When was nintendo's peak?

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By inb4uall

Poll When was nintendo's peak? (92 votes)

NES 10%
SNES/Gameboy 49%
N64/Gameboy color 16%
Gamecube/Gameboy Advance 8%
Wii/DS 14%
Current Day (Wii U/3DS) 3%

I'm interested in the division among nintendo fans and their favorite consoles.

inb4 this isn't a SW topic. It's just a civil war instead of a war against other factions.

• 
inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

Personally I think it was the GC/GBA era. The GBA and Gamecube were BOTH amazing.

Anyway I made this because I find conversations among sheep very interesting. When you ask people what their favorite zelda, mario, metroid, or pokemon is you always get a wide spread of answers.

AppleBeatsPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By AppleBeatsPC
Member since 2013 • 148 Posts

@inb4uall said:

Personally I think it was the GC/GBA era. The GBA and Gamecube were BOTH amazing.

Anyway I made this because I find conversations among sheep very interesting. When you ask people what their favorite zelda, mario, metroid, or pokemon is you always get a wide spread of answers.

It was a good era, but when Xbox came out it completely mopped up the floor and put the GC in 3rd place behind the PS2.. GBA was Okay

I feel N64 and GBC were both great. I to this day still play my N64 and my GBC still plays the same old great games.

Nintendo killed itself by not keeping up graphically, or through playing online.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Hmm, SNES was my favorite all time console, but the GBA was my favorite handheld.

Voting SNES/Gameboy.

SNES will always be it for me. Part nostalgia, part awesome sauce. Though it wasn't just Nintendos doing, sure they were on fire with their games, but so was all of their 3rd party partners. Squaresoft, Capcom, Konami, all operating at their peak. It was the Godsole of consoles.

Personal preference aside, Wii/DS was their real peak.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@applebeatspc said:

@inb4uall said:

It was a good era, but when Xbox came out it completely mopped up the floor and put the GC in 3rd place behind the PS2.. GBA was Okay

I feel N64 and GBC were both great. I to this day still play my N64 and my GBC still plays the same old great games.

Nintendo killed itself by not keeping up graphically, or through playing online.

I'm talking more about library then sales. Because lets face it we're talking about the past. Sales only matter in the present because the more your system sells the more devs will be inclined to put their games on it. After news systems come out who really gives a crap? Library is what you judge past systems on.

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

When Mario Kart Wii outsold GTA IV and every analyst/forum dweller's jaw dropped.

AppleBeatsPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AppleBeatsPC
Member since 2013 • 148 Posts

@LordQuorthon said:

When Mario Kart Wii outsold GTA IV and every analyst/forum dweller's jaw dropped.

Because GTAIV came out on 3 platforms... Mario Kart appeals to kids 3+, so no one was surprised...or at least I wasn't.

drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

In quality, Gamecube era. In popularity, NES/SNES.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#8 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

SNES.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

All out domination + the birth of many classic franchises + ushering in a new era of gaming. = NES

Pure bad ass console with the best aging library = SNES

3D gaming standard setter = N64

A few of the best games ever made with a few other gems here and there = GCN

Cash printer = Wii

I'm voting NES, but the SNES is still #1 for me.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

As a hardware developer, it was the Gamecube/GBA era. As a software developer, they have never been as good as they are today.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

SNES was the peak. N64 was slightly below that and then Gamecube just shit all over our childhoods.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@applebeatspc said:

@LordQuorthon said:

Because GTAIV came out on 3 platforms... Mario Kart appeals to kids 3+, so no one was surprised...or at least I wasn't.

...your point?

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

SNES.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

SNES followed closely by N64.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

SNES. After that Nintendo went down it's "lets screw up the controller" path, and lost final fantasy. Since then it is a box you buy to play exclusives, and I don't really like Nintendo exclusives. Even if to this day I have a Pavlovian response to the announcement of a new Zelda game. Man I wish Nintendo wasn't so terrified of piracy.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17  Edited By princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

GameCube, hands-down their best console

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

lol someone actually voted current day and Wii. the day Nintendo abandoned gamers and made a console for your moms is the peak? really? ok.

