Why do sheep constantly defend Nintendo's practices?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheKingIAm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheKingIAm
Member since 2013 • 1531 Posts

I dont get it. Nintendo releases 2 last gen consoles in a row, they overprice the wii u and gimp it beyond words, they launch the wii u with no games for a whole year, they admit they cannot compete, they don't support unified accounts, they focus too much in useless gimmicks which overprices their underpowered sysems, they price the 3ds at $250 and drop the price $80 in less than a year, they continue to make the same games over and over again, they continue to alienate 3rd party developers, and they continue to make horrible excuses. Why do sheep put up with their incompetence? Don't you want more from nintendo? Wouldn't it be nice to own a Nintendo console as a primary system? I just don't get how sheep can continuously defend Nintendo.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts

Why do cows defend Sony? Why do lemmings defend Microsoft? Why is the grass green?

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#3 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

Not all sheep defend their practices, dude. Even I found some things they did dumb.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#4 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

This thread isn't a good example og the correct way to use the question/answer feature. Let's also try to make threads that are a bit more substantive.