tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Now since lemmings have establish that Sony are cowards who don't want to reveal anything,and the new MS is the most open and transparent company on the planet,i was asking my self where in hell is the Series X price and why don't we all know it yet.

They have been ask directly several times by multiple sources already,and they reply with a deflect saying the feel the price will be right or other damage control.

Now could it be that the Big engine that could, could cost more than $500 and MS is waiting until the last minute to try to damage control it like they did with the xbox one $500 reveal?

Or is there any other reason i guess we most assamble the lemmings squad to get to the buttom of this.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

My condolences Tormo.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44098 Posts

Wow. 🤣🤣🤣

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts

B-b-b-but Phil Spencer sez Xbox is all about transparency now!

Look, this is the way I see it. Series X is going to cost too damn much for the regular console market, unless Phil convinces the board to burn massive cash YET AGAIN to get this thing at a mass market price. The Series X is a Phil Spencer vanity project. Nothing that was intended to move a lot of units, similarly to the X1X, but something that would win Digital Foundry comparisons and keep their fandom happy on the power argument while the MS board huffs their own farts.

But, there's a reason why the Series S is potentially on the horizon. That, would the mass market console and way more affordable. And they may be pointing people to this one even more given the state of the world today. I know they're saying they're going to be agile with the price for Series X, but this is a thing that's supposedly twice as powerful as the originally priced $500 Xbox One X. Hoping for this to cost the same seems like a fantasy right now.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@tormentos said:

Now since lemmings have establish that Sony are cowards who don't want to reveal anything,and the new MS is the most open and transparent company on the planet,i was asking my self where in hell is the Series X price and why don't we all know it yet.

They have been ask directly several times by multiple sources already,and they reply with a deflect saying the feel the price will be right or other damage control.

Now could it be that the Big engine that could, could cost more than $500 and MS is waiting until the last minute to try to damage control it like they did with the xbox one $500 reveal?

Or is there any other reason i guess we most assamble the lemmings squad to get to the buttom of this.

You want MS to reveal its price and Sony hasn't revealed its console or 1 first party game yet LMFAO.

#staytormented

#microsoftgotyoushook

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

Good lord this is pathetic. XSX being much more powerful than PS5 has broken his small and feeble mind.

It's as sad as it is funny.

Gonna be a tough few years for him, knowing that the XSX is much more powerful than PS5.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

And the damage control has started

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56026 Posts

I'm not even sure why you need to know about XSX price when we all know you ain't gonna buy it!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@MonsieurX said:

What do you mean it has started?

It started the day Sony revealed its PS5 specs, and will continue long into next gen.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

Do they ever reveal their price 5-6 months before release?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaVillain  Moderator

@Juub1990 said:

Do they ever reveal their price 5-6 months before release?

Normally, its around the time E3 which is in June and the fact we're in May, its supposed to be 5-6 months so they can get pre-orders into place. I guess we'll have to wait until July for the real MS event.

Dagubot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dagubot
Member since 2020 • 421 Posts

Regardless of how mediocre the Xbox Series X showcase was today; we've seen more from Microsoft than we have from Sony so far.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

They'll price match the PS5

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@tormentos: You are the biggest clown on this board lol.

You have seen nothing from Sony except a logo and a Xbox Clone Controller and you blew your load over both.

Yet you want to know the price for something you will not buy because You’re insecurity is getting the best of you.

Torm you really are unhinged since Sony revealed they have an inferior 30% weaker console.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts
@ConanTheStoner said:

My condolences Tormo.

Kinda shocking how badly he takes the PS5 losing the power crown lol.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@MonsieurX said:

It started the day Sony revealed its PS5 specs, and will continue long into next gen.

Level 2 has started then

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@MonsieurX said:
@i_p_daily said:
@MonsieurX said:

Level 2 has started then

Nah we're waaaaaay past lvl 2, we're currently at lvl 11, watch out he's gonna blow...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

They will unveil the price when Sony finds out how to not overheat their 9.2tflops console 😊

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#19 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69353 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

My condolences Tormo.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

Price is more like a E3 detail. Lets get through June before the panic starts

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

Xbox series X is $ 600, LockHeart is $ 300 if it even exist, PS 5 $ 400 there now you know

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hardwenzen

Price will be $550. PS5 will undercut it by $50, and sell for $500. LockHeart will undercut the PS5 by $100 and sell for $400.

