StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

When did it become matter of fact that the PS5 was coming in 2019? I keep seeing Cows suggesting that the PS5 is coming out VERY soon, like next year (or, just as unlikely, anytime before Holiday 2021).

Cows are speaking as if its already the end of the generation, and they're already hanging up the curtain on the PS4, and using this as an excuse to justify Sony's enemic looking E3 lineup, and the fact that most of the games on the itinerary have been shown for the last 2 E3s.

Look, Sony had an awesome E3 in 2016, but they clearly blew their load prematurely back then, as what was shown then was pretty much the entire next 3 years of their first party lineup. We know what basically all of their studios are doing, or have done, or WILL do for a while.

Mark my words. At most, there will be another iteration of the PS4. A "PS4 Pro 2". You will not see a legitimate 9th generation traditional console before Holiday 2021.

There will not be a large enough gap in hardware in 2019 to justify an entirely new generation of hardware, called "Playstation 5", abandoning the "PS4" brand. Unless they plan to change the definition of hardware generations. Or make their games foreward compatable and handicap themselves to inferior hardware anyways. Or completely abandon their current massive userbase while they are winning and printing money hand over fist, which would be monumentally stupid, and pointless.

And we also know that Sony doesnt have the money or resources to do a crazy loss leader strategy and develop exotic custom tech, nor do they have any impetus to (because again.....they're winning.), so anything they make will be all off the shelf tech. And again, there isnt enough of a gap to justify a new hardware gen yet. Nor are developers even asking for it. Nor will there be any fundemental changes in current game development conventions that will demand this new hardware this quickly.

Seems Cows are anxious for Sony to hurry up and push out new hardware as quickly as possible, because they lost the power narrative over Scorpio.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts
Loading Video...

Take a seat.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

PS: If anyone is excited for the PS5 it's because the CPU in both the Pro and the Scorpio are potatoes. kthxbye

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

We're not. We're fine with the PS4.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts
@StrongDeadlift said:

When did it become matter of fact that the PS5 was coming in 2019? I keep seeing Cows suggesting that the PS5 is coming out VERY soon, like next year (or, just as unlikely, anytime before Holiday 2021).

Cows are speaking as if its already the end of the generation, and they're already hanging up the curtain on the PS4, and using this as an excuse to justify Sony's enemic looking E3 lineup, and the fact that most of the games on the itinerary have been shown for the last 2 E3s.

Look, Sony had an awesome E3 in 2016, but they clearly blew their load prematurely back then, as what was shown then was pretty much the entire next 3 years of their first party lineup. We know what basically all of their studios are doing, or have done, or WILL do for a while.

Mark my words. At most, there will be another iteration of the PS4. A "PS4 Pro 2". You will not see a legitimate 9th generation traditional console before Holiday 2021.

There will not be a large enough gap in hardware in 2019 to justify an entirely new generation of hardware, called "Playstation 5", abandoning the "PS4" brand. Unless they plan to change the definition of hardware generations. Or make their games foreward compatable and handicap themselves to inferior hardware anyways. Or completely abandon their current massive userbase while they are winning and printing money hand over fist, which would be monumentally stupid, and pointless.

And we also know that Sony doesnt have the money or resources to do a crazy loss leader strategy and develop exotic custom tech, nor do they have any impetus to (because again.....they're winning.), so anything they make will be all off the shelf tech. And again, there isnt enough of a gap to justify a new hardware gen yet. Nor are developers even asking for it. Nor will there be any fundemental changes in current game development conventions that will demand this new hardware this quickly.

Seems Cows are anxious for Sony to hurry up and push out new hardware as quickly as possible, because they lost the power narrative over Scorpio.

