Why I can't wait for Halo 3...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SkateGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1 SkateGame
Member since 2005 • 893 Posts
Why??? Cause it will finally put an end (or so Bungie has told) to the series (not including Halo Wars). I mean, am I the only one that finds Halo fun but way too loved? Seriously, the series has sold tons and I always find the games to be disappointing. When this game finally comes out, the hype will end. And you know what? I think it's for the better.
web966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 web966
Member since 2005 • 11654 Posts
Halo is awesome. Thats why i cant wait for halo 3
Avatar image for Hammerofjustice
Hammerofjustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Hammerofjustice
Member since 2006 • 2685 Posts
Why??? Cause it will finally put an end (or so Bungie has told) to the series (not including Halo Wars). I mean, am I the only one that finds Halo fun but way too loved? Seriously, the series has sold tons and I always find the games to be disappointing. When this game finally comes out, the hype will end. And you know what? I think it's for the better.SkateGame
halo is the most overrated game in gaming history. /thread
SkateGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SkateGame
[QUOTE="SkateGame"]Why??? Cause it will finally put an end (or so Bungie has told) to the series (not including Halo Wars). I mean, am I the only one that finds Halo fun but way too loved? Seriously, the series has sold tons and I always find the games to be disappointing. When this game finally comes out, the hype will end. And you know what? I think it's for the better.Hammerofjustice

Agreed.
Gangsta-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Gangsta-Unit
Member since 2005 • 214 Posts

even though i played halo and halo 2

i thought the storyline sucks and the game is too short  ----

so yeah halo is too overratted

yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts
I love it, and don't care what people think of it. I don't care what other FPSes have done, I just have fun with Halo. I don't praise it or anything, but it's not a bad game either.
SkateGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SkateGame
I think your an idiot.lucas_kelly
I think you're a graphics whore. What now?
Avatar image for deactivated-62d1b87aec423
deactivated-62d1b87aec423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 deactivated-62d1b87aec423
Member since 2003 • 2465 Posts
[QUOTE="SkateGame"]Why??? Cause it will finally put an end (or so Bungie has told) to the series (not including Halo Wars). I mean, am I the only one that finds Halo fun but way too loved? Seriously, the series has sold tons and I always find the games to be disappointing. When this game finally comes out, the hype will end. And you know what? I think it's for the better.Hammerofjustice

You little WoW kids and your forum net lingo copy catting. Get that crap outta here. If Halo is the most overrated game in history than over five valid gaming websites are absolute garbage. Halo 1 had no hype btw. Halo 2 did. Halo 1 still got AAA. Go run your Deadmines.
Fruity_mixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Fruity_mixer
Member since 2005 • 1227 Posts
[QUOTE="lucas_kelly"]I think your an idiot.SkateGame
I think you're a graphics whore. What now?

Halo is halo, overrated or not, one of the best games ever made in the history. No game is perfect, but i find halo extrimely fun.
Avatar image for Hammerofjustice
Hammerofjustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Hammerofjustice
Member since 2006 • 2685 Posts
[QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="SkateGame"]Why??? Cause it will finally put an end (or so Bungie has told) to the series (not including Halo Wars). I mean, am I the only one that finds Halo fun but way too loved? Seriously, the series has sold tons and I always find the games to be disappointing. When this game finally comes out, the hype will end. And you know what? I think it's for the better.Gigas_Yuu

You little WoW kids and your forum net lingo copy catting. Get that crap outta here. If Halo is the most overrated game in history than over five valid gaming websites are absolute garbage. Halo 1 had no hype btw. Halo 2 did. Halo 1 still got AAA. Go run your Deadmines.

I'd rather run a 40 man hogger raid. Halo was only successful because it was the only good game on the original xbox, so they had to give it AAA score since there was no other competition. Also, console FPS'ers are noobs ill pwn u anyday at Counterstrike source.
Kev_Unreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kev_Unreal
Member since 2007 • 2818 Posts
meh, I not interested to wait for Halo 3.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c3869dad187c
deactivated-5c3869dad187c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 deactivated-5c3869dad187c
Member since 2005 • 1792 Posts
Also, console FPS'ers are noobs ill pwn u anyday at Counterstrike source.Hammerofjustice
...and who's the one tracking Killzone PS3? :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-62d1b87aec423
[QUOTE="Gigas_Yuu"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="SkateGame"]Why??? Cause it will finally put an end (or so Bungie has told) to the series (not including Halo Wars). I mean, am I the only one that finds Halo fun but way too loved? Seriously, the series has sold tons and I always find the games to be disappointing. When this game finally comes out, the hype will end. And you know what? I think it's for the better.Hammerofjustice

I'd rather run a 40 man hogger raid. Halo was only successful because it was the only good game on the original xbox, so they had to give it AAA score since there was no other competition. Also, console FPS'ers are noobs ill pwn u anyday at Counterstrike source.

