blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

I had it since launch until July, when my bro moved out and took it with him, and I don't even feel like buying one right now, because sadly it sucks. In 2 years time, ill buy one and it makes sense because buying a ps5 right now will limit it to a paper weight, a brick. What's the point of buying one now, the warranty will run out in an year, and if something happens and it breaks then you're out $600+, meanwhile there's nothing to even play on the system that's worth while.

For ps5 the optimal time to buy one is in mid 2023. That's when a bunch of great games like wolverine and spiderman2, persona 6?? will release, and the older games like returnal, and Ratchet, even remake demon souls accumulate and will be greatest hits.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Blind loyalty and shallow consumerism.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 blaznwiipspman1

@shadyacshuns: it really feels like FOMO at its best. It's insane the level of scalping happening, nearly an year post launch

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#4 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: Do you feel like this about the Xbox Series X? Or is it just the PS5?

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 blaznwiipspman1

@brimmul777: the series X is the greatest launch console in history. That's because of gamepass mainly. It's really not even a comparison between the two, the xbox has been obliterating the ps4.1 since launch. However, that's just launch period. I expect Sony to come out with the big guns starting next year, but mostly 2023.

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 ZeroTheHero
Member since 2021 • 1391 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@brimmul777: the series X is the greatest launch console in history. That's because of gamepass mainly. It's really not even a comparison between the two, the xbox has been obliterating the ps4.1 since launch. However, that's just launch period. I expect Sony to come out with the big guns starting next year, but mostly 2023.

GamePass is utter trash and worthless x-series has the worst launch lineup of any console ever even worse than the xbone from last generation.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#7 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69448 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

What?
What?

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#8 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

@zerothehero said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

GamePass is utter trash and worthless x-series has the worst launch lineup of any console ever even worse than the xbone from last generation.

but Hades is on gamepass.

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ZeroTheHero
Member since 2021 • 1391 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:
@zerothehero said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

but Hades is on gamepass.

Hades is a game you buy to own forever you don't want rotation or anything to be a factor in hades you buy it you own it forever

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ZELDABOTW2
Member since 2021 • 664 Posts

Ratchet and clank, Spiderman miles morales, FIST, Kena are all out/going to be out in a week that's already several games. Horizon FW is out in a few months and forspoken. Thats already 6 games right there. Yes I know spiderman mile Morales is on ps4 to but nice to get the best version possible and same thing with Horizon FW, Kena, FIST. So this whole not having anything to play is bs and people I fell like have forgotten how little just about all systems have in the first year or so and than you add covid. So yeah people are blind there is stuff to play and ratchet and clank is a system seller level game to me. Its also nice that some games run a lot better on ps5 than ps4. You also have Multiplatform games. Multiplatform games always help you to have more to play during gaps between exclusives. So yeah if you dont have a ps5 you are missing a lot.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: people buy it because they like it and if you are a fan of Demon Souls or Ratchet and Clank well worth the buy and Spiderman is just better played on PS5 because of loading times and 60fps, I have it and its a great system just because of loading times for me

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 blaznwiipspman1

@zerothehero: hahaha, sorry I found that funny

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 blaznwiipspman1

@Pedro: what console had better launch than series x plus gamepass? I've owned most consoles and can't think of anything else.

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ZELDABOTW2

@Pedro said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

What?
What?

Yeah that's about right everything worth playing on xbox I can already play on ps4 and ps5 and the exclusives xbox has even show all look like trash like the last 20 years.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#15 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

FOMO and Hype.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#16 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

I don't own one but Demon's Souls, R&C A Rift Apart, Returnal, Horizon FW, God of War Ragnarok, GT7, Kena, Miles Morales, faster loading times, 60 fps patches to some ps4 games, and Dualsense are all reasons off the top of my head as to why I want one at some point.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 blaznwiipspman1

@zeldabotw2: I'm not a big demon souls or even ratchet fan. I'll pick it up eventually but paying full price $70 for them...nope. spiderman is a game I'm interested in playing, FIST does look good, I'm looking forward to it. I know it's launch, and it's going to get better.

