Why SMG can NOT be GOTY

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CrazyIvanIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CrazyIvanIV
Member since 2007 • 613 Posts

I just picked up smg either yesterday or the day before yesterday (I cant remember because i havent slept much since).

The game is fantastic, absolutely spectacular, I have 104 stars and am going strong.

The one major problem with this game is the difficultly level. It is rediculously easy. Nothing is above a low-moderate-low challenge. The hardest parts of the game are still very easy. I alwasy find myself walking around with 40 or so lives getting stars and objectives on the first try.

dont get me wrong tho it is addictively fun, but not difficult. which is why I BELIEVE it wont be goty

WllDan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 WllDan7
Member since 2004 • 2581 Posts
SMG is going to beGOTY year. End of story.
crazyjames1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 crazyjames1080
Member since 2006 • 7377 Posts
Yeah, I've heard its fairly easy (at least in comparison with Sunshine) though it didn't stop Wind Waker from getting GOTY.
Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8283 Posts

What would you suggest to be GOTY then?

Halo 3?

JocktheMotie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JocktheMotie
Member since 2007 • 660 Posts
I don't think it will beat Crysis or Mass Effect, to be honest. I know from early playing that it's a superb game, and perhaps the best Mario game to come, but Mario doesn't push gaming forward in newer and more exciting directions like Crysis or Mass Effect will. In addition to being great games, Crysis and Mass Effect are achievements and steps forward. Mario is just a superb game.
panther_512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 panther_512
Member since 2005 • 989 Posts

I don't think it will beat Crysis or Mass Effect, to be honest. I know from early playing that it's a superb game, and perhaps the best Mario game to come, but Mario doesn't push gaming forward in newer and more exciting directions like Crysis or Mass Effect will. In addition to being great games, Crysis and Mass Effect are achievements and steps forward. Mario is just a superb game.JocktheMotie

Could you explain to us, in what ways Crysis and Mass Effect are steps forward?

Crysis, is nothing more, nothing less than a Far Cry on steroids. Of course it's superb game, but a step forward only on graphics.

Gameplay wise, Deus Ex, a ten years old game, beats it to death.

Mass Effect? Apart from graphics, can you explain were are the steps forward in comparison with other RPGs?

As far as I know, Super Mario Galaxy is the only game from the three that it is a real step forward. Graphic and gameplay wise.

Davis092

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Davis092
Member since 2006 • 1449 Posts

[QUOTE="JocktheMotie"]I don't think it will beat Crysis or Mass Effect, to be honest. I know from early playing that it's a superb game, and perhaps the best Mario game to come, but Mario doesn't push gaming forward in newer and more exciting directions like Crysis or Mass Effect will. In addition to being great games, Crysis and Mass Effect are achievements and steps forward. Mario is just a superb game.panther_512

Crysis, is nothing more, nothing less than a Far Cry on steroids. Of course it's superb game, but a step forward only on graphics.

Mass Effect? Apart from graphics, can you explain were are the steps forward in comparison with other RPGs?

As far as I know, Super Mario Galaxy is the only game from the three that it is a real step forward. Graphic and gameplay wise.

This man speaks the truth, I don't know why people think the game will be great just based on Graphics, it's an annoying habit this gen. Don't go down the same path as cows Lems.

crazyjames1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 crazyjames1080
I just noticed that its tied with OoT at Gamerankings.
PS360Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#9 PS360Fanboy
Member since 2007 • 2096 Posts

The Mario game's are always Easy, No doubt SMG will be the GOTY

Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Zhengi
Member since 2006 • 8479 Posts
Get all 120 stars, and then play the game again. It'll be a different challenge with [spoiler] Luigi [/spoiler]
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts

That's funny, I'm about 40 stars in, and I've actually had to start trying. It's getting progressively more difficult.

The bosses are too easy thus far, though.

Newsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#12 Newsboy
Member since 2004 • 6534 Posts

Mario games have always been easy, until toward the very end. What I think Nintendo was shooting for (and hit quite well) was great level design and stages you will want to go back and play again and again because they are fun.

Will it be GOTY? I don't know! There have been somany great games to have come out this year, especially in the last few months. Super Mario Galaxy is definately a strong contender though.

StealthSting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 StealthSting
Member since 2006 • 6915 Posts

It would be interesting if it did... with all the hate threads about Wii never being able to win a GOTY awardever, among other negative remarks it would at least surprise a lot of people. Hellsome people dissed GoW2 (even tho I wouldn't really give it the game of the year award over other games I played this year) for being a last gen game, there-fore impossible to win game of the year awardand such a remark can still bite them really hard in the end...