SNES era easily. they dominated. N64 and Gamecube were good too, but they lost much ground for the rivals.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts
@groowagon said:

lol someone actually voted current day and Wii. the day Nintendo abandoned gamers and made a console for your moms is the peak? really? ok.

SNES era easily. they dominated. N64 and Gamecube were good too, but they lost much ground for the rivals.

If you actually looked at what Nintendo makes. They've never Abandoned Gamers.

Gamers Abandoned Nintendo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@LegatoSkyheart said:
@groowagon said:

i have been looking what nintendo makes. their IPs would be far better on a proper console than what they are on Wii. why do you think gamers abandoned nintendo?

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

What's so civil about war anyway?

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Super Nintendo. And it isn't even a contest here.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Personally I would say the Super Nintendo days with Gameboy.

As a company they peaked right before all the fad of the Wii died.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@AdobeArtist said:

Super Nintendo. And it isn't even a contest here.

I'm not disagreeing, but Nintendo was the "IT" thing in entertainment amongst children during the 80s. Nintendo was literally everywhere you turned your head.

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

@santoron said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 PurpleMan5000

@groowagon said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:
@groowagon said:

i have been looking what nintendo makes. their IPs would be far better on a proper console than what they are on Wii. why do you think gamers abandoned nintendo?

Nintendo's games on the Wii as a collective are better than they are on any other console they have ever created. The Wii U is already nearly as good, and it's not even 2 years old. Yes, the hardware is underpowered, but they are cranking games out at a high rate, and most of those games are high quality.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@groowagon said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:
@groowagon said:

Nintendo's games on the Wii as a collective are better than they are on any other console they have ever created. The Wii U is already nearly as good, and it's not even 2 years old. Yes, the hardware is underpowered, but they are cranking games out at a high rate, and most of those games are high quality.

seriously, what does Wii U have? nothing! Mario 3D is the only interesting game there at the moment imo. that's not much after 2 years...

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PurpleMan5000

@groowagon said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@groowagon said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:
@groowagon said:

seriously, what does Wii U have? nothing! Mario 3D is the only interesting game there at the moment imo. that's not much after 2 years...

It has Nintendo's best 2D and 3D Mario games, its best Pikmin game, a remake of its best Zelda game, its best Donkey Kong game, and at the end of this month, it will have what appears to be a shoe-in for its best kart racing game.

From a first party development standpoint, that's pretty good production and quality for a young system.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

As a gamer, the SNES was Nintendo's apex in my opinion. I liked the N64 quite a bit, but it was lacking in software quantity and was overshadowed by the PS1. The Wii was the first Nintendo hardware I owned since the N64 and, for me, it was a waste of living room space.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Hmm.....Nintendo really only ruled through the NES era and to a degree the SNES era but their draconian exclusivity clauses were no longer able to hold other competitors at bay. Hell Sega gave them a run for their money with the Genesis. And then the Playstation happened.....big miscalculation on Nintendo's part their.....kind like seeing karma TBH....and while they are viable still....and I'm glad they still exist....they no longer lead.....except in the hand held market. That they do own.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@groowagon said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@groowagon said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:
@groowagon said:

It has Nintendo's best 2D and 3D Mario games, its best Pikmin game, a remake of its best Zelda game, its best Donkey Kong game, and at the end of this month, it will have what appears to be a shoe-in for its best kart racing game.

