Who has the Better Upcoming Exclusives? Xbox One, PS4. or WU?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Poll Who has the Better Upcoming Exclusives? Xbox One, PS4. or WU? (58 votes)

Microsoft and Xbox One: The All-in-one gaming and entertainment center 21%
Sony and Playstation 4: The Gaming multimedia Player 33%
Nintendo and Wii U: The casual tablet device 47%

This thread is for wondering which system of the 3 has the best UPCOMING retail exclusives not yet released but confirmed with info.

Games made by studio not owned by FP are listed.

These are all the exclusives I remember so if I am missing any let me know, but I am pretty sure I got all of them. Retail exclusives only. Of course USA games only.

Xbox One:

1. Chaos;Child - 5pb (Debatable)
  2. Crackdown - MS studios
  3. Fable Legends - MS studios
  4. Halo Master Chief Collection - MS studios
  5. Halo 5: Guradians - MS studios
  6. Phantom Dust - MS Studios
  7. Quantum Break - MS studios/Remedy
  8. Scalebound - MS studios/P+
  9. Shape Up - Ubisoft
  10. Sunset Overdrive - MS studios/Insomniac

Playstation 4:

1. Bloodborne - SonyComp/From
  2. Driveclub - SonyComp
  3. The Order: 1886 - SonyComp
  4. Ratchet and Clank(we don't know the title but it was confirmed to be a PS4 game) - SonyComp/Insomniac
  5. Teraway Unfolded(Debatable) - SonyComp
  6. Uncharted 4 - SonyComp
  7. Until Dawn - SonyComp/Supermassive

Wii U:

1. Bayonetta 2 - Nintendo/P+
  2. Captain Toad - Nintendo
  3. Devils third - Nintendo/Valhalla
  4. Hyrule Warriors - Nintendo/Koei
  5. KirbyCurse - Nintendo
  6. Zelda U - Nintendo
  7. Mario Maker - Nintendo
  8. Mario Party 10 - Nintendo
  9. Sonic Boom - Sega
  10. Splatoon - Nintendo
  11. Starfox - Nintendo
  12. Super Smash U (Debatable) - Nintendo
  13. Xenoblade X - Nintendo
  14. Yoshis Epic Yarn - Nintendo

A lot of great games coing out that have been announced. What are your thoughts on this?

• 
Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

Im gonna have to go with Nintendo just because of Starfox and Zelda alone, and I pretty much would play every game on that list. M$ next because we actually know the release time frame for most of those games and they have a few more games that fit me than PS. PS is third simply because they only have a few games on the list that actually appeal to me, only Bloodbourne, UC, and The Order.

@TigerSuperman:You also forgot Forza Horizon 2 and Ori and the blind Forest on the list of XB1 games.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Wii U>PS4>XB1 imho

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I guess Wii U?

To be honest, this year sucked for me for all three though. But I say Wii U based on the games I got last year and upcoming SSB. I'm just looking at this year. Beyond that we still have an E3 due to learn more about 2015.

No Man's Sky looks pretty rad whenever that comes out.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@slimdogmilionar said:

Im gonna have to go with Nintendo just because of Starfox and Zelda alone, and I pretty much would play every game on that list. M$ next because we actually know the release time frame for most of those games and they have a few more games that fit me than PS. PS is third simply because they only have a few games on the list that actually appeal to me, only Bloodbourne, UC, and The Order.

@TigerSuperman:You also forgot Forza Horizon 2 and Ori and the blind Forest on the list of XB1 games.

Those are multiplats.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TigerSuperman

@scottpsfan14 said:

You're missing WiLD. That is exclusive and is a retail game on PS4.

For PS4, Uncharted 4, BloodBorne, The Order, Ratchet & Clank, DriveClub and WiLD for retail games. LBP3 also (not exclusive tho). Rime is another first party but is made by a smaller studio and I guess that doesn't count?

For XB1, Halo 5, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, and Halo MCC.

Wii U, Yoshis Epic Yarn, Zelda, Starfox, SSB4.

Wild is a DD title. As far as what has been "said". Rime is a DD title as well.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

I love how TC add 3DS and Wii U games in 1 list, and leaves PS4 and Vita away.

