Why Uncharted 4 is coming sooner than you think

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Alright, so I've heard plenty of people speak their minds about the new (or old, if you're using internet time) Uncharted teaser trailer. A good handful believe that the game does not even have a title yet and must be extremely early on in development since no gameplay was shown. This does not make sense. Why? Let's break it down:

1)The Team

So first of all, the Uncharted team over at Naughty Dog wasn't asleep, making paper airplanes, or partying their arses off ever since Uncharted 3 released. They were working (like they're paid to do), and chances are they were working on an Uncharted game. These generally take around 2 years to make (give or take a couple months). Uncharted 3 came out in 2011. This was 2 years ago, so Uncharted 4 had to have been in development for a good 2 years already. That's plenty of time to already be far in development. And giving them that extra time for a spring-2014 release makes it well over 2 years of development time. Heck, even a November 2014 release makes sense since it's 3 years of dev time. But the supposed Spring 2015 predictions from forum users and IGN editors is ridiculous.

2) It's a teaser

Teaser trailers are meant to tease the game. They said they want to "run the mystery a little longer". This means that it is possible that the "Uncharted" in the teaser trailer was just meant to keep us guessing as to what the title was. NOT that they don't know what to call their game yet. I find that very hard to believe, especially since the writing aspect should be done by now (or at least a good chunk of it). Oh, and Christophe Balestra said they wouldn't say anything about the game for "a while". That can mean anything from a couple of days to a couple of years. I'd suspect that he meant we wouldn't hear anything about the game for the next week or so, rather we would have to wait a little longer until VGX.

3) PS4 Hits

Sony needs hit games for the PS4. Sure The Order 1886 and Infamous are great, but I'd expect Sony to push for an Uncharted game that's close to the release of the PS4. They need system sellers in order to sweeten the deal. Now you might say "But XVision, look at the sales, PS4 sold a ton of units!", that's great. It did. But Sony couldn't have predicted this. Uncharted was definitely in development before PS4 was released and games are clearly a big part of Sony's vision since the PS4 is a gaming-focused system. Lacking in games would be rather ironic, especially since their competition offers more media features which are a lot more appealing at the moment than the lackluster exclusive lineup for their systems. Sony must have planned ahead. And now, it IS possible that maybe after the great sales that this uncharted game was delayed, but I very highly doubt after 2 years that Naughty Dog is unprepared for a 2014 release.

So yeah, state your thoughts, whether you agree or disagree, etc. and tell me what you guys think. I personally think we're going to see a spring 2014 release along with a VGX trailer. It's also possible that they might hold off for a massive E3 reveal, but honestly Sony has a ton of first party developers that can populate the E3 conference. I'm sure Sony Santa Monica have plenty up their sleeves (next gen God of War?), but at the moment an Uncharted release would be huge and would be a great face for the PS4.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Oh great, another rushed Uncharted game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@Blabadon said:

Do I smell a troll? :o

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

For a start, the B team were actually moved onto helping the A team finish TLOU, because it was way behind schedule. So no, they wouldn't have got to work on this new Uncharted straight after U3. Well not in any meaningful way anyway.

Secondly, Im hoping it is just called Uncharted, and its a reboot of the series. Another simple uber-polished linear TPS won't cut it next gen in my opinion.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@XVision84 said:

@Blabadon said:

Its a bad omen. Every gen ND has made a new IP and they have been great, this gen they are milking the UC name and that always turns out bad.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

I've been playing Uncharted 3's co-op and competitive all week because of the hype. Hope there is less lag now with more players from NA because most of the players of UC3 are from South America and EU and that's some serious lag guaranteed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@RR360DD said:

For a start, the B team were actually moved onto helping the A team finish TLOU, because it was way behind schedule. So no, they wouldn't have got to work on this new Uncharted straight after U3. Well not in any meaningful way anyway.

Secondly, Im hoping it is just called Uncharted, and its a reboot of the series. Another simple uber-polished linear TPS won't cut it next gen in my opinion.

