Why Buy? ANY CONSOLE!??!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Nemacyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Nemacyst
Member since 2007 • 1388 Posts

3 Reasons to buy Any console

Why Buy PS3?

1)  More exclusives than any other console (You could argue the exclusives aren't that good, but nevertheless there are MORE exclusives) -= MGS4, FF13, DMC4,=-

2) More 3rd Party support than any other console(from Japanese developers)

3) PS Home

Why Buy Xbox360?

1) Many online features -IPTV, XNA, Movies Online, XBLA, Unified commity

2) Superb games that are already out. (You can't argue with this)

3) Halo 3 - Need I say more?

Why Buy Wii?

1) Brings new genre's in gaming

2) Motion Sensing

3) Has the most first party games such as Mario, Zelda, Metroid.

I don't think anyone can disagree with my list. It rocks.

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lucas_kelly
Member since 2005 • 5783 Posts
PS3 dose not have more exclusives than any other console. link
The_Nemacyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 The_Nemacyst
PS3 dose not have more exclusives than any other console.lucas_kelly
Yes it does. It also has more 3rd party support.
pog_ma_thoin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pog_ma_thoin
Member since 2006 • 808 Posts
I love how people always say FF13, MGS4, DMC4 and then stop and write etc. or something. Cant you guys name any more? I dont think that the PS3 has more exclusives.
lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lucas_kelly
[QUOTE="lucas_kelly"]PS3 dose not have more exclusives than any other console.The_Nemacyst

look at the link.
atarigrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 atarigrad
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts

[QUOTE="lucas_kelly"]PS3 dose not have more exclusives than any other console.The_Nemacyst

There are more first party eclusives currently planned. But their are not more third party exclusives. And third party support is shifting to 360 due to a greater installed base. Fact remains PS3 has been a flop so far. Time will tell if it picks up steam.

The_Nemacyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_Nemacyst
I love how people always say FF13, MGS4, DMC4 and then stop and write etc. or something. Cant you guys name any more? I dont think that the PS3 has more exclusives.pog_ma_thoin
God of War 3, Killzone 2, Warhawk, The Getaway, Kingdom Hearts 3, Rachet and Clank 5... So many more..
DustAmulet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DustAmulet
Member since 2005 • 427 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Nemacyst"] ...

PS3 dose not have more exclusives than any other console. linklucas_kelly
Owned!
The_Nemacyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 The_Nemacyst
[QUOTE="DustAmulet"][QUOTE="The_Nemacyst"] ...

Owned!

For godsakes, God of War 3 isn't a exclusive even compared to them... You know that's just plain out stupid.
The_Nemacyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Nemacyst
GT5, F1, R:Fom,
DustAmulet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DustAmulet
Released (33) Amped 3 Battlestations: Midway Bomberman: Act Zero Bullet Witch Call of Duty 2 Chromehounds Condemned: Criminal Origins Crackdown Dead or Alive 4 Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 Dead Rising Full Auto Fuzion Frenzy 2 Gears of War Import Tuner Challenge Kameo: Elements of Power Lost Planet: Extreme Condition MotoGP 06 Ninety-Nine Nights Over G Fighters Perfect Dark Zero Prey Project Gotham Racing 3 Quake 4 Ridge Racer 6 Rumble Roses XX Star Trek: Legacy Table Tennis The Lord of the Rings: The Battle For Middle-earth II The Outfit Top Spin 2 Viva Piñata Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1 Unreleased (47) Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures Alan Wake All Points Bulletin Banjo-Kazooie 3 BioShock Blazing Angels: Secret Missions Blue Dragon Castle Wolfenstein Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Crossfire Cry On Culdcept Saga Dance Dance Revolution Universe Dead or Alive Code: Cronus Earth Defense Force 2017 Elveon Eternal Sonata Fable 2 Far East of Eden Ziria FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Forza Motorsport 2 GTR Halo 3 Halo Wars Hour of Victory Huxley Infinite Undiscovery Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom Left 4 Dead Lost Odyssey Marvel Universe Online Mass Effect Mobile Ops: The One Year War Naruto Overlord Postal III Project Gotham Racing 4 Project Progressive Project Sylpheed Shadowrun Tenchu Z Tetris Evolution TimeShift Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell 5 Too Human Two Worlds
Firelore29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Firelore29
Member since 2007 • 4158 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Nemacyst"][QUOTE="lucas_kelly"]PS3 dose not have more exclusives than any other console.lucas_kelly

look at the link.

That list shows the games that have been announced.  The 360 has been out for a year and a half so it would make sense that it has more exclusives anounced.  The PS3 does have more exclusives in the making though.

Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Socrates88
Member since 2007 • 1655 Posts
People actually think Xbox360 has more exclusive than PS3? You do know PS2 has over 100+ exclusive on it? You can bet that a least half of those coming to the PS3. I can count the exclusive on the Xbox360 on my hands...
Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Socrates88
[QUOTE="DustAmulet"]Released (33) Amped 3 Battlestations: Midway Bomberman: Act Zero Bullet Witch Call of Duty 2 Chromehounds Condemned: Criminal Origins Crackdown Dead or Alive 4 Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 Dead Rising Full Auto Fuzion Frenzy 2 Gears of War Import Tuner Challenge Kameo: Elements of Power Lost Planet: Extreme Condition MotoGP 06 Ninety-Nine Nights Over G Fighters Perfect Dark Zero Prey Project Gotham Racing 3 Quake 4 Ridge Racer 6 Rumble Roses XX Star Trek: Legacy Table Tennis The Lord of the Rings: The Battle For Middle-earth II The Outfit Top Spin 2 Viva Piñata Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1 Unreleased (47) Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures Alan Wake All Points Bulletin Banjo-Kazooie 3 BioShock Blazing Angels: Secret Missions Blue Dragon Castle Wolfenstein Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Crossfire Cry On Culdcept Saga Dance Dance Revolution Universe Dead or Alive Code: Cronus Earth Defense Force 2017 Elveon Eternal Sonata Fable 2 Far East of Eden Ziria FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Forza Motorsport 2 GTR Halo 3 Halo Wars Hour of Victory Huxley Infinite Undiscovery Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom Left 4 Dead Lost Odyssey Marvel Universe Online Mass Effect Mobile Ops: The One Year War Naruto Overlord Postal III Project Gotham Racing 4 Project Progressive Project Sylpheed Shadowrun Tenchu Z Tetris Evolution TimeShift Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell 5 Too Human Two Worlds

Some of those games are on PC. How can they be exclusive?
DustAmulet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DustAmulet
Xbox360: 80 PS3: 39 Last time I checked, 80 > 39. You lose.
lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lucas_kelly

[QUOTE="lucas_kelly"][QUOTE="The_Nemacyst"][QUOTE="lucas_kelly"]PS3 dose not have more exclusives than any other console.Firelore29

look at the link.

That list shows the games that have been announced.  The 360 has been out for a year and a half so it would make sense that it has more exclusives anounced.  The PS3 does have more exclusives in the making though.

The article clearly says march 2007 update. Xbox 360 dose have more exlusives as of now. Its dosen't matter what hasen't been announced or what you think is going to be anounced Xbox 360 has more at the current time.
The_Nemacyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 The_Nemacyst
People actually think Xbox360 has more exclusive than PS3? You do know PS2 has over 100+ exclusive on it? You can bet that a least half of those coming to the PS3. I can count the exclusive on the Xbox360 on my hands...Socrates88
Part of that is true, the PS2 exclusives will come to the PS3. You have to mind the Xbox360 has a one year head start in games... By the end of this year, I'm sure the PS3 will do much better.
DustAmulet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DustAmulet
[QUOTE="Socrates88"] Some of those games are on PC. How can they be exclusive?

Console exclusive
atarigrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 atarigrad

[QUOTE="lucas_kelly"][QUOTE="The_Nemacyst"][QUOTE="lucas_kelly"]PS3 dose not have more exclusives than any other console.Firelore29

look at the link.

PROOF?

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lucas_kelly
[QUOTE="Socrates88"][QUOTE="DustAmulet"]Released (33) Amped 3 Battlestations: Midway Bomberman: Act Zero Bullet Witch Call of Duty 2 Chromehounds Condemned: Criminal Origins Crackdown Dead or Alive 4 Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 Dead Rising Full Auto Fuzion Frenzy 2 Gears of War Import Tuner Challenge Kameo: Elements of Power Lost Planet: Extreme Condition MotoGP 06 Ninety-Nine Nights Over G Fighters Perfect Dark Zero Prey Project Gotham Racing 3 Quake 4 Ridge Racer 6 Rumble Roses XX Star Trek: Legacy Table Tennis The Lord of the Rings: The Battle For Middle-earth II The Outfit Top Spin 2 Viva Piñata Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1 Unreleased (47) Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures Alan Wake All Points Bulletin Banjo-Kazooie 3 BioShock Blazing Angels: Secret Missions Blue Dragon Castle Wolfenstein Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Crossfire Cry On Culdcept Saga Dance Dance Revolution Universe Dead or Alive Code: Cronus Earth Defense Force 2017 Elveon Eternal Sonata Fable 2 Far East of Eden Ziria FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Forza Motorsport 2 GTR Halo 3 Halo Wars Hour of Victory Huxley Infinite Undiscovery Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom Left 4 Dead Lost Odyssey Marvel Universe Online Mass Effect Mobile Ops: The One Year War Naruto Overlord Postal III Project Gotham Racing 4 Project Progressive Project Sylpheed Shadowrun Tenchu Z Tetris Evolution TimeShift Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell 5 Too Human Two Worlds

Console exclusives not system exclusives.
JeffGenocideX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 JeffGenocideX
Member since 2004 • 4853 Posts
lol @ TC
DustAmulet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DustAmulet
lol @ TCJeffGenocideX
Yes the ownage was massive.
atarigrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 atarigrad

Xbox360: 80 PS3: 39 Last time I checked, 80 > 39. You lose.DustAmulet

Classic!!!!!!!

