What's the deal with Crackdown 3 and cloudgine?

• 71 results
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Durning its Gamescome 2015 presentation, Microsoft and Reagent Games talked more about the upcoming Xbox One exclusive, Crackdown 3. A game that Reagent calls the "ultimate sandbox", Crackdown 3 is set in a new city, and the developer has put an emphasis on player freedom in taking down the city's criminal underworld.

The game features a new multiplayer experience, along with 100% destructible environments. Has stated when the game was originally announced, Crackdown 3's destruction is powered by Microsoft's cloud architecture, which is 20x more powerful than the Xbox One itself.

https://www.windowscentral.com/crackdown-3-uses-microsofts-cloud-unprecedented-destruction

Crackdown 3:' Microsoft Says The Cloud Can Make The Xbox One 13 Times More Powerful.

It's the sort of sandbox fantasy developers have been questing after for years, and developer regent games says that they've been able to leverage the computing power of Microsoft's cloud to actually make it happen.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2015/08/06/crackdown-3-microsoft-says-the-cloud-can-make-the-xbox-on-13-times-more-powerful/#446f910c2e40

Asked for clarity on whether or not this meant Cloudgine and Microsoft’s own cloud tools would power the mode, Booty responded, “You know, I’m not going to get into the actual technical breakdown. Let’s just say that we’ve got access to a great infrastructure, and the game’s got some great tech in it, and we’re going to put those two together in the way that makes the most sense.” Booty’s response marks a sharp departure from Spencer’s 2014 claims about the role Cloudgine would play in the final product.

https://www.polygon.com/e3/2018/6/20/17483492/crackdown-3-microsoft-developer-reagent-games

https://cloudgine.com/

Ok i think enough it enough..

What the hell is wrong with Crackdown3,did MS lie about the cloud.?

Since this game was first talk in a demo that showed huge destructions that was rumor later to be crackdown 3,the cloud that the game would use was azure MS own super charged and powerful coud,not only MSW gloat about using azure for the game but lemmings for years as well hyped the cloud,now all of the sudden Crackdown 3 is in trouble because Epic bought Cloudgine and Crackdown 3 ended in troubles because it was using cloudgine clouds and not MS cloud like it was first advertised.

Now before lemmings even try to refute this..

Microsoft's yet-to-be-dated Xbox One installment of Crackdown will have more than the series' trademarked super-powered agents at play, according to a tweet by Xbox head Phil Spencer — namely, massively-destructible environments.

At their yearly Build conference in April, Microsoft engineers showed what they then referred to as a "prototype," demonstrating the potential of their Azure/Xbox Compute cloud platform to render complicated real-time destruction in open worlds.

https://www.polygon.com/2014/6/11/5798818/crackdown-xbox-one-cloud-destruction-phil-spencer

Oh and it was Phil Spencer who says it.

Even from the time that it was a demo it was say to run on Azure MS own cloud,how come now that crackdown is in trouble because Epic bought Clougine which is another cloud service.

As i can see it MS totally Lie about its cloud or about crackdown using it,just to trick people into buying an xbox one,i remember the countless threads about the power of the cloud,and how Azure was going to be the be all end all of cloud.

What happen here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

You're still on this Crackdown stuff huh?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tormentos
@dagubot said:

This actually deserve its own thread,crackdown 3 was advertise as an Azure game using the mighty power of MS cloud,now it turns out it was Cloudgine cloud powering the game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts
@tormentos said:
@dagubot said:

This actually deserve its own thread,crackdown 3 was advertise as an Azure game using the mighty power of MS cloud,now it turns out it was Cloudgine cloud powering the game.

Ahhh well in that case; carry on. I'll grab some popcorn for this!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44018 Posts

Mighty MS StormCloud incoming...Baby!!!

:P

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38030 Posts

Give tormy a break, his country has been underwater for 10 months.

What you missed is: Since Gamescom reveal with Jones we knew Azure wasn't the Cloud dev used to develop the MP. Cloudgine was. But they have been bought by EA so as @BigBadBully pointed out in the first thread on Crackdown 3,

"MS has its own cloud team and acquired playfab which specializes in the field, so going to assume they'll be assisting with moving from Dave Jones company to MS in house.

This is most lilekly the reason Crackdown 3 is taking so long after Epic made the purchase, MS had to adapt."