Also TC added most 2D Wii U games meanwhile PS4 and Xbox One games are 3D and big. Why TC left so many exclusive games out?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SolidTy
@TigerSuperman said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

For PS4, Uncharted 4, BloodBorne, The Order, Ratchet & Clank, DriveClub and WiLD for retail games. LBP3 also (not exclusive tho). Rime is another first party but is made by a smaller studio and I guess that doesn't count?

I don't mean to poke in, but do you have a link on that?

I'm a longtime Ancel (Beyond Good & Evil, Rayman) fan and I didn't read that that WiLD was DD title. It doesn't look like a DD title graphically, it could be, but I can't find where it was announced as a DD title. The graphics are a step up from Rayman Origins his last game.

I found Ancel talking about his latest game below, but he didn't mention he was going DD for this game and he typically only releases retail games:

Introducing PS4 Exclusive WiLD

+ Posted by Michel Ancel on Aug 12, 2014

"When we started working on WiLD we wanted to make sure that we would have fun playing our own game even after months and months of development! This is the reason why the world of WiLD is the size of Europe, with dynamic weather and seasons, and filled with interactive opportunities that feel endless."

"Every time you play you’ll discover new things, even in the same place as before. But… the best feature came from our prototyping phase when we started playing as wolves, horses, sheep and… even trout! So we decided that in WiLD every creature should be playable, even the giant and dangerous ones!

All these features combined, open so many new gameplay situations, especially when playing online. How you approach the game is up to you, what you do and even what you are – it’s all up to you."

----

WiLD seems like Fable scale (another retail game) open world from what I'm reading. It's graphically a step up from his other works (which were also physical retail), it's online, it's a huge interactive and world that's very active and dynamic. I don't know what will happen if it's DD or retail, but I'm just laying out what we do know.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TigerSuperman

@FreedomFreeLife said:

I love how TC add 3DS and Wii U games in 1 list, and leaves PS4 and Vita away.

Also TC added most 2D Wii U games meanwhile PS4 and Xbox One games are 3D and big. Why TC left so many exclusive games out?

What are you even saying?

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Since it's exclusives: Wii U.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TigerSuperman

@SolidTy said:
@TigerSuperman said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

I'm a longtime Ancel (Beyond Good & Evil, Rayman) fan and I didn't read that that WiLD was DD title. It doesn't look like a DD title graphically, it could be, but I can't find where it was announced as a DD title.

I found Ancel talking about his latest game below, but he didn't mention he was going DD for this game and he typically only releases retail games:

I saw it on one website, either way as far as we know, we have no idea. I did think about putting it on there but there's not enough to go on. In fact, we still don't have much VAGUeE real info on the game yet let alone whether it's going to be on disc.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:

I think he skipped all the Indies. If that's the case he would have included Ori and the Blind Forest, Below, D4, Inside and Smite for the XB1.

Looks like he is including exlcusives for this year and next year. If that's the case, the Wii U has better library through 2015 so far. We don't know what other games will be announced in 2015. With what we know at the present however, the Wii U has the edge.

Wii U>>> XBox One>>> PS4.

The TC did forget Forza Horizon 2. I can only assume he left it off is because it's on the XBox 360 as well. Only problem is the 360 version will be a different game and is being developed by a different developer.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FreedomFreeLife

PS4:

Alienation

Bloodborne

Driveclub

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Ratchet & Clank

Ready to Run

Rime

Shadow of the Beast

Tearaway Unfolded

The Order: 1886

The Tomorrow Children

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Until Dawn

WiLD

Without Memory

Xbox One:

Blues and Bullets

Class4

Crabitron

Crackdown 3

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die

Dance Central Spotlight

Fable Legends

Gears of War

Global Mission 2

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo 5: Guardians

Killer Instinct Season 2

Mercury

Mystereet F: The Detectives’ Curtain Call

Natsuki Chronicle

Neo

Phantom Dust

Pneuma: Breath of Life

Psycho-Pass

Quantum Break

Scalebound

Shooting Love Trilogy

Sunset Overdrive

Sword of Legends

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SolidTy
@TigerSuperman said:

@SolidTy said:
@TigerSuperman said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

I'm a longtime Ancel (Beyond Good & Evil, Rayman) fan and I didn't read that that WiLD was DD title. It doesn't look like a DD title graphically, it could be, but I can't find where it was announced as a DD title. The graphics are a step up from Rayman Origins his last game.

