Why are there so many PS3 haters out there????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thejerzgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thejerzgirl
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Why are you guys so crazy about bashing the PS3. I guess I'm a "cow" because I prefer it over my 360, but c'mon its getting ridiculous!

PS3 has some great games now and some even better ones on the way. Its bulging at the seams with hardware, free online, no batteries in the controller, backwards compatablilty......just to name a few perks.

Yes we all know 360 has more games and some great exclusives as well, but lets not forget it has been out alot longer. I have had many hours of fun on my 360 and love some of its exclusive titles. Bioshock alone was a reason to buy it:) 360 is great, but you have to admit that the PS3 has clearly superior hardware.

As gamers you guys should be excited for the possibilties that the PS3 may bring. Not bashing it and holding on to defending your precious 360.

humber_matus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 humber_matus
Member since 2007 • 2101 Posts
lol welcome to system wars.
Antikyth3ra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Antikyth3ra
Member since 2008 • 636 Posts
I was PS2 fan to the core I hated Halo. Then X360 came along and I said to myself I'll wait till PS3 then PS3 came out and I bought a x360. Thats my life story. PS3 was a let down. I never thought I'd pay to play Xbox Live but I am and damn am I having fun.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts
Don't hate PS3, just cows. ;)
killadread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 killadread
Member since 2008 • 498 Posts
Because alot of people bought the 360 thinking it was going to be better than PS3, and now that all of that is blowing up in their faces they are all mad and giving it their last ditch effort to make PS3 fail...thread/
heroofwinds1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 heroofwinds1
Member since 2006 • 758 Posts

the line up of ps3 is very poor if you compare it with other consoles.sony has achieved through their marketing to say clearly that we do not care about the consumer and they will get it no matter what we do because of the brand name we have.they have the most expensive console,with the fewer titles,it is losing exclusives all the time(grand theft auto,devil may cry and others)and it is going from one price drop to another.i believe that for these reasons and a lot others i will keep playing all the awesome games wii has to offer..

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

Don't confuse hate with contempt.

We griped about no rumble and things changed, maybe it will work out just as well if we complain about other things that have gone wrong.

sambalimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 sambalimbo
Member since 2007 • 568 Posts

Why are you guys so crazy about bashing the PS3. I guess I'm a "cow" because I prefer it over my 360, but c'mon its getting ridiculous!

PS3 has some great games now and some even better ones on the way. Its bulging at the seams with hardware, free online, no batteries in the controller, backwards compatablilty......just to name a few perks.

Yes we all know 360 has more games and some great exclusives as well, but lets not forget it has been out alot longer. I have had many hours of fun on my 360 and love some of its exclusive titles. Bioshock alone was a reason to buy it:) 360 is great, but you have to admit that the PS3 has clearly superior hardware.

As gamers you guys should be excited for the possibilties that the PS3 may bring. Not bashing it and holding on to defending your precious 360.

thejerzgirl

becaue GS is a NA site and 360 is a NA console andps3 is japanese so SW hates theps3

humber_matus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 humber_matus
Member since 2007 • 2101 Posts

the line up of ps3 is very poor if you compare it with other consoles.sony has achieved through their marketing to say clearly that we do not care about the consumer and they will get it no matter what we do because of the brand name we have.they have the most expensive console,with the fewer titles,it is losing exclusives all the time(grand theft auto,devil may cry and others)and it is going from one price drop to another.i believe that for these reasons and a lot others i will keep playing all the awesome games wii has to offer..

heroofwinds1

ps3 has the same amount of AAA games and more AA games than wii ... what are you tlaking about

sambalimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sambalimbo
Member since 2007 • 568 Posts

thejerzgirl

becaue GS is a NA site and 360 is a NA console andps3 is japanese so SW hates theps3

tonythestudent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tonythestudent
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts
All fanboys are tards.
zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#12 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

They are jealous. :P Kidding of course.

In all seriousness, its really just fanboys that "hate" a console. I'm amazed that people actually would take the effort to hate and despise something like many fanboys on this board do. It isn't difficult at all to like all the consoles, enjoy games from each console, etc. despite the review it got here. In fact, it takes less effort to like everything than to hate it.

But some people, who aren't fanboys in the slightest bit, do have their dislikes about consoles, whether it be price, hardware issues, limitations, or many other things. Its just the way the world works.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d773aa56272
deactivated-57d773aa56272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 deactivated-57d773aa56272
Member since 2006 • 2292 Posts
I've come close to buying the PS3 at different game releases including NGS, VF5, DMC4 and the next being SCIV. I'm still on the fence.
jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jimm895
Member since 2007 • 7703 Posts
It's just the last ditch effort of the 360 supporters trying to sway things away from the PS3. So far this isn't working here on the forums.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#15 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49584 Posts
I don't bash the PS3 -- considering I own one, I just recognize for what it is, a Blu-Ray player. That's all, nothing more - nothing less. If I want to play games, I have my PC and XBox 360.
Stonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Stonin
Member since 2006 • 3021 Posts

I don't dislike the PS3 as such, just Sony in general. Wasn't enough to stop me buying one but if there is one company i'd like to see fail this gen it would be Sony. Their arrogance and generally shyte attitude towards consumers needs to change and only a mighty fall will do that.

We'll make a supercomputer - but we'll launch no decent games for a year, and you'll buy it anyway!

We'll trojan horse Bluray into being the format of choice - and you'll pay for it!

We'll install rootkits on your computer and when asked about it we'll say 'but most people don't know what a rootkit is so why should they care?'.

4D gaming - nuff said.

Rumble is old hat, can't work with motion sensing - except when we've paid off the immersion lawsuit, now please buy new controllers!

Dumping backwards compatibility so they could drop the price when they are tanking...which came about because of the price of Bluray...

Thats why :P.

-GhostMLD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 -GhostMLD-
Member since 2008 • 3282 Posts

you troll!

If you come here half the time you would see that cows rule this place. Its all 360 bashing.

I cant believe your pretending, so you can take YET ANOTHER SHOT at the 360.

troll..................

thejerzgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thejerzgirl
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

heroofwinds1

After the price drop the Ps3 retail is not too bad. The line up is good and catching up fast.

Besides, to me the wii is irrelevant. I don't want a workout when I'm tring to relax and play my games.

darkslider99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 darkslider99
Member since 2004 • 11374 Posts
It went all of 2007 without a single GS AAAe. That's why people bash it... honestly, when a console goes a year without an AAAe, you shoudl expect the majority of people to bash it. It's how system wars works.
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Because when the 360 launched the PS3 fanboys hated on it. Mercilessly.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#21 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

you troll!

If you come here half the time you would see that cows rule this place. Its all 360 bashing.

troll..................

-GhostMLD-

You're level 2, 56 posts, and saying that if he came here half the time? :| Sorry to make generalizations or anything of the sort, but... yeah...

Really, its about equal bashing from all parties. Lemmings, Sheep, and Cows all do their fair share; Hermits have also been doing a little bit here and there.

tonythestudent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tonythestudent
Member since 2004 • 2592 Posts

you troll!

troll..................

-GhostMLD-

Pot, kettle black?