There was no reason for this new thread despite what TC says. He posted in this thread https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/rip-crackdown-3-not-looking-good-33435462/#forum_message_33435462

But in these days when Sony is taking shit for their stance on Cross play in 2018 and locking EA accounts earnings and paid for content from other consoles, what do you expect from cow1?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

Looks like Cloudgine is owned by David Jones the co-creator of the first Crackdown (And GTA).

Maybe they are responsible for the tech that allows a game to use the cloud and the cloud itself is MS azure.

I could be wrong though.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44093 Posts

Honestly I really don’t care all that much if Crackdown 3 will still end up using the power of the cloud for its destructive elements or not. If it does, cool. If not, oh well.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

What you missed is: Since Gamescom reveal with Jones we knew Azure wasn't the Cloud dev used to develop the MP. Cloudgine was. But they have been bought by EA so as @BigBadBully pointed out in the first thread on Crackdown 3,

"MS has its own cloud team and acquired playfab which specializes in the field, so going to assume they'll be assisting with moving from Dave Jones company to MS in house.

This is most lilekly the reason Crackdown 3 is taking so long after Epic made the purchase, MS had to adapt."

There was no reason for this new thread despite what TC says. He posted in this thread https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/rip-crackdown-3-not-looking-good-33435462/#forum_message_33435462

But in these days when Sony is taking shit for there stance on Cross play in 2018 and locking EA accounts earnings and paid for content from other consoles, what do you expect from cow1?

What gamescom reveal? Also that doesn't erase the fact that this game was advertised as an Azure game.

CRACKDOWN 3 (FINALLY) PROVES WHY MICROSOFT PUT XBOX ONE'S HEAD IN THE CLOUD

It is built around pure, unadulterated destruction. And it is only possible because of a technology that Microsoft once touted more or less every time it mentioned its latest and greatest console, the Xbox One: cloud-based computing.

The tech was supposed to be a huge differentiator over the Xbox One's competitors, but at best we've seen glances and hints since the console's reveal more than two years ago. Last week, Microsoft made the cloud rain with Crackdown 3, and they wanted me to know it. Its developers created ways to show how it worked, what it was doing, how it made made the impossible possible. It was deeply impressive. And I wouldn't have had a clue that any of this was happening unless they'd pointed it out.

Sometimes that's the rub with technology. Microsoft's cloud servers may do fancy things — and in Crackdown 3, they sure seem to make some wild things possible — but if it works as intended, a lot of people will never see or know about it.

https://www.polygon.com/2015/8/11/9132195/crackdown-3-multiplayer-cloud-xbox-one-gamescom-2015

On gamescom 2015 REVEAL it was on MS azure cloud.

Polygon reported it as so as well and make this huge article about the great cloud of MS.

In fact development of crackdown started before the release of the xbox one,which mean the game has been on development for more than 5 years now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:

But in these days when Sony is taking shit for there stance on Cross play in 2018 and locking EA accounts earnings and paid for content from other consoles, what do you expect from cow1?

What gamescom reveal? Also that doesn't erase the fact that this game was advertised as an Azure game.

CRACKDOWN 3 (FINALLY) PROVES WHY MICROSOFT PUT XBOX ONE'S HEAD IN THE CLOUD

It is built around pure, unadulterated destruction. And it is only possible because of a technology that Microsoft once touted more or less every time it mentioned its latest and greatest console, the Xbox One: cloud-based computing.

The tech was supposed to be a huge differentiator over the Xbox One's competitors, but at best we've seen glances and hints since the console's reveal more than two years ago. Last week, Microsoft made the cloud rain with Crackdown 3, and they wanted me to know it. Its developers created ways to show how it worked, what it was doing, how it made made the impossible possible. It was deeply impressive. And I wouldn't have had a clue that any of this was happening unless they'd pointed it out.

Sometimes that's the rub with technology. Microsoft's cloud servers may do fancy things — and in Crackdown 3, they sure seem to make some wild things possible — but if it works as intended, a lot of people will never see or know about it.

https://www.polygon.com/2015/8/11/9132195/crackdown-3-multiplayer-cloud-xbox-one-gamescom-2015

On gamescom 2015 REVEAL it was on MS azure cloud.

Polygon reported it as so as well and make this huge article about the great cloud of MS.

In fact development of crackdown started before the release of the xbox one,which mean the game has been on development for more than 5 years now.

Don't you get it.

Azure is the cloud.

Cloudgine is the tech that allows the game to use the cloud.

I know you're DESPERATE for this game to fail but this isn't the avenue to take.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cainetao11

@tormentos: This reveal. Not letting Players use their third party account purchased items elsewhere isn't as advertised "For the players" either.

Loading Video...