As for multiplies, I play then on series X. It's the more powerful console, plus it might be on gamepass.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 above_average
Member since 2021 • 1566 Posts

It only takes one really amazing game for me to buy a system.

Demon's Souls, Ratchet n Clank, Returnal or Spiderman Miles Morales at 60fps with ray-tracing and no load times could have been the reason for different people.

Where I'm from people buy consoles to play games they can't play on their previous system.

It's weird you mention Ratchet n Clank, Returnal and Demon's Souls but then say PS5 is a paper weight. Not a great way to back up your opinion by contradicting yourself at the end of your argument.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46260 Posts

60fps gaming goodness

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 blaznwiipspman1

@above_average: ratchet isn't my thing, though I will pick it up one day. Returnal looks good.

Demon souls isn't my thing either, and its a remake too. Spiderman miles Morales isn't as good as the first Spiderman.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2927 Posts

The answer is : To play a few good next-gen titles and enjoy faster loading times on older titles. It is not much, so that's why I am also waiting a year or two. And I really, REALLY hope a slim version will be available within too long, because the PS5 is by far Sony's ugliest console ever. PS2, PS3 and PS4 had a fairly similar design, so why on earth they went for that new, giant ufo sandwich design is beyond me.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 blaznwiipspman1

@pmanden: agreed with everything you said. 2023 holidays, there should be a price drop with a game packaged in. The design isn't too ugly for me not great either, but I do find it impractical. To me the ps4 is a much better design. This ps5 actually reminds me of the og ps3 boat haha. People hated the og ps3 too.

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ZELDABOTW2

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@zeldabotw2: I'm not a big demon souls or even ratchet fan. I'll pick it up eventually but paying full price $70 for them...nope. spiderman is a game I'm interested in playing, FIST does look good, I'm looking forward to it. I know it's launch, and it's going to get better.

As for multiplies, I play then on series X. It's the more powerful console, plus it might be on gamepass.

I dont care for demon souls either but I love ratchet and clank its my second favorite video game franchise behind only zelda and I know there are a lot of ratchet games but they tend to be very good Quilty games and rift apart is one of the better ones in the franchise. Spiderman and batman are the 2 superhero I love and before spiderman ps4 it had been like 7-8 years sense a good spiderman game was made and there had never really been a great spiderman game before that. FIST I am surprised just how good it is very fun combat cool setting and music and only cost $30. I dont care for any xbox exclusives and so I dont care for xbox has I am not going to buy a system just to play multi platforms has than I am basically paying a few hundred extra dollars to play things I could already play. Sunset over drive is the one game xbox has that I wish I could play would love a ps5 port of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#24 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Classic shit fanboy thread, courtesy of gamespot. Let's make a thread about how I hate other people's purchase choices, what a clown.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Cuz I wouldn't miss the first few weeks of a From Software game release even if it is just a remake.

Best time for Souls.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By above_average
Member since 2021 • 1566 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@above_average: ratchet isn't my thing, though I will pick it up one day. Returnal looks good.

Demon souls isn't my thing either, and its a remake too. Spiderman miles Morales isn't as good as the first Spiderman.

That's fine and you're entitled to your opinion, but you asked a question about OTHER people! lol

I just explained why many people chose to buy PS5. I don't know why you keep trying to insert yourself into a question you asked about other people.

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ZELDABOTW2
@above_average said:

It only takes one really amazing game for me to buy a system.

Demon's Souls, Ratchet n Clank, Returnal or Spiderman Miles Morales at 60fps with ray-tracing and no load times could have been the reason for different people.

Where I'm from people buy consoles to play games they can't play on their previous system.

It's weird you mention Ratchet n Clank, Returnal and Demon's Souls but then say PS5 is a paper weight. Not a great way to back up your opinion by contradicting yourself at the end of your argument.

