Who agree's Sony's PR DEPT should all be FIRED? Home? LMAO Poll

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dur_Rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Dur_Rocky
Member since 2008 • 445 Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong barring any further delays? Home has already been delayed about a 1 1/2 years past it's original launch time. Once it finally comes if it makes it's latest launch date?

Meaning if it makes it's current launch date. it will be about 1 1/2 years past the origional launch date from the begining correct?

I'm sorry Home must be a mess. It has to be a lot to do with the servers and downloads being so slow. I mean Home will run so slow and be more of a pain then anything in PSN's current form. The downloads and updates are painfully slow compared to Xbox Live. Live is lighting fast.

darthogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 darthogre
Member since 2006 • 5082 Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong barring any further delays? Home has already been delayed about a 1 1/2 years past it's original launch time. Once it finally comes if it makes it's latest launch date?

Meaning if it makes it's current launch date. it will be about 1 1/2 years past the origional launch date from the begining correct?

I'm sorry Home must be a mess. It has to be a lot to do with the servers and downloads being so slow. I mean Home will run so slow and be more of a pain then anything in PSN's current form. The downloads and updates are painfully slow compared to Xbox Live. Live is lighting fast.

Dur_Rocky

past it's original launch time? It wasn't supposed to launch with the PS3, I dont' ever remember Sony saying Home was going to launch with the PS3.

We actually don't know what is delaying Home. I'm kind of confused by your GUESS that it has to do with slow servers and downloads.......have you heard something? Just because downloads and updates are slow, that's a pretty big leap to say that Home is being delayed because of this. Sony actually said specifically they didn't want to launch Home until they were able to fill the world up so it didn't look like a barren waistland. To me that sounds like they are trying to get a lot of sponsers from various companies for advertising and such.....which is fine, after all Home is supposed to be free.

I'm just confused why you want them to release home if they feel it's not ready yet....specially when it's pretty obvious you don't even own a PS3.

vicmackey39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 vicmackey39
Member since 2008 • 2416 Posts

MGS4 and SC4 say hi.

NielsNL

2 games make all the difference!

Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#54 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts
Every company's PR dept. should be fired. This is honestly the worst bunch of people I have ever heard speak and it spans all 3 companies. It's like they hired people who never took a public speaking class.
jknight5422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 jknight5422
Member since 2003 • 1992 Posts

Fire them all. This is SW after all & people should be fired. :P

thegoldenpoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56 thegoldenpoo
Member since 2005 • 5136 Posts
Every company's PR dept. should be fired. This is honestly the worst bunch of people I have ever heard speak and it spans all 3 companies. It's like they hired people who never took a public speaking class.Tiefster
sony seems to do it on a whole other lvl to be fair, i mean 'giant enemy crabs'?!! I STILL can't beleive that.
Dur_Rocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Dur_Rocky
Member since 2008 • 445 Posts
[QUOTE="Dur_Rocky"]

darthogre

past it's original launch time? It wasn't supposed to launch with the PS3, I dont' ever remember Sony saying Home was going to launch with the PS3.

We actually don't know what is delaying Home. I'm kind of confused by your GUESS that it has to do with slow servers and downloads.......have you heard something? Just because downloads and updates are slow, that's a pretty big leap to say that Home is being delayed because of this. Sony actually said specifically they didn't want to launch Home until they were able to fill the world up so it didn't look like a barren waistland. To me that sounds like they are trying to get a lot of sponsers from various companies for advertising and such.....which is fine, after all Home is supposed to be free.

I'm just confused why you want them to release home if they feel it's not ready yet....specially when it's pretty obvious you don't even own a PS3.

:lol: Honestly i bet it's more like Sony struggling to sign on sponsor becuase they don't want to be associated with the Home because it's going to be a mess and buggy and most likely fail.

And i meant since the first time we heard of home Sony said it will launch at a certin date? And then that date past and then the next date passed and now we are in a holding pattern it seems. So i'm saying since the first time it was mentioned and said it's first launch window. Until the time if it does release when Sony says it's current launch window is for now. It would put Home at about a 1 1/2 years past the original planned launch window. And i even think they will miss the next window. So i'm estimation Home will launch about 2+ years past it's intended launch window from the get go.