"When we started working on WiLD we wanted to make sure that we would have fun playing our own game even after months and months of development! This is the reason why the world of WiLD is the size of Europe, with dynamic weather and seasons, and filled with interactive opportunities that feel endless."

"Every time you play you’ll discover new things, even in the same place as before. But… the best feature came from our prototyping phase when we started playing as wolves, horses, sheep and… even trout! So we decided that in WiLD every creature should be playable, even the giant and dangerous ones!

All these features combined, open so many new gameplay situations, especially when playing online. How you approach the game is up to you, what you do and even what you are – it’s all up to you."

----

WiLD seems like Fable scale (another retail game) open world from what I'm reading. It's graphically a step up from his other works (which were also physical retail), it's online, it's a huge interactive and world that's very active and dynamic.

I saw it on one website, either way as far as we know, we have no idea. I did think about putting it on there but there's not enough to go on. In fact, we still don't have much VAGUeE real info on the game yet let alone whether it's going to be on disc.

I see, but by that logic and keeping things fair, that is the same for Phantom Dust. All we got was a teaser trailer.

We have no idea if it's going to be DD like Killer Instinct or standalone, and Phantom still made the list today. I remember in SW some of us chatted about this game wondering if it was going to focus on the online aspect of the original being released as episodes online or be a standalone game with story. We just have no idea. I own the original Phantom Dust, but we know even less about the Phantom Dust reboot than we know about WiLD.

In fact, over at Game Informer, Phil Spencer said about Phantom that it's just a trailer and we won't know anything until E3 2015:

Don't Count On More Phantom Dust Information Until E3 2015

"Spencer tells us that he and the team haven't yet finalized the TGS roster, but we shouldn't count on the game being there. "It was early when we showed it [at E3]," he says. "That's why it was just a trailer."

Chances are we'll be waiting for more news until 2015. "I would bet in won't be TGS," Spencer said. As we chatted about the schedule of events following, it seemed most likely that E3 2015 will be our next look at the reboot. Spencer and his team might have other surprises along the way, though."

---

SexyJazzCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#15 SexyJazzCat
Member since 2013 • 2796 Posts

I went with Nintendo because of SSB, although most of their lineup don't interest me in the slightest.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FreedomFreeLife

TC is very biased. He leaves most PS4 and Xbox One games out and shows like Wii U has most games. We all know fact that Wii U got fewest games.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Have to say it's a tie between the PS4 and Wii-U

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TigerSuperman

@FreedomFreeLife said:

TC is very biased. He leaves most PS4 and Xbox One games out and shows like Wii U has most games. We all know fact that Wii U got fewest games.

I like the IndiesDD and DD titles you listed in a RETAIL EXCLUSIVE thread fakeboy.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TigerSuperman

@SolidTy said:
@TigerSuperman said:

@SolidTy said:
@TigerSuperman said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

----

WiLD seems like Fable scale (another retail game) open world from what I'm reading. It's graphically a step up from his other works (which were also physical retail), it's online, it's a huge interactive and world that's very active and dynamic.

I see, but by that logic and keeping things fair, that is the same for Phantom Dust. All we got was a teaser trailer.

We have no idea if it's going to be DD like Killer Instinct or standalone, and Phantom still made the list today. I remember in SW some of us chatted about this game wondering if it was going to focus on the online aspect of the original being released as episodes online or be a standalone game with story. We just have no idea. I own the original Phantom Dust, but we know even less about the Phantom Dust reboot than we know about WiLD.

In fact, over at Game Informer, Phil Spencer said about Phantom that it's just a trailer and we won't know anything until E3 2015:

"Spencer tells us that he and the team haven't yet finalized the TGS roster, but we shouldn't count on the game being there. "It was early when we showed it [at E3]," he says. "That's why it was just a trailer."

Chances are we'll be waiting for more news until 2015. "I would bet in won't be TGS," Spencer said. As we chatted about the schedule of events following, it seemed most likely that E3 2015 will be our next look at the reboot. Spencer and his team might have other surprises along the way, though."

