when is ps4 going to get content everything is coming soon

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by kemar7856 (11743 posts) -

At least xbox is bring in the updates and games and not running commercials for games not released plus still no audio/mp3/dlna support DLNA/psn games

more
http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/07/sony-announces-gaikai-powered-playstation-now-service-for-vita-bravia-tvs-not-for-ps4/
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5096/~/ps4-dlna-media-server-support

#2 Posted by Bigboi500 (35550 posts) -

Too bad Xbox One doesn't have games that interest me.

#3 Posted by MonsieurX (36672 posts) -

lol using TLG as an incoming game

Watch Dogs and Destiny are multiplats

Driveclub has no release date

Avatar image for darkspineslayer
#4 Posted by darkspineslayer (22389 posts) -

At least sony has those cockteases to look forward to.

After buying a PC copy of titanfall, Xbox has less shit for me than ever. A cocktease of a Halo game and the tease of a cocktease for Gears dosn't change that.

#5 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

So 2 multiplats, a game that has been continuously delayed, and a trailer from 2009 for a PS3 game

really? that's the best you could do?

#6 Posted by MonsieurX (36672 posts) -

@lostrib said:

So 2 multiplats, a game that has been continuously delayed, and a trailer from 2009 for a PS3 game

halogearsforza lolol

#7 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

@lostrib said:

halogearsforza lolol

halogearsforzarysekinect

#8 Posted by meatgrinderz (1329 posts) -

I don't see any interesting games for PS4. Seems like the PS3 all over again.

#9 Posted by NFJSupreme (6468 posts) -

Say what you want about Sony but they till you what they are all about. They make no secretes about it. Last gen the slogan was Make. Believe. See what they did there? Remember how people would make believe the PS3 was a super computer? Remember the make believe of the power of teh cell? Sony really had cows going then and they never even caught it. Now fast forward to this gen. "Greatness awaits." See what they did there? Again sony tells you they are all about you just have to pay attention.

#10 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@NFJSupreme said:

Say what you want about Sony but they till you what they are all about. They make no secretes about it. Last gen the slogan was Make. Believe. See what they did there? Remember how people would make believe the PS3 was a super computer? Remember the make believe of the power of teh cell? Sony really had cows going then and they never even caught it. Now fast forward to this gen. "Greatness awaits." See what they did there? Again sony tells you they are all about you just have to pay attention.

well played

#11 Posted by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

PS4 has games coming soon. Xbox One has nothing coming anywhere near soon. What's better? NVM just wait 2015 for your Halo 17.

#12 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

PS4 has games coming soon. Xbox One has nothing coming anywhere near soon. What's better? NVM just wait 2015 for your Halo 17.

I think you're forgetting about Kinect Sports Rivals! PS4 got nothing on that shit

#13 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3588 posts) -

Wtf was the point of this post, Lems act like they have a million games coming to them this year as well and none of them have defined release dates as well

Sunset Overdrive- No release Date

Quantum Break- No release date

Halo 5- No release date

Both systems are still very new and will have more than enough games in the coming future, the "Just wait" slogan goes for both consoles.

#14 Posted by GamingGod999 (3135 posts) -

Infamous: SS and MGS V: Ground Zeroes released only a few days ago... calm down.

#15 Posted by hehe101 (730 posts) -

So far the xbox has exclusives that grab my interest much more, and I imagine much more to be announced this year, it's like last gen for me. The only thing Sony had which made me play PS3 was the last of us.

#16 Posted by Nengo_Flow (10644 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

lol using TLG as an incoming game

Watch Dogs and Destiny are multiplats

Driveclub has no release date

this.

#17 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (3136 posts) -

When are fanboys ever going to pose new topics of discussion? All of them are getting old.

#18 Posted by ominous_titan (1215 posts) -

Last guardian for ps5. Greatness waits another gen

#19 Posted by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@silversix_ said:

I think you're forgetting about Kinect Sports Rivals! PS4 got nothing on that shit

I didn't forget about this stellar title, i just hoped everyone forgot about it to unleash ps4 ownage. Guess i failed.... Kinect Rivals>everything on ps4 until late 2018 confirmed.

