Which would you rather play Spiderman or Forza Horizon 4?

• 163 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which would you rather play Spiderman or Forza Horizon 4? (138 votes)

Spiderman (an epic super hero game with tons of action) 46%
Forza Horizon 4 (Just another racer from microsoft) 54%

imo i gotta go with spiderman and its not close for me either

i could care less about forza horizon 4 getting a 92 on metacritic half the sites that gave it a 10 were like xbox fan sites which is ridiculous.

Spiderman beating people up swinging around new york thats my kind of game.

• 
nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#101 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

BOTH!! I'm a bigger fan of Spidey though so most of my attention will go to him but that's not to say that Forza Horizon 4 isn't its own kind of awesome.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts
@Sgt_Crow said:
@SecretPolice said:

10 hours of Stuperman or 1000 hours of Forza Horizon 4 eh?

Hmmmm. that's a tough choice for non movie-gamers... .. Not !!!

FH4 by a light-year or two. :P

The other day I saw a cow talking about how incredibly huge Spiderman is, when you can play through it in one weekend.

They have no idea what a huge game is, flash over substance all the way.

Compared to which games? Games that are on PS4 and not on Xbox like Persona 5 and Yakuza 0 take even longer to complete than Forza Horizon games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Pedro said:

Forza Horizon 4 is causing so much stress and that is from a non exclusive game. Imagine what would happen next year when there are multiple great games on the Box.

So this is what you are reduce to,you people can't make an argument any more but forza is causing stress or buthurt,is like Scorpio release all over again.

Forza s a yearly game that is irrelevant.

@with_teeth26 said:
@tormentos said:

Spiderman hands down not every year we get a game like spiderman,there is a Forza game every year.

yea, open world third person action games are a real rarity these days.

Ok again there is not a SPIDERMAN GAME EVERY YEAR,WHILE FORZA IS A YEARLY GAME.

Yeah like open world racing was a novelty either,Racing games are about the stales genres out there.

@phbz said:

PS4 has no games so cows will have to go with the inferior game with just 87 on MC.

Hahahahahahaahahaa...........

A lemming claiming the PS4 has no games,because the xbox got a multiplatform game not on PS4 at long last, that at least is worth something,it only took 10 months while the PS4 has been on fire since the year started.

Spiderman,Dragon Quest,Yakuza Kiwami 2.

From August 28 to September 7 we got this thread alone..Yeah but the PS4 has no games..lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

Lmao at the descriptions. If it was just “another racer” why can’t Sony match them for a decade now? Shout out to the cows that called this nonsense butthurt shit out. It’s one of the few things msft has made well this gen and TC is still threatened by it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I chose to play both. I WIN!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GT6 came in 2013 head to head with Forza 5 guess who has better score one meta..lol

Oh and GT6 was doing dynamic weather and dynamic day and night on PS3 which Forza 5 on xbox one a next gen console wasn't doing,so a decade is bit of a off.

@Sgt_Crow said:
@SecretPolice said:

The other day I saw a cow talking about how incredibly huge Spiderman is, when you can play through it in one weekend.

I would not put 1,000 hours into an RPG,let alone a racer with the tons of games to play out there,is not Forza is racing games period i would not for GT either,i dived deeply into GT1 and GT2,by the time GT3 arrived it was so so,i didn't enjoy it as much as i was fed up with racers.

Racing games are about the most stale genres out there,is rinse and repeat to the maximum expression,doing so on a more open playfield doesn't change it much,there tons of games that had do that for generations now,burnout,need for speed,even smuggles run which did so with a twist.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#105 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34601 Posts
@tormentos said:
@with_teeth26 said:
@tormentos said:

Spiderman hands down not every year we get a game like spiderman,there is a Forza game every year.

Yeah like open world racing was a novelty either,Racing games are about the stales genres out there.

LOL! :D This thread is becoming popcorn worthy.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

I picked forza simply because of the format of the options.

Had there been a both option I'd have picked that.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By tormentos

@Litchie said:

What part you think was pop corn worthy?

FH4 is not the first open racing game.

Forza is a yearly game in fact since 2013 with this chapter there have been exactly 6 Forza games in 4 years and 10 months.

