Why does nobody care that PSN is way worse on PS4 then PS3?

  • 89 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for darkangel115
#1 Posted by darkangel115 (4449 posts) -

I'm shocked this really hasn't been a topic. But being a dual console owner every gen PSN on PS3 was free and XBL wasn't. So i was paying 1 subscription service. I didn't really care about the IGC but i do see the value it had for many. Giving away games like BL2, TR, Bioshock etc. With free multiplayer and the option for IGC with good games on it each month. PSN on PS3 was pretty good. Sure it wasn't up to XBL standards as far as online play, party chat, features etc. It was free so you can't complain. and If you couldn't afford lots of games. for about 4 bucks a month you got 2 free games to play as long as your subscription was active. Then came PS4 PSN. we get 1 free game a month. all little indie titles. Nothing compared to PS3 IGC. and you are forced to pay a subscription to play online but with no real upgrades to the service. Its still 1GB cloud storage for game files, no servers, and no AA or AAA free games. Where as XBL without increasing its price is now offering 2 free games a month (unfortunately also small indie titles for now) dedicated servers for all 1st party games and access to them for 3rd parties if they choose to use them for little or no cost. Full online backup of your Xbox automatically that travels with you to any xbox. Smart match making and improved reputation system. Cloud computing for games like forza (drivatars) and Titanfall (AI grunts and titans) and who knows how else it'll be used. I Just can't understand how its justified? I mean on my pS4 I'm paying for a service that is worse then what i got for free on the PS3?

Avatar image for effec_tor
#2 Posted by Effec_Tor (908 posts) -

PS3 does have a huge backlog of games..

Avatar image for Floppy_Jim
#3 Edited by Floppy_Jim (25834 posts) -

I don't know why you think publishers would allow their AAA games which are barely 6 months old to be given away for "free". That's a common complaint that doesn't make any sense.

Avatar image for Netherscourge
#4 Edited by Netherscourge (16364 posts) -

I think your definition of "way worse" isn't the same as most other people's.

That's why most people don't care. It's really not a big deal except for the nerd-ragers who expect Release Day perfection, which happens like 0.0001% of the time.

And, oh yea, PS+ is still $10 cheaper a year than XBL Gold and there's no paywall for free apps and built-in hardware features to begin with on PSN.

Pretty easy to figure out if you ask me.

Avatar image for Bishop1310
#5 Posted by Bishop1310 (1274 posts) -

well I think we do.. I do at least... but it being the first half year or more since launch i've been kind of forgiving. I own both consoles and I can honestly say xbox live on the X1 is 1000x better then PSN on the PS4 at this point. I was really hoping sony would catch up this gen. Not a good start.

Avatar image for Pray_to_me
#6 Edited by Pray_to_me (4041 posts) -

lovin it. Cross game chat booting apps in .002 seconds the screenshots the videos.

Avatar image for lostrib
#7 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

Do you mean PS+ or PSN?

Avatar image for Heil68
#8 Edited by Heil68 (57856 posts) -

I love it actually. I have managed to get at least 2 games each month since I joined PSN+.

Avatar image for misterpmedia
#9 Posted by misterpmedia (6209 posts) -

It's not.

Avatar image for darkangel115
#10 Posted by darkangel115 (4449 posts) -

@Netherscourge said:

I think your definition of "way worse" isn't the same as most other people's.

That's why most people don't care. It's really not a big deal except for the nerd-ragers who expect Release Day perfection, which happens like 0.0001% of the time.

And, oh yea, PS+ is still $10 cheaper a year than XBL Gold and there's no paywall for free apps and built-in hardware features to begin with on PSN.

Pretty easy to figure out if you ask me.