Your argument is dumb. Halo got a 9+ on PC too. Owned. As for CS: Source- Taking you out would be easy. By the way you think and continue to overuse your "pwns", "noobs" "/thread dyrrrr" and by my own ego I would probably murder you in CS: Source and DoD Source. Bring your hax, kiddy. You're gonna need them.
Snowboarder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Snowboarder99
Member since 2006 • 5460 Posts

Coming from the guy who gave Gears of War a 1, and Eragon a 10 LMAO
TNT_Slug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TNT_Slug
Member since 2007 • 1735 Posts
They're going to keep milking the franchise seeing how it's the most successful thing they have. Halo Wars is just the beginning, and you know what, I wouldn't be surprised to see Gears of War Wars in the future...
Kev_Unreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kev_Unreal
Member since 2007 • 2818 Posts

They're going to keep milking the franchise seeing how it's the most successful thing they have. Halo Wars is just the beginning, and you know what, I wouldn't be surprised to see Gears of War Wars in the future...TNT_Slug

nice.:lol:

Kayrod29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18 Kayrod29
Member since 2005 • 5301 Posts
[QUOTE="Gigas_Yuu"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="SkateGame"]Why??? Cause it will finally put an end (or so Bungie has told) to the series (not including Halo Wars). I mean, am I the only one that finds Halo fun but way too loved? Seriously, the series has sold tons and I always find the games to be disappointing. When this game finally comes out, the hype will end. And you know what? I think it's for the better.Hammerofjustice

Counter Strike Source is overrated, it doesn't last long like Halo 2, I play both.
atrain4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 atrain4
Member since 2005 • 1408 Posts
No, I can't wait for it either.
TrueReligion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TrueReligion_
Member since 2006 • 11037 Posts
I am a very big Halo fan, but for some reason, I'm not excited about Halo 3.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Nedemis
Member since 2002 • 10715 Posts
Why??? Cause it will finally put an end (or so Bungie has told) to the series (not including Halo Wars). I mean, am I the only one that finds Halo fun but way too loved? Seriously, the series has sold tons and I always find the games to be disappointing. When this game finally comes out, the hype will end. And you know what? I think it's for the better.SkateGame
what i find histerical about this is how you're talking about how they will finally end the series. As far as I'm concerned, Halo isn't the series that needs to die. MGS, DMC, Mario, Zelda, Ghost Recon, Final Fantasy and Pokemon all need to die well before the Halo series.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-62d1b87aec423
[QUOTE="SkateGame"]Why??? Cause it will finally put an end (or so Bungie has told) to the series (not including Halo Wars). I mean, am I the only one that finds Halo fun but way too loved? Seriously, the series has sold tons and I always find the games to be disappointing. When this game finally comes out, the hype will end. And you know what? I think it's for the better.Nedemis
what i find histerical about this is how you're talking about how they will finally end the series. As far as I'm concerned, Halo isn't the series that needs to die. MGS, DMC, Mario, Zelda, Ghost Recon, Final Fantasy and Pokemon all need to die well before the Halo series.

I agree completely. Great examples even though I enjoyed all of them except for DMC.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Nedemis

where does it say that a system must have a 9+ game at launch.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Nedemis
[QUOTE="Nedemis"][QUOTE="SkateGame"]Why??? Cause it will finally put an end (or so Bungie has told) to the series (not including Halo Wars). I mean, am I the only one that finds Halo fun but way too loved? Seriously, the series has sold tons and I always find the games to be disappointing. When this game finally comes out, the hype will end. And you know what? I think it's for the better.Gigas_Yuu

I agree completely. Great examples even though I enjoyed all of them except for DMC.

I've enjoyed all of them greatly as well, but they must go as well. Halo is still delivering something that continues for years after it's release. That's the true sign of an outstanding series. How many people can honestly say that they are still playing Ghost Recon: Island Thunder at least once a week still. All those series I mentioned hold their appeal for maybe a couple months at best. Halo and Halo 2 on the other hand still draw me back time and time again.