Why are 360s STILL BREAKING!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BigBoss5777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BigBoss5777
Member since 2006 • 569 Posts
I actually work at a call center for UPS. I Basically answer phone calls from callers that want to ship packages, schedule pick ups, track packages etc.  It never fails, everyday I ATLEAST get 5 calls from people who have to send back a 360 to Microsoft for repair, (i know its a 360 because either the people tell me or they have to tell me because we have to put the product description everytime we schedule a shipment) and it amazes me because there are about 300 other people that work at that same UPS call center with me, if im getting atleast 5 calls a day from people shipping back broken 360s, other employees as well are getting those same calls which means a crap load of 360s are still breaking down, there is no excuse for that for 2 reasons. 1.the system has been out over a year and 2. sony's playstation 3 has a lot more hardware and more to keep cool and yet the PS3 has not had any major defects yet whatsoever.  And to add insult to injury, those people that call me tell me how bad microsoft customer service is and how they went through 2-3 360s already. Come on microsoft, get a grip already will ya
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
I'd believe you if you hadn't made some really bad pro-PS3 posts in the past.
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
I work at the White hosue and have tea and crumpets with the President every morning....... Yeah huh... no. When my 3t60 broke I had to call MICROSOFT to schedule the pick up. The only time I EVER talked to a UPS call person was when the pick up boy said Microsoft wouldn't cover my pick up fees, even though they said, "Oh we will, don't worry". You have no idea how much that $7 infuriated me.
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
The TC made a thread earlier today saying Sony should be pardoned for lying to us because they were responsible for bringing us Final Fantasy, MGS, etc. Now, I don't know where to begin pointing out the errors in that.
BigBoss5777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BigBoss5777
Member since 2006 • 569 Posts
[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]I work at the White hosue and have tea and crumpets with the President every morning....... Yeah huh... no. When my 3t60 broke I had to call MICROSOFT to schedule the pick up. The only time I EVER talked to a UPS call person was when the pick up boy said Microsoft wouldn't cover my pick up fees, even though they said, "Oh we will, don't worry". You have no idea how much that $7 infuriated me.

Actually we charge a $10.00 pick up fee for Ground and 3 day select ARS return service packages. And yes, a lot of people get mad when they call us to schedule the pick up and arent aware that a pick up fee incurs because MS fails to tell them
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
[QUOTE="BigBoss5777"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]I work at the White hosue and have tea and crumpets with the President every morning....... Yeah huh... no. When my 3t60 broke I had to call MICROSOFT to schedule the pick up. The only time I EVER talked to a UPS call person was when the pick up boy said Microsoft wouldn't cover my pick up fees, even though they said, "Oh we will, don't worry". You have no idea how much that $7 infuriated me.

Actually we charge a $10.00 pick up fee for Ground and 3 day select ARS return service packages. And yes, a lot of people get mad when they call us to schedule the pick up and arent aware that a pick up fee incurs because MS fails to tell them

Well yes, but not ever did I have to call the call center to tell them the size and dimensions of the package NOR the weight. Microsoft sends a prepackaged box that you put the 360 in with a UPS shipping stamp on it that already has all that information that goes straight to the hands of the delivery boy. I never once had to talk to the call center. >_>
iunderstand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 iunderstand
Member since 2006 • 3201 Posts
[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]I work at the White hosue and have tea and crumpets with the President every morning....... Yeah huh... no. When my 3t60 broke I had to call MICROSOFT to schedule the pick up. The only time I EVER talked to a UPS call person was when the pick up boy said Microsoft wouldn't cover my pick up fees, even though they said, "Oh we will, don't worry". You have no idea how much that $7 infuriated me.

Really? I work in the same room, you'll have to come to my side of the room some time.
The-XaoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The-XaoZ
Member since 2005 • 143 Posts
Why are people even arguing about this, it's fact that 360's break easily, and so what ? It's not that big of a deal, and extremely old news.
yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#9 yo_foo
Member since 2006 • 3296 Posts
I actually work at a call center for UPS. I Basically answer phone calls from callers that want to ship packages, schedule pick ups, track packages etc. It never fails, everyday I ATLEAST get 5 calls from people who have to send back a 360 to Microsoft for repair, (i know its a 360 because either the people tell me or they have to tell me because we have to put the product description everytime we schedule a shipment) and it amazes me because there are about 300 other people that work at that same UPS call center with me, if im getting atleast 5 calls a day from people shipping back broken 360s, other employees as well are getting those same calls which means a crap load of 360s are still breaking down, there is no excuse for that for 2 reasons. 1.the system has been out over a year and 2. sony's playstation 3 has a lot more hardware and more to keep cool and yet the PS3 has not had any major defects yet whatsoever. And to add insult to injury, those people that call me tell me how bad microsoft customer service is and how they went through 2-3 360s already. Come on microsoft, get a grip already will yaBigBoss5777
you for real? I thought people sent their 360s back to the stores and the stores sent the consoles back...but wow. A lot are breaking. :'(
Avatar image for XboxUnderground
XboxUnderground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 XboxUnderground
Member since 2003 • 20965 Posts
I know you're lying :| my cousin works tech support for MS and they set up EVERYTHING with UPS on their end the only time the public ever contacts UPS is when they are at the door picking it up and you say "hello"
kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts
this post sound fishy
Darth-Mac10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Darth-Mac10
Member since 2007 • 92 Posts
uh oh, the sony reps back again.
MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts

you for real? I thought people sent their 360s back to the stores and the stores sent the consoles back...but wow. A lot are breaking. :'(yo_foo

Dont believe the hype dude.