Who is having an awesome time with PS3 Skyrim?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for BlackoutGunshot
BlackoutGunshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BlackoutGunshot
Member since 2011 • 358 Posts
I only hear people who are playing another version of Skyrim trash the PS3 version. What's your experience? Are these assfaces calling our PS3 version unplayable justified, or is this being blown out of proportion? I'm pretty far in and experience no noticeable lag, and a normal amount of glitches/freezes. And believe it or not, the console version of Skyrim is every bit as fun as the PC version. Come at me!
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="BlackoutGunshot"]I only hear people who are playing another version of Skyrim trash the PS3 version. What's your experience? Are these assfaces calling our PS3 version unplayable justified, or is this being blown out of proportion? I'm pretty far in and experience no noticeable lag, and a normal amount of glitches/freezes. And believe it or not, the console version of Skyrim is every bit as fun as the PC version. Come at me!

how long have you been playing it?
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

even though no one is going to read my post, the skyrim ps3 lag doesn't affect all ps3 copies just some copies, now your going to hear alot from the people with the problem then the people without the problem. Either way, i was going to get the ps3 version but i found the pc version for super cheap so i had to grab it. great game on all systems

crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

Wouldnt have had much fun with it even if it worked, you are going to have to do alot more than throw a big map and lots of sidequests at me to entertain me.

Dues Ex crushes Skyrim for best RPG this year.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
^TW2, DkS and DeusEx all destroy Skyrim
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts
I have the PS3 version and i don't have any problem,some small frame drops,but nothing serious.I have finish the game on PS3....and it is a very amazing game.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 delta3074

even though no one is going to read my post, the skyrim ps3 lag doesn't affect all ps3 copies just some copies, now your going to hear alot from the people with the problem then the people without the problem. Either way, i was going to get the ps3 version but i found the pc version for super cheap so i had to grab it. great game on all systems

Chris_Williams
only a third of people who bought skyrim on the Ps3 are reporting the svegame bug and bethesda have said that it should be sorted by patch 1.4.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 delta3074
I have the PS3 version and i don't have any problem,some small frame drops,but nothing serious.I have finish the game on PS3....and it is a very amazing game.AtariKidX
good to hear it, but you can't 'finish' skyrim, the radiant auests are designed to keep respawning forever dude, you should keep it as an 'inbetewen' game like i did with oblivion.
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AtariKidX
[QUOTE="AtariKidX"]I have the PS3 version and i don't have any problem,some small frame drops,but nothing serious.I have finish the game on PS3....and it is a very amazing game.delta3074
good to hear it, but you can't 'finish' skyrim, the radiant auests are designed to keep respawning forever dude, you should keep it as an 'inbetewen' game like i did with oblivion.

Yes i know.Skyrim is full of quests.......but i am talk about the main story.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 delta3074
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="AtariKidX"]I have the PS3 version and i don't have any problem,some small frame drops,but nothing serious.I have finish the game on PS3....and it is a very amazing game.AtariKidX

have you done the companions side quest yet, PM when you do as there is something you need to know, DO not trust the strategy guide for that one.
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AtariKidX
[QUOTE="AtariKidX"][QUOTE="delta3074"]good to hear it, but you can't 'finish' skyrim, the radiant auests are designed to keep respawning forever dude, you should keep it as an 'inbetewen' game like i did with oblivion.delta3074

have you done the companions side quest yet, PM when you do as there is something you need to know, DO not trust the strategy guide for that one.

Ok...i will do.But i don't use strategy guide....
SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts

the console version of Skyrim is every bit as fun as the PC version. Come at me! BlackoutGunshot
And you have (of course) put some significant hours into a maxed out and modded Skyrim on the PC to know this?

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

[QUOTE="BlackoutGunshot"] the console version of Skyrim is every bit as fun as the PC version. Come at me! SapSacPrime

And you have (of course) put some significant hours into a maxed out and modded Skyrim on the PC to know this?

I put some time into the maxed out (not modded) Skyrim on the pc and the guy said FUN not GRAPHICS, calm down pc fanboy, its okay
legol1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 legol1
Member since 2005 • 1998 Posts

i have a great time with skyrim i dont have yhe lag issue .i dont think the lag issue is widespread like fanboy claimed.

Jetsfan122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Jetsfan122
Member since 2011 • 124 Posts

I'm about 30 hours in on the PS 3 , and haven't had any issues whatsoever . It's definately up there with the top games of 2011 and in my opinion the best of the Elder Scrolls Series ( yes even better than Morrowind ) .

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60695 Posts
I got the 360 version for christmas and it is nowhere as good as the PC version and I'm assuming that holds true for the PS3 version as well. In fact I was shocked to see just how much worse the console version looks and .play,not to mention loading times.
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

After I got all the trophies in Skyrim I quit playing and I wouldn't go back to playing it until they fix the problems.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

I'm about 20 hours in and I haven't really noticed any problems, and so far it's an amazing game!

_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 _Cadbury_
Member since 2006 • 2936 Posts
47 hours in, 6.5mb save. So far - Only one freeze, and frame rate drops here and there, they don't affect the experience. They did get pretty bad once outside Falkreath (after running the game all day) but that disappeared the next morning. Who knows if this will continue, but I'm glad I got the game anyway.
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts
it's going good.
naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#22 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts

I am having a great time playing skyrim. The only time i get lag is after 5 hours of straight skyrim.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PhazonBlazer

How many saves does everyone use?

Tikeio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Tikeio
Member since 2011 • 5332 Posts

PS3 Skyrim works just fine for me. I'm about 50 hours in.

PhazonBlazer

I have about 60 saves.

_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 _Cadbury_
[QUOTE="Tikeio"]

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

I have about 60 saves.

O.O I've got 6.
Vanillamarble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Vanillamarble
Member since 2011 • 232 Posts
My save is right a 6 MB, and so far I havent had any lag, and I hope that stays true. Im trying to not play it as much now since im at 6 MB until they patch it again. But I recently rebought COD 4 off the Playstation Store because MW3 sucks balls, and COD 4 is still a blast and a ton of people still play it, so ill be fine.
PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 PhazonBlazer

[QUOTE="Tikeio"]

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

_Cadbury_

I have about 60 saves.

O.O I've got 6.

I've only got 3 because I read that having 3 will help get rid of the lag.

_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 _Cadbury_
[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"][QUOTE="Tikeio"]

I have about 60 saves.

O.O I've got 6.

I've only got 3 because I read that having 3 will help get rid of the lag.

I haven't bothered with any of the tricks to get it to run better. Auto save is on and everything.