Ratchet and clank is a system seller level game for me so is Forbidden west. I know FW is on ps4 only to but it clearly is going to look a lot better on ps5 from what we have seen and I know from history that more games will come in time and the one bad thing with sony destroy xbox is sales and likely going to be even worse this gen see sony out saleing xbox this gen 3-1 is that it means ps5 will take longer to get a price cut. Its crazy to think that ps4 pro never officially got a price cut and ps4 regular/slim only 100 off. So waiting a few years might not even mean a cheaper system.

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 2251 Posts

No idea… Sure I would like to play ratchet and clank at some point, but isn’t excactly a must have game and only thing I am hyped for from Sony in 21-22 is dad of war, and I’ll happily play that one my PS4 pro, not like the game looks much different on the ps5 anyway! Next game that looks interesting is Spider-Man 2 and wolverine, and doubt we will as them any time soon!

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

Sony should have put on a better show to try and stop the momentum of MS, but they didn't. Wolverine on it's own ain't gonna get it done. MS started this gen at a zero and has been picking up more and more momentum. And Sony just sat back and let it happen.

GT7 is countered with Forza Horizon 5 this year and Forza Motorsport next year.

I'd personally just get a second hand PS4 for H: FW, which will eventually show up on the PC like the first one and GoW: R will show up on PSNow on the PC like the first has.

In contrast, Xbox is offering everything, allows you to play past gen games improved and has a very simple cross gen system inwhich everyone is happy, I thought Sony were going to do something like Smart Delivery too way back. They bought out Zenimax and will have major exclusives in so many series going forward... All future Elder Scrolls games, Doom games, and whatever else, and the cows think Wolverine is going to stop Xbox in it's tracks.

I don't understand what Sony are doing right now, I really don't.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Game Pass is full of chintzy diabetic games that even Xbox gamers aren't even playing. In the meantime, Xbox was supposedly making all these strides in games, but the only thing on the horizon is still Halo/Forza... after a year of NO new first party releases. They've once again gone back to revealing shit too far away.

So Xbox is a better deal because of a sub service? Get.. the... ****... outta... here. 🤣

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 HalcyonScarlet

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I disagree. The Series S may be, because given it's low cost, relying on Gamepass is acceptable, but because of the cost of the Series X, the first year isn't acceptable imo.

PS5 has had a better first year. But that's really not saying much. Compared to past gen consoles, it's pretty terrible.

But I also disagree about Sony and "the big guns". This is it, next years PS4 ports and Wolverine/Spider-Man 2 following on from that. But the problem is, they're not really applying the pressure, because Xbox too will bring it's big guns, and it's big guns include Bethesda games console exclusive. Sony needed to be more competitive early on instead of relying solely on PS4 brand power to carry the PS5.

It's a mistake that Sony thinks the PS5 is the PS4 of this gen and the Xbox Series is the Xbox One of this gen. It's not going to be like that. MS are throwing the kitchen sink and have 23 studios making games.

PS5 is outselling Xbox on PS4 brand power alone, but that can not carry them indefinately. The Xbox draught is pretty much finished. The only mistake MS has made so far is the first year dry spell. Sony missed E3 and didn't even put on a killer show a few days ago.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

Bought mine because there was one available (order not picked up) and now I don't have to scour around for one. Enjoying it quite a bit, but I am back to playing PS4 games.

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ZELDABOTW2

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Sony should have put on a better show to try and stop the momentum of MS, but they didn't. Wolverine on it's own ain't gonna get it done. MS started this gen at a zero and has been picking up more and more momentum. And Sony just sat back and let it happen.

GT7 is countered with Forza Horizon 5 this year and Forza Motorsport next year.

I'd personally just get a second hand PS4 for H: FW, which will eventually show up on the PC like the first one and GoW: R will show up on PSNow on the PC like the first has.