I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm still waiting for Mass Effect so... Who knows?

Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts
SMG has the godliest level design ever, it makes me want to cry.
1carus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 1carus
Member since 2004 • 1454 Posts

PS360Fanboy

So because they're "all" easy this is some sort of an excuse?

That's funny, I'm about 40 stars in, and I've actually had to start trying.

Jandurin

Oh wow, you're part way through the game, and you're trying? This game must be a real challenge! [/sarcasm]

Seriously guys, I think SMG has a great chance of winning, but those arguments are stupid.

JocktheMotie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JocktheMotie

[QUOTE="JocktheMotie"]I don't think it will beat Crysis or Mass Effect, to be honest. I know from early playing that it's a superb game, and perhaps the best Mario game to come, but Mario doesn't push gaming forward in newer and more exciting directions like Crysis or Mass Effect will. In addition to being great games, Crysis and Mass Effect are achievements and steps forward. Mario is just a superb game.panther_512

The fact that I actually have to explain myself is ridiculous, as you can just read the review, or maybe you could try playing it (OMG), Crysis is a step forward for the FPS. There have been multiple, multiple times during the course of my playtime where I literally am not sure of the path I should take to get to my objective. Also, Crysis sets the bar for interactivity of the environments and the world, not to mention the AI shows many moments of complete brilliance. I can't count the times during a firefight I've had to scramble away because a group of enemies went around back, and tossed a grenade in to my hut, blowing it to bits. Also, after any said firefight, I love looking around at the terrain, noting the downed trees, burned vegetation, and pieces of trucks/buildings/items strewn about the landscape. Never before has a game been this immersive, while offering the player complete control of how he plays the game.

In Mass Effect, the dialogue system is revolutionary, and from what I've seen, it sets the bar for future games in terms of story telling and presentation. The game plays like a hollywood Sci-Fi space opera. I can't say more because I have not been able to play it yet, but it puts all other RPG's before it to absolute shame in terms of fusing presentation, story, player choice, and freedom.

So there you go. Mario has gravity. Awesome.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
[QUOTE="PS360Fanboy"]

1carus

So because they're "all" easy this is some sort of an excuse?

That's funny, I'm about 40 stars in, and I've actually had to start trying.

Jandurin

Oh wow, you're part way through the game, and you're trying? This game must be a real challenge! [/sarcasm]

Seriously guys, I think SMG has a great chance of winning, but those arguments are stupid.

I'm confused?

As opposed to just breezing through the game as I did with Twilight Princess or the first 25 stars in SMG, I'm having to try.

For reference, I never had to "try" in Halo 3, Bioshock, not yet in HL2, only for a very brief time in Portal...

I'm very good at games, so when I have to "try", it means it's getting respectably hard.

panther_512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 panther_512

The fact that I actually have to explain myself is ridiculous, as you can just read the review, or maybe you could try playing it (OMG), Crysis is a step forward for the FPS. There have been multiple, multiple times during the course of my playtime where I literally am not sure of the path I should take to get to my objective. Also, Crysis sets the bar for interactivity of the environments and the world, not to mention the AI shows many moments of complete brilliance. I can't count the times during a firefight I've had to scramble away because a group of enemies went around back, and tossed a grenade in to my hut, blowing it to bits. Also, after any said firefight, I love looking around at the terrain, noting the downed trees, burned vegetation, and pieces of trucks/buildings/items strewn about the landscape. Never before has a game been this immersive, while offering the player complete control of how he plays the game.

In Mass Effect, the dialogue system is revolutionary, and from what I've seen, it sets the bar for future games in terms of story telling and presentation. The game plays like a hollywood Sci-Fi space opera. I can't say more because I have not been able to play it yet, but it puts all other RPG's before it to absolute shame in terms of fusing presentation, story, player choice, and freedom.

JocktheMotie

It's funny how you overrate the "steps forward" of the first 2 games and downplay the third, which in fact tells us that you probably haven't played it.

Also, you probably haven't played Deus Ex.

And Mass Effect sets the bar in terms of story-telling.....

But SMG has only gravity......

Either you are a very young player, easily excited by graphics, or you own a PC and an XBOX360 only....