#20 Posted by blamix99 (2685 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@silversix_ said:

the PS always starts like this, it always takes 1-2 years to get a lot of games like the ps1,ps2 and ps3. the xbox always gets some games early, and then abandon it just like the xbox360. what did xbox360 get at 2011-2014? nothing but 1-2 exclusives a year. just like 2013, ps3 got God of War Ascension, Ni No Kuni, Beyond 2 Souls, The Last of Us, Puppeteer, GT6, Dragons Crown, Tales of Xillia, MLB13 and some HD remakes. what did the xbox360 get? only Gears of War Judgement that also flopped so hard

#21 Edited by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

@blamix99 said:

@lostrib said:

@silversix_ said:

the PS always starts like this, it always takes 1-2 years to get a lot of games like the ps1,ps2 and ps3. the xbox always gets some games early, and then abandon it just like the xbox360. what did xbox360 get at 2011-2014? nothing but 1-2 exclusives a year. just like 2013, ps3 got God of War Ascension, Ni No Kuni, Beyond 2 Souls, The Last of Us, Puppeteer, GT6, Dragons Crown, Tales of Xillia, MLB13 and some HD remakes. what did the xbox360 get? only Gears of War Judgement that also flopped so hard

except this time around X1 get absolutely nothing but a Kinect bundled with every xbone. They released crappy last gen gen games on a new system filling the exclusives list n call it a day. Seeing ugly games like Forza5 or DR3 on a so called next gen system is insulting.

#22 Posted by blamix99 (2685 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@blamix99 said:

@lostrib said:

@silversix_ said:

except this time around X1 get absolutely nothing but a Kinect bundled with every xbone. They released crappy last gen gen games on a new system filling the exclusives list n call it a day. Seeing ugly games like Forza5 or DR3 on a so called next gen system is insulting.

exactly bro

#24 Posted by blamix99 (2685 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

@blamix99 said:

@lostrib said:

@silversix_ said:

Haha, sad sony fanboy, mad because you don't have any racing games?

even the ps3 GT6 is better than Forza 5 on X1. LOL

#25 Edited by misterpmedia (6209 posts) -

@Bigboi500 said:

Too bad Xbox One doesn't have games that interest me.

Not to mention it's barren for quite some time. Plus I have a bad feeling Quantum Break is a mid 2015 title, so there's no real need to buy and Xbone just yet.

OT: April is the start of new fiscal year and apparently they'll start making game announcements come april.

#26 Posted by bezza2011 (2729 posts) -

lol funny, I still don't see any games for Xbox One except Titanfall, it's a long wait till the next game, and that goes for both companies, non of them have games, I have Titanfall on PC, there is nothing, Infamous is an exclusive so i have a game for my PS4

Xbox fans need to wake up about the whole graphics things, the creators of it, didn't concisder a powerful gaming rig, just a standard game machine with alot more on the APPs side.

Sony have built a good powerful home console, but without alot of the APPs,

need to all give it a rest both consoles have hardly any games at this point, no console had many games by this point it's still so early.

#27 Edited by casharmy (9388 posts) -
  1. PS4 is only 4 months old
  2. Infamous Second Son just released
  3. When is the next big xbox one exclusive suppsed to release? actual date?

I don't think you have much of an argument to be trying to single out the PS4. Also, listing multiplats, what does that have to do with the PS4?

Thread 2/10

#28 Edited by misterpmedia (6209 posts) -

Click

During the Japanese PS4 launch Sony's President Hiroshi Kawano mentioned that starting April there will be constant game announcements from April heading to E3 onward, through the summer and beyond, from Western and Japanese developers and from Sony itself.

Kawano encouraged viewers to rest at ease, as many PS4 titles are coming, and there’ll be regular new releases and announcements from April onward, through the summer and beyond, from western and Japanese developers and from Sony itself.

/thread

#29 Posted by YD_11 (1867 posts) -

It's funny seeing sony fanboys trying to criticize X1 for lack of games... i guess since they finally got a decent one they forget that nothing else but arcade titles are out there

#30 Posted by zeeshanhaider (5524 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@MonsieurX said:

@lostrib said:

halogearsforza lolol

halogearsforzarysekinect

Replace Ryse with Fable. Didn't Ryse flop hard?

#31 Posted by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

@blamix99 said:

@lostrib said:

@silversix_ said:

Haha, sad sony fanboy, mad because you don't have any racing games?

ppl get mad because they don't have a racing game? seriously? its one of the 'who cares' genre... Not only that but NFS is on ps4 which is a racing game.

#32 Edited by Heil68 (57660 posts) -

More games than ever, thanks to SONY's by gamers for gamers mantra.

#33 Posted by shellcase86 (3312 posts) -

The pot calling the kettle black. Neither have many games. Looking forwar to E3.