Who is going to be Sony's next contender for console supremacy?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PS_Family

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PS_Family
Member since 2008 • 590 Posts

Now that Sony slaughtered Microsoft in it's E3 conference and saved gaming, the gates are open for a worthy contender this time.

Who do you think Sony's next contender will be? My guess is Samsung.

Discuss.

GONtheSKYLORD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GONtheSKYLORD
Member since 2008 • 3042 Posts
As non consumer friendly as MS is, they aren't going anywhere.
percech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 percech
Member since 2011 • 5237 Posts
This will blow up in your face if the world decides X1 is the future.
TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts
As non consumer friendly as MS is, they aren't going anywhere.GONtheSKYLORD
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

This will blow up in your face if the world decides X1 is the future.percech
If you would stop riding M$'s dick you would see that's virtually impossible. Everyone and their mother is on the XBONE hate bandwagon. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
Poor Perch. Sorry the world is rejecting the X1, but I'm sure it will be good to you :(
percech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 percech
[QUOTE="percech"]This will blow up in your face if the world decides X1 is the future.darkspineslayer
Poor Perch. Sorry the world is rejecting the X1, but I'm sure it will be good to you :(

It's doing fine on the Amazon list considering it's the most expensive of the 3. Not getting either of them any time soon anyway.
PS_Family

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PS_Family

Why just me? Everyone and their mothers are declaring this console a corpse and MS seems unwilling to change any of their stupid policies in the near future.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

360 was a console people accepted and it still finished last. How is a console that everyone already hates and only releasing in 21 markets in the world at a ridiculous price gonna be the future?

percech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 percech

[QUOTE="percech"]This will blow up in your face if the world decides X1 is the future.NathanDrakeSwag

360 was a console people accepted and it still finished last. How is a console that everyone already hates and only releasing in 21 markets in the world at a ridiculous price gonna be the future?

You can't confirm it came out last until there are official numbers so don't try to use that as an argument right now. I see that you missed the word "if" in my post, which means that we can only wait and see how the world reacts to it...not the fanboys of the world.
heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts

[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

[QUOTE="percech"]This will blow up in your face if the world decides X1 is the future.percech

You can't confirm it came out last until there are official numbers so don't try to use that as an argument right now. I see that you missed the word "if" in my post, which means that we can only wait and see how the world reacts to it...not the fanboys of the world.

http://www.geek.com/games/ps3-surpasses-xbox-360-in-console-sales-1535446/

360 last place :(

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

I'LL be the next contender!! That's right, I'm releasing the Adobe Game Stadium. The ultimate true next gen revolution in gaming systems.

The Specs:

Dual 8 core CPU @ 3.8 GHz
16 GB DDR4 system RAM
4 TFlops GPU @ 6 GB GDDR6
2TB HDD

All that raw horsepower delivers 1600p 240 fps 5D gaming that goes beyond all dimensions.

This baby comes with the most advanced online digital distribution system. You want all your new releases to be available day 1 for immediate hassle free get away from store lines download? Well why settle for that? Thanks to our patented Quantum Temporal Browser, not only can you download all current releases to play, you can connect through time to see all future releases of currently running IPs (Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, COD, Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy, God of War, Need For Speed, etc...) and download them TODAY, even before the developer has started working on them. This feature works for up to 6 years into the future.

And there is no account attachment to any game on your system. Complete freedom to share, send them out through the Adobe Friends network, to anyone on your buddiees list (what we're calling the Wingman List), as many copies to as many contacts as you like. Want to loan a disc? Not only is it free of any restrictions, you don't even need to go to your friends house to give it to him. Simply insert the disc into your console, rip it to the HDD, and just send that game through the internet to your friend, anywhere in the world.

So how much is this break through gaming going to cost you?

$600?
$500?
$350?

Try $249!! That's right, ONLY $249!!!!!!

Coming This NOV!!!!

Now let's see Sony compete with THAT. The Sytem Wars is OVER!!! :cool:

PS_Family

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 PS_Family

[QUOTE="percech"][QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

heeweesRus

100 dollars less, 1 year earlier, millions of RROD replacements and MS still dead last. It shouldn't surprise us if Sony surpasses the Wii's WW sales in a few years.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
X1 will sell fine and it will be a close battle between it and PS4 for sales by the time it's all said and done, leaving the WiiU in 3rd place. Sales didnt matter to me last gen and wont this gen either.
GONtheSKYLORD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GONtheSKYLORD
Member since 2008 • 3042 Posts
Yeah we all love to bash XOne here, but the fact is, most people either don't care, are willing to deal with, or don't follow what is going on with these consoles. The people that will actually jump ship are still easily the minority.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

I'LL be the next contender!! That's right, I'm releasing the Adobe Game Stadium. The ultimate true next gen revolution in gaming systems.

The Specs:

16 GB DDR4 system RAM
2TB HDD

All that raw horsepower delivers 1600p 240 fps 5D gaming that goes beyond all dimensions.

This baby comes with the most advanced online digital distribution system. You want all your new releases to be available day 1 for immediate hassle free get away from store lines download? Well why settle for that? Thanks to our patented Quantum Temporal Browser, not only can you download all current releases to play, you can connect through time to see all future releases of currently running IPs (Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, COD, Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy, God of War, Need For Speed, etc...) and download them TODAY, even before the developer has started working on them. This feature works for up to 6 years into the future.

And there is no account attachment to any game on your system. Complete freedom to share, send them out through the Adobe Friends network, to anyone on your buddiees list (what we're calling the Wingman List), to as many contacts as you like. Want to loan a disc? Not only is it free of any restrictions, you don't even need to go to your friends house to give it to him. Simply insert the disc into your console, rip it to the HDD, and just send that game through the internet to your friend, anywhere in the world.

$600?
$500?

Coming This NOV!!!!

Now let's see Sony compete with THAT :cool:

AdobeArtist
Day fvcking 1, awwww yeahhhhhh. Here that TC, better strap one on dude, it's gonna be like taking a ICBM, shining it up real nice like, strapping that sum'biotch to your back and launching that muther fvcker...awwww yeahhhh.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

[QUOTE="percech"][QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

heeweesRus

lol...three months before next gen...and with an extra country(japan)

360 beat the ps3 ..accept it.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

[QUOTE="heeweesRus"]

[QUOTE="percech"] You can't confirm it came out last until there are official numbers so don't try to use that as an argument right now. I see that you missed the word "if" in my post, which means that we can only wait and see how the world reacts to it...not the fanboys of the world.KBFloYd

lol...three months before next gen...and with an extra country(japan)

360 beat the ps3 ..accept it.

And why shouldn't japan count for Sony just because the Japanese are smart enough not to buy shit like the 360?

Avatar image for deactivated-585ea4b128526
deactivated-585ea4b128526

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-585ea4b128526
Member since 2007 • 612 Posts

Repeat of the PS1 generation. Except this time Nintendo is sega, and MS is Nintendo.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

The Specs:

16 GB DDR4 system RAM
2TB HDD

And there is no account attachment to any game on your system. Complete freedom to share, send them out through the Adobe Friends network, to anyone on your buddiees list (what we're calling the Wingman List), as many copies to as many contacts as you like. Want to loan a disc? Not only is it free of any restrictions, you don't even need to go to your friends house to give it to him. Simply insert the disc into your console, rip it to the HDD, and just send that game through the internet to your friend, anywhere in the world.

$600?
$500?
$350?

Coming This NOV!!!!

Now let's see Sony compete with THAT. The Sytem Wars is OVER!!! :cool:

AdobeArtist
Fvckin' GDDR6! It's your dream cows, abandon the PS4, come to the AGS.