Marked.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

I don’t hear any cows say they want ps5. Most said 2020 at earliest. I myself don’t mind if it comes out at 2022.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 StrongDeadlift

@Shewgenja said:

PS: If anyone is excited for the PS5 it's because the CPU in both the Pro and the Scorpio are potatoes. kthxbye

Part of me thinks its anxiety about:

• Losing the current gen power narrative to Xbox One X
  • The pendulum possibly swinging back to Microsoft next gen, and Cows wanting Sony to neuter any impending momentum in that direction by pushing out hardware as quickly as possible, before its due. This didn't go well for Sega either of the TWO times they attempted this.

Its weird. I've seen Cows, in fact, I think I might have even seen you (dont remember) in the last week or so suggesting Lems had already given up on this gen, and they had their next 3 years planned out waiting for next gen.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 StrongDeadlift

@ni6htmare01 said:

I don’t hear any cows say they want ps5. Most said 2020 at earliest. I myself don’t mind if it comes out at 2022.

There are alot of Cows in the Sony E3 press conference Shawn Laydon thread suggesting that PS4's enemic lineup (of games that have made cameos at the last 2 E3s) is ok because were at the end of the gen, and were on the eve of the PS5.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

This is literally the opposite if what cows have been advocating on herr

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50552 Posts

Ya, that's not what cows have been doing.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#11 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69431 Posts

Why are cows? More like who or which "cow" are you talking about?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

@StrongDeadlift said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

There are alot of Cows in the Sony E3 press conference Shawn Laydon thread suggesting that PS4's enemic lineup (of games that have made cameos at the last 2 E3s) is ok because were at the end of the gen, and were on the eve of the PS5.

Link? I'd like to see that lol

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By StrongDeadlift

@Zero_epyon said:
@StrongDeadlift said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/sony-not-having-traditional-press-conference-e3-33432084/

@tgob89 said:

If you didn't expect this you're a little slow...

Excited for E3? Well don't expect much if any NEW AAA games released for this generation!

@tgob89 said:

PS4

For Sony fans, I wouldn't get too disappointed If Sony don't announce a ton of NEW AAA projects at E3 because PS5 is right around the corner and they will probably be saving most those announcements for PSX or E3 2019 closer to PS5 announcement to build hype (granted most if not all titles will be cross gen with PS4)

The bright side for PS4 here is that we already know about a bunch of fantastic looking AAA PS4 titles that Sony has already filled us in on.

• God of War
  • Detroit Become Human
  • Ghosts of Tsushima
  • Spiderman
  • Death Stranding

This is probably going to be it for the AAA titles that release this gen (Now time fall 2019) PS5 most likely releasing fall 2019 or 1Q 2020 with small chance of fall 2020.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/excited-for-e3-well-dont-expect-much-if-any-new-aa-33428647/

I called this over a month ago.

I don't really know why anyone would be surprised.

Sony has already announced 5 AAA juggernaut level exclusives that are all due to come out from now til the end of 2019 NOT including God of War that just released.

All they need to do is put out more info on those games.

People acting a little like dumbasss in here if they way to say something about Sony not doing enough for this E3 when they've already delivered a high profile AAA before E3 and MS will be lucky if they have 2 titles even close to GOW before the gen is over.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2139 Posts

Jeeze now lems are just plain lying. No true cow said that. Wow just wow.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BenjaminBanklin  Online
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts

Sony can take their time. I rather spend that money on games or upgrading my PC. Sony has nothing to envy from MS, who's doing everything possible to split their userbase in every fashion with nothing to show for it. Things are a mess at Xbox. It seems like the biggest strategy at MS at current is trying to get all the third-party console exclusives that PS4 had on Xbox.

Sony dictates all of MS's actions this gen, not the other way around. MS is acting like a jilted lover whose girlfriend was stolen by Sony and they're trying too hard to get her back. But she realizes MS is still the same loser with a nicer car, but he can't move on.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Hmmm, you make some good points.

But better raise your flame shield. Cow stampede incoming!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@ni6htmare01 said:

^ ^ This, OP is delsuional. Cows are very satisfed with what they are getting on their PS4s.

I see more lems mention PS5 than any cows.

