Whats the best Sniper Elite game?

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

Poll Whats the best Sniper Elite game? (10 votes)

Sniper Elite 1 20%
Sniper Elite 2 20%
Sniper Elite 3 20%
Sniper Elite 4 40%
No Caption Provided

Hello friends,

In this thread we discuss what is the best sniper elite game.

imo its Original follow by sniper elite 4. The original is best in series, 2 is ok, 3 was mediocre and 4 is good. initially i didnot liked 4 at first due to having see through walls vision but now i replayed it and started appreciated it more.

imo its a fairly good series. not amazing or anything but really like what it offer.

so whats the best one? lets discuss and vote.

• 
robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7221 Posts

V2 was great on 360 but 3 is my favourite played again recently on PS4 and still had a lot of fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

Ghost Recon.

I almost bought into this series on ps3 but i think i tried a demo and was bored almost immediately.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46201 Posts

Going with Sniper Elite 4: a great setting combined with the best gameplay in the series.

The parkour and being able to use silenced ammunition for sniper rifles really are big improvements.

Played through it in solo as well as coop in its entirety.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24896 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

Going with Sniper Elite 4: a great setting combined with the best gameplay in the series.

The parkour and being able to use silenced ammunition for sniper rifles really are big improvements.

Played through it in solo as well as coop in its entirety.

Kinda sad that even on custom i can not turn off see through walls unless im playing on full authentic mode. and that also disable objectives on map.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46201 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

Kinda sad that even on custom i can not turn off see through walls unless im playing on full authentic mode. and that also disable objectives on map.

You only need binocs to see objectives, you still have to manually tag enemies,... so as long as you don't do that, you won't have see through walls.

It will make the game harder, but more realistic imho.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@R4gn4r0k said:
@ghosts4ever said:

You only need binocs to see objectives, you still have to manually tag enemies,... so as long as you don't do that, you won't have see through walls.

authentic difficulty is unbalanced as they didnot test thier game on hardest difficulty.

beside even if you dont tag enemies. f you missed the shot, they are automatically tagged.

in some objectives you have to tag enemies mostly officers.

i really hope in next game they remove all tagging stuff. as game is design for tagging in mind.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

I clicked 4 just to see the poll.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44548 Posts

The Zombie Army games I think it started as DLC to second Sniper Elite game with first two parts but got a third part and stand alone trilogy release and I think they're making or made a 4th one.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

I've tried multiple times to get into this series but it just doesn't do it for me. think i've tried 2, 3 and 4 at this point.

should be right up my alley, I like stealth, sniping and WW2 games.

just something lifeless about it

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

I hate all of these games equally.

The controls are awful. The gameplay is all over the place.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8469 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@ghosts4ever said:

I used to hate see through walls/tagging enemies etc but recently I think it makes sense now. Games weren't that detailed back in the day and you can easily spot enemies against background but now with so much better graphics and graphical 'noise' in the background it's become increasingly difficult to separate enemies or may be I'm just getting older and bad at games.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15561 Posts

None of these shit games compare to Barbie Horse Adventures.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

I'm gonna say 4, but after I finished it on Authentic difficulty they released an update with Authentic + difficulty, but never went back to it as it's a run & done game.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56041 Posts

I voted Sniper Elite 3 only because it was my first ever playing SNIPER (no pun intended to the TC) series so I'm going with that. Best play on PC for a very good reason ;)

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#15 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58856 Posts

Zombie Trilogy. Shame the next one is whores itself to Epic Store, was looking forward to it. Probably just better holding off anyway as they will spam DLC relentlessly.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup said:

Zombie Trilogy. Shame the next one is whores itself to Epic Store, was looking forward to it. Probably just better holding off anyway as they will spam DLC relentlessly.

they have not announced next one yet. only confirmed it.

as im expecting next one same. decent sniping game with bad AI. all i want is to remove tagging or make it optional and set in berlin once again.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58856 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@uninspiredcup said:

they have not announced next one yet. only confirmed it.

as im expecting next one same. decent sniping game with bad AI. all i want is to remove tagging or make it optional and set in berlin once again.

The next Zombie game has been announced with footage, coming to Epic Store sadly. Don't care what the game is how good it is, never supporting that shit..

But Zombie Trilogy is pretty good, lacks the impact of Left4dead and is basically the same shit over and over, but it's simplicity is also it's strength, a great drop-in turn your brain off for an hour that gets right to the point.

The new one looks like it will be bloated with level up mechanics and probably spammed shitless with microtransactions. Wait and see.

As time goes on we just get the incremental increase of greed, greed, greed.