I pay 42.50 a year for XBL and i paid 40 for my year of PSN+ the price is the same if you look around. Most of the time you'll find a year subscription of both for around 40 bucks. Also the stupid "pay-wall" argument isn't even valid anymore. Come June the pay-wall is removed anyway. The point was that now I'm paying for online multiplayer with no choice on the PS4 and the online network is still the same as PS3 which is free. to me that's way worse. It would be like your internet company offering you free basic cable with your internet package, then later on turning around and saying now were making you pay for the cable too but not giving you anything different. If Sony wanted to charge for online multiplayer (which i agree they have every right too) they should improve the service. the fact that KZ doesn't run on dedicated servers, yet i have to pay for online play is BS, especially when their competitor (MS) gives all games dedicated servers. its literally 1 game with like 1000 people playing it. They couldn't rent a few extra servers to host these games? the cost would be minimal. I don't expect Sony to match XBL. it'll never happen. It would cost them well over 5 billion dollars to build what MS has with XBL. Which isn't possible from a company that is losing over a billion dollars every year. But for 1 game like KZ it would cost them like 200 bucks a month to rent enough servers to host the games. a drop in the bucket for the 160 million+ they raked in on PSN plus subscriptions for the PS4 (figure 40 dollars times 4 million subscribers) I can't expect great games yet. I know this, but the online service should be better now that we are paying for it. Anyone who gives it a free pass, is just a blind fanboy. I mean 40 bucks a year isn't a big deal, but i would like to see some justification for the money I'm spending, and its not there

Avatar image for RossRichard
#11 Posted by RossRichard (3612 posts) -

I have a feeling PS+ is going to start getting better games starting in June. They are going to have to compete, or they will deserve the thrashing they will get. They got a quick lead after MS bumbled around like a blind guy who couldn't find his **** with both hands for a year, now they will have to actually compete to stay on top. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Avatar image for darkangel115
#12 Posted by darkangel115 (4449 posts) -
@Heil68 said:

I love it actually. I have managed to get at least 2 games each month since I joined PSN+.

lol they only give 1 a month? what are you talking about. and they aren't the quality of the games on PS3. and the online Multiplayer is the same from PS3 but cost money. Nobody can say that PSN is better on the PS4 then the PS3 with a straight face

Avatar image for Nengo_Flow
#13 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) -

TC doesnt know what the **** he is talking about.

Avatar image for darkangel115
#14 Edited by darkangel115 (4449 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

TC doesnt know what the **** he is talking about.

So i don't know that MP was free on PS3 but its not on PS4 and its the same online system. no upgrades or features?

I don't know that the IGC is a million times better on PS3 then on PS4?

Avatar image for Nengo_Flow
#15 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) -

@darkangel115 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

TC doesnt know what the **** he is talking about.

So i don't know that MP was free on PS3 but its not on PS4 and its the same online system. no upgrades or features?

I don't know that the IGC is a million times better on PS3 then on PS4?

Now TC thinks we are as dumb as him. What a silly kid he is...

Avatar image for Mr-Kutaragi
#16 Edited by Mr-Kutaragi (2466 posts) -

Sad lems still hyping the cloud hahahah. This must be joke thread.

PS plus I get free game for vita, ps3, ps4 and discount on games. xbox gold is joke and having to hype cloud and "smart" matchmaking is proof of this.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
#17 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5811 posts) -

haha dat wall of text, lems in complete meltdown. u dont get to keep ur games no more, is that why u cry?? haha and what game is m$ offering on x1 please remind me so i can laugh

Avatar image for darkangel115
#18 Posted by darkangel115 (4449 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

TC doesnt know what the **** he is talking about.

So i don't know that MP was free on PS3 but its not on PS4 and its the same online system. no upgrades or features?

I don't know that the IGC is a million times better on PS3 then on PS4?

Now TC thinks we are as dumb as him. What a silly kid he is...

right, care to elaborate on what i said that was incorrect. I'm dying to hear so i can fix it ;)

Avatar image for SolidTy
#19 Edited by SolidTy (49991 posts) -

A time travel thread back to arguments made when the PS4 was announced and PS+ PS4 was named in 2013. Summer 2013. There is no new ground to cover that hasn't been said a year later in Summer 2014.

Today is the day to create a distracting thread in hopes of traction and helping those to forget what we are seeing regarding the Xbox 180s today (very Sony/PS+ inspired 180s). This effort can possibly be distracting what we are witnessing in 90% of the game news forums on the internet.

I will say this, PS+ on PS4 since launch has granted PS4 gamers a nice little library so far. Those with a new PS4 don't have access to the games the launch PS4 gamers got. A reward for launch buyers. This is something I can't say for my Xbone that got no games with gold since launch, although Xbox Live is $10 more and the machine was $100 more at $500. That Xbone Games with Gold situation will change in June 2014, but that just means since launch I got nothing that someone buying tomorrow can't get.