Forza 5 2013

Forza Horizon 2 2014

Forza 6 2015

Forza horizon 3 2016

Forza 7 2017

Forza Horizon 4 2018

The xbox one is 4 years and 10 months,not only his argument was wrong because GTA is nothing like Spider the only thing they have in common is been open world games,but he fail to see Forza for what it is now the call of duty or racing,there will be a point were the franchise will collapse from fatigue.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Zappat
@tormentos said:
@Litchie said:

What part you think was pop corn worthy?

FH4 is not the first open racing game.

Forza is a yearly game in fact since 2013 with this chapter there have been exactly 6 Forza games in 4 years and 10 months.

Forza 5 2013

Forza Horizon 2 2014

Forza 6 2015

Forza horizon 3 2016

Forza 7 2017

Forza Horizon 4 2018

The xbox one is 4 years and 10 months,not only his argument was wrong because GTA is nothing like Spider the only thing they have in common is been open world games,but he fail to see Forza for what it is now the call of duty or racing,there will be a point were the franchise will collapse from fatigue.

I think Motorsport is already in fatigue phase. Many reviews mentioned it with FM7 that it really didn't add anything new and felt just like more of the same without many improvements. I think Horizon is managing to keep the formula much more fresh by adding seasonal events and such. Although some of the reviews did mention that it was more of the same than FH3 so it might be approaching a tipping point there. There's so much you can milk a franchise and MS doesn't seem to get it when to stop or renew the formula like with the examples of Gears and Halo. Motorsport has had the same amount of releases than Gran Turismo in almost half the time. I commend Sony for knowing when to stop like they did with Uncharted and the old God of War formula. This approach seems healthier and more effective. Having said that I think Forza Horizon still has legs for a while.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44060 Posts

@zappat:

I'll say this, T10 are awesome devs but FH stole FM's thunder and ironically, with the help of T10 themselves lol so I'd love them to be working on something new. C'mon MS/T10, surprise us with something spanking new and unexpected. :D

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#110  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34601 Posts
@sts106mat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@mowgly1 said:

@ProtossRushX

i could care less about forza horizon 4 getting a 92 on metacritic half the sites that gave it a 10 were like xbox fan sites which is ridiculous.

Of course, Xbox sites would give a pure 10 to a poop also.

Yeah because there is no Sony fan sites right?

You 2 guys are classic cows, as in dumb af lol.

LOL Too stupid actually.

Because if they "Could care less" that means that they do actually care = BUTTHURT CONFIRMED.

Well, I've said it before multiple times. Sony gamers are the immature, and frankly pretty dumb bunch of gamers. I honestly believe people with a bit lower IQ than others often go with the Sony console. Not even joking. Lots of spelling errors, no thought out arguments ever, lots of name calling, and often total ignorance to reason. When trying to talk sense to them, it's clear they often don't understand what you're talking about and instead goes back to name calling. This is a pattern I've seen from reading plenty of gaming forums and speaking to several Sony gamers. While Nintendo, Xbox and PC gamers often talk about games in a normal manner, the Sony fans likes to scream about having the best everything and try to downplay pretty much everything that isn't on a Sony console.

Not sure if it's sad or funny, but it's at least nice to have all the weirdos together in one place. Makes them easier to ignore.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#112 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@tormentos: Yes I know, kinda sad you only have super tired franchises to play. Spider-Man 21, Dragon Quest 11 and Yakuza 9. At least FH has only 4 games and it's the best open world driving game in the history of mankind, maybe of the whole galaxy.

Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts

@zappat said:
@Sgt_Crow said:
@SecretPolice said:

Compared to which games? Games that are on PS4 and not on Xbox like Persona 5 and Yakuza 0 take even longer to complete than Forza Horizon games.

I wasn't comparing. But 16 hours to play through the story and 31 hours to 100% a game isn't considered "huge" in any sense of the word.

The Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC on Switch is longer than that, lol.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@sts106mat: theyre niche.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Zappat
@Sgt_Crow said:
@zappat said:
@Sgt_Crow said:
@SecretPolice said:

I wasn't comparing. But 16 hours to play through the story and 31 hours to 100% a game isn't considered "huge" in any sense of the word.