From a first party development standpoint, that's pretty good production and quality for a young system.

like i said, i agree on Mario. Pikmin? well yeah, maybe, but it's not my cup of tea. Zelda? it's a remake... it doesn't count. played it already on cube. donkey kong? that's SNES stuff right there. good nostalgy trip, but far from today's standards. mario kart? sure, looks nice, to be honest.

i'm talking about stuff like Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 4, Wind Waker, Killer 7 and Eternal Darkness. that's all absent.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PurpleMan5000

@groowagon said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@groowagon said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@groowagon said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:
@groowagon said:

like i said, i agree on Mario. Pikmin? well yeah, maybe, but it's not my cup of tea. Zelda? it's a remake... it doesn't count. played it already on cube. donkey kong? that's SNES stuff right there. good nostalgy trip, but far from today's standards. mario kart? sure, looks nice, to be honest.

i'm talking about stuff like Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 4, Wind Waker, Killer 7 and Eternal Darkness. that's all absent.

The console isn't even 2 years old yet. The content that they have already put out in such a short time span is pretty impressive. Also, we are talking about Nintendo as a whole, not just the Wii U. Look at what they have released on the 3DS over that same span.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

For me personally it was with the NES.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 PurpleMan5000

Also,

@groowagon said:

@groowagon said:

donkey kong? that's SNES stuff right there.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LegatoSkyheart

@groowagon said:

(1) i have been looking what nintendo makes. their IPs would be far better on a proper console than what they are on Wii.

(2) why do you think gamers abandoned nintendo?

1. You could also say Gears of War would have faired better on a Playstation or Infamous could have easily done much better if it was on Xbox. Would Skyward Sword done much better if it was on a PS3 using Move instead of the Wii using Motion Plus? What would Donkey Kong look like if it was the 360? I'll tell you what it would have looked like, like Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Regardless of the Power of a console Nintendo's IPs would do well and look well and run well on whatever specs they have to offer, I mean just look at Pikmin 3.

2. I think your statement about Nintendo's IPs being better off on a "Proper" console should tell you everything why I think Gamers have abandoned Nintendo. I know Nintendo hasn't Abandoned Gamers because they got exclusive rights to Monster Hunter, They got Activision to Remake Goldeneye, They're pumped out games like Skyward Sword, The Last Story, Xenoblade, Pandora's Tower, Metroid Prime 3 (and rereleased 1&2 for the trilogy), Donkey Kong, and more recently they got Bayonetta 2 exclusively for WiiU and are holding a invitational Smash Bros. Tournament at E3 this year.

Nintendo has NEVER left the Gamer, They however expanded to cater to other audiences with games like Wiisports and Wiifit, but making those games does not mean they completely Abandoned the Gamer considering they continually give us games like Fire Emblem Awakening and Kid Icarus Uprising.

However despite all of this, the audience however has spoken, The 3DS is King and the WiiU is garbage, even after making gems like Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World WiiU is still not a satisfying object for the Gamer. WiiU sales are worse than the Gamecube and that says a lot. Nintendo will continue to pump out those games the Hardcore will want like Smash Bros. and Zelda, and there's no doubt those games will be nothing short of Fantastic, but There is a lot of people just like you that will continue to have the misconception that Nintendo has abandoned the Gamer and will not buy a Nintendo product because the controller wasn't the same as the one from Previous generations.

and That's why I think the Gamer has Abandoned Nintendo, The Sales reflect on my Opinion as well.

Wind Waker is there you ninny. We don't know if Nintendo is making a New Metroid. Eternal Darkness, Where were you when the developers asked for your help in their Kickstarters for the Second Game? Killer 7, that dude made No More Heroes on the Wii didn't he? and there's a Resident Evil on the WiiU.

If you're looking for legit awesome stuff for WiiU it's there, you just gotta get it.

Tekken Tag 2, Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed 3 & 4, Res Revelations, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, ZombiU, Ninja Gaiden 3, Darksiders 2, etc... There's a bunch of legit amazing sauce games for the WiiU, But it's clear you don't want none of that, after all No one bought a upgraded Deus Ex Human Revolution for WiiU saying it's a rip off, but would CLEARLY buy a "Trees Now move and we ruined Lara's face" upgrade of Tomb Raider for PS4 and Xbone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@groowagon said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@groowagon said:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

@groowagon said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:
@groowagon said:

The console isn't even 2 years old yet. The content that they have already put out in such a short time span is pretty impressive. Also, we are talking about Nintendo as a whole, not just the Wii U. Look at what they have released on the 3DS over that same span.

i know, and there is X coming soon too. it's just that i think their new console should've been more competent hardware-wise, so that those great exclusives could've been even greater.