In contrast, Xbox is offering everything, allows you to play past gen games improved and has a very simple cross gen system inwhich everyone is happy, I thought Sony were going to do something like Smart Delivery too way back. They bought out Zenimax and will have major exclusives in so many series going forward... All future Elder Scrolls games, Doom games, and whatever else, and the cows think Wolverine is going to stop Xbox in it's tracks.

I don't understand what Sony are doing right now, I really don't.

Sony showcase was like a 7 or 8 out of 10 show. Xbox show at e3 was like a 3 out of 10 show lol. Xbox does could with BC but that's it.

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ZELDABOTW2
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I disagree. The Series S may be, because given it's low cost, relying on Gamepass is acceptable, but because of the cost of the Series X, the first year isn't acceptable imo.

PS5 has had a better first year. But that's really not saying much. Compared to past gen consoles, it's pretty terrible.

But I also disagree about Sony and "the big guns". This is it, next years PS4 ports and Wolverine/Spider-Man 2 following on from that. But the problem is, they're not really applying the pressure, because Xbox too will bring it's big guns, and it's big guns include Bethesda games console exclusive. Sony needed to be more competitive early on instead of relying solely on PS4 brand power to carry the PS5.

It's a mistake that Sony thinks the PS5 is the PS4 of this gen and the Xbox Series is the Xbox One of this gen. It's not going to be like that. MS are throwing the kitchen sink and have 23 studios making games.

PS5 is outselling Xbox on PS4 brand power alone, but that can not carry them indefinately. The Xbox draught is pretty much finished. The only mistake MS has made so far is the first year dry spell. Sony missed E3 and didn't even put on a killer show a few days ago.

I see xbox being out sold even worse this gen like 3-1 it has nothing but BC going for it.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Even aside from the hype/marketing that drive this industry, not like it doesn't make sense.

It's a significant enough upgrade, especially if coming from a base PS4. For most people, exclusives don't rule the world lol. These "no games" takes are always dumb regardless of the console in question. Makes sense that after a 7 year generation people will want to play their multiplats in better form and have access to whatever exclusives are here or on the way. Low price of admission too, especially when you consider how long these generations last.

Personally not interested in either of these newer consoles at the moment. For what they offer, and what I'm interested in, already had it better on PC long before they released. Though from a console only gamers perspective, the answers seem pretty obvious.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@zeldabotw2 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I see xbox being out sold even worse this gen like 3-1 it has nothing but BC going for it.

"It had" nothing but BC going for it. And the sales are because the PS5 is riding that PS4 brand power, because it really hasn't got a lot going for it itself. Realistically only a few games are on the PS5 that you couldn't get on past systems. And Gamepass subs are killing it.

Let's see how far the PS4 brand power takes the PS5 this gen.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#37 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

How can you buy something when it's rarely in stock

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 blaznwiipspman1

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I agree, the series S might even be better than the series X as a launch console. Its hard to beat that value.

I disagree that ps5 had a better first year launch. You would have to ignore MSFS20 which is currently the graphics king, you'd have to ignore psychonauts 2 (which is as good as ratchet), the medium, and a whole bunch of others. On top of that, FH2 is coming out in november, and halo infinite in december. Xbox has massacred the ps5 launch. You're right about sony needing to step up its game, and that MS has thrown the kitchen sink this generation, because its been constant barrage of titles on MS end.

What do you mean this is it for the ps5 lol?? The big guns are coming. Persona6 is on my mind, so is spiderman 2, uncharted 5??, the last of us??. Even wolverine sounds interesting. Those are the big guns, and we all know its coming. The first year for ps5 was meh, but its not unexpected, this is how launch usually goes.

The xbox hasn't had a drought since it launched...theres always something to play on gamepass. Thats been my experience anyway. The xbox series x is definitely not the xbox one, and its going to do really well this generation.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

I see the usual broke lemmings are showing their ass by judging others for how they choose to spend their money. I understand $500 is a lot of money to benchwarmers like them, but that doesn't mean they need to sit on here and spread negativity 24/7. It's real sad.

