Why does Nintendo always make consoles for rich people only?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by aroxx_ab (13236 posts) -

Yeah topic, i mean for those people that only can buy 1 console each gen, they will never buy a Nintendo system and miss out all the good multiplat games unless they are stupid. I can see sheeps live without exclusives like Halo/Uncharted etc, but all multiplat games....hell no :roll:

Reggie must own one of the best pokerface EVER! I mean he cant seriously be that positive about WiiU if it wasn't for he get his paycheck from Nintendo. E3 was just to fun watch him "pretend" they had good things coming :lol:

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
#2 Posted by turtlethetaffer (18600 posts) -

This thread makes very little sense.

#3 Posted by superclocked (5864 posts) -

Why does Nintendo always make consoles for rich people only?

aroxx_ab
lol...
#4 Posted by balfe1990 (6747 posts) -

#5 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

-10/10, no effort used

#6 Posted by aroxx_ab (13236 posts) -

turtlethetaffer

Why, dont you understand the problem? Best games is multiplat, and if buy a Nintendo console i need buy another console because Nintendo is not "good enough".

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
#7 Posted by turtlethetaffer (18600 posts) -

[QUOTE="turtlethetaffer"]

aroxx_ab

Why, dont you understand the problem? Best games is multiplat, and if buy a Nintendo console i need buy another console because Nintendo is not "good enough".

Lol. The amount of grammar problems is hilarious.

Responding to what you said, what if someone has no interest in the multiplats of other systems, just the games on Wii?

#8 Posted by aroxx_ab (13236 posts) -

[QUOTE="aroxx_ab"]

turtlethetaffer

Responding to what you said, what if someone has no interest in the multiplats of other systems, just the games on Wii?

Yeah i know my grammar is terrible, was not that interested in school back in the days...i bet you could give me some fun time if you tried my native language:D

Yeah sure if you only buy like 5games each gen Nintendo´s big exclusives is enough.

#9 Posted by shadowcat2576 (908 posts) -

Despite the fact that this thread is poorly conceived to begin with, I thought I'd point out that it is actually factually wrong.

The Wii was cheap enough that you could buy it and a 360 for the price of a PS3, one of the reasons so many people were talking about Wii360 vs PS3 at the start of this gen.

#10 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

kids are not rich.

#11 Posted by svenus97 (2318 posts) -

Nintendo gets a free pass for lots of things. Bad graphics, terrible online, no localization of certain games, motion controls (People rage at Sony and MS for these, but not Nintendo), no new IPs, milking (imagine if Valve released a new Half Life every 2 years with one new gun, a new type of enemy and better graphics).

#12 Posted by Cheleman (8197 posts) -

Wha...?

#13 Posted by bbkkristian (14971 posts) -
And the Nintendo trolling continues...
#14 Posted by jimkabrhel (15625 posts) -

Most people who will buy the WiiU (and who bought the Wii) aren't going to buy two consoles.

#15 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

What was the point of this thread?

#16 Posted by WreckEm711 (7357 posts) -

[QUOTE="aroxx_ab"]

aroxx_ab

Yeah i know my grammar is terrible, was not that interested in school back in the days...i bet you could give me some fun time if you tried my native language:D

Yeah sure if you only buy like 5games each gen Nintendo´s big exclusives is enough.

Funny, I've got a little over 80 Wii games, AA average both here, IGN, and metacritic.

#17 Posted by aroxx_ab (13236 posts) -

And the Nintendo trolling continues...bbkkristian

I don't hate Nintendo, i like Zelda and Metroid but in the long run when look back at this gen etc, Nintendo is not really worth it. I wish Nintendo go same way as Sega and only do games, not hardware.

If Zelda/Metroid/Mario was multiplat-games no1 would buy a Nintendo system just because they have a unique controller.

Nintendo is just something that collect dust, and you bought it because you had to much money.

#18 Posted by aroxx_ab (13236 posts) -

[QUOTE="aroxx_ab"]

WreckEm711

Funny, I've got a little over 80 Wii games, AA average both here, IGN, and metacritic.

80games, wow !?!? :o

I have problem list 10Wii games worth to own:? I don't care if games like Cooking Mama get good score, nothing i am interested in. But good for you i guess, Wii must been worth it to you.

#19 Posted by super600 (32406 posts) -

Terrible thread.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
#20 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (9116 posts) -

Considering how little information there is about the Xbox 720 and the PS4, or their games for that matter, your OP is rather pointless(not that it made much sense to begin with).

#21 Posted by 1PMrFister (3134 posts) -
So, who wants to start up a betting pool for how many pages this thread gets before it dies or gets locked (with the former being more likely)?
#22 Posted by rilpas (8161 posts) -

80games, wow !?!? :o

I have problem list 10Wii games worth to own:? I don't care if games like Cooking Mama get good score, nothing i am interested in. But good for you i guess, Wii must been worth it to you.

aroxx_ab

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

Metroid Prime 3

The Last Story

Xenoblade

Zack and Wiki

Sin and Punishment

Punch Out

Dragon Quest Swords

Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles

Tales of Symphonia

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Super Paper Mario

Rune Factory Frontier

Little King's Story

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom

Monster Hunter Tri

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Harvest Moon

there you go, 20 games :P

#23 Posted by GamerEye (1607 posts) -

this can't be a serious topic.

#24 Posted by Bigboi500 (35550 posts) -

$599 anybody?

#25 Posted by Heil68 (57859 posts) -
I cant imagine just having the Wii this gen *shudders*
#26 Posted by nintendoboy16 (33742 posts) -
*insert Jackie Chan's brain full of f*** here*
#27 Posted by bc1391 (11906 posts) -

This thread makes no sense whatsoever...

#28 Posted by YoshiYogurt (6008 posts) -
This thread makes no sense at all.. I can play the arrogant card too. 360 has no games and multiplats belong on PC.
#29 Posted by nameless12345 (15125 posts) -

Umm, Nintendo consoles usually cost less than the competing systems...

I know for a fact that GC was selling for 99$ in a time when the PS2 and Xbox cost 199$ or more...

#30 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -
The f is this?