When will Xbone catch a break?

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
#1 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (6791 posts) -

Each day, a new blow to the Xbone loyalists. Let's not forget its same price as Quad, yet still suffering Sony's relentless judgement.

Not too long ago, I asked if the "newer" devkits will help performance, and was met with a resounding, yet empty boastful "YES!" from lem squad. But now with new updates, it seems its back to 720P/30FPS

Gota admit, I'm slightly tickled by all this fail from MS, considering how much they lied and tricked us. However, when will the bone catch a break? This is sad...

#2 Posted by Shewgenja (19108 posts) -

They really needed a bombshell at E3.

#3 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (6791 posts) -

aaaaand they just lost another exclusive (Ryse) while I was making this thread.

HOT DAYUMN!

#4 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

Whenever Halo MCC/Halo 5 (and probably Gears) comes out

#5 Posted by clyde46 (49050 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Implying those don't come to PC.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
#6 Edited by chikenfriedrice (13561 posts) -

720P/30FPS? What are you on about?

Destiny has been upgraded.....just found out Diablo has been upgraded.....obviously something helped with that.

#7 Edited by Blabadon (33030 posts) -

Still not as bad as Sony's doing with a system of theirs.

#8 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25834 posts) -

Your show of concern is dripping with sincerity.

Don't know or care all that much, I'm not set on owning more than one console. If it continues this seemingly chronic streak of underwhelm I won't buy one.

#9 Posted by StormyJoe (7559 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

Each day, a new blow to the Xbone loyalists. Let's not forget its same price as Quad, yet still suffering Sony's relentless judgement.

Not too long ago, I asked if the "newer" devkits will help performance, and was met with a resounding, yet empty boastful "YES!" from lem squad. But now with new updates, it seems its back to 720P/30FPS

Gota admit, I'm slightly tickled by all this fail from MS, considering how much they lied and tricked us. However, when will the bone catch a break? This is sad...

Trollbait thread.

What's the matter, cows? Can't find any negative spin articles lately?

#10 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

Hey, they said MCC wouldn't be on PC! And that's worked out so far :P

#11 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (6791 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Those just might come to PC aswell..

#12 Edited by hehe101 (730 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

Destiny has been upgraded.....just found out Diablo has been upgraded.....obviously something helped with that.

Don't even try, they'll ignore this post

#13 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (6791 posts) -
@Blabadon said:

This post is dripping with sadness. Even lemming trollery has lost its touch as of late...

Sidenote: Does MS know what an exclusive is?

#14 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (6791 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

You boast about this game being 1080P?

#15 Edited by chikenfriedrice (13561 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

true

#16 Edited by Blabadon (33030 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro: The Vita. Nothing sad about my post (especially considering I own one and you don't). Doing much worse than the One, and yep, it's Sony's product.

Remember the last thread you posted where your own link said you sounded stupid?

Edit: Also let's not imply the PS4 has any great exclusives.

#17 Posted by chikenfriedrice (13561 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

You guys boasted when it wasn't....right? lol can't have it both ways.

#18 Posted by StormyJoe (7559 posts) -

@hehe101 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Of course they will. It blows up their fantasy world.

#19 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (6791 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@Douevenlift_bro: The Vita. Nothing sad about my post (especially considering I own one and you don't). Doing much worse than the One, and yep, it's Sony's product.

Remember the last thread you posted where your own link said you sounded stupid?

This is even more sad..

Playstation 4 is the console at hand. Xbone is its "rival" . Understood lemrod?

#20 Posted by clone01 (27038 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@Blabadon said:

This post is dripping with sadness. Even lemming trollery has lost its touch as of late...

And you're any different?

#21 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@Blabadon said:

Do you fanboys know what an exclusive is?

#22 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (6791 posts) -
@chikenfriedrice said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

boasted? We laughed. Xbone needed a patch to run Diablo 3 at 1080P. Bro, That's SAD.

#23 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

boasted? We laughed. Xbone needed a patch to run Diablo 3 at 1080P. Bro, That's SAD.

Multiple PS4 games needed patches to run games at 1080p...

#24 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Blabadon said:

This is even more sad..

I didn't know blab is a lem.

Huh, you learn something new every day

#25 Posted by chikenfriedrice (13561 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

But your thread claims 720P/30FPS and the changes have done nothing. Also the X1 does have the best looking console game lol

And Drive Club needs a patch for weather.....whats your point? lol

#26 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

Uhm... When you lift I guess ?

#27 Posted by Blabadon (33030 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Blabadon said:

This is even more sad..

Let's go point by point and see what you respond. Because let's be honest here, it's you vs a bunch of sane people in this thread

Exhibit 1) Since you're clearly arguing business because the PS4 has no great exclusives (it doesn't), you'll look at Sony's main systems as a whole. Not this rival bullshit because yes, that is bullshit lol. Sony's doing great with PS4 sales and can't do shit with the Vita. You think Microsoft can't catch a break, look at Sony. They can't either.

Exhibit 2) Questions that you'll give bullshit answers to

• What the **** is a lemrod?
  • Do you own more PlayStation systems than me? I own a PS1, 2, 3, 4, PSPgo, and a Vita. What's your number?
  • What's your PSN ID?
  • If you care about resolution, why don't you game on PC, say five years ago?

Exhibit 3) You must not have gamed on a PS3 ever if 720p or 30FPS aren't your thing. Unless you did. Did you?

#28 Posted by intotheminx (2579 posts) -

When certain titles are released. Halo, Gears, QB, and a proper Fable.

#29 Posted by intotheminx (2579 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@lostrib said:

Those just might come to PC aswell..

If the next Gears looks good and is on PC all my incentive to own a Xbox One will be out the window.