Where did you get this information from? I know my post is all speculation, but we were repeatedly told that TLOU was in development for over 3 years by a separate team. I doubt that it was behind schedule, and that it required 2 full years of all of Naughty Dog finishing it up in order to finish it. From all of the videos we've seen so far of development diaries, it seems like there were 2 very distinctly separate games being developed under 1 studio, and they were regularly asking each other for advice and giving tips on each of their games. It's just an exchange of information, nothing else.

And Uncharted is a linear game, that's how it will always be. Not every game has to be open world, that would be dull. We must have some games in a generation where they're linear but tell a spectacular story with great visuals to make up for it. There are plenty of open world games coming out, there are definitely not enough linear ones.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

It won't be out in Spring. I don't know why but finishing TLOU makes me want U4 moreso than TLOU2.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Hopefully with now that they have a decent controller to work with they can make a shooter that is actually fun to play. Hopefully they do something to make the multiplayer fun too because there are some good ideas there.

23Jarek23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 23Jarek23
Member since 2009 • 2647 Posts

It'l be out fall 2014. No sooner and no later.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@23Jarek23: Yeah, fall 2014 is also an option since it gives them plenty of time for polish and something to show at E3.

PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts

I bet they already strategized the promoting the same way they handled uncharted 2. We had a small teaser at the ps4 launch, but a real trailer will come at vga as a 'surprise', which isn't really a surprise at all. Then they will have a live demo to open or close the e3 conference, and the game will release in fall 2014. Most obvious and clearest way to market the game and sell the console in the fall-holiday season next year.

23Jarek23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 23Jarek23
Member since 2009 • 2647 Posts

@XVision84 said:

@23Jarek23: Yeah, fall 2014 is also an option since it gives them plenty of time for polish and something to show at E3.

The reason why I think it'l be fall 2014 is that it's still very early into the console cycle and the holidays are the perfect time to release a blockbuster game (sales wise) Bundle it with a PS4 and sales for both the game and console will skyrocket.

Plus like you said, it'l give them plenty of time to polish it and considering they just hired Corrinne Yu. They probably want to make it look as amazing as possible, something I really doubt they could do in a short period of time. 10 or so months is more than enough though.

Lastly, I do think they game will be close to ready some time late spring, early summer. So it's possible it might come out around the time you guessed, esp since TLoU came out around the same time since most companies tend to release their titles around the same time each year/every other year. But, ND are perfectionists, the more time the better.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Can't be any worse than 3

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 babycakin
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

I welcome another Uncharted game, that would be the reason I'd go pick up a PS4. Wonder why all the U3 hate though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@babycakin said:

I welcome another Uncharted game, that would be the reason I'd go pick up a PS4. Wonder why all the U3 hate though.

It felt more of a retelling of Uncharted 2's story, only instead of Shamballa it was the "Atlantis of the Sands". It was also noticeable shorter than Uncharted 2 and seemed a bit rushed. In my opinion, they ended it rather abruptly. While Uncharted 2 was a full and very satisfying journey, Uncharted 3's journey left me feeling with something to be desired. This may be because of Uncharted 3's pacing, it seemed like they started slowly, went straight to the climax and just ended it there. Uncharted 2 had perfect pacing, which is key in telling a good story.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@XVision84 said:

@babycakin said:

It felt more of a retelling of Uncharted 2's story, only instead of Shamballa it was the "Atlantis of the Sands". It was also noticeable shorter than Uncharted 2 and seemed a bit rushed. In my opinion, they ended it rather abruptly. While Uncharted 2 was a full and very satisfying journey, Uncharted 3's journey left me feeling with something to be desired. This may be because of Uncharted 3's pacing, it seemed like they started slowly, went straight to the climax and just ended it there. Uncharted 2 had perfect pacing, which is key in telling a good story.