As an Xbone owner, I'm happy to finally in June (as I predicted last year would happen this year in Summer) I will be getting Games with Gold. Sony was doing PS4 PS+ with no competition to worry about, but now that Xbone is getting in the 'free game if you subscribe Xbone business' so to speak, Sony will either respond to these changes in time/at E3 or they will allow Xbone a slow advantage. It will take six months of catch up for Xbone assuming PS4 doesn't up there offerings though as Sony gave games away these last six months.

Avatar image for Wasdie
#20 Edited by Wasdie (53489 posts) -

Probably because it's not worse. It's far better in a lot of ways.

If you're complaining about "free" games you're ignoring the fact the PS3 had a massive backlog by the time the PS+ service came along. The PS4 just doesn't have that. So I don't see the validity in that complaint.

Everything else is better or on par with PSN on the PS3. Only big difference is that you need to pay to play online for the PS4.

Avatar image for silversix_
#21 Edited by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

the only thing that pisses me off is the fact that other than Outlast/Resogun, all we've received for free is completely shit while ps3 gets awesome games.

Avatar image for Heil68
#22 Edited by Heil68 (57856 posts) -

@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:

I love it actually. I have managed to get at least 2 games each month since I joined PSN+.

lol they only give 1 a month? what are you talking about. and they aren't the quality of the games on PS3. and the online Multiplayer is the same from PS3 but cost money. Nobody can say that PSN is better on the PS4 then the PS3 with a straight face

lol, I still have my PS3 and still game on it silly billy not to mention ps3 has been out for 8 years and PS4 for 6 months...lol

Avatar image for cainetao11
#23 Posted by cainetao11 (32730 posts) -

@Netherscourge said:

I think your definition of "way worse" isn't the same as most other people's.

That's why most people don't care. It's really not a big deal except for the nerd-ragers who expect Release Day perfection, which happens like 0.0001% of the time.

And, oh yea, PS+ is still $10 cheaper a year than XBL Gold and there's no paywall for free apps and built-in hardware features to begin with on PSN.

Pretty easy to figure out if you ask me.

And there isn't on Live anymore either. Netflix, streaming apps all outside pay now.

Avatar image for SolidTy
#24 Edited by SolidTy (49991 posts) -
@cainetao11 said:

@Netherscourge said:

I think your definition of "way worse" isn't the same as most other people's.

That's why most people don't care. It's really not a big deal except for the nerd-ragers who expect Release Day perfection, which happens like 0.0001% of the time.

And, oh yea, PS+ is still $10 cheaper a year than XBL Gold and there's no paywall for free apps and built-in hardware features to begin with on PSN.

Pretty easy to figure out if you ask me.

And there isn't on Live anymore either. Netflix, streaming apps all outside pay now.

You mean in June, not exactly now, but very soon. I agree. Good news, I have a friend who only owns a 360 and keeps resubbing XBLG for Netflix and he's going to be happy about this Paywall removal next month.

Avatar image for StormyJoe
#25 Edited by StormyJoe (7559 posts) -

@darkangel115: *than

Avatar image for ladyblue
#26 Edited by LadyBlue (4943 posts) -

Are you really comparing an 8 years old library to one that has about half a year?

Avatar image for cainetao11
#27 Posted by cainetao11 (32730 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

A time travel thread back to arguments made when the PS4 was announced and PS+ PS4 was named in 2013. Summer 2013. There is no new ground to cover that hasn't been said a year later in Summer 2014.

Today is the day to create a distracting thread in hopes of traction and helping those to forget what we are seeing regarding the Xbox 180s today (very Sony/PS+ inspired 180s). This effort can possibly be distracting what we are witnessing in 90% of the game news forums on the internet.

I will say this, PS+ on PS4 since launch has granted PS4 gamers a nice little library so far. Those with a new PS4 don't have access to the games the launch PS4 gamers got. A reward for launch buyers. This is something I can't say for my Xbone that got no games with gold since launch, although Xbox Live is $10 more and the machine was $100 more at $500. That Xbone Games with Gold situation will change in June 2014, but that just means since launch I got nothing that someone buying tomorrow can't get.

As an Xbone owner, I'm happy to finally in June (as I predicted last year would happen this year in Summer) I will be getting Games with Gold.

