When are PC Gamers getting the rest of the PS4 Exclusives? So far it's only HZD where's the rest?

• 54 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

How long do you expect to wait to play these games on PC? Has Sony stopped putting them on PC cause we haven't heard anything new coming after horizon was put on. Juub kept saying Bloodborne I haven't heard or seen anything about Bloodborne. Where is it?

Also for PS5 games when do you expect you'll see demon souls remake come to PC if ever? Do you guys have any time frames or anything at all or you just praying for stuff to come over?

I've been gamer since the 80's new hot game comes like Mario 3 or DKC I'm there day one buying the game and playing it. I'm not sitting around for 3 years going maybe that game will come over. Thats not me never has been.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

There was also Detroit Become Human and Death Stranding.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-60bf765068a74

@Telekill said:

Yeah but Sony didn't own those games. They weren't first party, I thought only horizon was.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@Telekill said:

Yeah, people also assumed the first Nioh would remain exclusive, didn't last. Still, all 3rd party exclusives.

The big deal with Horizon is that it's a huge 1st party title.

Anyways, I don't expect some rapid dump of Sony exclusives to PC, but I'm sure you'll hear something soon OP.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45097 Posts

Don't know, don't care. I'm hyped for PS5!

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

Considering how poorly optimized HZD was... If Sony can't be bothered to make decent ports of their games, idc

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

PC also has red dead redemption2, GTA 5 (2 of the ps4 top 10 selling lifetime games) lets not forget that.

god eater 1 and 2

persona 4 golden

tokiden kiwami

one piece pirate warriors 3

street fighter 5

Heavy Rain

NIOH

fall guys

you said ps4 exlcusives not 1st party.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@ProtossRushX: The exact same day you tell us your gamertag.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

don't care. sony games are nothing special.

LAtech84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LAtech84
Member since 2017 • 643 Posts

Don't know, but Sony will not be getting any more of my money until they do.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Don't care. Let 'em beg for awhile.

LAtech84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LAtech84

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I am not begging for anything, if they do that would be nice, but I have more great games to play on PC than I have time to play, so I am good either way. If I wanted to play on consoles I would, I have way more than enough money to do so, I just much prefer the experience and advantages of playing on PC for what is important to me in a gaming platform.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

Death Stranding, a Sony owned IP also on PC. More games will be coming and no amount of concern trolling will change that. OP is a fake boy who doesn't play games.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Yeah I would also like to know when there will be a version of Bloodborne that doesn't have shit performance.

Thanks, console exclusivity. Smh

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Yeah begging for games they've already played and enjoyed to not be stuck on shit platforms.

It must suck to like games. What a bunch of losers. Good thing you don't have to worry about that.

Very jealous that you either don't enjoy games or have very low standards.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-60bf765068a74

@fedor said:

Death Stranding, a Sony owned IP also on PC. More games will be coming and no amount of concern trolling will change that. OP is a fake boy who doesn't play games.

Yeah but Death Stranding was always coming to PC from the start. That was a 3rd party console exclusive they don't own Kojima studios.

I beat Bloodborne 5 years ago on ps4 it's in my profile, stayed triggered bro, I show my games on here, unlike you who's a fake gamer.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Fedor

@ProtossRushX said:
@fedor said:

Yeah but Death Stranding was always coming to PC from the start. That was a 3rd party console exclusive they don't own Kojima studios.

I beat Bloodborne 5 years ago on ps4 it's in my profile, stayed triggered bro, I show my games on here, unlike you who's a fake gamer.

Sony owns Death Stranding, period. It's their IP, no amount of spin changes that. You're a fake boy, come to terms with it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-60bf765068a74

@fedor said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@fedor said:

Sony owns Death Stranding, period. It's their IP, no amount of spin changes that. You're a fake boy, come to terms with it.

I never said they didn't own the IP. Re-read the thread title I said when are they getting PS4 exclusives. Death Stranding was on PC from the start it was never a PS4 exclusive.

I beat Bloodborne have you? Can we see what games you beat? Until then you are the fakeboy here show your games or get out.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@ProtossRushX: I think it was a PS4 exclusive for like 6 months or something but everyone knew it was coming to PC. I don't think we'll see any of Sonys good exclusives for a few years. I think there will be remasters for PS5 that they'll want to sell first.(To sell more PS5s)

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Fedor

@ProtossRushX said:
@fedor said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@fedor said:

I never said they didn't own the IP. Re-read the thread title I said when are they getting PS4 exclusives. Death Stranding was on PC from the start it was never a PS4 exclusive.

It was an exclusive though, just like HZD was, fake boy. Cry about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-60bf765068a74

@joshrmeyer said:

@ProtossRushX: I think it was a PS4 exclusive for like 6 months or something but everyone knew it was coming to PC. I don't think we'll see any of Sonys good exclusives for a few years. I think there will be remasters for PS5 that they'll want to sell first.(To sell more PS5s)

Oh it was exclusive? Yeah we knew it was coming so It was still a multiplat. I'm talking about like uncharted 4 last of us 2 Spiderman the first party built by sony exclusives that we didn't know were multiplats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-60bf765068a74

@fedor said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@fedor said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@fedor said:

I show I beat bloodborne what have you beat? Fake gamer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deactivated-60bf765068a74

@SolidGame_basic said:

Don't know, don't care. I'm hyped for PS5!