Fine by me, but you'll see a lot of people disagreeing with you.

darkslider99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 darkslider99
Member since 2004 • 11374 Posts
I just noticed that its tied with OoT at Gamerankings.crazyjames1080

Damn. It might just over take it at this rate.
SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts
[QUOTE="JocktheMotie"]

panther_512

Deus Ex is still one of my all time favourites, I think I must have played through using every combination of set ups possible :D the sequal was a let down though... I can't say I could get Crysis as my PC will probably only run it at low settings, but it seems to be all graphics so Im happy with orange box for now.

It's funny how you overrate the "steps forward" of the first 2 games and downplay the third, which in fact tells us that you probably haven't played it.

Either you are a very young player, easily excited by graphics, or you own a PC and an XBOX360 only....

murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts
I just noticed that its tied with OoT at Gamerankings.crazyjames1080
I hope it beats OoT it has been on the thrown for too long itd time for a new game
JocktheMotie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JocktheMotie
[QUOTE="JocktheMotie"]

panther_512

Deus Ex is my Top 5 games ever played, and by far, truly ahead of it's time. It was the first game where I actually was unsure of how I wanted to proceed. I had to examine my own ethics to decide what choice is best for humanity. It was a tough decision, and I have not felt that way about a game ever since. When I decided to merge, I did so with regret, but I know I'd rather have the fate of humanity in my own capable hands than have it left up to chance. The conversation with the AI (or whatever it was) in the back locked room of that guys' (don't remember his name!) warehouse/house was the best conversation I've ever had with anything, real life or otherwise. The game felt truly alive. Deus Ex remains my top game for best story in a game, followed by Kotor and Halo. I unfortunately never got around to finished Baldur's Gate II or Planescape torment.

That being said, I KNOW Mario is an amazing, superb game. But...I don't feel like Mario had the same impact on me the was Deus Ex, and Crysis is having. With Mario, I say "Wow, this is just so much fun." whereas in Crysis, I say the same thing, but I am thinking to myself, "I've never had an experience like this before, and it better be in every game like this from now on."

Granted, I did not get the playtime I wanted for Mario. My sister has the Wii right now, and I gotta wait until we both get home to play some more. Maybe during Thanksgiving Break.

That being said, I don't see how Crysis' and Mass Effects' steps are being over-rated. By throwing around Deus Ex's name around like you're doing, I would think you'd see these advancements in a very positive light, seeing as what they do is something Deus Ex did, which is increase the immersion of the player and increase the amount of attachment the gamer has to the game.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts

Depends. I haven't played a true platform game in years, so getting the timing down, especially with the Wiimote/Nunchuk setup is taking some getting used to for me.

And the surfing segments, like the flying in R&C and Lair, frustrate me to no end. I hate the motion sensing in those segments.

panther_512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 panther_512

Deus Ex is still one of my all time favourites, I think I must have played through using every combination of set ups possible :D the sequal was a let down though... I can't say I could get Crysis as my PC will probably only run it at low settings, but it seems to be all graphics so Im happy with orange box for now.

csliney

Deus Ex 1 is an absolute masterpiece. Even now, there are no games with such gameplay. Bioshock has a few elements, but gameplay-wise Deus Ex still sits on the throne of PC First Person Shooters. At least for me.

Orange Box is an excellent package.

As for Crysis, I'd suggest you to buy a good graphic card on Christmas (new cards will come out) to enjoy it, if you can afford the upgrades of course. It is a superb game.

crazyjames1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 crazyjames1080

[QUOTE="crazyjames1080"]I just noticed that its tied with OoT at Gamerankings.murat8
I hope it beats OoT it has been on the thrown for too long itd time for a new game

Metroid Prime should have overthrown OoT. I haven't played Galaxy so I don't know.

panther_512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 panther_512

Deus Ex is my Top 5 games ever played, and by far, truly ahead of it's time. It was the first game where I actually was unsure of how I wanted to proceed. I had to examine my own ethics to decide what choice is best for humanity. It was a tough decision, and I have not felt that way about a game ever since. When I decided to merge, I did so with regret, but I know I'd rather have the fate of humanity in my own capable hands than have it left up to chance. The conversation with the AI (or whatever it was) in the back locked room of that guys' (don't remember his name!) warehouse/house was the best conversation I've ever had with anything, real life or otherwise. The game felt truly alive. Deus Ex remains my top game for best story in a game, followed by Kotor and Halo. I unfortunately never got around to finished Baldur's Gate II or Planescape torment.