It is a travel back. No doubt Sony has slyly created an online service that forced the competition to wake up and adjust fire. I say the same regarding the differences of PS3 to PS4. Nintendo and MS forced an arrogant Sony to buckle back to earth and adjust fire. This is how business works. If it didn't we'd still be driving Model T's

Avatar image for Nengo_Flow
#28 Edited by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) -

@darkangel115 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

TC doesnt know what the **** he is talking about.

So i don't know that MP was free on PS3 but its not on PS4 and its the same online system. no upgrades or features?

I don't know that the IGC is a million times better on PS3 then on PS4?

Now TC thinks we are as dumb as him. What a silly kid he is...

right, care to elaborate on what i said that was incorrect. I'm dying to hear so i can fix it ;)

Avatar image for roler42
#29 Posted by Roler42 (1067 posts) -

My eyes...

TC does it hurt to make proper paragraphs instead of painful walls of text?

Avatar image for SolidTy
#30 Posted by SolidTy (49991 posts) -
@cainetao11 said:

@SolidTy said:

A time travel thread back to arguments made when the PS4 was announced and PS+ PS4 was named in 2013. Summer 2013. There is no new ground to cover that hasn't been said a year later in Summer 2014.

Today is the day to create a distracting thread in hopes of traction and helping those to forget what we are seeing regarding the Xbox 180s today (very Sony/PS+ inspired 180s). This effort can possibly be distracting what we are witnessing in 90% of the game news forums on the internet.

I will say this, PS+ on PS4 since launch has granted PS4 gamers a nice little library so far. Those with a new PS4 don't have access to the games the launch PS4 gamers got. A reward for launch buyers. This is something I can't say for my Xbone that got no games with gold since launch, although Xbox Live is $10 more and the machine was $100 more at $500. That Xbone Games with Gold situation will change in June 2014, but that just means since launch I got nothing that someone buying tomorrow can't get.

As an Xbone owner, I'm happy to finally in June (as I predicted last year would happen this year in Summer) I will be getting Games with Gold. Sony was doing PS4 PS+ with no competition to worry about, but now that Xbone is getting in the 'free game if you subscribe Xbone business' so to speak, Sony will either respond to these changes in time/at E3 or they will allow Xbone a slow advantage. It will take six months of catch up for Xbone assuming PS4 doesn't up there offerings though as Sony gave games away these last six months.

It is a travel back. No doubt Sony has slyly created an online service that forced the competition to wake up and adjust fire. I say the same regarding the differences of PS3 to PS4. Nintendo and MS forced an arrogant Sony to buckle back to earth and adjust fire. This is how business works. If it didn't we'd still be driving Model T's

A new fangled model-T? You're fancy!

I'm happy with my chariot that I got that has two horse power. My brother still rides a donkey, lol, what a loser.

Avatar image for cainetao11
#31 Posted by cainetao11 (32730 posts) -

@SolidTy said:
@cainetao11 said:

@Netherscourge said:

I think your definition of "way worse" isn't the same as most other people's.

That's why most people don't care. It's really not a big deal except for the nerd-ragers who expect Release Day perfection, which happens like 0.0001% of the time.

And, oh yea, PS+ is still $10 cheaper a year than XBL Gold and there's no paywall for free apps and built-in hardware features to begin with on PSN.

Pretty easy to figure out if you ask me.

And there isn't on Live anymore either. Netflix, streaming apps all outside pay now.

You mean in June, not exactly now, but very soon. I agree. Good news, I have a friend who only owns a 360 and keeps resubbing XBLG for Netflix and he's going to be happy about this Paywall removal next month.

True.

Avatar image for cainetao11
#32 Edited by cainetao11 (32730 posts) -

@SolidTy said:
@cainetao11 said:

@SolidTy said:

A time travel thread back to arguments made when the PS4 was announced and PS+ PS4 was named in 2013. Summer 2013. There is no new ground to cover that hasn't been said a year later in Summer 2014.

Today is the day to create a distracting thread in hopes of traction and helping those to forget what we are seeing regarding the Xbox 180s today (very Sony/PS+ inspired 180s). This effort can possibly be distracting what we are witnessing in 90% of the game news forums on the internet.