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cainetao11

@boycie: I tried that already. A cloud dev isn't the same as the Cloud itself. But he's really reaching.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos: This reveal. Not letting Players use their third party account purchased items elsewhere isn't as advertised "For the players" either.

Loading Video...

This is the 2015 reveal and i quoted POLYGON talking about the game as been running on MS cloud,so once again you have nothing and what you bring to my thread doesn't disprove that MS lie about this game running on Azure.

Been for the players doesn't mean you get everything you want,i want free games that doesn't mean sony is going to give them to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:

Loading Video...

This is the 2015 reveal and i quoted POLYGON talking about the game as been running on MS cloud,so once again you have nothing and what you bring to my thread doesn't disprove that MS lie about this game running on Azure.

Been for the players doesn't mean you get everything you want,i want free games that doesn't mean sony is going to give them to me.

Twaddle

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 cainetao11

@boycie said:
@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:

Loading Video...

Twaddle

LMAO RUNNING, nowhere does it say developed on. LOL Over a decade I have wanted to always believe its a language barrier. I seriously doubt it.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts

If this generation taught us ANYthing, it's to trust nothing Microsoft says. They have too much money to tell the truth anymore. Their rabid fanbase and army of astroturfers will be there trying to put out the fires. This thing is going to be severely downgraded, or just end up a bold-faced lie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@BenjaminBanklin said:

If this generation taught us ANYthing, it's to trust nothing Microsoft says. They have too much money to tell the truth anymore. Their rabid fanbase and army of astroturfers will be there trying to put out the fires. This thing is going to be severely downgraded, or just end up a bold-faced lie.

Haha... YOU talking about a rabid fanbase!!

Brilliant! where's that pot calling kettle black gif when you need it.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@boycie: ms fangirls are infinitely worse than PlayStation fanboys. That’s a fact jack.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tormentos

@cainetao11 said:
@boycie said:

Twaddle

LMAO RUNNING, nowhere does it say developed on. LOL Over a decade I have wanted to always believe its a language barrier. I seriously doubt it.

Sometimes that's the rub with technology. Microsoft's cloud servers may do fancy things — and in Crackdown 3, they sure seem to make some wild things possible

If that ^^ doesn't imply that the game is running on azure what the hell does,he openly say MS cloud do some wild things on Crackdown 3.

That was the Gamescom reveal in 2015,the video you posted is from that conference,so yeah it was running on MS azure on 2015,and the other articles i quoted from 2015 also name MS cloud as the one use on the game.

Either MS took credit for Cloudgine cloud,or the game game never ran in the first place on azure and MS lie about it.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BenjaminBanklin
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

You still own an Xbox One after all the bullshit. There's nothing more rabid than that.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

The deal is that trash is trash, regardless if you put Terry Crews in it or not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@pdogg93 said:

@boycie: ms fangirls are infinitely worse than PlayStation fanboys. That’s a fact jack.

Nah both suck. I just prefer to go after the Sony ones as they always seem the most smug.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:
@boycie said:

Twaddle

Sometimes that's the rub with technology. Microsoft's cloud servers may do fancy things — and in Crackdown 3, they sure seem to make some wild things possible

If that ^^ doesn't imply that the game is running on azure what the hell does,he openly say MS cloud do some wild things on Crackdown 3.

That was the Gamescom reveal in 2015,the video you posted is from that conference,so yeah it was running on MS azure on 2015,and the other articles i quoted from 2015 also name MS cloud as the one use on the game.

Either MS took credit for Cloudgine cloud,or the game game never ran in the first place on azure and MS lie about it.

Cloudgine isn't a cloud.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Cows are by far the worse fanboys I have ever seen. Conceded, condescending, hypocrites all of them.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@cainetao11: with this logic thr xbox should want halo 5 ported to switch and ps4.

Since crossplay is so important lol why not make the xbl live service a app available on PlayStation?

Why is fornite behind a paywall on xbox if crossplay so important?

This game is just so popular that the baby tantrums are being heard loud and clear.

Imagine being upset you have to make new call of duty account for a different console ?

Wth is wrong with ppl nowadays

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By tormentos

@boycie said:

Cloudgine isn't a cloud.

