When will Xbox 360 get a real high quality killer app?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Ramirez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 -Ramirez-
Member since 2006 • 1459 Posts
?

Perfect Dark Zero was garbage and sold little. GRAW wasn't exclusive. RS Vegas was on PC as well. Oblivion was also on PC. And the only game that still is exclusive (Gears of War), well every open minded , real gamer and manticore can see that game has mediocre gameplay.

So when will the Xbox 360 get a killer app that not only sells well but also is exclusive and has decent quality? No Gears of War isn't that game, it had horrific gameplay. So anyone care to fill me in?
Shadow_op

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Shadow_op
Member since 2006 • 4566 Posts
Mass Effect /thread
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 dhjohns
Member since 2003 • 5105 Posts
?

Perfect Dark Zero was garbage and sold little. GRAW wasn't exclusive. RS Vegas was on PC as well. Oblivion was also on PC. And the only game that still is exclusive (Gears of War), well every open minded , real gamer and manticore can see that game has mediocre gameplay.

So when will the Xbox 360 get a killer app that not only sells well but also is exclusive and has decent quality? No Gears of War isn't that game, it had horrific gameplay. So anyone care to fill me in?
-Ramirez-
Go away! When you you have a real high quality post?
Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Dr_DudeMan
Member since 2006 • 2794 Posts
?

-Ramirez-
Wow cows really are retarded.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

There's no point.  Anytime it gets a killer app, you'd just call it garbage like you are doing for Gears.  The game has gotten incredible reviews at most sites, is selling incredibly well, and has won tons of awards from the gaming world.  I think that speaks for itself.

-Ramirez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Ramirez-
[QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Mass Effect /thread

As my list of facts said, that will flop hard. Try again.
Fusible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Fusible
Member since 2005 • 2828 Posts
?

-Ramirez-
4 million owners of that game think otherwise cow, it smells like flamebait to me. But this is why it sucks, huh. LINK  Oh yeah, and for your information GRAW was an exclusive since every level on the 360 was different from the PC. Not the same game, not the same story.
Avatar image for Riviera_Phantom
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 Riviera_Phantom
Member since 2006 • 3658 Posts
Gears of WAr is a killer app you nonse. What is a killer app? a game that recieves amazing amount of praise and sells little?(Okami) or sell well and is pile of crap?(50 cent).....or do you mean both? Gears falls into that catagory wether you agree or not. You fail.
Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Dr_DudeMan
[QUOTE="-Ramirez-"][QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Mass Effect /thread

List of facts? You just made yourself sound even more retarded. How old are you? Sounds like you havent been playing videogames very long. Or did your country just start getting consoles Ramirez?
chumpion69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 chumpion69
Member since 2004 • 2115 Posts
Obviously never.  Clearly the 360 is just a console that plays games most peoples' PC's cant play and therefore has no good games. 
Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Dr_DudeMan
Obviously never. Clearly the 360 is just a console that plays games most peoples' PC's cant play and therefore has no good games. chumpion69
I will assume this is sarcasm and laugh with you, not at you.
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nanomecha4
Member since 2007 • 458 Posts
[QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Mass Effect /thread

Will flop hard. The search continues...
Shadow_op

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Shadow_op

may I see that list?
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dhjohns

You had a list of facts or just utterances from a fanboy. Me thinks it is the latter.
-Ramirez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Ramirez-
Gears of War only got high reviews because people fell for it's visuals and forget about the horrific gameplay behind it. :lol: Any real gamer who has played Gears of War knows it is terrible and it has only got awards because it looks good.
Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

Ok, you can give up now. Gears already proved it's the best selling 360 game to date. Not counting the 3 Burger King games which were combined sales, not individual sales.

Plus there is many games that sold over 1 million units on the 360. There in and of themselves smaller killer apps. Why else would they sell so much with such a small install base?

Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Dr_DudeMan
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Mass Effect /thread

Bookmarked for future ownage. Bioware has yet to flop cows. Does anyone know a forum where I can go to get away from these 12 year old cows.
V_Zarnold_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 V_Zarnold_N
Member since 2006 • 1272 Posts

There's no point.  Anytime it gets a killer app, you'd just call it garbage like you are doing for Gears.  The game has gotten incredible reviews at most sites, is selling incredibly well, and has won tons of awards from the gaming world.  I think that speaks for itself.

sonicare
come now we all know that Gears of War sucked and thats why people still continue to buy it and play it... thats why it got GOTY, thats why its outsold and ps3 or wii game to date... yep it sucks and we all know it. kinda like halo 2 bill gates bought all the copies for himself so that it would make MS look awesome
Cpt_Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#19 Cpt_Apollo
Member since 2006 • 1311 Posts

What in the world are you talking about. Have you even played Gears?
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 nanomecha4
Member since 2007 • 458 Posts
[QUOTE="Dr_DudeMan"][QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Mass Effect /thread

Bookmarked for future ownage. Bioware has yet to flop cows. Does anyone know a forum where I can go to get away from these 12 year old cows.

Bioware had Star Wars license with KOTOR....no more STar Wars license...mass effect is a bird without wings.
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dhjohns

Cocadisilva or whoever you are just stop. GOW is a killer app, but not the only one 360 has. I like my PS3, when it gets some games, RFOM is a good shooter, but innovative or a syatem seller, no.
Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Dr_DudeMan
Gears of War only got high reviews because people fell for it's visuals and forget about the horrific gameplay behind it. :lol: Any real gamer who has played Gears of War knows it is terrible and it has only got awards because it looks good.-Ramirez-
Gears of War only got high reviews because people fell for it's visuals and forget about the horrific gameplay behind it. :lol: Any real gamer who has played Gears of War knows it is terrible and it has only got awards because it looks good.-Ramirez-
I guarantee I am more real a gamer then you will ever be. And gears is really really fun. So go play your precious resistance. Go cow. Go back to your precious grill.
-Ramirez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -Ramirez-

Ok, you can give up now. Gears already proved it's the best selling 360 game to date. Not counting the 3 Burger King games which were combined sales, not individual sales.

Plus there is many games that sold over 1 million units on the 360. There in and of themselves smaller killer apps. Why else would they sell so much with such a small install base?

Truth_Hurts_U
Because the 360 fanbase is mostly insecure lemkids who run out and buy any game that makes them feel older than 12 years old when they play it, hence why all those millions of lemkids bought and are still buying Gears of War.
Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Dr_DudeMan
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="Dr_DudeMan"][QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Mass Effect /thread

Bioware had Star Wars license with KOTOR....no more STar Wars license...mass effect is a bird without wings.

Are you kidding me? No more star wars license? They declined KOTOR 2 because they wanted to pursue there own interests not limited in the star wars universe. But you were probably 5 when that happened so you wouldnt remember.
Shadow_op

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Shadow_op

Halo 3...Gears of War 2....Forza Motorsport 2....Crackdown....Blue Dragon....Command & Conquer....Eternal Sonata....Bioshock....Kane & Lynch: Deadmen...Hour of Victory....Fable 2....Timeshift.....Huxley.... Need anymore?
Dr_Corndog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Dr_Corndog
Member since 2004 • 3245 Posts
"Every open-minded, real gamer and manticore can see that game has mediocre gameplay" *Falls over laughing*
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 dhjohns
[QUOTE="Truth_Hurts_U"]

-Ramirez-
Because the 360 fanbase is mostly insecure lemkids who run out and buy any game that makes them feel older than 12 years old when they play it, hence why all those millions of lemkids bought and are still buying Gears of War.