I personally don't want a PS5 till 2020 at the earliest.

When PS4 is still getting games like this, we can a couple more years for a PS5....

Loading Video...
The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

I do remember Sony saying in the past the next generation does not start until we want it to.

They have no reason to stop it, and the next consoles will probably be 4k 60fps. Not that much of a giant leap over X or Pro. Why not keep it going? They can keep throwing sales numbers out there.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Zero_epyon

@StrongDeadlift said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@StrongDeadlift said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/sony-not-having-traditional-press-conference-e3-33432084/

@tgob89 said:

Excited for E3? Well don't expect much if any NEW AAA games released for this generation!

@tgob89 said:

PS4

For Sony fans, I wouldn't get too disappointed If Sony don't announce a ton of NEW AAA projects at E3 because PS5 is right around the corner and they will probably be saving most those announcements for PSX or E3 2019 closer to PS5 announcement to build hype (granted most if not all titles will be cross gen with PS4)

The bright side for PS4 here is that we already know about a bunch of fantastic looking AAA PS4 titles that Sony has already filled us in on.

• God of War
  • Detroit Become Human
  • Ghosts of Tsushima
  • Spiderman
  • Death Stranding

This is probably going to be it for the AAA titles that release this gen (Now time fall 2019) PS5 most likely releasing fall 2019 or 1Q 2020 with small chance of fall 2020.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/excited-for-e3-well-dont-expect-much-if-any-new-aa-33428647/

Sony has already announced 5 AAA juggernaut level exclusives that are all due to come out from now til the end of 2019 NOT including God of War that just released.

People acting a little like dumbasss in here if they way to say something about Sony not doing enough for this E3 when they've already delivered a high profile AAA before E3 and MS will be lucky if they have 2 titles even close to GOW before the gen is over.

So one post from one supposed cow guessing Sony might hold some projects until PS5, which he/she believes will be announced a year from now, which if correct, will be released 2020 is all cows being anxious? Lol talk about a reach.

If anything it's consistent with what cows expect from Sony in terms of PS5 release years, which everyone, both lems and cows, agree is a reasonable timetable. Go play God of War. It's much more fun than this!

JtoThaMtoThaP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JtoThaMtoThaP
Member since 2016 • 1016 Posts

I'm not a moo cow but I'm anxious for the PS5....the Pro sucks, so need that real upgrade.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Are we taking bets that once the PS5 comes out, cows & the media will all of a sudden be interested in the power difference between the consoles again? Lol.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@StrongDeadlift: Brrrrrooooooooo , you talking about lineups ? power ?

Sony still has the greater power ratio so nobodys extra hype the p5 so try again. Plus media articles is what lead many to believe it was coming soon.

Xbox doesnt even have a line up. Its gonna be 20 indies mixed with cross gen upcoming games.

God of war is more exciting than xboxs e3 already

The nerve.... not even Nintendo has enough premuim aaas that can CONFINDENDLTY fill an entire e3.

After half a decade xbox finally wants to make a completete aaaa sp content filled game. Yet sony's lineup is anorexic ?

Failure.

This thread has desperation wriiten all over it. Lems acting like everything thing is ok instead of trying to help mold whats to come for xbox.

Phil is confused enough. Stop the bs

Tigerbalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1118 Posts

@StrongDeadlift: Stop making up stuff

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

Because butthurt Cows like Quack and the rest have to play inferior Multiplats for the next few years! lol RDR2 is going to look best on X1X, remember the more grass on the PS4 over the X1 in GTA5!

Now run and hide behind the PC, Cows!

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ni6htmare01

@xhawk27: I don’t know.. maybe you can enlighten me how you felt and deal with all that super inferior multiplats for the last 4 to 5 years lol

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

What drugs are you on? Most "cows" think the ps5 won't drop until 2021 at the earliest, the ps4 is still selling like crazy and will hit 100 million sold soon, why would they want to ruin that?

