Which company do you HATE most?

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Poll Which company do you HATE most? (119 votes)

GODNY 43%
MICROSOFT 20%
UBISOFT 4%
EA 18%
NINTENDO 3%
ACTIVISION 12%

Mine would be a hard choice between EA, Ubisoft, Microsoft....I honestly hate all besides Sony I deeply dislike Nintendo but don't hate them as much as I used to.

Obsess over my answer or share yours. Up to you.

• 
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

None of them are really that bad

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Godsoft. The only one allowed to plant it's bountiful seed in me. Sony can kiss my rosy red ass.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@John_Matherson: To hate a video game company is short sighted and juvenile...so I'm not surprised its you who asked the question.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I probably dislike Microsoft the most.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

none

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

you HATE a gaming Company? and all other then Sony?

Umm, I am not sure that is healthy man :\

I dislike practices within Activision, but I certainly don't hate the Company.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

activision for me. most of the games they release suck. call of duty makes so much money yet they dont allow enough devlopement time.

next on list is nintendo. they got so much opportunity and big name brand behind them. yet its likw they are stuck in old times

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#8 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

EA for sure. BioWare used to be my favourite studio, until EA came along.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

Yeah lets hate game companies. Because oil companies and banks are the least of our concerns.
It's idiotic and silly how BP ruined thousands if not hundreds of thousands of lives and EA was still voted worst comapny in America

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lostrib

@Animal-Mother said:

Yeah lets hate game companies. Because oil companies and banks are the least of our concerns.

It's idiotic and silly how BP ruined thousands if not hundreds of thousands of lives and EA was still voted worst comapny in America

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178843 Posts

I don't hate any...but I don't like EA.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Animal-Mother

@Lostrib

I think that letter has been confirmed fake. Let me go see if I can find the source

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

I can't think of anything really dastardly by Ubisoft lately. Splinter Cell and Assassin's Creed have been restored to their former glory this year.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Animal-Mother said:

Speaking of idiotic and silly. This is a gaming forum....hence the question. Duh....

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

LMAO

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Animal-Mother

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Speaking of idiotic and silly. This is a gaming forum....hence the question. Duh....

I know. But the fact of the matter that some people will come in here and express genuine disgust against a game company is a little weird and off beat don't you think? Considering we do live in the real world.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lostrib

@Animal-Mother said:

@Lostrib

I think that letter has been confirmed fake. Let me go see if I can find the source

It is, but it's just funny and it gets the point across of how ridiculous it is to name EA the worst company of the year

Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jacobistheman
Member since 2007 • 3975 Posts

Why would you hate any of these companies? Even if you think that they aren't doing a good job with their products, they are still making gaming better overall through competition. Its not like any of them are doing anything really evil (like literally working people or children to death, funding civil wars to get a government more friendly to their business in power or destroying the planet or something along those lines)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LJS9502_basic

@Animal-Mother said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Animal-Mother said:

I know. But the fact of the matter that some people will come in here and express genuine disgust against a game company is a little weird and off beat don't you think? Considering we do live in the real world.

Not really. People here are passionate about gaming. People in general have strong feelings....positive and negative...for their passions. Every see how crazy some sports fans can be? Music fans? Etc?

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Activision, just because they're so evil.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Animal-Mother

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Not really. People here are passionate about gaming. People in general have strong feelings....positive and negative...for their passions. Every see how crazy some sports fans can be? Music fans? Etc?

Touche my friend, Tocuhe.

I guess my thoughts come from EA being voted the worst company twice in a row now.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lostrib

@Bigboi500 said:

why are they evil?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LJS9502_basic

@Animal-Mother said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Animal-Mother said:

I guess my thoughts come from EA being voted the worst company twice in a row now.

Some of that probably comes from the publicity vis a vis employee treatment.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

Lol

Das ist sehr lustig.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lostrib

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Some of that probably comes from the publicity vis a vis employee treatment.

pretty sure it had to do with reddit/4chan communities spamming the poll because they were upset with EA

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22651 Posts

None... I do dislike the drooling fanboys that spawned from the primordial ooze of these companies however...

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Bigboi500

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

why are they evil?

- they buy up small companies, absorb them and fire the devs.

- they saturate certain markets, leaving little room for small developers to be successful.

- they re-package old products again and again, ripping off gamer annually.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 John_Matherson

@Animal-Mother said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Animal-Mother said:

I said you either share your opinion on the topic or obsess over mine.

1. You're purposely overthinking an OP and asking why I'm asking questions about gaming companies in SYSTEM WARS a place where we discuss our preferences, like, dislikes, of gaming and these companies.

2. We're discussing gaming companies...I don't know what you're going on about oil companies. EA and Ubisoft are both specific companies that have earned a really bad reputation in the past few years in the eyes of gamers. Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed creator incident is an example of this.

Considering we do live in the real world? This is System Wars. Since when the **** did we start considering the real world? 99.99% of things we discuss that are big here are significantly irrelevant to the real world.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15564 Posts

Whatever company you like the most, TC, that's the one I hate the most.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lostrib

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

why are they evil?