\

Their first game, Crackdown 3, was announced by Microsoft Studios at the June 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo.[3] Bearing the working title Crackdown, the game was announced to release for Xbox One at an unspecified date.[4]Although the game was later scheduled for a 2016 release,[5] it has since been delayed into late 2018,[6][7] and will additionally release on Microsoft Windows.[8]

The game will make extensive use of Cloudgine's proprietary cloud computing technology, which they claim will make the game able to process physics calculations thirteen times as fast as with a standard Xbox One.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudgine

So it comes down to this,Crackdown was never running on MS azure cloud,it was running all alone in Cloudgine which has cloud technology of its own,which is explain why MS doesn't confirm now where the game is running.

Asked for clarity on whether or not this meant Cloudgine and Microsoft’s own cloud tools would power the mode, Booty responded, “You know, I’m not going to get into the actual technical breakdown. Let’s just say that we’ve got access to a great infrastructure, and the game’s got some great tech in it, and we’re going to put those two together in the way that makes the most sense.

MS lied about Azure and lemmings bought it..

This is incredible the game never ran on azure it was cloudgine cloud all alone..lol

That also explain why they say crackdown 3 was on development before the xbox one launched and that they already had the idea about the cloud.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tormentos

@Xabiss said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Cows are by far the worse fanboys I have ever seen. Conceded, condescending, hypocrites all of them.

But you are not a lemming right..hahahahahaa

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BenjaminBanklin
@Xabiss said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

"STOP TALKING ABOUT XBOX!!! Our poor asses can't take it!"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Quick, you best create a reactionary shit thread as revenge for this!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56017 Posts

@tormentos: You know, I forgot to tag you on that other thread about Crackdown 3 development. (copy/paste)

For the most parts, Crackdown 3 at the time was supposed to be part of the always online game DRM before MS had to pull the plug on DRM, it hurt Crackdown 3 due to all the revamping it had to go and to make matters worst, MS underestimate the power of the (so called) Cloud meaning it has it's limits on the console hardware itself. Overall, Crackdown 3 suffer many core changes in the development and adding Terry Crews to the last minute was a smart move but not much to go on until it really releases how far has the game come.

At any case, I'll be playing Crackdown 3 on PC through Game Pass cause I ain't paying full price on this multiple delayed game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@tormentos said:
@boycie said:

Cloudgine isn't a cloud.

\

Their first game, Crackdown 3, was announced by Microsoft Studios at the June 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo.[3] Bearing the working title Crackdown, the game was announced to release for Xbox One at an unspecified date.[4]Although the game was later scheduled for a 2016 release,[5] it has since been delayed into late 2018,[6][7] and will additionally release on Microsoft Windows.[8]

The game will make extensive use of Cloudgine's proprietary cloud computing technology, which they claim will make the game able to process physics calculations thirteen times as fast as with a standard Xbox One.

So it comes down to this,Crackdown was never running on MS azure cloud,it was running all alone in Cloudgine which has cloud technology of its own,which is explain why MS doesn't confirm now where the game is running.

Asked for clarity on whether or not this meant Cloudgine and Microsoft’s own cloud tools would power the mode, Booty responded, “You know, I’m not going to get into the actual technical breakdown. Let’s just say that we’ve got access to a great infrastructure, and the game’s got some great tech in it, and we’re going to put those two together in the way that makes the most sense.

This is incredible the game never ran on azure it was cloudgine cloud all alone..lol

That also explain why they say crackdown 3 was on development before the xbox one launched and that they already had the idea about the cloud.

Why not be just honest and admit you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BenjaminBanklin
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Quick, you best create a reactionary shit thread as revenge for this!

Dang, when multiplayer destruction for Crackdown 3 turns out to be total bunk, you're gonna take it hard... and I can't wait.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tormentos

@davillain- said:

@tormentos: You know, I forgot to tag you on that other thread about Crackdown 3 development. (copy/paste)

For the most parts, Crackdown 3 at the time was supposed to be part of the always online game DRM before MS had to pull the plug on DRM, it hurt Crackdown 3 due to all the revamping it had to go and to make matters worst, MS underestimate the power of the (so called) Cloud meaning it has it's limits on the console hardware itself. Overall, Crackdown 3 suffer many core changes in the development and adding Terry Crews to the last minute was a smart move but not much to go on until it really releases how far has the game come.

At any case, I'll be playing Crackdown 3 on PC through Game Pass cause I ain't paying full price on this multiple delayed game.

All games on the xbox on 2013 were suppose to be always online,even 3rd party ones.

That has nothing to do with it,in fact the game never ran on Azure,it was always running on Cloudgine,Crackdown was on development before the xbox one.