Persona 5 takes 111 hours for main and extras and 167 for a completionist https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=15221

Yakuza 0 takes 64 hours main and extras or 134 for completionist https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=43056

FH3 takes 38 1/2 main and extras while 114 for completionist https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=38052

XBC2 DLC 24 hours main and extras while 37 1/2 for completionist https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=60782

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By ReCloud

This poll is a shame...

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44060 Posts

@zappat said:
@Sgt_Crow said:
@zappat said:
@Sgt_Crow said:
@SecretPolice said:

Persona 5 takes 111 hours for main and extras and 167 for a completionist https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=15221

Yakuza 0 takes 64 hours main and extras or 134 for completionist https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=43056

FH3 takes 38 1/2 main and extras while 114 for completionist https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=38052

XBC2 DLC 24 hours main and extras while 37 1/2 for completionist https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=60782

FH4....." In mah best Dr. Evil voice" One Billion online MP hours and still not complete....

lol :P

Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts

@zappat said:
@Sgt_Crow said:
@zappat said:
@Sgt_Crow said:
@SecretPolice said:

Again, I wasn't comparing. I was merely talking about Spiderman. If anything, you're proving my point that it's an extremely short game.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Zappat
@Sgt_Crow said:
@zappat said:
@Sgt_Crow said:
@zappat said:

Again, I wasn't comparing. I was merely talking about Spiderman. If anything, you're proving my point that it's an extremely short game.

You said "They have no idea what a huge game is", referring to cows in general. You are making a generalization that is not accurate.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ReCloud

@sts106mat: Mário kart counts? Racing games were popular back then, but nowadays theyre not.

Final Fantasy is the best selling JRPG franchise, it doesnt mean JRPG isnt niche.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 ReCloud

@sts106mat: who the hell is kuraimen?

Mario kart is not a racing sim, nor is an arcade racing game.

Yes, racing games are niche.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

An open world Spidey game would be a blast to play but given the announcements of the PS4 being on the end of its lifespan, I am hesitant to purchase the console. I could see it happening if there is a huge Black Friday or Christmas deal though. Right not, it is plausible for me to purchase FH4 since I have the corresponding console. I'm not a huge proponent of releasing a Forza gave every year bt I guess it is what it is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@recloud said:

@sts106mat: who the hell is kuraimen?

Mario kart is not a racing sim, nor is an arcade racing game.

Yes, racing games are niche.

You keep saying that like it's a fact, when really you've just made it up.

Unless you have data to back up the claim, of course.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 ReCloud

I see saying racing games are niche makes some people mad lol

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#128  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@tormentos: which has the better score here? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA spin to metacritic only when you need it!! Why are cows calling Spider-Man AAAE if it’s 87/100 on metacritic? Because it’s 9/10 AAAE at gamespot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But I’ll play along. How many others for GT since Forza their main competition hit market? REKT

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 cainetao11

@sts106mat: lmfao!!! Racing games are stale because his precious weaboo box is getting REKT in this genre. Why not just post: I HATE XBOX AND ANYTHING THEY COULD EVER DO RIGHT!!

AT least that would show transparency.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By cainetao11

@sts106mat: it’s absolutely hilarious!! I gave a shout out to cows in Protoss’ ridiculous thread for calling out the butthurt behavior. Some have reacted like gamers. Sony takes an L in this genre, period. MSFT hasn’t achieved stellar with many games according to reviewers reception this gen, but some cows are still butthurt over it this genre they Sony sucks the tail pipe at. Pathetic

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 cainetao11

the Point in them is win the race, dude. Are there differences? Yes but if the goal is winning the race in a vehicle on wheels spare me they are racers.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#137 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts
@tormentos said:
@with_teeth26 said:
@tormentos said:

I never said otherwise. I'm personally way more burnt out on open world action games than I am on open world racing games. what other series besides Forza Horizon is offering up compelling open world racing these days? The Crew? lol. Forza Motorsport and Horizon are also very different series. its been a long time since a non-FH open world racing game came out that wasn't shit.

aside from the web swinging traversal stuff, nothing in Spiderman looks new or interesting. I'm not spending 60 bucks just to swing around and go "weeee" then get bored in under 10 hours and not want to keep playing.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#138 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@sts106mat: Disagree with him saying the stupidest thing ever on SW.