- they saturate certain markets, leaving little room for small developers to be successful.

Hmmm, I wouldn't really agree with the last one since that's the consumer's fault

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Animal-Mother said:

1. You're purposely overthinking an OP and asking why I'm asking questions about gaming companies in SYSTEM WARS a place where we discuss our preferences, like, dislikes, of gaming and these companies.

2. We're discussing gaming companies...I don't know what you're going on about oil companies. EA and Ubisoft are both specific companies that have earned a really bad reputation in the past few years in the eyes of gamers. Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed creator incident is an example of this.

Considering we do live in the real world? This is System Wars. Since when the **** did we start considering the real world? 99.99% of things we discuss that are big here are significantly irrelevant to the real world.

Why are you asking about video game companies in SYSTEM WARS?

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22651 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Incoming Animal Bomb...

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Bigboi500

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

why are they evil?

Hmmm, I wouldn't really agree with the last one since that's the consumer's fault

Much like a dope fiend's fault for buying drugs?

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

I don't HATE any of them. They've never done anything to me, I just care about some more than others.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lostrib

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

why are they evil?

Much like a dope fiend's fault for buying drugs?

Well yes, of course selling dope is illegal. Selling COD "rehashes" isn't. If millions upon millions of customers are willing to buy the product you produce, why not keep making it

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Bigboi500

@lostrib said:

Well yes, of course selling dope is illegal. Selling COD "rehashes" isn't. If millions upon millions of customers are willing to buy the product you produce, why not keep making it

Because it's immoral to sell people Pet Rocks.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lostrib

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

How is it immoral? it's not like they don't know what they're getting, unless they are mentally deficient. There is plenty of information available about the game, and consumers continue to buy. People just like that instant gratification/killstreak gameplay

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

A better question is why would I hate any of them?

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#39 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Sony. They're such a terrible company, unlike the company for the gamers by the gamers, Microsoft.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By John_Matherson

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

How is it immoral? it's not like they don't know what they're getting, unless they are mentally deficient. There is plenty of information available about the game, and consumers continue to buy. People just like that instant gratification/killstreak gameplay

First of all, you just asked me why we're discussing gaming companies in System Wars...? I'll let you think about that one for a second.

Second of all, it's both Activision and BroGamers fault that a game as stupid as CoD is as popular as it is. But Activision at best are mediocre developers who glide by from sticking to safe trends and repetition. Regardless of the fact that gamers are buying their games, at some point they will begin to just appear like cheap pricks and realistically that makes it harder to take them seriously as a gaming company. Ubisoft has this habit too with assassin's creed. They're pieces of shit publisher and capitalist. Anyone who pretends they're not are just voluntarily being blind and I'll just leave you to your own

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

First of all, you just asked me why we're discussing gaming companies in System Wars...? I'll let you think about that one for a second.

Second of all, it's both Activision and BroGamers fault that a game as stupid as CoD is as popular as it is. But Activision at best are mediocre developers who glide by from sticking to safe trends and repetition. Regardless of the fact that gamers are buying their games, at some point they will begin to just appear like cheap pricks and realistically that makes it harder to take them seriously as a gaming company. Ubisoft has this habit too with assassin's creed. They're pieces of shit publisher and capitalist. Anyone who pretends they're not are just voluntarily being blind and I'll just leave you to your own

Okay, putting out mediocre games and making money does not make them evil.

RoccoHout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 RoccoHout
Member since 2011 • 1086 Posts

Activision Blizzard

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

I despise Ubi and their spam of Ass Creed not to forget how they downgrade their games

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Animal-Mother

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@lostrib said:

Okay, putting out mediocre games and making money does not make them evil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism I'll leave this right here.

"the goal of making profits in a market economy"

lol Also why are we blind? Because we enjoy their games and they make money like capitalists are supposed to?

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#45  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@lostrib said:

This. I think the utter hatred people have for game companies on this forum is really stupid.

BruceBenzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By BruceBenzing
Member since 2013 • 406 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:

@lostrib said:

This. I think the hate people have for game companies on this forum is really stupid.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 lostrib

@GreySeal9 said:

@lostrib said:

This. I think the hate people have for game companies on this forum is really stupid.

Also, the blind "love" they have for companies

Although, one company I say that really does deserve a lot of hate and is "evil" would be whoever made The War Z/Infestation since it was like borderline fraud

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#48 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@lostrib said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@lostrib said:

Also, the blind "love" they have for companies

Although, one company I say that really does deserve a lot of hate and is "evil" would be whoever made The War Z/Infestation since it was like borderline fraud

Yeah, the blind love is also absurd, in some ways more so.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

I don't hate any company, but I dislike some of moves Microsoft made in favor of its Xbox division that harmed PC gaming. And their nonexistent support towards PC gaming in general.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

How to you have a metldown in your own troll thread which people already fell for?

I think i can predict the results, Although i can't actually see them without voting, which i won't.