Over 12tflops of juice for $550 is more than worth it. Shitty cellphones that everyone upgrades for no reason cost almost twice as much.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#23 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Price will be $550. PS5 will undercut it by $50, and sell for $500. LockHeart will undercut the PS5 by $100 and sell for $400.

Over 12tflops of juice for $550 is more than worth it. Shitty cellphones that everyone upgrades for no reason cost almost twice as much.

That gets repeatably claimed time and time again, it isn't a fucking phone. $550? Won't sell that much, you know it, I know it and the whole fucking planet knows it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hardwenzen

@Random_Matt said:
@hardwenzen said:

That gets repeatably claimed time and time again, it isn't a fucking phone. $550? Won't sell that much, you know it, I know it and the whole fucking planet knows it.

Don't agree. In 2006 that price may've been ridiculous, but not anymore (minus the corona bullshit we're in right now). Its pretty clear that MS does not give two shits how many sexbox's sell when they have the other cheaper console for the masses. They preserve the power advantage which is pretty darn important these days, because of youtube alone. All the comparisons sell consoles, even to casuals, and if we begin seeing a bunch of stable 60fps vs high 40's, you can bet your ass the sexbox will be pretty popular, even at $550. Not to mention that MS wants as many people in their ecosystem as possible, and what's better than being able to offer a high performance system for those who care about fps/visuals and at the same time, offer a cheap console for those who know nothing else but CoD and Fortnite. Its a winner strategy every launch system should have. If you do this, nobody can bitch about the $550 price tag because a cheaper system is also available, which will allow you to play the same games.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

Cows terrified of XBSX price.It’s Lockhart you 1 system non gamers who concern themselves with sales should worry about HaH

Buy both and Plug in and play......sad acts

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

It’ll be under a thousand dollars. Now go, save that amount and you’ll have enough for the system, a few games, an online subscription, and a Big Mac meal.

You’re welcome.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9814 Posts

@tormentos: After this post, I would say that social distancing has taken its toll on you..... but somehow I get the feeling you're kinda used to being on your own.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 sealionact

@Juub1990: Tormenteds posts have become like those roast shows, where everybody takes turns making fun of someone famous and likeable while they sit there listening...apart from the fact that tormy is neither likeable nor famous.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

OP does not even seem pro Playstation but just anti Xbox. It is like his hobby is not a love of a certain gaming style but more his hobby is hating a certain gaming style.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sealionact

@BenjaminBanklin: Yeah, ms invested God knows how much time, effort and money just so DF would be impressed.

My eyes are rolling all over the damn place.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 tormentos

@i_p_daily:

No I want to know the price because according to you lemmings MS is very open and is sharing everything while Sony is bad and shares nothing,so what will be the price?

Why hide it we already know everything else.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#32 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@sealionact said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Yeah, ms invested God knows how much time, effort and money just so DF would be impressed.

yeah well it's hard to undo what they fucked up with the launch of the xbox one. I mean if this wasn't ms, they could have just rolled over and died, but of course, a normal company wouldn't be as megalomaniac as ms and wouldn't try something as bold as the kinect.

Allthough I wonder how disconnected you must be from reality, if you actually thought a camera on your face while watching tv was going to be something people wanted.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tormentos

@davillain-

I have owned all Xbox consoles on launch but the Xbox one,who say I will not get one?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 tormentos

@Juub1990:

For the Xbox one it was on June,but this is a NEW MS according to lemmings,for example on this day back on 2013 the Xbox one official specs and console design were unknown While on the PS side almost everything was known since February but the console design.

So since we establish that this is a new MS open and transparent I ask where the price is since they have been ask directly already several times.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DaVillain  Moderator

@tormentos said:

@davillain-

I have owned all Xbox consoles on launch but the Xbox one,who say I will not get one?

But does it really matter as of now? No point talking about pricing until both PS5/XSX reveal their prices to discuss. But hey, you do you I guess🤷‍♂️

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44021 Posts

I'll take two please. :P

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#37 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

How's that PS5 price coming? JFC...