I will say this, PS+ on PS4 since launch has granted PS4 gamers a nice little library so far. Those with a new PS4 don't have access to the games the launch PS4 gamers got. A reward for launch buyers. This is something I can't say for my Xbone that got no games with gold since launch, although Xbox Live is $10 more and the machine was $100 more at $500. That Xbone Games with Gold situation will change in June 2014, but that just means since launch I got nothing that someone buying tomorrow can't get.

As an Xbone owner, I'm happy to finally in June (as I predicted last year would happen this year in Summer) I will be getting Games with Gold. Sony was doing PS4 PS+ with no competition to worry about, but now that Xbone is getting in the 'free game if you subscribe Xbone business' so to speak, Sony will either respond to these changes in time/at E3 or they will allow Xbone a slow advantage. It will take six months of catch up for Xbone assuming PS4 doesn't up there offerings though as Sony gave games away these last six months.

It is a travel back. No doubt Sony has slyly created an online service that forced the competition to wake up and adjust fire. I say the same regarding the differences of PS3 to PS4. Nintendo and MS forced an arrogant Sony to buckle back to earth and adjust fire. This is how business works. If it didn't we'd still be driving Model T's

A new fangled model-T? You're fancy!

I'm happy with my chariot that I got that has two horse power. My brother still rides a donkey, lol, what a loser.

Clearly!!

Avatar image for no-scope-AK47
#33 Posted by no-scope-AK47 (3755 posts) -

Unless there has been a recent update I missed the ps4 has cross game and platform/party chat. Okay just checked my ps3 still is missing those features. So I call bullshit on the TC even owning a ps4 and ps3.

Avatar image for clone01
#34 Posted by clone01 (27038 posts) -

Well, I'm not sure about that, as I don't have a PS4 yet, but Xbox Ones XBL is terrible compared to the 360.

Avatar image for darkangel115
#35 Posted by darkangel115 (4449 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@darkangel115 said:
@Heil68 said:

I love it actually. I have managed to get at least 2 games each month since I joined PSN+.

lol they only give 1 a month? what are you talking about. and they aren't the quality of the games on PS3. and the online Multiplayer is the same from PS3 but cost money. Nobody can say that PSN is better on the PS4 then the PS3 with a straight face

lol, I still have my PS3 and still game on it silly billy not to mention ps3 has been out for 8 years and PS4 for 6 months...lol

that was my point. PSN on PS3 is much better then it is on PS4

Free verson

PS4 - app access

PS3 - app access + online multiplayer

Paid version

PS4 - online multiplayer (same as PS3 no upgrades) - 1 free indie game a month

PS3 2 free retail games a month

Avatar image for gago-gago
#36 Posted by gago-gago (12018 posts) -

It's still early in the gen. Now if PSN on PS4 continues to be stale, they're going to have more problems than they are showing now.

Avatar image for heretrix
#37 Posted by heretrix (37792 posts) -

@darkangel115 said:

I'm shocked this really hasn't been a topic.

Really? As much Sony circle jerking that goes on I'd be surprised if it actually was a topic.

Personally, I'm incredibly happy I decided not to buy one yet.

Avatar image for clr84651
#38 Posted by clr84651 (5634 posts) -

PS+ on the PS4 is fine. There's been some free games I've really enjoyed. PS+ for PS3 gives more free games since there's a lot more available.

Avatar image for darkangel115
#39 Posted by darkangel115 (4449 posts) -

@heretrix said:

@darkangel115 said:

I'm shocked this really hasn't been a topic.

Really? As much Sony circle jerking that goes on I'd be surprised if it actually was a topic.

Personally, I'm incredibly happy I decided not to buy one yet.

i know. the sony fans are basically a cult

Avatar image for Couth_
#40 Posted by Couth_ (10369 posts) -

Lold at praising cloud computing for the titanfall grunts...crafty trolling there OP

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
#41 Posted by chikenfriedrice (13561 posts) -

Because the PS4 does 1080P/60FPS....oh wait.

Avatar image for clone01
#42 Edited by clone01 (27038 posts) -

@heretrix said:

@darkangel115 said:

I'm shocked this really hasn't been a topic.

Really? As much Sony circle jerking that goes on I'd be surprised if it actually was a topic.

Personally, I'm incredibly happy I decided not to buy one yet.

The Order will probably be my tipping point.