Enragedhydra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Enragedhydra
Member since 2005 • 1085 Posts

Playstation 5... no, Playstation 4... no, I just bought a Dreamcast... :D and it didn't come with VGA hookups so I am currently using S-video on my older TV

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 xhawk27

@ni6htmare01 said:

@xhawk27: I don’t know.. maybe you can enlighten me how you felt and deal with all that super inferior multiplats for the last 4 to 5 years lol

Not going to lie, It was bad, very bad!

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ni6htmare01

@xhawk27: lol suck for you, but since I do not have a 4K tv the power different don’t bother me much if any lol

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Cows are feeling good right now.

The Fab 4

• Spider-man
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • The Last of Us Part II
  • Death Stranding

And Detroit , Dreams , MLB The Show series , etc.

3rd party support is insane.

• PS5 is coming
  • HZD established itself
  • God of War reinvented itself

The big question is , why do so many haters fear the PlayStation 5 release before 2021? Think about it.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 xhawk27

@Nike_Air said:

Cows are feeling good right now.

The Fab 4

• Spider-man
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • The Last of Us Part II
  • Death Stranding

And Detroit , Dreams , MLB The Show series , etc.

3rd party support is insane.

• PS5 is coming
  • HZD established itself
  • God of War reinvented itself

You do know that most sequels don't do live up to the Originals right? Death Stranding could be hit or miss. Last great Sucker Punch game? Spiderman is the sure hit of the 4.

PS5 isn't coming any time soon. The earliest it might launch is 2020.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@StrongDeadlift said:

@tgob89 said:

@tgob89 said:

PS4

• God of War
  • Detroit Become Human
  • Ghosts of Tsushima
  • Spiderman
  • Death Stranding

LMAO, Damn your post comes off like you're about to cry.

What desperation and just plain wishful thinking on your part...Let's just look at what you wrote to see just how delusional and desperate you are:

@StrongDeadlift said:

LMAO, talk about going out into left field.

You JUST said cows are the ones anxious for new hardware and then YOU follow up with saying Sony will release another mid-gen refresh before PS5, LMAO what?

This is literally supported by NO ONE in the game industry. There are literally 0 reports of sony thinking/planing/possibly doing this so...you literally just made that up or rather WISH this happens because YOU are horrified of a true next gen system with exclusives because XboneX has none.

@StrongDeadlift said:

Cows?

PS5 Release Date: Dev Kit Rumor Supports 2019 Launch

Sony PlayStation 5 Release Date: PS5 Tipped For 2020

Yes, it's "the cows" who are saying this!

Now come back to reality lem, 2019 and 2020 are just the main numbers that you hear industry insiders making when speaking on PS5 projections not "da cows" like you desperately suggesting.

I just went with what has been stated by most people in the industry and made my projection with that in mind. Acting like sony fans just pulled numbers out of their ass like you did your "PS4 Pro 2" prediction is just more of your fanboy fantasies.

@StrongDeadlift said:

Cows are speaking as if its already the end of the generation...and using this as an excuse to justify Sony's enemic looking E3 lineup, and the fact that most of the games on the itinerary have been shown for the last 2 E3s.

Psst, hey genius, what I posted WASN'T hindsight nor anything to "excuse" anything after the fact since my post you're using as an example was...

Edited 1 month, 11 days ago

^^^^^^^^^^

Hold your L clown.

• God of War
  • Detroit Become Human
  • Ghosts of Tsushima
  • Spiderman
  • Death Stranding

This is probably going to be it for the AAA titles that release this gen (Now time fall 2019)

So...lemming my post made over a MONTH AGO was an "excuse" for Sony's E3 show that was revealed TODAY?

Try again!

Learn the difference between damage control and a prediction lembo. I simply made an accurate projection #DealWithIt.

Literally NO ONE knew about Sony's lineup before it actually happened...but because I already predicted EXACTLY what it's turning out to be YOU'RE the one making an excuse since you're trying to change history in HINDSIGHT! I am just being consistent.