That being said, I KNOW Mario is an amazing, superb game. But...I don't feel like Mario had the same impact on me the was Deus Ex, and Crysis is having. With Mario, I say "Wow, this is just so much fun." whereas in Crysis, I say the same thing, but I am thinking to myself, "I've never had an experience like this before, and it better be in every game like this from now on."

Granted, I did not get the playtime I wanted for Mario. My sister has the Wii right now, and I gotta wait until we both get home to play some more. Maybe during Thanksgiving Break.

That being said, I don't see how Crysis' and Mass Effects' steps are being over-rated. By throwing around Deus Ex's name around like you're doing, I would think you'd see these advancements in a very positive light, seeing as what they do is something Deus Ex did, which is increase the immersion of the player and increase the amount of attachment the gamer has to the game.

JocktheMotie

This is a very very good and intelligent post.....

I cannot disagree with your opinion. It's just that I feel that Super Mario Galaxy has radical changes in it's gameplay, while the other 2 games have enchantments.

That doesn't mean that I like SMG more than Crysis. It's just that from my perspective SMG and Bioshock deserve a little more to be GOTY than Crysis.

They are all fantastic games, there's no arguing about that.

JocktheMotie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 JocktheMotie

This is a very very good and intelligent post.....

I cannot disagree with your opinion. It's just that I feel that Super Mario Galaxy has radical changes in it's gameplay, while the other 2 games have enchantments.

That doesn't mean that I like SMG more than Crysis. It's just that from my perspective SMG and Bioshock deserve a little more to be GOTY than Crysis.

They are all fantastic games, there's no arguing about that.

panther_512

I can agree with you here. I'm not saying SMG won't win GOTY, it definitely has a chance, but I'm just saying I think Crysis does more. And you really think Bioshock has a better chance than Crysis? With Bioshock, once you get past the atmosphere...there's not much there. Some design flaws kind of killed the game for me, the "coming back to life" tubes, the ability to specialize in pretty much everything, instead of having to make choices about play style, and no real penalty of death.

Definitely a crowded list for GOTY though. I think EVERY game on the GOTY nominee list would have won had they been released a separate year, the great game list this year is really crowded. A great problem to have :)

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Meu2k7
Member since 2007 • 11809 Posts
[QUOTE="panther_512"]

[QUOTE="JocktheMotie"]I don't think it will beat Crysis or Mass Effect, to be honest. I know from early playing that it's a superb game, and perhaps the best Mario game to come, but Mario doesn't push gaming forward in newer and more exciting directions like Crysis or Mass Effect will. In addition to being great games, Crysis and Mass Effect are achievements and steps forward. Mario is just a superb game.Davis092

This man speaks the truth, I don't know why people think the game will be great just based on Graphics, it's an annoying habit this gen. Don't go down the same path as cows Lems.

Why does he speak the truth, the Irony is SMG is just Mario 64 type gameplay with better graphics and new level setups.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
And Super Mario Sunshine is the worst version of SM64 in terms of innovation. BTW, SMG is a VERY STRONG contender for GOTY, IMO.
MaTt345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MaTt345
Member since 2006 • 235 Posts

:| huge Galaxy's to explore, huge number of different planets to land on, moral choices that change your path through the game, a dynamic conversation system that is almost life like, amazing graphics, multiple alien races, miles and miles of game miles per planet, possibly one of the best storeys ever told in a video game. Tell me that isn't a step forward in RPG and shooter games. Definitely a bigger step then a milked sires from the 1980's/1990's. Don't get me wrong, i enjoy me some Mario and it deos have a chance for GOTY but i completely disagree that Mario Galaxy is a bigger step forward then Mass Effect IMO.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Why does he speak the truth, the Irony is SMG is just Mario 64 type gameplay with better graphics and new level setups.Meu2k7
You're wrong. It's the same "type" but a freaking WORLD better.

SM64 sucked. This game is the best I've played this year.

Avatar image for Super-Mario-Fan
Super-Mario-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

#32 Super-Mario-Fan
Member since 2006 • 4279 Posts

Yeah, I've heard its fairly easy (at least in comparison with Sunshine) though it didn't stop Wind Waker from getting GOTY.crazyjames1080

Actually, I've found Galaxy to be harder than Sunshine in most areas. In Mario 64 and Sunshine, you had a health meter with 8 units. In Mario Galaxy, you have a health meter with only THREE units. It is possible to increase it to 6 units, though, in some areas. The Daredevil comets in particullar were very challenging. You only had ONE unit. That's right, one hit by a boss and you lost a life.

Gamingcucumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#33 Gamingcucumber
Member since 2004 • 5612 Posts
He belives = Halo 3 is going to be GOTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

He belives = Halo 3 is going to be GOTYGamingcucumber
I really hope not. I can definitely say SMG is better, imo. And, I'm hoping for ME to be better too.

darkslider99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 darkslider99
Member since 2004 • 11374 Posts
[QUOTE="panther_512"]

[QUOTE="JocktheMotie"]I don't think it will beat Crysis or Mass Effect, to be honest. I know from early playing that it's a superb game, and perhaps the best Mario game to come, but Mario doesn't push gaming forward in newer and more exciting directions like Crysis or Mass Effect will. In addition to being great games, Crysis and Mass Effect are achievements and steps forward. Mario is just a superb game.MaTt345

:| huge Galaxy's to explore, huge number of different planets to land on, moral choices that change your path through the game, a dynamic conversation system that is almost life like, amazing graphics, multiple alien races, miles and miles of game miles per planet, possibly one of the best storeys ever told in a video game. Tell me that isn't a step forward in RPG and shooter games. Definitely a bigger step then a milked sires from the 1980's/1990's. Don't get me wrong, i enjoy me some Mario and it deos have a chance for GOTY but i completely disagree that Mario Galaxy is a bigger step forward then Mass Effect IMO.

You don't need to say IMO when you say 'I disagree', it's obviously your opinion.
MaTt345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MaTt345
Member since 2006 • 235 Posts

[You don't need to say IMO when you say 'I disagree', it's obviously your opinion.

And you felt you had to say that why? what a stupid post.

Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#37 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts

What would you suggest to be GOTY then?

Halo 3?

Sollet
Well you know there are so few FPS released this year, so its probable.
Madsucktion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 Madsucktion
Member since 2003 • 2079 Posts

I realize that these are from another thread, and I give full credit to Bread_or_Decide for pointing them out to me, but these two articles are one of the reasons that I think Mario Galaxy is a legitimate contender for GOTY..

Article 1

Article 2

Firefly_182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Firefly_182
Member since 2004 • 3613 Posts

[QUOTE="crazyjames1080"]I just noticed that its tied with OoT at Gamerankings.murat8

The best part of such an event being that people would argue which game is the best game ever, SMG or OoT, and they are both Nintendo games.

Sheep should be untouchable right now.

murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts

[QUOTE="murat8"][QUOTE="crazyjames1080"]I just noticed that its tied with OoT at Gamerankings.Firefly_182

The best part of such an event being that people would argue which game is the best game ever, SMG or OoT, and they are both Nintendo games.

I also noticed the top 3 games are all Nintendo OoT SMG MP
Firefly_182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Firefly_182
I couldn't find the list of top games ever, only had most popular and top recent.
Erkidu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Erkidu
Member since 2007 • 2744 Posts

I just picked up smg either yesterday or the day before yesterday (I cant remember because i havent slept much since).

The game is fantastic, absolutely spectacular, I have 104 stars and am going strong.

The one major problem with this game is the difficultly level. It is rediculously easy. Nothing is above a low-moderate-low challenge. The hardest parts of the game are still very easy. I alwasy find myself walking around with 40 or so lives getting stars and objectives on the first try.

dont get me wrong tho it is addictively fun, but not difficult. which is why I BELIEVE it wont be goty

CrazyIvanIV
Windwaker was even easier - and it won GotY. :|
Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
[QUOTE="Firefly_182"]

[QUOTE="murat8"][QUOTE="crazyjames1080"]I just noticed that its tied with OoT at Gamerankings.murat8

I also noticed the top 3 games are all Nintendo OoT SMG MP

I thought the Orange Box was in there somewhere...

Edit: Nevermind. And if you cut it down to only five reviews, Super Mario World also appears.

Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts

I couldn't find the list of top games ever, only had most popular and top recent.Firefly_182

Click on "The Rankings"

Firefly_182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Firefly_182

[QUOTE="Firefly_182"]I couldn't find the list of top games ever, only had most popular and top recent.Tylendal

Click on "The Rankings"

TYVM

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#46 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts
IF halo 3 beat's out SMG for GOTY I would really REALLY be surprised :o!
TheMysticHorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 TheMysticHorse
Member since 2006 • 580 Posts
The first 60 stars are pretty easy, but the stars after that are difficult. It has plenty of difficulty, so it can be GOTY, not that difficulty dictates what does and doesn't get GOTY or else Zelda Wind Waker wouldn't have won in 2003.