• 52 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which is the best Xbox in your opinion? (80 votes)

Xbox One X (Most powerful, Beastly) 24%
Xbox One S (Slimmer White Xbox One) 4%
Xbox One 5%
Xbox 360 43%
Xbox (The original) 25%

The original had halo1-2 fable and some great stuff

xbox 360 had some good games here and there

Xbox One looked good as the slim but I mean the X is just a beast i gotta vote for that one, its black it looks compact looks like a ps2 almost

if your a power guy gotta go with the X if your a game guy go with the original imo 360 library was the same as the ps3 basically

• 
scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Original by far....... Offered more innovations...... built in ethernet, first console with programmable shaders, first console with a HDD as standard, first console with HD games.......Yes HD.....it had quite a few 720p and 1080i games....

Oh and I loved how the controller wire split when tugged to stop your console from being ripped off the shelf...

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

Xbox One X

I think people are going to vote the OG Xbox or 360 for the nostalgia.

$500 for all those features and it's more powerful then a PS4 pro and it's only 100$ more. Definitely worth the $500. I don't really care for exclusives on a console.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Definitely the original. It meant a lot more in its time, IMO. I liked mine a lot and played the crap out of it. Damn disc drive kept failing though...

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#4 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17806 Posts

I vote 360 as it is the best in terms of its relevancy. It had decent power when it launched, had better versions of multi-plats, had some good exclusives, wireless controller standard, great online and social feature integration. It was a game changer console. While X1X is more refined in some ways, it just seems redundant and does not deliver the performance necessary for a "premium console". With the lack of 60fps on many games and MS games coming to PC, you might as well just be gaming on PC as these consoles are less and less relevant.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

360 in terms of basically... Everything. Original was my favourite... That KotOR...

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

Even though my disc drive kept getting stuck in the closed position, I have to say the OG Xbox. MS had some great franchises on it and it was a good jump over the ps2 in terms of graphics. Live wasn't as robust, but it was very simple to use for a service in its infancy.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

360, even though RROD ruined it and MS gave up on games for it after 2010.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

The original. 360 was good for a few years but was basically a multiplat box after they started focusing only on Kinect.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

I'll go with Xbox One only because I've never had an Xbox One S and don't have an Xbox One X yet. It has the best current controller in my opinion and all the online apps and features run great and is much improved functionality over the Xbox 360. There's also a bunch of great games that I enjoy on the system as well. I also love how they've managed to bring backwards compatibility to the system. I think the Xbox One X will beat it out since it'll be more powerful and has a 4K UHD Blu-ray player in it however I'll wait until I have one before I pass proper judgement on it.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

My heart says the OG Xbox, my brain is saying it's going to be hard to go past the XB1 X.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Plot twist: Scorpio has a critical day one flaw like RRoD. Lems voting for it lose faith in their gods.

You have to admit, if Cows were voting the PS4 to be the greatest Playstation ever before it even launched, people would rightfully laugh that fanbase out onto the streets. This isn't a vote of conscience, it's desperation.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

360, even though I had shit luck with it.

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

OG Xbox had everything.

Star Wars KOTOR, Jade Empire, Chronicles of Riddick, Conker's BFD, Kung Fu Chaos, Ninja Gaiden, DOA5 Ultimate, Blood Wake, Halo CE, Halo 2, Fable 2, Crimson Skies, etc.

Also forgot to mention the OG Xbox had Controllers for Big hands (the Duke) as well as smaller hands (the S).

Xbox was the first console with a built in HD, first console to make competitive on line gaming a thing Plus the HW was a Generation ahead of PS2 even though it launched just a year after (in the U.S.).

My Favorite Console of All time.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

Without a doubt, Xbox 360 was the clear winner for MS and me as well. That console launch November 2005 with great games to play on, solid exclusive games, good online, nice dashboard with the blades (I sure miss those blades) before they ditch them for unknown reasons, awesome controller and it was a huge improvements over the first Xbox console.

360 was a game changer for MS, even when they got hit with the RROD, MS was kind enough to replace the console for free and when they introduce the 360 Slime, that was a very well improvement console. Everything was going good for MS Xbox 360 but after the year 2010 pass, they got so lazy with the exclusive games, PS3 catch up to MS in no time and man, MS really show there colors by not staying in line releasing exclusive games.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hrt_rulz01

@Shewgenja: Lol, yeah we're the desparate ones... its not you cows hoping that the X will have some sort of problem like RRoD to make yourselves feel better.

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 EG101

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@Shewgenja: Lol, yeah we're the desparate ones... its not you cows hoping that the X will have some sort of problem like RRoD to make yourselves feel better.

Goes to show you those Sony fanboys are like a Cancer wishing bad things on others just because the Hardware is superior to their favorite console HW in every way. Those guys have a serious case of Schadenfreude.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

X360... It had actual exclusives worth playing.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

X360 because it has a shitload of games, lots of exclusives, has upgradeable HDD, now supports up to 2 TB of external HDD and because it's backwards compatible with bunch of orig XBOX games.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 hrt_rulz01

@EG101 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Goes to show you those Sony fanboys are like a Cancer wishing bad things on others just because the Hardware is superior to their favorite console HW in every way. Those guys have a serious case of Schadenfreude.