I am too dude. I'm not waiting 5+ years for a game to be ported over to PC. We still are waiting and the games are still not even out yet on PC. We knew Death Stranding was going to PC it was never announced as an exclusive the box art didn't say "only on playstation" like other ps4 exclusives.

We got fake gamers like Fedor coming in here who have never beaten a game in his life trying call other people fake that beat hardcore games like bloodborne its embarrassing. He couldn't beat bloodborne unless it had an easy mode he's the fake.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Fedor

@ProtossRushX said:
@fedor said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@fedor said:
@ProtossRushX said:

I'm a fake gamer? What gamer claims have i made? Did I make dozens of threads talking about games I never played? Did I jump from cow to hermit to sheep, then back to hermit then become a cow once more? But back to the thread, DS is a Sony IP, so is HZD, more coming, get over it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By deactivated-60bf765068a74

@fedor said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@fedor said:
@ProtossRushX said:

I'm a fake gamer? What gamer claims have i made? Did I make dozens of threads talking about games I never played? Did I jump from cow to hermit to sheep, then back to hermit then become a cow once more? But back to the thread, DS is a Sony IP, so is HZD, more coming, get over it.

I never I said played all the ps4 exclusives can you link me to where I did?

I just said they have much better lineup of exclusives. People have a lot better choices on ps4 than they do on XB1 for exclusives thats just my opinion.

I beat the hardest exclusive probably on PS4 bloodborne I like hard game what can I say. Your calling me fake where are your games dude you haven't said a word about yours.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Fedor

@ProtossRushX said:
@fedor said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@fedor said:
@ProtossRushX said:

I never I said played all the ps4 exclusives can you link me to where I did?

I just said they have much better lineup of exclusives. People have a lot better choices on ps4 than they do on XB1 for exclusives thats just my opinion.

I beat the hardest exclusive probably on PS4 bloodborne I like hard game what can I say. Your calling me fake where are your games dude you haven't said a word about yours.

Would you like me to go take a picture of my copy of Bloodborne? Lol, it's hilarious how triggered you're getting, I thought trolls had thick skin, fake boy.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#28  Edited By deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

They can take their time, probably have a very light wallet come the 17th.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#29 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

Don't know, don't care.

@ProtossRushX stop making new threads, this is getting bad. I know COVID has us all inside and bored but damn son you are starting to sound worried and very defensive.

PC is obviously king, as always; but Xbox and GamePass just might give Sony and their quarterly, timed-exclusives a run for their money.

Either way, you care too much. If you like PS, then buy PS and be happy.

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#30 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@Telekill said:

Yeah but Sony didn't own those games. They weren't first party, I thought only horizon was.

Someone posted here that Sony actually owns the IP of Deathstranding.

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts

Journey? Also PSNow?

Avatar image for deactivated-611a8cd6e3c93
deactivated-611a8cd6e3c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By deactivated-611a8cd6e3c93
Member since 2013 • 421 Posts
@vl4d_l3nin said:

Considering how poorly optimized HZD was... If Sony can't be bothered to make decent ports of their games, idc

The first bunch of Xbox One -> PC transitions were no smooth sailing either. Now it's day-1 release on both, where the console version is no better than just a watered down afterthought.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-60bf765068a74

@jasonofa36 said:

Journey? Also PSNow?

Who the hell is gonna want to stream games from a PS4 with PS Now on a gaming PC when they have a GTX 3070 that plays games 100x times better. And Jouney is old as hell. man thats like a ps3 game.

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts

@ProtossRushX: Well, you can still use PSNow to play PS4 exclusives without needing a physical PS4. Also don't knock Journey. It's still better than 50% of the PS4's library.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#35 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

Sony’s approach will be incremental, releasing most of its titles few and far between but never day and date.

In my mind there are at least 4 sure fire games you’ll see in the next year: Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, Dreams, and (maybe) Bloodborne. The last one I am hesitant about because they want to capture as many of those sales on PS5 as possible, but I don’t know if it will be delivered as a remaster or patch. They may have a difficult time justifying a full remaster when the base game remains flawed with respect to its technical performance. But perhaps there will be new features (ray tracing, for example) or content, but I doubt it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f58f7bf5ecf3
deactivated-5f58f7bf5ecf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By deactivated-5f58f7bf5ecf3
Member since 2020 • 293 Posts

Basically, Sony's tactic is to let PC gamers beg, and beg, and beg then throw them a bone. Then back to letting them beg; then, eventually, throwing them another bone. And so forth. In the meantime, Sony collects all the $$$ in between the bones.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@Telekill said:

Both of these are owned by Sony. They are Sony's IPs.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mrbojangles25

@subspecies_ii said:

Basically, Sony's tactic is to let PC gamers beg, and beg, and beg then throw them a bone. Then back to letting them beg; then, eventually, throwing them another bone. And so forth. In the meantime, Sony collects all the $$$ in between the bones.