It even did the whole Drake and Elena separated and getting back together thing again

Not to mention the characters were even bigger idiots than before. "Nate if you keep doing this you'll kill yourself......but I'll follow you through it anyway"

They hyped a villain as "more cerebral" and "in nate's head" and she was in the game for all of 5 minutes

The game had great set pieces but it's glaringly obvious it was designed around those. The devs even admitted this then later

They teased stuff like Drake not being his real name and then never did anything with it, it felt pointless

and yeah the ending was poor and almost the same as 2's.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@seanmcloughlin said:

@XVision84 said:

@babycakin said:

It even did the whole Drake and Elena separated and getting back together thing again

Not to mention the characters were even bigger idiots than before. "Nate if you keep doing this you'll kill yourself......but I'll follow you through it anyway"

They hyped a villain as "more cerebral" and "in nate's head" and she was in the game for all of 5 minutes

The game had great set pieces but it's glaringly obvious it was designed around those. The devs even admitted this then later

They teased stuff like Drake not being his real name and then never did anything with it, it felt pointless

Exactly. But I trust that Naughty Dog took all of this under consideration and are going to be extra careful with this one. The teaser was pretty awesome too, I hope they take a new direction with the series. I wouldn't mind if Nathan Drake was not the protagonist for the new Uncharted, but I highly doubt that it'll happen.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

And Im just supposed to believe you?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44548 Posts

Well, I thought Uncharted 3 wasn't that good but people will call it gold and say Sony loves gamers; since they haven't found the threshold between what cows find good and bad there's no need wasting extra time working on something that will sell the same anyways.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@XVision84 said:

@Blabadon said:

Its a bad omen. Every gen ND has made a new IP and they have been great, this gen they are milking the UC name and that always turns out bad.

And here we have Clyde46 again coming in and saying random negative BS about a sony related product. more news at 10.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@Nengo_Flow said:

And Im just supposed to believe you?

It's my opinion, you can believe me if it makes you feel better ;). Or you're always welcome to post your opinion :o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@lamprey263 said:

Well, I thought Uncharted 3 wasn't that good but people will call it gold and say Sony loves gamers; since they haven't found the threshold between what cows find good and bad there's no need wasting extra time working on something that will sell the same anyways.

Uncharted 3 is widely known as a disappointment, and that definitely doesn't sound like the Naughty Dog I know. So far we've seen nothing but polish and quality from them, I highly doubt they're going to just rush it and release it so it sells.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Gue1

@seanmcloughlin said:

@XVision84 said:

If you still don't understand why she said that then you most be really dumb... At some point in the game Drake said that he took that surname because that was the name of the man that funded the Orphanage from where he comes from. Saint Francis' (Drake) Boy's Home. Hence, not his "real name". It was a way for Marlowe to humiliate him because Nathan doesn't even know his own name because he's an orphan.

With the rest I agree, although the Drake and Elena thing was taken from Indiana Jones too. Indiana has a new girl on each movie but at the end he always ends up with the one from the first movie (aka, Elena).

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

It would make me happy if it came out next year. :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@Gue1 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@XVision84 said:

If you still don't understand why she said that then you most be really dumb... At some point in the game Drake said that he took that surname because that was the name of the man that funded the Orphanage from where he comes from. Saint Francis' (Drake) Boy's Home. Hence, not his "real name". It was a way for Marlowe to humiliate him because Nathan doesn't even know his own name because he's an orphan.

With the rest I agree, although the Drake and Elena thing was taken from Indiana Jones too. Indiana always has a new girl on each movie but at the end he always ends up with the one from the first movie.

***UNCHARTED 3 SPOILERS***

No, it's not about why he picked Drake as a name. The problem is that they introduced a new, major plot point about Nathan Drake as a character, but failed to expand on it. They just hinted at it, then skipped over it like it was meaningless. We did not know that Drake was an orphan before this, and making fans wait a few years for Uncharted 4 in order to explain something that was mentioned in the middle of Uncharted 3 doesn't make sense.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Blabadon

@casharmy said:

@clyde46 said:

@XVision84 said:

@Blabadon said:

And here we have Clyde46 again coming in and saying random negative BS about a sony related product. more news at 10.