#30 Posted by clone01 (27038 posts) -

Doueventry_Bro?

#31 Posted by parkurtommo (28295 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

"You criticized me before because the thing I defend was so bad, but now you still criticize me because it's still bad (but slightly better!!)."

God damn.

#32 Edited by Cloud_imperium (14348 posts) -

Both X1 and PS4 will have good games in the future and that's all what matters . If you are playing on consoles for graphics then you are doing it wrong . And all of those timed Xbox exclusive games are still not coming to PS4 any time soon . Same may happen the other way around as well .

It would've been nice if both consoles were a bit more powerful though .

#33 Posted by Spitfire-Six (1378 posts) -

Lost rib is in here killing fanboys? wtf is going on today

#34 Posted by chikenfriedrice (13561 posts) -

@parkurtommo said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

"You criticized me before because the thing I defend was so bad, but now you still criticize me because it's still bad (but slightly better!!)."

God damn.

What makes it bad? It's the same as the PS4 version.....It's pretty simple....when it wasn't 1080P cows talked shit....now that it is 1080P they talk shit about how its nothing special to be 1080P. The argument keeps changing.

#35 Posted by parkurtommo (28295 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

@parkurtommo said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

God damn.

What makes it bad? It's the same as the PS4 version.....It's pretty simple....when it wasn't 1080P cows talked shit....now that it is 1080P they talk shit about how its nothing special to be 1080P. The argument keeps changing.

No, it's the same argument; that the Xbone is bad. Before it was bad, now it's still bad, but not as bad. Still bad.

#36 Posted by chikenfriedrice (13561 posts) -

@parkurtommo: Oh I got it.....you are one of them. No need talking in circles then.

#37 Posted by Chutebox (43298 posts) -

How did MS lie and trick anyone?

#38 Posted by Netret0120 (3475 posts) -

They will catch one if the PS4 ceases to exist. Basically never:-P

#39 Edited by parkurtommo (28295 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

@parkurtommo: Oh I got it.....you are one of them. No need talking in circles then.

Congratulations, you just made yourself look even more stupid. "Oh no I can't defend my system, better call him names"

I'm not a cow if that's what you think. I just pointed out your statement as nonsensical, which it still is.

#40 Posted by chikenfriedrice (13561 posts) -

@parkurtommo said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Congratulations, you just made yourself look even more stupid. "Oh no I can't defend my system, better call him names"

I'm not a cow if that's what you think. I just pointed out your statement as nonsensical, which it still is.

When did I call you names? I am basically saying whatever I say it doesn't matter to you, so why talk to you? Can't really talk to a person that already has their mind made up. You don't like the X1, good for you. Carry on.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#41 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (12686 posts) -

Cows are mad, they have no games.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
#42 Edited by slimdogmilionar (971 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

Both X1 and PS4 will have good games in the future and that's all what matters . If you are playing on consoles for graphics then you are doing it wrong . And all of those timed Xbox exclusive games are still not coming to PS4 any time soon . Same may happen the other way around as well .

Best answer

</thread>

#43 Edited by blackace (23576 posts) -
@Douevenlift_bro said:

Right, that's why Diablo 3 and Destiny went from 900P to 1080P. LMAO!! Next SDK is in October and then another one in Spring 2015 which will bring DX12 and full Cloud to XB1. XB1 is just getting started.

I'm slightly tickles at how dumb your troll thread is. Do some research next time. When are biased crying cows going to give it a rest and stop embarrassing themselves on SW. Probably never. Kids will be kids.

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Cows are mad, they have no games.

Cows are mad because with every SDK update release, the performance gap is closing. This is just the beginning. When was the last time a 720P game was announced for the XB1? lol!! Just about every game is 1080P now or is being upgraded to 1080P. Cows mad and will try to find other ways to bash the XB1 once that gap is gone. lol!!

#44 Edited by sailor232 (6762 posts) -

@slimdogmilionar said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Best answer

</thread>

Agreed /Thread.

#45 Edited by Alcapello (1396 posts) -

Wait until E3 lemming, maybe something then..

#46 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (6791 posts) -

So TLHBO ? yes. As usual.

#47 Posted by cainetao11 (32732 posts) -

I don't think it will "catch a break". It will just push along with its games like Sunset, Quantum, Halo 5, New Gears, Scalebound and if you like gaming and aren't sucking on a corporate penis, you may want to play games regardless of what company makes the console. I am getting a PS4, after buying an X1. I am a lem mainly because my favorite game series is on the xbox and I am American. But I have never let that stop me from buying and playing games on PlayStation. But some people love that corporate pole.

#48 Edited by cainetao11 (32732 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@clyde46 said:

@lostrib said:

Hey, they said MCC wouldn't be on PC! And that's worked out so far :P

Also the games that went to PC weren't first party.

#49 Posted by R3FURBISHED (12379 posts) -

PlayStation fanboys on this board! First it is 100% all Sony and PlayStation all the time, then it is bashing non-PlayStation platforms 100% of the time, now they have resorted to worrying over non-PlayStation platforms?

Breeding the next gen Lemmings/Sheep right here right now!

#50 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2782 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Whats even more sad is that a first party Sony game....Drive Club can't even put in weather at launch and will do so sometime after words in the form of DLC!!! Oh but the mighty PS4!!!!! Seriously, Sony fanboy nation really, really needs to get a grip. If you notice it is you that are doing nothing but barking about this resolution crap. I own a X1 and love it. It is the true "next gen" console when you consider everything that it does and especially what it does that the PS3.5 doesn't! Again, if you want to be a graphics whore, go buy a gaming PC! 1080p is nothing new and wasn't that a 900p game (Ryse) that just won an award for best graphics???