Now do you understand?

Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#58 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts

OMG i new it Sony now looking to just totally pull a AKA 180 on the whole spin of Home. I've even gone as far as saying before that Sony truly would like to just scrap the whole Home idea. But they are in to deep now. Now all the sudden Home is not a social network:?

Sony for real let me get this strait is Home just a BROKEN MESS or what:roll:

How could they even play us for such fools:lol: They have said for 2+ years that Home is a social network and a gateway to network with friends and media.

Now out of the clear blue sky Sony says Home is not SOCIAL NETWORK Huh? What Sony:? Well what the **** is it then now Sony:?

Sony you make me truly :?:lol::cry::shock::roll: All in one.

Dur_Rocky

Why didnt you quoted what they said, because it was something like this: "Home is not a Social Network, its for games, and for the PS Community" Wow, community, thats soooooooooooooooo different from SN :roll:

DJCUEBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 DJCUEBALL
Member since 2008 • 2562 Posts

OMG i new it Sony now looking to just totally pull a AKA 180 on the whole spin of Home. I've even gone as far as saying before that Sony truly would like to just scrap the whole Home idea. But they are in to deep now. Now all the sudden Home is not a social network:?

How could they even play us for such fools:lol: They have said for 2+ years that Home is a social network and a gateway to network with friends and media.

Now out of the clear blue sky Sony says Home is not SOCIAL NETWORK Huh? What Sony:? Well what the **** is it then now Sony:?

Dur_Rocky

Hey listen... everyone is sick and tired of your anti Sony threads. Stop wasting everyone's time and just enjoy the games.

wiiguyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 wiiguyftw
Member since 2007 • 154 Posts
[QUOTE="Dur_Rocky"]

knight-k

At least PS has something, Xbox has no home, only RROD.

That is THE WORST damage control i have ever seen RROD and HOME are two completly different things

Avatar image for ReverseCycology
ReverseCycology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ReverseCycology
Member since 2006 • 9717 Posts

Ummmm...... I guess I missed something..... whats goin on with HOME now?

Is it being stripped down? Or what is happening exactly, link? anyone?

Veterngamer

Here. First Sony was boasting about how you could meet up and be social with the online community network and stuff, but now they're saying it's not even that anymore.

http://kotaku.com/5031138/sony-says-home-is-not-a-social-network

Ace132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Ace132
Member since 2008 • 1515 Posts
your such a fanboy >_>
wiiguyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 wiiguyftw
Member since 2007 • 154 Posts

[QUOTE="mingo123"]at least it will be better then avatarsCreepyBacon

I hope you realize that chaaracter you'll be walking about as is an Avatar. Nice of Sony to do a 180, typical that they tell lies, hype it to hell and when they can't meet expectations cause TEH CELLLL hasn't unlocked it's TRU POWAHH they change their story. Nothing new really.

LOL TEH CELLLLL

darthogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 darthogre
Member since 2006 • 5082 Posts

And i meant since the first time we heard of home Sony said it will launch at a certin date? And then that date past and then the next date passed and now we are in a holding pattern it seems. So i'm saying since the first time it was mentioned and said it's first launch window. Until the time if it does release when Sony says it's current launch window is for now. It would put Home at about a 1 1/2 years past the original planned launch window. And i even think they will miss the next window. So i'm estimation Home will launch about 2+ years past it's intended launch window from the get go.

Now do you understand?

Dur_Rocky

PS3 is just about 1 1/2 years old......hence why questioned your assertion that it was supposed to launch with the PS3.

Now do you understand?

linkin_guy109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 linkin_guy109
Member since 2005 • 8864 Posts

home looks really fun and i cant wait to try it out :D

Dur_Rocky

thats good to hear :)

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts
Wait... I'm confused. Is it going to be any different than what they've demoed? I didn't read anything like that. Yall are taking this and spinning it. HOME will still have the same functionality and features from my understanding.
rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts
When will this guy get banned?