Which CO-OP game you want most?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
Edited 4 years, 4 months ago

Poll: Which CO-OP game you want most? (21 votes)

Left 4 Dead 3 57%
Portal 3 14%
Borderlands 3 5%
New Rainbow Six 5%
New IP 14%

Well this is not a problem on PC but big problem on PS4 and Xbox One. We have single player and multiplayer games but we don´t have any co-op games.

I think Valve should make Left 4 Dead 3 quickly and release it on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. (Yes, release before HL3).

People need some good CO-OP games and right now we don´t have any. I miss some good old co-op games :(

I would like to see Portal 3 in future but not now. It´s great game but not good as Left 4 Dead 2 co-op.

#1 Edited by BattleSpectre (7989 posts) -

L4D3. But make it exclusive to the Xbox One. Sony would then have to counter it somehow. It's a win-win for a true gamer.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
#2 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (3948 posts) -

@BattleSpectre said:

L4D3. But make it exclusive to the Xbox One. Sony would then have to counter it somehow. It's a win-win for a true gamer.

It will be never exclusive to the Xbox One because it´s "VALVE". This means PC exclusive and if it comes on multiplatform, then on both platforms. :)

#3 Posted by FinalFighters (2782 posts) -

Borderlands 3

#4 Posted by BattleSpectre (7989 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@BattleSpectre said:

It will be never exclusive to the Xbox One because it´s "VALVE". This means PC exclusive and if it comes on multiplatform, then on both platforms. :)

Oh, I've just been served. Well I guess you can't get more win than that.

#5 Edited by _Matt_ (10447 posts) -

Timesplitters 4...

#6 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

Definately Portal 3. And the return of the gaming's greatest couple, P-body and Atlas ! :D

you know you want it !

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#7 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (5219 posts) -

Left 4 Dead 3, and make it a Wii U exclusive.

#8 Edited by gameofthering (11131 posts) -

@_Matt_: I hope Timesplitters Rewind turns out good. Perhaps then we may get a Timesplitters 4 :D

#9 Posted by _Matt_ (10447 posts) -

@gameofthering said:

@_Matt_: I hope Timesplitters Rewind turns out good. Perhaps then we may get a Timesplitters 4 :D

Yeah me too. Though that said, if TS4 does get made, I will be worried about how good the game will be if main Crytek take over any part of it - it will just turn into a pretty game with no gameplay. It would have to be made with complete free reign to Crytek UK (ex Free Radical) or it will likely be shite.

#10 Posted by Telekill (7599 posts) -

I'd like a dark and gritty Ninja Turtles game. Think of it as being in the same vien as the Batman Arkham series. Not kiddy but with some humor that fits, say with Michelangelo.

Allow for 4 player (duh) online and couch coop with each turtle having special aspects; example being Donnitello having the ability to hack security systems. If playing single player, allow for switching between the turtles as needed.

Keeping with the idea of coop, there should be coop moves that can be done if all or certain turtles pair up against enemies.

I have many thoughts on what would make a great Ninja Turtle game as we haven't been given one since the 16 bit days.

#11 Edited by treedoor (7648 posts) -

Killing Floor 2 made in UE4 with more body dismemberment, at least twice as many guns, more classes, and more zeds.

#12 Posted by lamprey263 (35021 posts) -

a Bad Company game that writes-off BFBC2 as some Sweetwater wet dream or something and uses the 4 of them to make a 4 player co-op experience, go back to the large linear quasi-sandbox design of the original game, and keep the story that they're a dysfunction group of misfits so there's ripe opportunity to write in humor, steer clear of the save-the-world spec-ops bullshit that ruined the second game

#13 Posted by R3FURBISHED (12400 posts) -

Destiny and Borderlands 3

#14 Posted by MrXboxOne (799 posts) -

Titanfall

#15 Posted by -RPGamer- (34283 posts) -

Borderlands 3, but this time I hope they don't nerf the classes so I can enjoy the game more by myself.

#16 Edited by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

Tie between Left 4 Dead 3 and Rainbow 6

#17 Posted by clr84651 (5634 posts) -

@mrxboxone said:

Titanfall

That's not co-op, it's online multi-player only.

#18 Posted by clr84651 (5634 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

Timesplitters 4...

This would work for me.

#19 Edited by foxhound_fox (97010 posts) -

Destiny.

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
#20 Edited by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

Left 4 Dead 3 on PS4, do it Valve.

Borderlands 3 would also be cool, or maybe an enhanced version of Borderlands 2 for PS4. I'd totally be down for that.

#21 Posted by Joedgabe (5134 posts) -

Star wars Battlefront 3

#22 Posted by CleanPlayer (9822 posts) -

I would love Left 4 Dead 3 or a true Capcom remake of their classic beat em up games in their 2D glory like TMNT IV: Turtles in Time

#23 Edited by treedoor (7648 posts) -

@CleanPlayer said:

I would love Left 4 Dead 3 or a true Capcom remake of their classic beat em up games in their 2D glory like TMNT IV: Turtles in Time

TMNT IV was made by Konami

But regardless, I don't know who has the rights to distribute TMNT nowadays. Ubisoft had it for a bit, and they remade TMNT IV, but now they no longer have the rights, and that game can't be found on any marketplace anymore.

#24 Posted by CleanPlayer (9822 posts) -

@treedoor said:

@CleanPlayer said:

TMNT IV was made by Konami

But regardless, I don't know who has the rights to distribute TMNT nowadays. Ubisoft had it for a bit, and they remade TMNT IV, but now they no longer have the rights, and that game can't be found on any marketplace anymore.

Ah I mixed them up, and yeah that remake Ubisoft made was really crappy compared to the original. I wish it was more simple for old classic beat-em up games to get remade in HD, wishful thinking

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
#25 Edited by GunSmith1_basic (10546 posts) -

@Joedgabe said:

Star wars Battlefront 3

+1

I love co-op Galactic Conquest on Battlefront, either game.

This gen was basically a turd without a proper SWBF game. Such a promising series from last gen that was just aching for a new sequel to iron out the flaws. Of course we did get that Lord of the Rings wannabe but sadly it was poorly made.

#26 Posted by PAL360 (28957 posts) -

L4D3