The_Nemacyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 The_Nemacyst
[QUOTE="DustAmulet"]Xbox360: 80 PS3: 39 Last time I checked, 80 > 39. You lose.

Trust me, the Xbox360 will not have more exclusives in the future... Not at all. 200 million consoles sold = more support than just 35 million consoles.
Socrates88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Socrates88
[QUOTE="DustAmulet"][QUOTE="Socrates88" Some of those games are on PC. How can they be exclusive?

Console exclusive

Cool you making a new word? Can I make one too? PS3 has more Blu-ray exclusives...
DustAmulet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DustAmulet
[QUOTE="Socrates88"][QUOTE="DustAmulet"][QUOTE="Socrates88" Some of those games are on PC. How can they be exclusive?

Console exclusive

Cool you making a new word? Can I make one too? PS3 has more Blu-ray exclusives...

"Console exclusive" is two words.
The_Nemacyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 The_Nemacyst

lol @ TCJeffGenocideX

Your sig contradicts you... Anyways, the PS3 will have more exclusives...

http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=games&platform=7&tag=subnav;all

http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?platform=13&category=&type=games&mode=top&sort=views&sortdir=asc

Notice how the PS2 has 2.6thousand games, while the Xbox only has 1.1 thousand.

Trust me, by next year the PS3 will have more announced exclusives than the Xbox360. There is simply too much 3rd party support for it. These 3rd party support comes from Japan, whom makes PS3 exclusives.

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lucas_kelly

[QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"]lol @ TCThe_Nemacyst

http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?platform=13&category=&type=games&mode=top&sort=views&sortdir=asc

Trust me, by next year the PS3 will have more announced exclusives than the Xbox360. There is simply too much 3rd party support for it. These 3rd party support comes from Japan, whom makes PS3 exclusives.

The PS3 isn't the PS2. Just because the PS2 did good dosen't automaticly mean the PS3 will.
The_Nemacyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 The_Nemacyst
[QUOTE="The_Nemacyst"]

[QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"]lol @ TClucas_kelly

The PS3 isn't the PS2. Just because the PS2 did good dosen't automaticly mean the PS3 will.

Yes it does... If the Xbox sold over 110 million consoles, I would expect for the Xbox360 to match up with it.. Wouldn't you?
Avatar image for deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc
deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5f6dd6241fdcc
Member since 2003 • 6249 Posts
[QUO I can count the exclusive on the Xbox360 on my hands...

Prove it...
labatbleu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 labatbleu
Member since 2004 • 281 Posts
I love how people always say FF13, MGS4, DMC4 and then stop and write etc. or something. Cant you guys name any more? I dont think that the PS3 has more exclusives.pog_ma_thoin
lair, hevently sword
lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 lucas_kelly
[QUOTE="lucas_kelly"][QUOTE="The_Nemacyst"]

Yes it does... If the Xbox sold over 110 million consoles, I would expect for the Xbox360 to match up with it.. Wouldn't you?

Why would you? They are two compleatly different console. Just because they are made by the same company dosen't mean people are just going to go out and buy one. The PS3 is living proof of this.
MTBare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33 MTBare
Member since 2006 • 5176 Posts
People actually think Xbox360 has more exclusive than PS3? You do know PS2 has over 100+ exclusive on it? You can bet that a least half of those coming to the PS3. I can count the exclusive on the Xbox360 on my hands...Socrates88
Holy **** how many hands do you have?
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#34 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
[QUOTE="pog_ma_thoin"]I love how people always say FF13, MGS4, DMC4 and then stop and write etc. or something. Cant you guys name any more? I dont think that the PS3 has more exclusives.The_Nemacyst
God of War 3, Killzone 2, Warhawk, The Getaway, Kingdom Hearts 3, Rachet and Clank 5... So many more..

SSBB, TP, SMG, MP3, Excite Truck, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, Warioware: Smooth Moves, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Sonic And The Secret Rings, SSX Blur, Super Paper Mario, and just about every VC game. So does the PS3 still have the most exclusives?
ringuzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ringuzi
Member since 2005 • 958 Posts

look at the link.