There wasn't an underestimation of the cloud power,MS knew what it was doing,they over sold it and act like it could increase the xbox one power,it was all done to combat the fact that the PS4 was stronger and cheaper azure never ran Crackdown 3 it was Cloudgine which technology is proprietary and which Epic bought,so when Epic bought it MS ended without a cloud probable because the terms of the contract were null once EPIC acquire cloudgine.

This remind me when EA bought Bioware which stopped exclusivity of masseffect for the xbox 360,for the same reason.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BenjaminBanklin
@kingtito said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Uh oh, here comes all the Xbox alts!

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kingtito

@boycie said:
@tormentos said:
@boycie said:

Cloudgine isn't a cloud.

\

Why not be just honest and admit you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

Because it doesn't fit his "I hate everything about Xbox" narrative. Dude would blame MS for cancer if he could.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Nope I am a gamer. Just because you say this same shit over and over will never make it true. Sorry!

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 kingtito

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Uh oh, here comes all the Xbox alts!

LOL did you just call me an alt? When it comes to fanboy fanatics, not many beat you and el tormented. You guys eat and sleep the motto "we don't love our console, we just hate yours".

Easily triggered

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 cainetao11

@pdogg93 said:

Sure, because they make petitions to third party companies to forego revenue and NOT release games on multiple systems (FF13, DMC4, and in the case of only X1-KH3) or to have Metacritic deny the right of free press because one review of Uncharted 4 wasn't high scoring. Fvck the constitution!! This is Uncharted 4! LMAO No way cow wuss

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BenjaminBanklin
@Xabiss said:
@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Nope I am a gamer. Just because you say this same shit over and over will never make it true. Sorry!

You know absolutely NO one on this forum believes that, right? Every time someone has words for MS, you're right there like some turned on the Bat Bot Signal.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56017 Posts

@tormentos said:
@davillain- said:

All games on the xbox on 2013 were suppose to be always online,even 3rd party ones.

That has nothing to do with it,in fact the game never ran on Azure,it was always running on Cloudgine,Crackdown was on development before the xbox one.

There wasn't an underestimation of the cloud power,MS knew what it was doing,they over sold it and act like it could increase the xbox one power,it was all done to combat the fact that the PS4 was stronger and cheaper azure never ran Crackdown 3 it was Cloudgine which technology is proprietary and which Epic bought,so when Epic bought it MS ended without a cloud probable because the terms of the contract were null once EPIC acquire cloudgine.

This remind me when EA bought Bioware which stopped exclusivity of masseffect for the xbox 360,for the same reason.

I always assume MS got carried away adverting Cloud technology but yeah, I thought it was running through Azure and all of a sudden, I haven't seen much of the Cloud coming from MS after Crackdown 3 first delay. It's a shame that MS is having a hard time reconciling with the power of the cloud, this game should have been cancelled ages ago and use the founding money towards Scalebound so it wouldn't get shutdown.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 cainetao11

@Livecommander said:

@cainetao11: with this logic thr xbox should want halo 5 ported to switch and ps4.

Since crossplay is so important lol why not make the xbl live service a app available on PlayStation?

Why is fornite behind a paywall on xbox if crossplay so important?

This game is just so popular that the baby tantrums are being heard loud and clear.

Imagine being upset you have to make new call of duty account for a different console ?

Wth is wrong with ppl nowadays

What logic? How do I need a third party account to play Halo 5? A third party account that is accessible on every platform for sale?

Are people asking KZ Shadow Fall to be cross play? Your example is baby shit and corporate c*ck sucking.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kingtito

@BenjaminBanklin: You do know no one believes you're gamer either right? You do nothing but talk about MS all day no matter the subject.

"We don't love our console, we just hate yours" <---- you down to a T kid ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ accurate

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 kingtito

@davillain- said:
@tormentos said:
@davillain- said:

I always assume MS got carried away adverting Cloud technology but yeah, I thought it was running through Azure and all of a sudden, I haven't seen much of the Cloud coming from MS after Crackdown 3 first delay. It's a shame that MS is having a hard time reconciling with the power of the cloud, this game should have been cancelled ages ago and use the founding money towards Scalebound so it wouldn't get shutdown.

So you think MS couldn't afford to continue development on Scalebound because money was/is being spent on Crackdown 3? LOLOLOLOLOLOL Ummmm yeah ok I'm pretty sure MS could afford to fund both games at the same time. Scalebound cancelation had more to do with than just money alone.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 tormentos

@Xabiss said:

Yes and that is exactly what all the lemmings who deny been lemmings say here all the time.

I have been here long enough to know.