---

I believe he said expect it in stores though if not mistaken, which is where I figured retail. Of course, Gamespot is broken, so I can't add wild in there with a pending because I am not allowed to edit polls for some odd reason.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 FreedomFreeLife

@TigerSuperman said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

I like the IndiesDD and DD titles you listed in a RETAIL EXCLUSIVE thread fakeboy.

Those are not Indies. STOP LYING. REPORTED FOR LYING!!!!

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Why the hell have you not been banned yet?

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TigerSuperman

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

You have over 3 indies on your list. I also put the word "and" in between for the others.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TigerSuperman

@Bigboi500 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Why the hell have you not been banned yet?

LoosingENDS forgot his password.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25930 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

lol

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Why only retail? Who cares if it's DD. Phantom Dust is going to be DD i belive. A video said they where thinking of doing it similar to KI, which i belive is digital, if i'm not mistaken.

IMO, WiiU>XB1>PS4

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

PC has em' all beat

• Star Citizen
  • Elite Dangerous
  • DreadNaught
  • Civilization
  • WoD
  • SCII: LotV
  • Dead State
  • WasteLand
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Torment 2
  • FortNight
  • Unreal Tournament
  • Toxikk
  • Blue Streak
  • The Forest
  • Sims4
  • Heroes of the Storm
  • Grimrock2
  • Shadow Realms
YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

The best games will be on Xbox One

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

For me its the PS4 easily

Im absolutely hyped about Bloodborne, Deep Down, Unchated 4, Rime and The Order 1886 (The Order 1886 less so than the rest)

Then WiiU with Zelda and Bayonetta

And last the xbone with Scalebound (Phantom Break is no looking too hot and I was dissapointed with Alan Wake)

edit: I meant Quantum break, of course

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SolidTy

@TigerSuperman said:

@SolidTy said:
@TigerSuperman said:

@SolidTy said:

----

---

I believe he said expect it in stores though if not mistaken, which is where I figured retail. Of course, Gamespot is broken, so I can't add wild in there with a pending because I am not allowed to edit polls for some odd reason.

Oh yes.

That's a longtime issue here at Glitchspot with the redesign of the site. If you add a poll, you can't Edit OPs. I forgot about that, but I've seen users talking about that problem before. You have to choose one or the other (modifying Original Post or using a Poll). Another option is to make the first post a Poll and the second post (also yours) a list which could be modded.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#30 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

WiiU for me. All those succulent Nintendo titles.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@thegreatgeneral said:

Im absolutely hyped about Bloodborne, Deep Down, Unchated 4, Rime and The Order 1886 (The Order 1886 less so than the rest)

And last the xbone with Scalebound (Phantom Break is no looking too hot and I was dissapointed with Alan Wake)

It's Phantom Dust. You don't even know what games are coming out for the XB1. You obviously don't own one and could care less about it. The games are Quantum Break, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Ori and the Blind Forest, Inside, D4, Below, Smite, Super Hot, Scalebound, Halo: Master Chief Collection, Halo 5, Crackdown. Phantom Dust, Fable Legends & Dance Central SpotLight. And now you know.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#32 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

For my money, the X1 games. But both Nintendo and Sony have great games as well. Gonna try to play as many as I can.

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

@blackace said:

@thegreatgeneral said:

It's Phantom Dust. You don't even know what games are coming out for the XB1. You obviously don't own one and could care less about it. The games are Quantum Break, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Ori and the Blind Forest, Inside, D4, Below, Smite, Super Hot, Scalebound, Halo: Master Chief Collection, Halo 5, Crackdown. Phantom Dust, Fable Legends & Dance Central SpotLight. And now you know.

What exactly do you want to tell me? Why are you so angry?

I misspelled Quantum Break and edited my post, big deal. While I listed only the exclusives im really interested in, you just count down everything it has even non exclusives. I will play Below and Ori an the blind forest on my PC.

PikachuDude860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PikachuDude860
Member since 2014 • 1810 Posts

I'll decide by the games I actually intend to buy.

Wii U has Zelda...And Starfox...And Splatoon..And Xenoblade Chronicles X...And...lots other stuff.