"graphics don't make a game" true, but that's not the point. Wii U as a console is simply underwhelming despite the fact that they have a good selection of great franchises on it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@PurpleMan5000 said:

Also,

@groowagon said:

@groowagon said:

donkey kong? that's SNES stuff right there.

it's not SNES era anymore, now is it?

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

snes and gameboy colour are the 2 greatest gaming devices ninty ever created. snes has so many classic and gbc has pokemon yelllow

#enoughsaid

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

SNES

It all went donwhil after that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@groowagon said:

(1) i have been looking what nintendo makes. their IPs would be far better on a proper console than what they are on Wii.

(2) why do you think gamers abandoned nintendo?

1. You could also say Gears of War would have faired better on a Playstation or Infamous could have easily done much better if it was on Xbox. Would Skyward Sword done much better if it was on a PS3 using Move instead of the Wii using Motion Plus? What would Donkey Kong look like if it was the 360? I'll tell you what it would have looked like, like Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Regardless of the Power of a console Nintendo's IPs would do well and look well and run well on whatever specs they have to offer, I mean just look at Pikmin 3.

2. I think your statement about Nintendo's IPs being better off on a "Proper" console should tell you everything why I think Gamers have abandoned Nintendo. I know Nintendo hasn't Abandoned Gamers because they got exclusive rights to Monster Hunter, They got Activision to Remake Goldeneye, They're pumped out games like Skyward Sword, The Last Story, Xenoblade, Pandora's Tower, Metroid Prime 3 (and rereleased 1&2 for the trilogy), Donkey Kong, and more recently they got Bayonetta 2 exclusively for WiiU and are holding a invitational Smash Bros. Tournament at E3 this year.

Nintendo has NEVER left the Gamer, They however expanded to cater to other audiences with games like Wiisports and Wiifit, but making those games does not mean they completely Abandoned the Gamer considering they continually give us games like Fire Emblem Awakening and Kid Icarus Uprising.

However despite all of this, the audience however has spoken, The 3DS is King and the WiiU is garbage, even after making gems like Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World WiiU is still not a satisfying object for the Gamer. WiiU sales are worse than the Gamecube and that says a lot. Nintendo will continue to pump out those games the Hardcore will want like Smash Bros. and Zelda, and there's no doubt those games will be nothing short of Fantastic, but There is a lot of people just like you that will continue to have the misconception that Nintendo has abandoned the Gamer and will not buy a Nintendo product because the controller wasn't the same as the one from Previous generations.

and That's why I think the Gamer has Abandoned Nintendo, The Sales reflect on my Opinion as well.

Wind Waker is there you ninny. We don't know if Nintendo is making a New Metroid. Eternal Darkness, Where were you when the developers asked for your help in their Kickstarters for the Second Game? Killer 7, that dude made No More Heroes on the Wii didn't he? and there's a Resident Evil on the WiiU.

If you're looking for legit awesome stuff for WiiU it's there, you just gotta get it.

Tekken Tag 2, Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed 3 & 4, Res Revelations, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, ZombiU, Ninja Gaiden 3, Darksiders 2, etc... There's a bunch of legit amazing sauce games for the WiiU, But it's clear you don't want none of that, after all No one bought a upgraded Deus Ex Human Revolution for WiiU saying it's a rip off, but would CLEARLY buy a "Trees Now move and we ruined Lara's face" upgrade of Tomb Raider for PS4 and Xbone.