@cainetao11 said:
@pdogg93 said:

Sure, because they make petitions to third party companies to forego revenue and NOT release games on multiple systems (FF13, DMC4, and in the case of only X1-KH3) or to have Metacritic deny the right of free press because one review of Uncharted 4 wasn't high scoring. Fvck the constitution!! This is Uncharted 4! LMAO No way cow wuss

My god dude free press on shitty gaming site,do you believe in your experience that Halo 5 deserves a 55 out of 100 score.?

Well i don't think uncharted 4 deserves a 40 score,that is moronic and stupid,is not about free press is about making trolling reviews to affect a game score god knows on what agenda.

Because the Washington Post is as much about gaming,as rats are about cars.

@BenjaminBanklin said:

You know absolutely NO one on this forum believes that, right? Every time someone has words for MS, you're right there like some turned on the Bat Bot Signal.

Hahahahahaa he actually believe it...lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 kingtito

@tormentos: Funny how you're complaining about a game you won't play on a system you'll never own. You're whining and crying about something that means absolutely nothing to you or you bovine friends. If this isn't a case of "We don't love our console, we just hate yours" then I don't know what is but there is one difference......you don't own a PS4.

In the fanboy realm, you can't get anymore pathetic than this.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 tormentos

@boycie said:

Yeah it wasn't me the one who claim cloudgine wasn't a cloud..lol

Admit it you are butthurt because MS lie to you lemmings and you ate it..

@kingtito said:

Because it doesn't fit his "I hate everything about Xbox" narrative. Dude would blame MS for cancer if he could.

See @Xabiss this ^^ lemming is also using your shitty strategy of i am not a lemming,but the smallest thing about MS said send him into a cow hunting frenzy full of tantrums and lies about how much of a manticore he is..hahahaaa

In reality he is a lemming who the smallest thing about MS upset him,just like you,but when something is say about sony he join the flames,just like you.

So you see we don't have a shortage of dishonest blind fanboys who deny who they cheer for,this place is fill with them.

@kingtito said:

@tormentos: Funny how you're complaining about a game you won't play on a system you'll never own. You're whining and crying about something that means absolutely nothing to you or you bovine friends. If this isn't a case of "We don't love our console, we just hate yours" then I don't know what is but there is one difference......you don't own a PS4.

See @Xabiss This ^^ is what you do and why you are been classified as a lemming,see how the smallest thing send him into a cow hunting frenzy.?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@tormentos said:
@boycie said:

Yeah it wasn't me the one who claim cloudgine wasn't a cloud..lol

Admit it you are butthurt because MS lie to you lemmings and you ate it..

@kingtito said:

See @Xabiss this ^^ lemming is also using your shitty strategy of i am not a lemming,but the smallest thing about MS said send him into a cow hunting frenzy full of tantrums and lies about how much of a manticore he is..hahahaaa

In reality he is a lemming who the smallest thing about MS upset him,just like you,but when something is say about sony he join the flames,just like you.

So you see we don't have a shortage of dishonest blind fanboys who deny who they cheer for,this place is fill with them.

@kingtito said:

See @Xabiss This ^^ is what you do and why you are been classified as a lemming,see how the smallest thing send him into a cow hunting frenzy.?

All the googling I've done on Cloudgine says that it is and gaming engine driven by the cloud. The cloud being azure.

If you can give me a link to somewhere that says it is a cloud then i'd be really interested to read it, I'm not pretending to be an expert.

And to be honest I don't really care what MS said in the past, you seem more upset than anyone.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts
@tormentos said:

What happen here.

Yes, ask the guys in System wars.

They'll know the answer

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 kingtito

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

@kingtito said:

I'm pointing out the obvious el tormented, your hate for MS is legendary even though you've never played the games you bash or owned the consoles. You don't even own the console you champion.

You continue to cry about me being a lem but reality el tormented is far different. I own the consoles I talk about and as well as the games, you don't. You just bash MS, nothing more except you bash out of ignorance. I can at least talk out of experience. You just can't handle the fact that people, like myself, can be manticores yet still slightly favor 1 brand solely for SWs purposes. My SWs persona is far different that my real life one as I highly doubt yours is. It's called being a manticore son....learn it, love it, live it

Once again el tormented your reading comprehension fails you. I'm pointing out your unnatural hate for a company and it's games of which you have no intention of ever buying or playing. We call it "not loving my console, just hating yours" syndrome.

You want to be a manticore like me El tormented? It's easy. Own and enjoy all the consoles and don't put limits on this great hobby of ours(not yours, you need to own a system 1st) called gaming.