News at 10:

"Comprehension fail by casharmy. Again"

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By casharmy

@seanmcloughlin said:

You mean a certified AAAE quality title, being AAA at both GS and MC? well that's good to know Sean, good to know you have such faith in ND and sony...

Or were you playing the opinions game here (denouncing scores with personal opinion when it's convenient for you in order to bash)? Knowing that you live and die by scores and testify to them as fact when an anticipated sony game does not score well (looking at TLOU, and KZSF hype threads) you couldn't possibly be suggesting that Uncharted 3 wan't an amazing AAA title with that comment?

Nah, I'll just go with the first option because you would only act like that if you were desperate xbox troll hiding behind PC, and surely that's not the case.

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#30 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts

As long as the game is polished and completed, I want Uncharted 4 to come out as soon as possible. Given the TLOU's depressing storyline, I wouldn't be surprised if Uncharted goes for a vendetta-like storyline. Someone important will die in Uncharted 4, mark my words

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#31  Edited By Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

Fall 2014 would make sense. U3 came out in 2011 and I doubt the whole team was working on U3 DLC. ICE team works alongside ND so they've probably had dev kits just as long as Guerrilla, Evolution and Sucker Punch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@casharmy said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

You mean a certified AAAE quality title, being AAA at both GS and MC? well that's good to know shan good to know you have such faith.

Or were you playing the opinions game here? Knowing that you live and die by scores and testify to them as fact when an anticipated sony game does not score well you couldn't possibly be suggesting that Unchated 3 wan't an amazing AAA title with that comment?

Nah, I'll just go with the first option because you would only act like that if you were desperate xbox troll hiding behind PC, and surely that's not the case.

You just skipped over all of his posts talking about why he considers Uncharted 3 a disappointment, and called him a troll. Seems legit :P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@CleanPlayer said:

As long as the game is polished and completed, I want Uncharted 4 to come out as soon as possible. Given the TLOU's depressing storyline, I wouldn't be surprised if Uncharted goes for a vendetta-like storyline. Someone important will die in Uncharted 4, mark my words

I would love that, but I doubt anyone will die because Uncharted is just an "action movie" storyline. It's a nice idea, but TLOU was very story centric while Uncharted is pacing/journey-centric.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By casharmy

@lamprey263 said:

How wasn't it good? It was a certified AAAE, unlike Forza 5, It was AAAE at GS and MC.

You lemmings love to play the scores game until it's convenient for you, and then try to use your opinion when the scores option doesn't work toward your agenda.

lemming: Playsation certified AAAE (GS + MC) = not that good

Lemming: xbox AAAE only good at GS (many negative reviews and sub AAA at MC) = OMG, greatest game ever

WTF, make up your minds you desperate lemmings, are we going by scores or not. You can't dismiss reviews when it's convenient for you and then try to testify to them as fact when they work out the way you want.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@casharmy said:

@clyde46 said:

@XVision84 said:

@Blabadon said:

Did I hurt your precious plastic box again?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 casharmy

@XVision84 said:

@casharmy said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

You mean a certified AAAE quality title, being AAA at both GS and MC? well that's good to know shan good to know you have such faith.

Or were you playing the opinions game here? Knowing that you live and die by scores and testify to them as fact when an anticipated sony game does not score well you couldn't possibly be suggesting that Unchated 3 wan't an amazing AAA title with that comment?

