Why do PC gamers and console gamers hate each other?

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

laujonat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 laujonat
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Most PC gamers also game on consoles. It's just the console-only gamers that get their panties in a twist over all the nice things PC gaming gets.

Totally agree. I have friends who do both console and PC gaming...but its only the console gamers that seem to ever get butt hurt when they hear the benefits of PC gaming...

Then again..PC gamers are always on their high horse gloating about how much better their gaming ways are

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@amazonangry said:

I don't like pc beggars because, like all downtrodden, they bring unpleasantry to any community. They are dirty, mentally unstable, some are crime driven, they bring down property value. There's an endless list of reasons to not like the pc beggar.

You're making a ranty post again?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#53 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@lordfuhnee: PC gamers have more invested and feel their purchase is the best. Just look at my thread where i slightly criticize Steam.... PC gamers have a great platform, i do feel they get a bit arrogant though

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

@deadline-zero0: you took the time to respond. You care...pc beggar. Now get outta my neighborhood before you start dissolving potholes into my nice stretch of road.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#55 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@amazonangry said:

@deadline-zero0: you took the time to respond. You care...pc beggar. Now get outta my neighborhood before you start dissolving potholes into my nice stretch of road.

I really hope you don't do this in your everyday life.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

Both have their perks. If i had the money to spend $1500 on a PC then I guess I would be a PC gamer.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

@lordfuhnee: PC gamers have more invested and feel their purchase is the best. Just look at my thread where i slightly criticize Steam.... PC gamers have a great platform, i do feel they get a bit arrogant though

You mean the thread where you said Steam was nothing but shovelware and Origin was better simply because they offer refunds even though their games are a complete pay2win ripoff?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Console gamers get jealous.

Jealousy leads to hate.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

Why can't people be both a console gamer and a PC gamer?

The Lems failure to fight back has caused the Cows to go full moron. Now they are going after PC again. This never ends well so now they are resorting to "herms are mean" cry baby b.s. And the only Sheep became a mod so there goes that factions representation. This place sucks now.

I'm gonna go install a gtx 690 as a physx card now (i doubt this will work) and play some Watch Dogs on PS4. And who knows, maybe I will talk to my XB1 a little and have it change my TV channels for me. Who knows. Have fun fighting kids.

High-Res

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60  Edited By High-Res
Member since 2005 • 273 Posts

Every console gamer owns a PC or two or three.....Where the PC Gamer refuses to own a console.

If a console gamer wants to play something on PC he does...where the PC Gamer refuses to even consider ever playing anything on Console because he has some strange loyalty...or just feels stupid because he spent $4,200.00 on a power rig a year ago that now has the same "Power" of a $500.00 Lap Top at Walmart today...so he is in entrenched in his views and irrational.

Plus I'm sure someone was mean to him on XBOX Live and it hurt his feelings.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 DEadliNE-Zero0

@amazonangry said:

Look out. We got a badass over here.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@amazonangry said:

I don't like pc beggars because, like all downtrodden, they bring unpleasantry to any community. They are dirty, mentally unstable, some are crime driven, they bring down property value. There's an endless list of reasons to not like the pc beggar.

Seems like you're the one bringing unpleasantry to the community

High-Res

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 High-Res

@The_Last_Ride said:

It's so awesome they didn't even get Grand Theft Auto.....

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@High-Res said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

The best version of GTAV is officially headed to PC.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 lostrib

@High-Res said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

um, what?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 The_Last_Ride

@High-Res said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

Well they are getting it now, but they're not getting Destiny or Red Dead Redemption for example

High-Res

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By High-Res

lol when? Two years later when 90% of the gaming community is done and playing Mafia 3 or Red Dead 2? Then you'll get that 3 years later?

Console gamers don;t get crappy PC games.....but PC Gamers don't even get a game like GTA V!!!!

If that does not say everything there is to say about PC Vs Console, I don't know what does! The customer base on PC is so insignificant they didn't even make GTA for it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By lostrib

@High-Res said:

lol when? Two years later when 90% of the gaming community is done and playing Mafia 3 or Red Dead 2? Then you'll get that 3 years later?

Console gamers don;t get crappy PC games.....but PC Gamers don't even get a game like GTA V!!!!