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ZELDABOTW2

lol at xbox not having a drought have not had a exclusive in like 8 years that is not gears, halo or Forza that is considered good but ok. Ps5 lineup has already killed Xbox this gen and its only going to get worse.

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

I'll most likely wait for the slim model in a few years then add the exclusives to my backlog. No reason to pick one up anytime soon. Horizon, God of War and Sliderman are all 10-20 hour one and done titles. Then the console will collect dust.

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

I'll most likely wait for the slim model in a few years then add the exclusives to my backlog. No reason to pick one up anytime soon. Horizon, God of War and Spiderman are all 10-15 hour one and done titles. Then the console will collect dust and turn into a YouTube machine.

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ZELDABOTW2

Spiderman ps4 was more than 10-20 hours was like a 40 hour game to do everything and lol that you cant play a good game again. Can always replay good games.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#44 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Well I'm not about to waste money on either of these consoles but if someone said ill pay you to own one id go with the PS5. Theyd have to pay me to keep either of them, otherwise it would be on Ebay.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#45 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: Psychonauts 2 is on PlayStation 4/5 (at launch) and The Medium is now (or soon to be) on PS5.

Suggesting Xbox hasn't had a drought because of GamePass is nonsense considering 98% of those games are on PlayStation as well. They just cost you money. lol

PlayStation has undoubtedly had a much better content offering since launch with Miles, Demon's Souls, Ratchet, Returnal, Sackboy, and Astro. Heck, there's also Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island and soon Death Stranding Director's Cut.

And Horizon releases just two months after Halo. We're literally further from Halo right now than Horizon is from Halo. It's not much time at all.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I agree, the series S might even be better than the series X as a launch console. Its hard to beat that value.

I disagree that ps5 had a better first year launch. You would have to ignore MSFS20 which is currently the graphics king, you'd have to ignore psychonauts 2 (which is as good as ratchet), the medium, and a whole bunch of others. On top of that, FH2 is coming out in november, and halo infinite in december. Xbox has massacred the ps5 launch. You're right about sony needing to step up its game, and that MS has thrown the kitchen sink this generation, because its been constant barrage of titles on MS end.

What do you mean this is it for the ps5 lol?? The big guns are coming. Persona6 is on my mind, so is spiderman 2, uncharted 5??, the last of us??. Even wolverine sounds interesting. Those are the big guns, and we all know its coming. The first year for ps5 was meh, but its not unexpected, this is how launch usually goes.

The xbox hasn't had a drought since it launched...theres always something to play on gamepass. Thats been my experience anyway. The xbox series x is definitely not the xbox one, and its going to do really well this generation.

Up until MSFS PS5 was better. Now the games are coming on Xbox.

I mean these are the big guns coming and they're nothing the Xbox hasn't got an answer to with a big gun of it's own.

Sony brings GT7 and MS brings two big budget Forza games one year apart. All of Bethesda's next gen Xbox exclusives, MS own ips too.

I mean that Sony's big guns are kind of negated now. They aren't the big guns they were in the past when Xbox had no answer.

I mean with the past two gens, MS struggled a lot more with exclusives and I think they have finally sorted out this issue.

Avatar image for deactivated-622fe92f3678e
deactivated-622fe92f3678e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#47 deactivated-622fe92f3678e
Member since 2021 • 1836 Posts

Why buy an xbox or anything?

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

They want the latest technology. It's that simple. Look at the iPhone launch every year

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@thenation said:

Why buy an xbox or anything?

According to sales data not many people are. Hence lemmings melting down over PS5 being the fastest selling console ever.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#50 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

because I wanted it? Honestly, it's been great. Faster loading, less lag, more stability, better settings, more options for picture quality and HDR, 120htz. The list goes on and on. Sure it sucks there aren't a lot of actual next gen games out, but it's still a huge step up. Each step from PS4 to PS4 Pro to PS5 feel like large increases. Those moving from PS4 to PS5 directly should notice and appreciate the differences. Then again some people are gunna hate regardless.