You just skipped over all of his posts talking about why he considers Uncharted 3 a disappointment, and called him a troll. Seems legit :P.

what the hell are you talking about?

you need to re-read my post to understand why what you are saying is irrelevant here. I am going to just guess you don't know Sean's history of going ape shit crazy in bash mode of calling sony games trash based on scores...yet...also dose the same when they score well using his opinion (like he is doing here). If he didn't have this double standard your post might have made sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@casharmy said:

@XVision84 said:

@casharmy said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

you need to re-read my post to understand why what you are saying is irrelevant here. I am going to just guess you don't know Sean's history of going ape shit crazy in bash mode of calling sony games trash based on scores...yet...also dose the same when they score well using his opinion (like he is doing here). If he didn't have this double standard your post might have made sense.

I've seen Sean post for a long time and I don't know what you mean about double standard.

So casharmy, when did you go full troll mode? Last time I was on, you weren't a full-on cow :P.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 casharmy

@Blabadon said:

@casharmy said:

@clyde46 said:

@XVision84 said:

@Blabadon said:

News at 10:

No, I was spot on. If you think there was something else to "comprehend" from his post other than more desperate random negative BS toward a sony related product please share.

You must be dumb if you don't think I understand what he is suggesting. Yes, I know what he is suggesting with absolutely 0 proof to back up his rationality (release the same game new gen it be bad becauz uhh..) yea. GTFO

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 casharmy

@XVision84 said:

@casharmy said:

@XVision84 said:

@casharmy said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

I've seen Sean post for a long time and I don't know what you mean about double standard.

So casharmy, when did you go full troll mode? Last time I was on, you weren't a full-on cow :P.

what? what you said made absolutely 0 sense. I suggest you visit the KZSF or TLOU hype threads to see Sean in action. I have also seen Sean post for a long time...thus the construction of my post.

How you come here at me with the stupid cow suggestion is idiotic, somehow I figured you were smarter than that perhaps I was mistaken.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Blabadon

@casharmy said:

@Blabadon said:

@casharmy said:

@clyde46 said:

@XVision84 said:

@Blabadon said:

News at 10:

No, I was spot on. If you think there was something else to "comprehend" from his post other than more desperate random negative BS toward a sony related product please share.

You must be dumb if you don't think I understand what he is suggesting. Yes, I know what he is suggesting with absolutely 0 proof to back up his rationality (release the same game new gen it be bad becauz uhh..) yea. GTFO

I can assure you I'm not dumb, I have more than enough knowledge to know how riled up you get over justifying your piece of plastic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@casharmy said:

@XVision84 said:

@casharmy said:

@XVision84 said:

@casharmy said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

what? what you said made absolutely 0 sense. I suggest you visit the KZSF or TLOU hype threads to see Sean in action. I have also seen Sean post for a long time...thus the construction of my post.

How you come here at me with the stupid cow suggestion is idiotic, somehow I figured you were smarter than that perhaps I was mistaken.

Yep, I'm sorry that I'm stupid, casharmy :(.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Blabadon

@casharmy said:

@XVision84 said:

@casharmy said:

@XVision84 said:

@casharmy said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

You mean Sean, the one who posted his impressions of TLoU the entire way, the guy who had a Let's Play of it, the guy who partook in a podcast of it and all the way thought it was great?

You are a sad, sad cow. Mooooooooooooooooooooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@casharmy said:

@XVision84 said:

Oh please, you are one of the people that keeps ignoring the good things I say about these games and point out the negatives I say

I have said countless times that Uncharted 2 is one of my favourite games ever made, I put TLOU in my top 5 list for this gen multiple times, I even have a full bloody walkthrough of TLOU done on my channel where I praised the game almost the whole way through and loved it.