No their tactic is to sell the game for 60 dollars to PS users for a couple years then when they stop making money off the consoles they sell it to PC gamers for 40 dollars, who have not been begging but too busy playing a million other things consoles will never have.

This model works for me. PS timed-exclusives are released like, what? Three time a year? Trying to think what the most hyped ones for PS4 were....God of War, H: ZD, and Spider-Man?

Ya I'm good, nothing worth begging for.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5f58f7bf5ecf3

@mrbojangles25 said:
@subspecies_ii said:

No their tactic is to sell the game for 60 dollars to PS users for a couple years then when they stop making money off the consoles they sell it to PC gamers for 40 dollars, who have not been begging but too busy playing a million other things consoles will never have.

This model works for me. PS timed-exclusives are released like, what? Three time a year? Trying to think what the most hyped ones for PS4 were....God of War, H: ZD, and Spider-Man?

Ya I'm good, nothing worth begging for.

Lol, dude, no. Begging--->bones--->$$$. Otherwise Sony would just dump all the games at once.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

If it's happening a few years after the game released I really don't care. As long as there is a reason for me to get the consoles and play on each platform at launch then I'll continue to support everything. I prefer playing most games around the time they launch. That said games I don't care about as much or overlooked are great to pick up later on and for that reason I actually support this. Both sides benefit and we will continue to get the games we desire. At this point in time it's a win/win scenario.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mrbojangles25

@subspecies_ii: who is begging?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By deactivated-5f58f7bf5ecf3

@mrbojangles25 said:

People that want Sony exclusives on PC, maybe?

Just maybe?

(before you get all pissy, dude, I'm begging, as I reeeeeally want Bloodborne on PC)

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#43 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@ProtossRushX: "I've been gamer since the 80's new hot game comes like Mario 3 or DKC I'm there day one buying the game and playing it. I'm not sitting around for 3 years going maybe that game will come over. Thats not me never has been."

Strange then - you being that person that buys new hot games day one - that you didn't bother with Spiderman, God of War, Horizon zero dawn, Days Gone, Death rising, Last of us 2 or Uncharted?

Any comment on that?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 mrbojangles25

@subspecies_ii said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Just maybe?

(before you get all pissy, dude, I'm begging, as I reeeeeally want Bloodborne on PC)

Yeah but you're not really begging.

I mean, I don't like exclusives as a business practice, I think they're anti-consumer...does that mean I am begging for exclusives, then?

I am sure some would say that lol. I don't think so, though.

And yeah I would love Bloodborne on PC as well. I am going to keep giving the Soulsborne sub-genre a try until I find one I like haha.

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2310 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: I'll take the superior version if possible thanks. Not that 30fps eye bleeding nonsense

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56082 Posts

The term "begging" is misleading here and it shows.

For me, seeing Sony games come to PC is a hit or a miss and if they come to PC cool, if not, no worries. PC has way too many games than the average Sony exclusives.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

PS exclusives are already on PC via YouTube. Why wrestle with easy QTEs and a terrible controller?

LAtech84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LAtech84

@Sevenizz said:

PS exclusives are already on PC via YouTube. Why wrestle with easy QTEs and a terrible controller?

LOL. I do think that I would like Sony games though, but I would like to/ have to play them with a Keyboard and Mouse, would not want to play them with a PS controller for sure.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

How long do you expect to wait to play these games on PC? Has Sony stopped putting them on PC cause we haven't heard anything new coming after horizon was put on. Juub kept saying Bloodborne I haven't heard or seen anything about Bloodborne. Where is it?

Also for PS5 games when do you expect you'll see demon souls remake come to PC if ever? Do you guys have any time frames or anything at all or you just praying for stuff to come over?

I've been gamer since the 80's new hot game comes like Mario 3 or DKC I'm there day one buying the game and playing it. I'm not sitting around for 3 years going maybe that game will come over. Thats not me never has been.

Wow, Bro, you've been a gamer since the 80's and you still live with your parents? I know we're tight, but that's kinda sad Bro. Hey Bro, what's your gamertag, Bro? We should squash some newbs in COD Bro!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By deactivated-5f58f7bf5ecf3

@mrbojangles25 said:
@subspecies_ii said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Just maybe?

Yeah but you're not really begging.

I mean, I don't like exclusives as a business practice, I think they're anti-consumer...does that mean I am begging for exclusives, then?

I am sure some would say that lol. I don't think so, though.

And yeah I would love Bloodborne on PC as well. I am going to keep giving the Soulsborne sub-genre a try until I find one I like haha.

Nah, I'm begging for sure. Bloodborne in 60fps with all the prettiness included is worthy of my begging.

And I think exclusives are fine. They give consoles uniqueness. Doesn't mean I can't beg for Bloodborne.