problem is instead of making great shooters for the wii people say screw this and turn to the 360. Think of it this way. Would any game you played be totally horrible with a step down on graphics and then motion controls?