He's said much more stupid things in the past, but even he was outdone by protuss who insisted that PS4 was a better console to play multiplats on than x1x, because it had custom wallpapers.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 That_Old_Guy
Member since 2018 • 1233 Posts

@phbz: the idea/concept is great. The execution....

Gotsa put more effort than that.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 cainetao11

@mclarenmaster18: you can explain the cubic inches of an engine for all I care. Racing is racing.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#141  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@Litchie said:
@sts106mat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@mowgly1 said:

@ProtossRushX

Of course, Xbox sites would give a pure 10 to a poop also.

Yeah because there is no Sony fan sites right?

You 2 guys are classic cows, as in dumb af lol.

LOL Too stupid actually.

Because if they "Could care less" that means that they do actually care = BUTTHURT CONFIRMED.

Well, I've said it before multiple times. Sony gamers are the immature, and frankly pretty dumb bunch of gamers. I honestly believe people with a bit lower IQ than others often go with the Sony console. Not even joking. Lots of spelling errors, no thought out arguments ever, lots of name calling, and often total ignorance to reason. When trying to talk sense to them, it's clear they often don't understand what you're talking about and instead goes back to name calling. This is a pattern I've seen from reading plenty of gaming forums and speaking to several Sony gamers. While Nintendo, Xbox and PC gamers often talk about games in a normal manner, the Sony fans likes to scream about having the best everything and try to downplay pretty much everything that isn't on a Sony console.

Not sure if it's sad or funny, but it's at least nice to have all the weirdos together in one place. Makes them easier to ignore.

LOL! Official PS Magazine UK didn't gave GOW a 10, they gave it a 9. Yeah, Xbox sites are bit generous, even to a shitty games like State of Decay 2 and Sea Of Thieves. Like i said : "Of course, Xbox sites would give a pure 10 to a poop also"

mobius_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 mobius_basic
Member since 2002 • 708 Posts

I love racing games and can't wait to get my hands on Horizon 4, love the series! However....I have to cast my vote for Spidey....just an awesome game.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#143 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

If Spider Man is like past entries or similar, then I'd rather not play it. Forza:Horizon 4 looks Amazing. Glad I pre-ordered it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts
@sts106mat said:
@cainetao11 said:

@sts106mat: lmfao!!! Racing games are stale because his precious weaboo box is getting REKT in this genre. Why not just post: I HATE XBOX AND ANYTHING THEY COULD EVER DO RIGHT!!

Oh man, i haven't seen cows this crazy in quite some time. check out all the damage control threads!

i am not even sure this guy owns one!

@cainetao11 said:

@sts106mat: it’s absolutely hilarious!! I gave a shout out to cows in Protoss’ ridiculous thread for calling out the butthurt behavior. Some have reacted like gamers. Sony takes an L in this genre, period. MSFT hasn’t achieved stellar with many games according to reviewers reception this gen, but some cows are still butthurt over it this genre they Sony sucks the tail pipe at. Pathetic

I can't wait to read the user reviews for Forza Horizon 4 on Metacritic...lmao. These hardcore cows will be swarming with the 0's and 1's scores.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Extreme thread backfire.

Oh and lol all of a sudden racing games don't count but movie games are just fine.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Pac Man

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

I can and will play both. Spider-man was a fantastic 20-30 hour experience, but Forza will have more legs.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

Lol, what a thread backfire.

Cows slowly coming to terms that Spiderman is an average game. It sold on hype alone. Hype is a helluva drug.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 ReCloud
@babyjoker1221 said:

Lol, what a thread backfire.

Cows slowly coming to terms that Spiderman is an average game. It sold on hype alone. Hype is a helluva drug.

Actually, no. Me and tgob are cows and we find this thread lame. Photoss is just butthurt over FH, which is stupid.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By ReCloud
@cainetao11 said:

I never said stale. I never said FH4 is bad. Are you people crazy? All I said is that racing games, AS OF NOW, are a NICHE genre, meaning that it appeals to a small amount of players, different to how they used to be a mass market genre before.

I'm a JRPG fan, this genre is niche and that doesn't mean the genre is stale or that it's bad. WTF is wrong with you people?