Yep, pretty much.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

For pure looks, I'd say the white Xbox one S. The 360 had a cool unique look to it also. The X is slick but boring like a DVR. The original was way too big, and just looks dated now.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shewgenja

@hrt_rulz01: Oh get the eff over yourselves. I was just saying it could happen, and you bunch of fangirls are saying this is the best thing ever. Ya'll must wear toe shoes 24-7 coming up with this level of horse shit to prance through.

But wait, there's more. . . You and your merry band of dimwits are admitting that a mid-gen upgrade is as much or more impactful than an actual new console. If that is truly the level that the XBox brand has fallen to, your fanbase is in FAR greater trouble than anything I could even hope to convey in my wildest XBox hating dreams.

Best of luck with all that.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#23 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2948 Posts

Kind of just voted OG Xbone cuz that's what I have and it is dope.

• Played tons of games with subscription to XBL. (Games with gold, free play days, game pass trial)
  • Controller is great and charge pack seems to last awhile.
  • Family share-play.

Not sure if I'm gonna get a X1X or not.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hrt_rulz01

@Shewgenja said:

@hrt_rulz01: Oh get the eff over yourselves. I was just saying it could happen, and you bunch of fangirls are saying this is the best thing ever. Ya'll must wear toe shoes 24-7 coming up with this level of horse shit to prance through.

But wait, there's more. . . You and your merry band of dimwits are admitting that a mid-gen upgrade is as much or more impactful than an actual new console. If that is truly the level that the XBox brand has fallen to, your fanbase is in FAR greater trouble than anything I could even hope to convey in my wildest XBox hating dreams.

Wow, I don't think I've seen a bigger bunch of drivel than this in a long time on here... congrats.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shewgenja

@hrt_rulz01: I don't think I've ever seen a major gaming brand reduced to being at its best with a minor hardware upgrade. What's next? 32-X is better than the Genesis?

Make no mistake, I find this desperation positively glorious. Like a shark that smells blood in the water.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hrt_rulz01

@Shewgenja said:

@hrt_rulz01: I don't think I've ever seen a major gaming brand reduced to being at its best with a minor hardware upgrade. What's next? 32-X is better than the Genesis?

Lol, 1.3 TFLOP vs 6 TFLOP is a minor upgrade?

At least you're consistent with your drivel posts.

Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Wizard
Member since 2015 • 940 Posts

Is this even a question? The 360.

PS4, 360, PS2, and N64 were the best of their respective generations.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

Lemmings voting for an unreleased console... Lol. It shows how much the Xbox brand sucks that something that doesn't even exist yet is better than real Xbox's. It also shows how lemmings live in a state of complete delusion where they imagine the X1 to be better than it's going to be and they have to cling to that like monkeys to a branch during a storm.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Didn't get to enjoy the OG Xbox, but the 360 was great when it came out.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

Mighty X1X MonsterBox of course. BC and FC with both games and accessories. Great stuff.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

@scatteh316 said:

Original by far....... Offered more innovations...... built in ethernet, first console with programmable shaders, first console with a HDD as standard, first console with HD games.......Yes HD.....it had quite a few 720p and 1080i games....

Oh and I loved how the controller wire split when tugged to stop your console from being ripped off the shelf...

Absolutely agree, it just had its own place in the market rather than just a console suffering from multiplat diarrhoea. It would nice to see those days return again...

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 EG101

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@Shewgenja said:

Not to mention the XB1X corrects all the Complaints these very same Sony Fanboys made about the Original XB1 HW.

Bunch of Hypocrites they are.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shewgenja

@EG101: Like it's my fault they launched with a 100 dollar paper weight in every box and focused their messaging behind being an entertainment console over a games-focused machine? How much of it's exclusives bled over to PC just in the amount of time it took them to catch their snap?

My question for you is, was there ever really a time when any of this sounded like a good idea? ...That maybe, just perhaps, we all learned perfectly well what happened to the "Entertainment Super Computer" the last go-around?

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 EG101

@Shewgenja said:

@EG101: Like it's my fault they launched with a 100 dollar paper weight in every box and focused their messaging behind being an entertainment console over a games-focused machine? How much of it's exclusives bled over to PC just in the amount of time it took them to catch their snap?

My question for you is, was there ever really a time when any of this sounded like a good idea? ...That maybe, just perhaps, we all learned perfectly well what happened to the "Entertainment Super Computer" the last go-around?

MS only has themselves to blame for the original vision of the XB1. There was plenty of evidence on Forums and elsewhere that Gamers wanted the Best HW with Zero Gimmicks packed in for their money. Problem was the success of the Wii, the Wii's under powered HW along with the Wii's Gimmick created an illusion that there was a market for game consoles from Non Gamers that was bigger than the Gamer's market. MS made the wrong Gamble believing that most People wanted a Kinect and were ok with under powered HW thanks to the Wii's success.