Are these facts too?
chumpion69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 chumpion69
Member since 2004 • 2115 Posts
We're feeding a troll.
Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Dr_DudeMan
[QUOTE="Cpt_Apollo"][QUOTE="-Ramirez-"][QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Mass Effect /thread

Clearly he hasnt. Fanboys dont actually play the games they diss and praise. They just do it because they are brand loyal dumba$$es.
cakeorrdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 cakeorrdeath
Member since 2006 • 19079 Posts
Gears of War is a multi-award winning multi-platinum title. It is a high quality killer app by any measure.
-Ramirez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 -Ramirez-
[QUOTE="-Ramirez-"][QUOTE="Truth_Hurts_U"]

dhjohns

Are these facts too?

Of course kiddo. I only speak the unbiased truth.
Shadow_op

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Shadow_op
[QUOTE="Dr_DudeMan"][QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Mass Effect /thread

click the link in my sig.
Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Dr_DudeMan
[QUOTE="Truth_Hurts_U"]

-Ramirez-

Actually, polls have shown that the average 360 owner is 27 and the average ps3 owner is 16. So, I ask you Ramirez, who has more kids playing? And why is the youngest person on my friends list 18 out of my 60 or so friends?
Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

-Ramirez-

Where do you think these "kids" get $487.60 (plus tax) to get a 360 and Gears?

You should ask yourself... When will PS3 get a real high quality killer app?

Nugtoka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Nugtoka
Member since 2003 • 1812 Posts
I don't count PC when it comes to exclusives I gave up on PC's a long time ago.
-Ramirez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 -Ramirez-
[QUOTE="Dr_DudeMan"][QUOTE="Cpt_Apollo"][QUOTE="-Ramirez-"][QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Mass Effect /thread

Clearly he hasnt. Fanboys dont actually play the games they diss and praise. They just do it because they are brand loyal dumba$$es.

People are making this mistake again. :lol:
Shadow_op

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Shadow_op
strangely....he hasn't yet responded to this.... [QUOTE="Shadow_op"][QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="Shadow_op"]Mass Effect /thread

Halo 3...Gears of War 2....Forza Motorsport 2....Crackdown....Blue Dragon....Command & Conquer....Eternal Sonata....Bioshock....Kane & Lynch: Deadmen...Hour of Victory....Fable 2....Timeshift.....Huxley.... Need anymore?

Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Dr_DudeMan
[QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="-Ramirez-"][QUOTE="Truth_Hurts_U"]

-Ramirez-

Are these facts too?

Lol! I am done talking to this third world twelve year old.
Fusible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 Fusible
Member since 2005 • 2828 Posts
[QUOTE="Truth_Hurts_U"]

-Ramirez-

God of War sucked, and you don't hear me complaining. GOW 2 will flop to come March. So whats your point.:shock:
-Ramirez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 -Ramirez-

Dr_DudeMan

Actually, polls have shown that the average 360 owner is 27 and the average ps3 owner is 16. So, I ask you Ramirez, who has more kids playing? And why is the youngest person on my friends list 18 out of my 60 or so friends?

Obviously they must have only asked 1 or 2 people how old they were in the 360 fanbase because 98% are 13 or under, guaranteed.
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 dhjohns
[QUOTE="dhjohns"][QUOTE="-Ramirez-"][QUOTE="Truth_Hurts_U"]

-Ramirez-

Are these facts too?

OK "kiddo", glad to see you speak the unbiased truth, butover here in reality "kiddo" you are spewing fanboyisms at a such a high rate that we "lemkids" can't keep up with. Why aren't you playing PS3's killer app. Oh wait, it doesn't have one. Doh!
LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#42 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

:lol: @ cows denying Gears' greatness!

Gears of War is a killer app. Live with it, cows.

Kwazy1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Kwazy1981
Member since 2005 • 1071 Posts
name a game similar to gears with better gameplay nublet.
-Ramirez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 -Ramirez-

Fusible

God of War sucked, and you don't hear me complaining. GOW 2 will flop to come March. So whats your point.:shock:

I know God of War sucks. :| What has this got to do with anything?