IT'S THE GODDAMN SAME GAME FFS! it doesn't count! i have played it, and i'm not getting a new console to play it again! i have PS3 sitting in a living room and collecting dust, and this new shiny console from Ninty is releasing LAST GEN games on it that i could have on PS3 too! WOOOOOOOOOOOW! impressive! i already got that multiplatform goodness on PC with superior graphics, so they simply don't justify the Wii U purchase for me! I NEED EXCLUSIVES.

Nintendo left the gamers by going with weak hardware, wich doesn't allow to do as much as more powerful hardware. that is what i mean. i don't mean that good games are impossible to make for it. it's also possible to still make great games for Gamecube hardware, but why are we not doing it? oh right, we have moved forward.

i was genuinely looking at Wii U not so long ago, simply because of it's famous franchises. i was disappointed to realize that there simply wasn't enough great exclusives that i could've justified the purchase for myself. if you disagree, then disagree, but this is how i feel about it.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

SNES obviously.

Chronno Trigger, Mario RPG, FFVI, Shadowrun, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter II, etc., etc.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

SNES - when they ruled gaming.

Wii/DS - when they ruled the market in sales.

hotdiddykong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#44  Edited By hotdiddykong
Member since 2007 • 2099 Posts

Its honestly hard to say.

By far the SNES was fantastic for Nintendo with the third party support and it continued down the line with all of their handhelds keeping the same quality to this day.

Console side, its hard to say, no matter what you say you liked, only the Wii brought Nintendo great success despite how many awesome games the N64, and Gamecube had, they were abysmall in sales and the Wii U is more or less falling in line with the N64 and Gamecube but gamers today just like to open their mouth louder with insults despite Nintendo trying to do what they can. Exclusives? You'll bitch about it, a game you asked for? It'll suck in sales.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Definitely Snes.

g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

Men and gamers = SNES/GB/N64
Kids and casuals = Wii/3DS

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LegatoSkyheart

@groowagon said:

IT'S THE GODDAMN SAME GAME FFS! it doesn't count! i have played it, and i'm not getting a new console to play it again! i have PS3 sitting in a living room and collecting dust, and this new shiny console from Ninty is releasing LAST GEN games on it that i could have on PS3 too! WOOOOOOOOOOOW! impressive! i already got that multiplatform goodness on PC with superior graphics, so they simply don't justify the Wii U purchase for me! I NEED EXCLUSIVES.

Nintendo left the gamers by going with weak hardware, wich doesn't allow to do as much as more powerful hardware. that is what i mean. i don't mean that good games are impossible to make for it. it's also possible to still make great games for Gamecube hardware, but why are we not doing it? oh right, we have moved forward.

i was genuinely looking at Wii U not so long ago, simply because of it's famous franchises. i was disappointed to realize that there simply wasn't enough great exclusives that i could've justified the purchase for myself. if you disagree, then disagree, but this is how i feel about it.

What you're spouting is Excuses when the fact of the matter is that all of those games you're waiting for are and have been on the WiiU from the get go. Those grand Exclusives you're waiting for are THERE.

1. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  2. New Super Mario Bros + Luigi U
  3. Pikmin 3
  4. Sonic Lost World
  5. ZombiU
  6. Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
  7. Super Mario 3D World
  8. The Wonderful 101

Those games are there dude, and there's some multiplats there as well, but wait you said you didn't want Last Gen Multiplats! But you want more games for WiiU. Contradiction much?

You're just making excuses so you won't actually say you don't want a WiiU. Simple. and We get it. It's not hard. WiiU is weak, it's not getting the big blockbuster games. There's no Titanfall or Second Son on that console so why bother? You don't want to wait till next year or Fall for Watchdogs, you want it now, And those are valid reasons to not get a WiiU. WiiU is weak, WiiU doesn't have the same Online Community the PS4 and X1 has. So go ahead and say that. WiiU is not the machine for you. If it was you would have already gotten one.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#48  Edited By PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

Wii.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts