Who here even plays games?

• 157 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RekonMeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RekonMeister
Member since 2016 • 784 Posts

I can name a few who obviously don't but that would be naming and shaming. Just seems like fake players all over the place, mostly from the Cow faction unfortunately.

UC4 better graphics than anything on PC 2016 - obviously not played anything on PC with remotely decent PC then.

XBOX trailing in exclusives, marks own console as king, forgets PC is the biggest platform here and is actually ahead of all.

LOL

It's like games don't exist, only a forum does with lot's of buttering up their own machine, i honestly don't see fanboys from other factions doing this or am i blind?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

Well no PC exclusive has ever gotten a 10/10 as per GS or a recent GOTY exclusive as per GS either, so Uncharted remarkable achievement of AAAAe 10/10 Essential must play game is a marvel of gaming in this day and age.

RekonMeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RekonMeister

@Heil68 said:

Well no PC exclusive has ever gotten a 10/10 as per GS or a recent GOTY exclusive as per GS either, so Uncharted remarkable achievement of AAAAe 10/10 Essential must play game is a marvel of gaming in this day and age.

I like it's visuals, however it's just another UC game, much like HALO overhyped and repetitive.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Heil68

@rekonmeister said:
@Heil68 said:

I like it's visuals, however it's just another UC game, much like HALO overhyped and repetitive.

like the new Total War game coming out is just another Total War? Derp

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 55902 Posts

I'm a gamer, a Manticore. I enjoy playing games on any platform's and nothing more.

RekonMeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RekonMeister

@Heil68 said:
@rekonmeister said:
@Heil68 said:

Total War is not linear though, it's also an experience not possible on any console, i don't play them but i own Total War Napoleon on Steam.

RekonMeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RekonMeister

@davillain- said:

I'm a gamer, a Manticore. I enjoy playing games on any platform's and nothing more.

Need more of this.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

You have to remember where you are. I have been guilty of this as of late myself. What is the point of calling out fanboys on a forum called "System Wars?" As for your claim that people here don't play games, that is very true. In fact the majority of this board shits all over multiplayer titles. Know why? It's because well over half of this board doesn't have PS+ or Xbox Live. Unfortunately there aren't too many places where you can have a good discussion about video games. NeoGaf is OK but don't EVER talk about social issues there. If you are on the wrong side of the fence regarding the topic you will most likely get banned.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#9 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

I do. Just spent three and a half hours playing Ratchet and Clank, actually. Great game.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

Normally I would say that's a stupid question being that this is a gaming website but seeing how many fake boys and youtube gamers that's in here, it's a pretty valid question. People here care more about sales numbers than actual games releases and discussions about games. Someone makes a thread about any game and it will get maybe 2 pages long the most, but any console war my console is better than your or this game flopped more than that game and you can easily go into 10+ pages lol.

Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#11 Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

If the posts here are getting to you, maybe it's time for you to take a break and play some games.

RekonMeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RekonMeister

@charizard1605 said:

I do. Just spent three and a half hours playing Ratchet and Clank, actually. Great game.

I'm jealous, makes me drool every time i see pics of it :D

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#13 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

I just went over two weeks without playing a single game. I'm the target demo of this thread. :3

Frankly, I love Uncharted and Halo. Neither are stale or repetitive in my opinion. Unlike DaVillain-, I'm a yuuge fanboy.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

I think everyone here plays games.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52420 Posts

Nah. Just shitposting, mostly.

RekonMeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RekonMeister

@freedomfreak said:

Nah. Just shitposting, mostly.

Nothing wrong with that if that's what you admit, sadly you will find the always correct guys thiough, they are the worst, can't see their own stench :P

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

I end up watching videos about video games.

RekonMeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RekonMeister

I was playing Garn Turismo 1 last night with my stupid laggy intenet streaming to Twitch randomly haha.

https://www.twitch.tv/lokifire90/v/65745356

Seriously people should go back and play older games, some of them surpass even todays.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#19  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@rekonmeister said:
@charizard1605 said:

I'm jealous, makes me drool every time i see pics of it :D

It's a great looking game. Plays pretty well, too.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#20 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

@rekonmeister: An exclusive just got a 10/10. This is how they react. Some of the die hard lems were similar when Gears of War won GOTY.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Renegade_Fury  Online
Member since 2003 • 21696 Posts

If there isn't a playoff game or a Giants' night game going on, I've managed to play video games pretty regularly recently. Last night, I quickly went through Sonic 1 and CD , and I've been mainly playing the Mega Man Legacy Collection, Mushihimesama, and more Fall of Cybertron multiplayer with one of my friends on the weekend.

RekonMeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 RekonMeister

@Renegade_Fury said:

If there isn't a playoff game or a Giants' night game going on, I've managed to play video games pretty regularly recently. Last night, I quickly went through Sonic 1 and CD , and I've been mainly playing the Mega Man Legacy Collection, Mushihimesama, and more Fall of Cybertron multiplayer with one of my friends on the weekend.

How is Fall of Cybertron? seen it advertised before on Steam but never thought of looking into it.

UnrealGunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 UnrealGunner
Member since 2015 • 1073 Posts

Some of them don't play games and a lot are casuals I might even be considered hardcore compared to guys on here but I don't consider myself that

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Renegade_Fury  Online
Member since 2003 • 21696 Posts

@rekonmeister said:
@Renegade_Fury said:

How is Fall of Cybertron? seen it advertised before on Steam but never thought of looking into it.

I love it. The campaign is awesome and its MP is far better than any Gears of War or Uncharted. I'd probably only rank Vanquish above it for my favorite TPS ever.

RekonMeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 RekonMeister

@Renegade_Fury said:
@rekonmeister said:
@Renegade_Fury said:

I love it. The campaign is awesome and its MP is far better than any Gears of War or Uncharted. I'd probably only rank Vanquish above it for my favorite TPS ever.