Fast Forward to 2017 and MS has restructured and Xbox's vision is completely Gamer focused. MS is even allowing for Cross Buy and Cross Play on multiple platforms. Backwards Compatibility that will soon add OG Xbox Titles. GWG gives a few quality games every month and MS even created a monthly subscription based service for $10 a month that has loads of games.

This MS vision is clearly Pro Gamer.

Does MS have problems they still need to correct?? Yea sure they do. MS needs to improve their 1st party output and needs to add high profile titles that are exclusive to MS's eco system.

Is MS on the right Path? Yes I believe they are. Phil has already stated that now that Xbox has the correct HW to do the job that they will focus on Software.

Surely that is enough for even the most cynical Xbox critic to show some optimism.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#35 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

@undefined: the slim Xbox one or the x

And 360 because that's the one that made it popular

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#36 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34601 Posts

I think the first was good, but not great. Then it's been worse everytime.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#37 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

The OG Xbox, for MS first console it was amazing and actually had exclusives.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By hrt_rulz01

@EG101 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@Shewgenja said:

Not to mention the XB1X corrects all the Complaints these very same Sony Fanboys made about the Original XB1 HW.

Yep... but apparently power isn't important anymore. Cows were all about it all gen until Scorpio was announced... funny that.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Shewgenja

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@EG101 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@Shewgenja said:

Yep... but apparently power isn't important anymore. Cows were all about it all gen until Scorpio was announced... funny that.

I would harbor to say that even Microsoft's and Xbox's worst critics didn't think they would have the audacity to pour over all of its exclusives to PC. Considering how hard the PS3 fought back last-gen for marketshare on the sheer merit of its exclusives, you have to at least concede that it is a consequential risk. If you can't see that, then you really need to chill with the fanboy shit.

For the record, I'm not one of these people that said the XBox just sucks because of power. In fact, your faction pushed back on the notion of power so much with *insert next big hope here* that you kind of kept the punchline going LONG after the more sane System Warriors stopped giving a crap. Sony fanboys didn't make up "Cloud Power", "DX12 update sauce", and nonsensical shit like "DDR3 being lower latency therefore better for games". Most people can see you for what you're doing. We do have attention spans beyond the capability of a gnat.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

the first Xbox. it gave me Shenmue 2 in English!

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#41 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

The original Xbox; The brilliant games that still remain completely exclusive to it like Panzer Dragoon Orta and Jet Set Radio Future warrant this completely. Microsoft's "backwards compatibility" is pure emulation which sucks ass, PC emulation does not exist except for a couple of experimental emulators that don't even boot anything except Halo:CE. And you can get this thing for 30 - 40 bucks, most of its exclusives for 2 - 8 bucks.

The Xbox 360 barely has any exclusives worth playing (i can't even recall any), and Xbox One even less. I judge the worth of a gaming system based on the amount of actual content exclusive to it - content that makes me want to purchase it, something that i can't get anywhere els. The original Xbox is the best in this regard, which is quite amazing.

NfamousLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 NfamousLegend
Member since 2016 • 1001 Posts

As far as Power goes the Xbox One X is the least powerful for its time in comparison to the other consoles. Xbox 360 GPU tech didn't exist in the pc market and the ATI 1900X was $549, same with the OG Xbox.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Holy crap, talk about a delusional salt filled post.

Must be sad to live as you.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

Xbox was my first , but the 360 is the best console last gen. Sucks that MS dropped the ball and let the PS4 be the best this gen.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#46 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17425 Posts

Tough choice between 360 and OG Xbox.

I probably had more fun with 360 since it had far more games, but OG xbox has more fond memories of gaming with buddies before I left for the Navy.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#47 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Xbox One X

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#48 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

I never played Xbox One, but the original Xbox and the 360 were amazing.

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 EG101

@Shewgenja said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@EG101 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@Shewgenja said:

I would harbor to say that even Microsoft's and Xbox's worst critics didn't think they would have the audacity to pour over all of its exclusives to PC. Considering how hard the PS3 fought back last-gen for marketshare on the sheer merit of its exclusives, you have to at least concede that it is a consequential risk. If you can't see that, then you really need to chill with the fanboy shit.

For the record, I'm not one of these people that said the XBox just sucks because of power. In fact, your faction pushed back on the notion of power so much with *insert next big hope here* that you kind of kept the punchline going LONG after the more sane System Warriors stopped giving a crap. Sony fanboys didn't make up "Cloud Power", "DX12 update sauce", and nonsensical shit like "DDR3 being lower latency therefore better for games". Most people can see you for what you're doing. We do have attention spans beyond the capability of a gnat.

What is it you think I'm doing?

No, Sony Fanboys didn't make those up but each one of those you mentioned is Factually true.

Titan Fall and Forza uses Cloud Power to control AI bots = Fact

DX 12 did in fact produce better results than DX11 did on XB1 HW though nothing was ever going to close the gap between PS4 and XB1 when PS4 has a 40% GPU advantage.

DDR3 does have lower latency than GDDR5 though the differences are minute.

What exactly is your point again??