whos getting tired of all these post

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ThizzLatino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ThizzLatino
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts

more and more im seeing gamers post the stupidest post in fourms. its getting out of control.. most of the time all you see is somebody bashing other consoles or saying how there console is better cause of the hardware or games or whatever it may be.. this needs to stop!!!!! i think what gamespot should start doing is when somebody post  a thread they should view it first to see if its even worthy of being a post. and if it is they will pst it up for you and if its not then it wont get posted!! that why we will stop seeing all these stupid a## threads!!!!!!

kingyoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 kingyoto
Member since 2006 • 1190 Posts

more and more im seeing gamers post the stupidest post in fourms. its getting out of control.. most of the time all you see is somebody bashing other consoles or saying how there console is better cause of the hardware or games or whatever it may be.. this needs to stop!!!!! i think what gamespot should start doing is when somebody post  a thread they should view it first to see if its even worthy of being a post. and if it is they will pst it up for you and if its not then it wont get posted!! that why we will stop seeing all these stupid a## threads!!!!!!

ThizzLatino

stop acting like a forum nazi people should be free to post as they please 

ShakeNBake1491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ShakeNBake1491
Member since 2004 • 3055 Posts
Welcome to System Wars!!! :D
ThizzLatino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ThizzLatino
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts
[QUOTE="ThizzLatino"]

kingyoto

stop acting like a forum nazi people should be free to post as they please 

yeah they should but not the same old crap over and over again. look at gamespot they be locking post so i guess they also think you may not post anything u want. there are rule here when u post s###head