I have said multiple times that KZ:SF is a fantastic looking game too. I even wanted to get a PS4 to play it but they're all sold out here

I'm not bashing Uncharted 3 because it's a Sony exclusive, only an idiot like you would think that because you're terribly insecure about those things (Basing this off YOUR post history). I am criticising Uncharted 3 as a fan of the series who was terribly disappointed

Dozens of people on this site would call you a Sony fanboy. While many people would attest to the fact that I'm NOT a fanboy, I just use my bloody brain to form opinions. Not digits on sites

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 casharmy

@Blabadon said:

@casharmy said:

@Blabadon said:

@casharmy said:

@clyde46 said:

@XVision84 said:

@Blabadon said:

News at 10:

I can assure you I'm not dumb, I have more than enough knowledge to know how riled up you get over justifying your piece of plastic.

lol, yes you do appear to be dumb then. It looks like YOUR comprehension fails. Here's a pro tip, my post has NOTHING to do with a piece of plastic, and I am not trying to "justify" anything. Poor guy maybe you need me to hold your hand and spell things out or maybe you are just being desperate to defend a fellow fanboy?

let's see if you are not dumb blab...what was my post talking about?

The fact that you think I was trying to justify anything suggest that you aren't too bright.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Gue1

these poor souls always derailing every single thread just to troll and complain about cows. Why you guys don't just go and find another forum? Because the cow legion of system wars is going nowhere. We are the law around these corners.

So you either submit or go and start your own gang elsewhere because the domination can't be stopped.

#ThankYouSony

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 casharmy

@Blabadon said:

@casharmy said:

@XVision84 said:

@casharmy said:

@XVision84 said:

@casharmy said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

You mean Sean, the one who posted his impressions of TLoU the entire way, the guy who had a Let's Play of it, the guy who partook in a podcast of it and all the way thought it was great?

lol, yes...the same guy. He was also justifying the sub minoity sub AAA tom mcshea review. Then flip flops when Beyond Two souls was rated AAAE by the same reviewer....yea.

Even tho nothing you said changes the validity of what I said, I do appreciate your input.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Blabadon

"defend a fellow fanboy?"

Oh dear goodness XD

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By casharmy

@seanmcloughlin said:

@casharmy said:

@XVision84 said:

Oh please, you are one of the people that keeps ignoring the good things I say about these games and point out the negatives I say

I have said countless times that Uncharted 2 is one of my favourite games ever made, I put TLOU in my top 5 list for this gen multiple times, I even have a full bloody walkthrough of TLOU done on my channel where I praised the game almost the whole way through and loved it.

I have said multiple times that KZ:SF is a fantastic looking game too. I even wanted to get a PS4 to play it but they're all sold out here

I'm not bashing Uncharted 3 because it's a Sony exclusive, only an idiot like you would think that because you're terribly insecure about those things (Basing this off YOUR post history). I am criticising Uncharted 3 as a fan of the series who was terribly disappointed

Dozens of people on this site would call you a Sony fanboy. While many people would attest to the fact that I'm NOT a fanboy, I just use my bloody brain to form opinions. Not digits on sites

then you need to stop acting like a fvcking idiot and using double standards when it suits you kiddo. It sets a bad example. You also use reviews to justify saying games are bad or aren't that good because of score. weren't you also the one trying justifying Tom's 8.0 review score? I think it was.

it's completely cool if you live and die by scores, but if you gone live by that then do it all the way. When xbone hyped games flopped you didn't have anything negative say, so why act like a such a moron when a sony game fails to meet score hype?

It doesn't matter what fanboy group you claim, I am just calling you out on your double standards in actions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@casharmy said:

@Blabadon said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

lol, yes...the same guy. He was also justifying the sub minoity sub AAA tom mcshea review. Then flip flops when Beyond Two souls was rated AAAE by the same reviewer....yea.

Even tho nothing you said changes the validity of what I said, I do appreciate your input.

Where are you pulling this shit from? I don't think I've ever "justified" Tom's review. I didn't like that review at all, I even said Tom was dumb after because he claimed joel was a drug dealer at the start of the game in a podcast he did

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Blabadon

@casharmy said:

@Blabadon said:

@casharmy said:

@XVision84 said:

@casharmy said:

@XVision84 said:

@casharmy said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh yeah, you're still crying about McShea saying a game is "Great"

Jesus, you're such a huge fucking crybaby months later leleleleel