Avatar image for ps4hasnogames
#43 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2620 posts) -

The only reason its worse is that PS4 doesn't play ps3 games....and since ps4 still has a small library of games, it translates to pan on ps4 to be crap. But if you had it since launch then you have been treated to a good amount of free games via ps plus.

Avatar image for heretrix
#44 Posted by heretrix (37792 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@heretrix said:

@darkangel115 said:

I'm shocked this really hasn't been a topic.

Really? As much Sony circle jerking that goes on I'd be surprised if it actually was a topic.

Personally, I'm incredibly happy I decided not to buy one yet.

The Order will probably be my tipping point.

This upcoming E3 should tell me if I'm going to skip this entire generation of consoles.

I'm 90 percent sure I'll just keep my PS3 as my primary console and continue with the PC as my main gaming system. I haven't seen anything yet that is justifying a 400 dollar purchase from either camp.

Avatar image for lamprey263
#45 Edited by lamprey263 (34504 posts) -

People forget that PS+ was slow to kick off on PS3 and it took a while for it really to come into full swing. But PS+ works great for Sony because they're able to negotiate with publishers for allowing their games to be up on the service. I mean think about the games they offer, they're older games that have pretty much ran its course on the market and are already squeezed of most of it's commercial potential within the first few weeks or couple months on the market. By the time Sony acquires them for PS+ then whatever Sony is offering them is probably more than they're going to make on the games anymore. Just another way to squeeze some extra bucks out of a game that doesn't sell anymore, and a great way for gamers to catch up on what they might have missed.

Now on the other hand, the PS4 doesn't have nearly the library of titles the PS3 did when PS+ flourished, that'll take time. Because there's less retail games out on the market, those games that are out on the PS4 still have commercial potential. Plus lets say Sony could negotiate those games in the PS4 PS+ end, they're going to run out of games real soon given what's available on the PS4 right now. It's going to take a while for PS+ on PS4 to pick up. To expect it to deliver what PS+ did on the PS3, right off the bat, that's a little naive.

Avatar image for onewiththegame
#46 Edited by onewiththegame (4346 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames:

It's worse because I have to pay to playonline I didn't need to do that with the ps3 and I wouldn't be paying now but I have to

Avatar image for Ryan_Som
#47 Edited by Ryan_Som (2474 posts) -

The amount of denial and idiotic comparisons here is astounding.
If you want to compare things, you have to compare like objects. Comparing a service on a system with 8 years worth of games to choose from to a new platform that's been out as 6 months is beyond stupid. That would be like watching 5 minutes of a movie and saying it sucks compared to this other full movie that you watched. Give it time! People are acting like PS Plus was amazing on PS3 when it first launched. It had a decent start, but it also had a much, much larger catalog to work with.

While I wasn't happy about forced multiplayer (thanks MS for that one), I was already a Plus subscriber due to discounts and the Instant Game Collection. The value was there and it still is. I have a PS4 with 4 downloadable games that I didn't have to pay for. I own 4 retail titles. Already, 50% of my game collection is free.

And if I'm not mistaken, whether everything's on dedicated servers or not, why is this an issue? Microsoft just spent the last 8 fucking years charging people for peer-to-peer connections. I don't understand why Sony needs to adhere to the "Microsoft Standard" when Microsoft has been bleeding their customers to watch ads and use their internet connection for the better part of a decade. Microsoft is finally taking tips from PS Plus with the way they're changing Games With Gold.

So if Microsoft is the metric by which all good things are measured, then why are they aping Sony's service? Food for thought.

Avatar image for donalbane
#48 Posted by donalbane (16383 posts) -

I still think the 360 is better than any last or current gen console overall in terms of features and ease of use when just looking at the online experience. Why they failed to replicate perfectly for the One is a mystery.

Avatar image for shellcase86
#49 Posted by shellcase86 (3439 posts) -

PSN seems so much better, TC. You must not have loaded it up recently. It loads much, much quicker than on PS3. Downloads seem much quicker, as well. Maybe you're internet connection became worse when you upgraded.

Avatar image for KHAndAnime
#50 Edited by KHAndAnime (17565 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

the only thing that pisses me off is the fact that other than Outlast/Resogun, all we've received for free is completely shit while ps3 gets awesome games.

It's hard to get mad about this. You can't honestly expect Sony to give away the only quality games it has for free.