360 has been out a year in advance and has more exclusives.....and in five years it will still be out a year in advance and will still have more exclusives
ringuzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ringuzi
Member since 2005 • 958 Posts
[QUOTE="Socrates88"][QUOTE="DustAmulet"]Released (33) Amped 3 Battlestations: Midway Bomberman: Act Zero Bullet Witch Call of Duty 2 Chromehounds Condemned: Criminal Origins Crackdown Dead or Alive 4 Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 Dead Rising Full Auto Fuzion Frenzy 2 Gears of War Import Tuner Challenge Kameo: Elements of Power Lost Planet: Extreme Condition MotoGP 06 Ninety-Nine Nights Over G Fighters Perfect Dark Zero Prey Project Gotham Racing 3 Quake 4 Ridge Racer 6 Rumble Roses XX Star Trek: Legacy Table Tennis The Lord of the Rings: The Battle For Middle-earth II The Outfit Top Spin 2 Viva Piñata Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1 Unreleased (47) Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures Alan Wake All Points Bulletin Banjo-Kazooie 3 BioShock Blazing Angels: Secret Missions Blue Dragon Castle Wolfenstein Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Crossfire Cry On Culdcept Saga Dance Dance Revolution Universe Dead or Alive Code: Cronus Earth Defense Force 2017 Elveon Eternal Sonata Fable 2 Far East of Eden Ziria FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Forza Motorsport 2 GTR Halo 3 Halo Wars Hour of Victory Huxley Infinite Undiscovery Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom Left 4 Dead Lost Odyssey Marvel Universe Online Mass Effect Mobile Ops: The One Year War Naruto Overlord Postal III Project Gotham Racing 4 Project Progressive Project Sylpheed Shadowrun Tenchu Z Tetris Evolution TimeShift Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell 5 Too Human Two Worlds

console exclusive.....ps3 wont be getting those games and in a comparison between ps3 and 360 thats all that matters
Hyper-Chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37 Hyper-Chicken
Member since 2007 • 1348 Posts
:lol: TC thinks just because ps2 sold 100 mill, ps3 will automaticly sell the same amount :lol: His logic makes perfect sense :roll:
south411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 south411
Member since 2006 • 2136 Posts
[QUOTE="DustAmulet"][QUOTE="The_Nemacyst"] ...

Owned!

approved!
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

They have a lot of exclusives, but so does the XBox 360. I can name other PS3 exclusives, (GT5, Heavenly Sword, Naughty Dog's game, Ratchet & Clank, Resistance: FoM, Lair, Warhawk, Motorstorm, MLB 07: The Show, etc..

DTM_haloLEG3ND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40 DTM_haloLEG3ND
Member since 2006 • 730 Posts
[QUOTE="pog_ma_thoin"]I love how people always say FF13, MGS4, DMC4 and then stop and write etc. or something. Cant you guys name any more? I dont think that the PS3 has more exclusives.The_Nemacyst

killzone 2? hahaha
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

The PS3 doesn't have anywhere close to the amount of support the PS2 had. That's a fact. The reason being is during the PS2 error there were a LOT more smaller 3rd party companies making for it. The same can't be said for the PS3 as many of those small companies have been absurbed by EA, Activision, M$, Sony, UbiSoft, etc. There's no more Acclaim, Hudson Soft, Working Design, SNK, Hypnotix and to many other companies that I can't think of right now that made PS2 games, but won't be anymore. So no, the PS3 won't have as many 3rd party companies making games for it like it did for the PS2. Not even close.

The_Nemacyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 The_Nemacyst
[QUOTE="Hyper-Chicken"]:lol: TC thinks just because ps2 sold 100 mill, ps3 will automaticly sell the same amount :lol: His logic makes perfect sense :roll:

And fanboys like you think that the PS3 will sell less than 10 million, even though it's last 2 consoles sold 10 times that many.
The_Nemacyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 The_Nemacyst
[QUOTE="The_Nemacyst"][QUOTE="pog_ma_thoin"]I love how people always say FF13, MGS4, DMC4 and then stop and write etc. or something. Cant you guys name any more? I dont think that the PS3 has more exclusives.DTM_haloLEG3ND

killzone 2? hahaha

Crackdown? HAhahahaha
-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts
thats ps2 not ps3.
-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 -KinGz-
[QUOTE="DTM_haloLEG3ND"][QUOTE="The_Nemacyst"][QUOTE="pog_ma_thoin"]I love how people always say FF13, MGS4, DMC4 and then stop and write etc. or something. Cant you guys name any more? I dont think that the PS3 has more exclusives.The_Nemacyst

killzone 2? hahaha

Crackdown? HAhahahaha

crackdown wasn't as hyped as killzone, and killzone is being hyped a lot this gen too, I'm waiting for cows to say bu bu but the halo killer like last gen.
-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 -KinGz-
[QUOTE="Socrates88"][QUOTE="DustAmulet"][QUOTE="Socrates88" Some of those games are on PC. How can they be exclusive?

Console exclusive

As it couldn't get any dumber this thread dumberness went tru' the roof.