Cool, i thought UC was ok but it's really not what other think it is, 99% hype 1% reality, Gears was good when it came out, i played better games since teh first though and went off it, never got into HALO even when it came out.

For anyone who wants a nostalgia boner skip to 1hr 19 minutes and listen to the music.

https://www.twitch.tv/lokifire90/v/65745356

robokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 robokill
Member since 2007 • 1392 Posts

I play PC and PS4 but don't like the ps4, I'm going hermit for life.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Ain't nobody got time for that shit!

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Top PC games is not that graphical good looking, Wow, Moba, indie games like Terraria looking get crushed easy by Uncharted graphics.

PC gamers like indie games and mods. some get powerful rigs but still play those shitty looking games. Hermits only care about graphics when they want to brag over "powerful hardware" in system wars.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

*raises hand*

I usually only post here when I'm at work or during a gaming conference while watching.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#30  Edited By PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

I'm playing F.E.A.R 3 at the moment and it's really good.

Avatar image for deactivated-57adcc01ab2b1
deactivated-57adcc01ab2b1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-57adcc01ab2b1
Member since 2016 • 329 Posts

Been playing Pokémon Omega Ruby alongside the new Ratchet and Uncharted 4.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

Stellaris released 48 hrs ago and I have 18 hrs already :P

Avatar image for logicallizard07
logicallizard07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 logicallizard07
Member since 2015 • 325 Posts

I have been playing Ratchet and Clank (which is amazing), Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and a ton of the Overwatch Beta before it ended. Guess I will go back to Halo 5 for my online fps now that it's over.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

I've never played a game in my life tbh

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

I think it's safe to say that literally no one here has ever played a video game before.

My hobbies include:

1. Shitposting on forums and imageboards
  2. Hating things other people like
  3. Reading up on video games so I can pretend that I've played them
jake44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36  Edited By jake44
Member since 2003 • 2085 Posts

Just got the last achievement in Dark Souls 3. Going to take a break from it for a little while and eventually come back to it for more pvp. Started Uncharted 4 last night. Probably switch between that and Grim Dawn. Also, played a little Pokken over the weekend and enjoyed it quite a bit.

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

@Blabadon said:

I've never played a game in my life tbh

*fam

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58647 Posts

Been playing Donkey Kong Land.. Killed by off screen pits, off screen enemies from nowhere, automatically propelled into pits when jumping on an enemy, bullshits all over the place.

thepclovingguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thepclovingguy
Member since 2016 • 2059 Posts

Not even close, first off its a different setting. Secondly, the gameplay will be quite different compared to previous total war games, we never had magic nor playable creatures and monsters before. While uncharted 4 is pretty much the same game with a different story and some updated graphics.

@Heil68 said:
@rekonmeister said:
@Heil68 said:

thepclovingguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 thepclovingguy

As if these pc games are the only top games people play on pc, you are forgetting games like total war and arma.

@aroxx_ab said:

Top PC games is not that graphical good looking, Wow, Moba, indie games like Terraria looking get crushed easy by Uncharted graphics.

PC gamers like indie games and mods. some get powerful rigs but still play those shitty looking games. Hermits only care about graphics when they want to brag over "powerful hardware" in system wars.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#41 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Yeah there are some people here who pretend they've played the game after watching youtube videos. But fortunately there are also great people here. You should visit "Game Discussion" board more often. It's best place to talk about games. They know what they are talking about, even though the visitors are very few compared to System Wars.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#42 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

@rekonmeister said:
@davillain- said:

Need more of this.

Not calling out davillain, but you will see many here claim to not be a fanboy of anything and in truth they are lying on some level. I, like you wont call out names but in 10 years posting here, one gets to see a person's skeleton. I openly admit I prefer the Xbox, also that I have owned every PS console and like some of the games, cant get into the JRPGs of the big head, big eyed, dot mouth, turn based shyte; cutesy mascot platformers all that much. But there are posters here that will go to war over how they just back what is best at the time, but if someone insults a certain exclusive they get all personal about it because deep down, they are fanboys.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Heil68

@thepclovingguy said:

Not even close, first off its a different setting. Secondly, the gameplay will be quite different compared to previous total war games, we never had magic nor playable creatures and monsters before. While uncharted 4 is pretty much the same game with a different story and some updated graphics.

@Heil68 said:
@rekonmeister said:
@Heil68 said:

Well its still total bore anyways...But yeah doing the economy and trade with those deep mouse clicks is oh so satisfying.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#44 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@rekonmeister: Welcome to System Wars! Where folks talk crap about games more than they play them. This is nowt new :)

thepclovingguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 thepclovingguy

Playing massive scale battles is still way more entertaining than running and gunning a few brainless ais. Since total war requires brain unlike uncharted 4, I am not very surprise about your opinion.

@Heil68 said:
@thepclovingguy said:

@Heil68 said:
@rekonmeister said:

Well its still total bore anyways...But yeah doing the economy and trade with those deep mouse clicks is oh so satisfying.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

I play lots o' games. So far this year I've been playing games on Xbox 360, Xbox One, N64, Gamecube, Wii, and 3DS

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

This thread makes zero sense. The hilarity in this forum is the reason why I visit it. I find it extremely entertaining to see people arguing over some of the most trivial things ever. Talk about first world problems...

Btw, U4 is a great game. I don't know if it is better than U2 yet....have to beat it to find out.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@skelly34: ?

DarkrecoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DarkrecoN
Member since 2015 • 291 Posts

People tend to forget what it Is to be gamer. coming to this forum sucks the fun out of it sometimes

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50 verbtex  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9196 Posts

I play games, I still suck at shooters, but love them anyways.