Sorry that all cows have to go on is a logo, the controller, and that Sony's got you deluded into thinking that secret sauce SSD speeds is going to somehow close the hardware gap between the two consoles.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 sealionact

@commander: Thing is, it was a pretty obvious thing to push (Kinect 2). The original kinect was the fastest selling consumer electronic device ever, outselling the iPhone and iPad. Something like 25m units sold. At the time, motion gaming was booming with Wii, and cameras in smart TVs were everywhere.

Yes, they got it wrong by bundling and making kinect mandatory...but I can understand why they thought it would work given the success of kinect 1.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#39  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@sealionact said:

@commander: Thing is, it was a pretty obvious thing to push (Kinect 2). The original kinect was the fastest selling consumer electronic device ever, outselling the iPhone and iPad. Something like 25m units sold. At the time, motion gaming was booming with Wii, and cameras in smart TVs were everywhere.

Yes, they got it wrong by bundling and making kinect mandatory...but I can understand why they thought it would work given the success of kinect 1.

it wasn't really booming anymore then, maybe it still had a lot of potential if the system was able to support vr, but it was too weak for that.

it could have been somewhat successfull i suppose but the mandatory, and always online defenitely was the nail in the coffin.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BenjaminBanklin

@sealionact said:

Xbox doesn't make a profit, It's never remained anything but a bored side project for Microsoft. Hell, it's ego and pride that keeps them coming back, because it damn sure isn't money. They already have more than they know what to do with, and still can't figure this console market out.

If you think the Series X is going to do massive business at a high price, then I'll have some of those bath salts you're smoking. All you have to do is look back at the X1X. That console didn't do shit for MS despite power, and Xbox One dutifully remained in third place still.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts

@tormentos said:

They'll announce that at the last minute. Sony made adjustments to their PS4 price directly after the Xbone announcement to be more competitive at E3, after MS bungled their announcement and told everyone it was going to cost a ton. Sony was also going to have a peripheral included I think, but they saw which way the wind was blowing and dumped quickly to undercut the price of the Xbox One.

Since they want to out do each other, it's highly unlikely that that will be revealed early, to prevent their competitor from one upping them.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

Why are you so shook?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

Damn dude is just an absolute mess. Somebody tell him. Anyone please stop him...............

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 sealionact

@BenjaminBanklin: Like I said...all this effort for shits and giggles. Xbox sells 45 - 50m consoles, has 90m live members, 10m gamepass subscribers and is still losing money (But I dont have a source for that)

They designed and researched xsx just for the prestige of having the worlds most powerful console, and ms gave xbox the green light to lose money...because that's how ms became one of the most successful companies in history.

Makes sense to me.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@Nonstop-Madness said:

They'll price match the PS5

Yeah, that's what I think, too.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#46 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6082 Posts

@tormentos: Are you at least impressed by what Microsoft reviled next generation game play?? Curious as to what you thought?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 BenjaminBanklin

@sealionact said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Like I said...all this effort for shits and giggles. Xbox sells 45 - 50m consoles, has 90m live members, 10m gamepass subscribers and is still losing money (But I dont have a source for that)

They designed and researched xsx just for the prestige of having the worlds most powerful console, and ms gave xbox the green light to lose money...because that's how ms became one of the most successful companies in history.

Makes sense to me.

You know they lost up to 7 billion on the first Xbox, right? What you're saying is exactly what's happening. To the point where Phil Spencer is saying don't worry about how much money they're spending, just play the games. Even Mike Ybarra, the former marketing exec at Xbox says the kind of money they lose on Xbox consoles is a mere "rounding error" compared to other platform holders.

Xbox is god damn near a charity at this point. Hell, I wonder why you people even have to pay for Xboxes at all. I'd be demanding them for free. 🤣 Like I say, it's pride that's the reason why there's still an Xbox brand going.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 sealionact

@BenjaminBanklin: I get it, ms are purposefully losing money, and we should ask ms for free consoles.

Perfectly reasonable point of view.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 BenjaminBanklin

@sealionact said:

@BenjaminBanklin: I get it, ms are purposefully losing money, and we should ask ms for free consoles.

Yeah, you should. But I forget this is the same group of fans that argue for playing free-to-play games behind an Xbox Live Gold paywall.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44021 Posts

@sealionact said:

To be fair, yes, look at GamePass, I almost, almost that is but not quite, feel guilty paying only tiny a fraction in dollars for what the service is worth. lol

Thank you MS, always for the gamerzzz... Jazz. :P