Xbox has Halo and the inevitable Gears of War and Tomb Raider.

PS4 has...Tearaway and Bloodborne....And The Order: 1886...And Uncharted, if that's what your into.

I'll go with Wii U. Next year is going to be a blast for Wii U owners. (Assuming these games actually come out)

XanderZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 XanderZane
Member since 2006 • 5174 Posts

Wii U >>>> XB1>>>>> PS4.

Captain Toad, Splatoon, StarFox, Boyonetta 2, Xenoblade X and Zelda U are all going to rock. Get your Wii U just before these games start to come out.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#36 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Push. I don't look at either lineup and instantly go DAMN that's great, but there is stuff I'm genuinely interested in for all 3 of them. Either because of the dev (Scalebound and Devil's Third), because it's genuinely unique (Splatoon and Phantom Dust), or because I trust the franchise enough (Halo, Uncharted, Zelda), or because the game just looks fucking fantastic (Bloodborne and Bayonetta 2). To an extent I'd lean more towards the WiiU, but, only one of it's upcoming exclusives really ranks on my own anticipation list.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

PS4 is the casual box. It's just how it is. Sony positioned themselves last gen very well leading up to ps4. A plethora of unique titles; big budget, kid friendly, and even threw money at games that may not have guaranteed sales. However, this ps4 launch boiled down to sony riding the hype train just like the ps2 launch. There's not one original looking game on the horizon. As of now it is just an upscale box. Is the new madden better than last year? Sure, but it is nowhere near ground breaking. Then there's launch games that have yet to be released, downgraded visuals, and ps3 issues--updates, etc--that were promised to be fixed yet apparently it aint happening.

Sony stresses this as an all-in-one entertainment device. Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, and the sony apps. This machine was cut back technologically to meet a price point that seemed reasonable to everybody. Younger gamers could stomach it, it seems cheap to the slightly older crowd, and parents could double down on it as a gift for kids yet use it as the media hub. There's nothing that sets this device out of the ordinary. One can say Xbox One is weaker and not worth the price, yet when you look at the lineup of games it exceeds the ps4. Even though Forza really looks like an upscale, it is still an in depth driving game--Is there even one arriving on ps4 any time soon? Then there's Titanfall. Sales aside, it is still a game that is fresh in comparison to last gen. Xbox One has Killer Instinct. Love it or hate it, the point is that it is a game made for a core crowd. Strange how xboxone garnered the "tv box" tag yet in reality it is the playstation that truly takes this title in spades.

Then there's wiiu. Hit after hit game. VERY high quality stuff coming out on this console. New and fresh experiences. Those willing to give it a shot find out on themselves. It really is a word-of-mouth game console. Those words come from the core gaming crowd that don't hold themselves to fanboyism. The core crowd is the crowd that simply seeks out more and exciting gaming experiences. Simply saying "wiiu sucks ps4 has better hardware **** wiiu" is just dumb.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

Xbox One:

1. Halo Master Chief Collection - MS studios
  2. Halo 5: Guradians - MS studios
  3. Phantom Dust - MS Studios
  4. Quantum Break - MS studios/Remedy
  5. Scalebound - MS studios/P+
  6. D4 - MS studios/Access Games

Playstation 4:

1. Bloodborne - SonyComp/From

Wii U:

1. Bayonetta 2 - Nintendo/P+
  2. Devils third - Nintendo/Valhalla
  3. Zelda U - Nintendo
  4. Super Smash U (Debatable) - Nintendo

It's not really so much about quality, so much as these are the most intriguing titles the consoles have to offer me, and what I'd actually look into buying.

The rest I don't really care about.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#40 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

I don't own any current gen console at this point but Xbox One library interests me most right now . PS4 games are the least interesting to me . Don't really care about Bloodborne , which is hyped just because it is exclusive . Dark Souls barely got over 200 user reviews MC . This will be the same but let's hype it because Sony .

Order 1886 , Meh . Uncharted 4 will be great but I hope it'll be non linear this time around . Halo 5 is rumored to be an open world game . We'll see .

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

I'd say the Wii U has most over the rest of the year, but the PS4 clinches it up until the end of 2015.

Really, the Xbone has no games. It shouldn't even be an option here.