@StrongDeadlift said:

....."blah blah mental gymnastics and such"...

Ahh there it is!!!

And finally we come to the point of your desperate post and it's revealed for what it really is...

Upon the release of PS5 my precious "Scorpio" will become (even more) irrelevant because PS5 will usher in next gen exclusives and effectively KILL off what was left of my failed X investment.

Haha I gotcha buddy. You made a dumb investment into dead end hardware and you feel frustrated and want lash out at everyone except the main one to blame, yourself.

Sorry kiddo, PS4 fans aren't dying for new hardware we just know it's coming and our games are still the best looking in the industry and release on a yearly basis.

Sorry you were triggered by my post talking about Sony having 4 huge AAAs means they have anemic line up? Maybe you're confusing that with X1 for the last 3 years? Scratch that, Has MS even had 4 AAA games this generation? Maybe that's asking too much from MS huh?

TL;DR

What you quoted, I posted a MONTH AGO, Sony revealed their E3 plans TODAY!

If there is any desperation or excuses here, it's you making up some hair brained arguments about a PS4 Pro 2 in hopes to Sony extend the generation further for your failed xboneX investment because it can't compete with next-gen exclusives LMAO.

Weather PS5 releases 2019 or as far as 2021, or if Sony has only 4 AAA games this E3 vs a ton of MS showing pre-rendered CGI...

TLHBO

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

Because butthurt Cows like Quack and the rest have to play inferior Multiplats for the next few years! lol RDR2 is going to look best on X1X, remember the more grass on the PS4 over the X1 in GTA5!

And yet on what machine will you still find the worst version of every multiplat? That's right.... Microsofts Xbox 1......hahahahahahaha

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@scatteh316 said:
@xhawk27 said:

And yet on what machine will you still find the worst version of every multiplat? That's right.... Microsofts Xbox 1......hahahahahahaha

I honestly don't care about better multiplats that PS4 supposedly had, it was cool to know but didn't have any impact on me choosing PS4 this gen nor have I ever made any arguments about me liking PS4 over xbox one for better multiplats.

I may be in the minority but I only look at the exclusive selection when choosing systems, that and how the parent company supports their platform throughout the generation.

Lemmings are desperately trying to promote power, but it doesn't mean shit to most people if they can't see that difference clearly being shown I.E. Exclusives that take advantage of the hardware. A slightly inferior looking version of a multiplat we can play is....still a game we can play while an exclusive we can not.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Because the PS4Poor was a half assed attempt on Sonys part.

Its certainly not a coincidence that all the PS5 crying from cows started around the X release LOL

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

@tgob89 said:
@scatteh316 said:
@xhawk27 said:

I honestly don't care about better multiplats that PS4 supposedly had, it was cool to know but didn't have any impact on me choosing PS4 this gen nor have I ever made any arguments about me liking PS4 over xbox one for better multiplats.

I may be in the minority but I only look at the exclusive selection when choosing systems, that and how the parent company supports their platform throughout the generation.

Lemmings are desperately trying to promote power, but it doesn't mean shit to most people if they can't see that difference clearly being shown I.E. Exclusives that take advantage of the hardware. A slightly inferior looking version of a multiplat we can play is....still a game we can play while an exclusive we can not.

Yeah. It's kinda weird. Especially with the multiplat history of PS1 , PS2 , and PS3. We've never needed the best versions of multiplats . Games and talent will win out. This gen PS4 just happened to have better multiplats and people were just poking fun of Lemmings. They claimed Durango would stomp Orbis , lol. They spent so much time talking about secret sauces , the cloud , DX 12 , etc this gen , lol..And now they are going crazy for Xbone X and are fearing the announcement of PS5 , LMFAO.

People are talking about PS5 because we are 4 and a half years into the generation already. It's natural behavior even if people are happy with PS4 and very excited about the upcoming lineup - Spider-man , Ghost of Tsushima , The Last of Us Part II , Death Stranding , etc.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#37  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Heres why they arent anxious for another console: They are not gaming on an XBox...