If that does not say everything there is to say about PC Vs Console, I don't know what does! The customer base on PC is so insignificant they didn't even make GTA for it.

are you serious? GTA V for PC was announced during E3

High-Res

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 High-Res

Yes. Totally. Here is a question for you hardcore PC'ers, Why would you not want to own a console? Instead of buying a $3,000.00 PC every year why not get a $2,700.00 PC cause it don't matter what you get its gonna be obsolete in two years anyway and get a console as well?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61466 Posts

@High-Res said:

K.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 The_Last_Ride

@High-Res said:

Yes. Totally. Here is a question for you hardcore PC'ers, Why would you not want to own a console? Instead of buying a $3,000.00 PC every year why not get a $2,700.00 PC cause it don't matter what you get its gonna be obsolete in two years anyway and get a console as well?

Because graphics

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@High-Res said:

$300? which console are you talking about?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 lostrib

@High-Res said:

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@High-Res said:

High-Res

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 High-Res

@lostrib said:

@High-Res said:

A year later....That shows you how insignificant PC sales are.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 lostrib

@High-Res said:

@lostrib said:

@High-Res said:

Console sales must be insignificant as well then

High-Res

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By High-Res

@CrownKingArthur said:
@High-Res said:

Ps3, X360, Or trade in something Xone & Ps4 is only $400.00 BUCKS. Thats like the same price as the Video Card you need to buy every few months.

Oh sorry , may bad. You CAN'T TRADE ANYTHING because you guys don;t actually OWN anything!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 lostrib

@High-Res said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@High-Res said:

Ps3, X360, Or trade in something Xone & Ps4 is only $400.00 BUCKS. Thats like the same price as the Video Card you need to buy every few months.

you're trying too hard

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 DEadliNE-Zero0

@jeager_titan said:

I am still confused why this thread is still not locked. Are the mods having fun reading the comments?

You guessed it. Some of us are also having a laugh.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 clyde46

@High-Res said:

K

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#82 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9394 Posts

I'm mostly a PC gamer and I like you! Lots of shit-talking here though.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 CrownKingArthur
@High-Res said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@High-Res said:

wow um ok. i've got a last gen console. obviously much of the appeal comes from the low price and the well established nature of a console with a bit of longevity.

and dude - you're out of touch with the price of a pc, and the frequency of upgrades.

High-Res

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By High-Res

@lostrib said:

@High-Res said:

@lostrib said:

@High-Res said:

Console sales must be insignificant as well then

How so? Those Consoles weren't even out when GTA V Launched. There were a billion PC's out....

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 CrownKingArthur
@High-Res said:

You CAN'T TRADE ANYTHING because you guys don;t actually OWN anything!

i actually have a lot more games now i stopped trading

are you ok dude? i'm genuinely concerned for your well being.

High-Res

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By High-Res

@CrownKingArthur said:
@High-Res said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@High-Res said:

wow um ok. i've got a last gen console. obviously much of the appeal comes from the low price and the well established nature of a console with a bit of longevity.

and dude - you're out of touch with the price of a pc, and the frequency of upgrades.

How much right now to go to Best Buy and leave with a PC that will run Battlefield 4 balls out?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By clyde46

@CrownKingArthur said:
@High-Res said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@High-Res said:

I know right, I'm due for my monthly £2000 upgrade.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#88 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@laujonat said:

Then again..PC gamers are always on their high horse gloating about how much better their gaming ways are

This is almost always just a way to get console-only gamers' jimmies rustled. Most PC gamers don't just game on PC. They tend to play games on the most variety of platforms.

High-Res

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By High-Res

@CrownKingArthur said:
@High-Res said:

You CAN'T TRADE ANYTHING because you guys don;t actually OWN anything!

i actually have a lot more games now i stopped trading

are you ok dude? i'm genuinely concerned for your well being.

I'm alright...my backs just bothering me a little bit from being hunched over this PC at work all day!!!!

:)

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 CrownKingArthur
@High-Res said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@High-Res said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@High-Res said:

How much right bow to go to Best Buy and leave with a PC that will run Battlefield 4 balls out?

i don't know much about best buy because i'm not from americaland.

well when you say balls out, are we talking balls out meaning 1080p at 60 fps?

or are we talking triple screens, all 1080P, all 144 Hz ... or something? because this second one here, that's what I'd consider balls out, but obviously that kind of experience is going to be expensive.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#91 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Sorry TC, but you need to have 500 posts to create a thread on this board. If you want to know more about this rule please read the SW survival guide.