Im not a fan of ether console personally but the way I see it the PS4 is doing a great job for console gamers and the Xbox is doing nothing but pointlessly releasing a more powerful console to play the same lack of exclusive games on. The hope for a new console to bring with it new games is not true for Xbox and the XBone 2 is proof of that. Sony are looking after their buyers by rewarding them with the games they like. The PS4 has enough exclusive games to keep them happy and there are plenty more on the horizon. It has been proven by the commitment from Sony that PS4 gamers will get that with or without new hardware.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

Everyone took the piss out of Xbox because it cost more and performed worse. Now it just costs more.

It makes sense to release the hardware as soon as AMD is finished with their next process for the new ryzen APUs, which should be next year sometime plus whatever the amount of time it is to produce about 5-10 million of them for launch. And obviously if the price to performance ratio is good enough with yields.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@RR360DD: What reality are you from cause it isn't this one lol. The XoneX came out and all I saw from the ps4 crowd were predictions for a 2020 or 2021 ps5 release.

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts

Not fanboy wars.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

So much more can be done with PS4. More features to PSN (BC and bring back online functionality to some past games, give them ps4pro sauce). They could easily get some third party studios to work on this. Boost up PSNow maybe team up with Amazon/Google. Finally, maybe see some Ps4/PC play anywhere titles, maybe not for singleplayer games but maybe some multiplayer titles.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

I am in no rush for PS5 when PS4 has so many great games coming out.

PCgameruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 PCgameruk
Member since 2012 • 2273 Posts

PS4 is putting out the best looking games, why would we need a PS5 when Sony has no competition?

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ni6htmare01

Like I said if anything

I hope PS5 don’t come out till 2022.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

I think that lems are hoping that. They are dreaming of PS5 being a weak ass POS, but in reality it will be another gen of SONY DOMINATION CONTINUATION.

With all the barn busting, limousine riding, genre defining, AAA exclusives coming out over the next 2 years, I'm OK with a 2021 release.

Microsoft need to go back to the drawing board so they don't have another XFLOP.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#46 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5247 Posts

Why is this thread talking about the actions of a fanboy group?

System Wars, not Fanboy Wars!

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

You are just now starting to hear about PS5 which means its at least 3 years out.

PS5 will be about 12 TF with an improved CPU that can handle 30 FPS in modern games in the year 2021 at $500.

Xbox 1 XL in 2022.

XB1XL will be 18TF with a CPU that can handle 60 FPS in modern games at a launch price of $600.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@StrongDeadlift said:

Part of me thinks its anxiety about:

• Losing the current gen power narrative to Xbox One X
  • The pendulum possibly swinging back to Microsoft next gen, and Cows wanting Sony to neuter any impending momentum in that direction by pushing out hardware as quickly as possible, before its due. This didn't go well for Sega either of the TWO times they attempted this.

Its weird. I've seen Cows, in fact, I think I might have even seen you (dont remember) in the last week or so suggesting Lems had already given up on this gen, and they had their next 3 years planned out waiting for next gen.

Who is anxious about the PS5.?

1-Yeah that really made me lose sleeping time each day,specially since all that power is focused on playing last gen and even games from 2001..

2-Yeah and that would do what? The xbox is selling like dirt people don't want it,power means nothing without games.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Zero_epyon

@onesiphorus said:

Why is this thread talking about the actions of a fanboy group?

System Wars, not Fanboy Wars!

True! But it's still pretty damn entertaining seeing lems try their hardest to embarrass themselves.

Pcmasterrace69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Pcmasterrace69
Member since 2017 • 373 Posts

@recloud: this.

Im fine with my ps4 pro no need to upgrade it yet.

2021 is a good time to release ps5 (but I wont buy it maybe. I played x360 till 2016 I can game on 4 pro for a long time too)