What're some good Fallout 3 Quests (possible SPOILER warning)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RobbRipken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 RobbRipken
Member since 2003 • 263 Posts

Fallout 3 is a good game, but so far I've not been real impressed by it's side quests. Yet I keep hearing how great they are. I've done Blood Ties, I thought that one was very good. I did the Replicated Man and the one with the Ghouls at Tenpenny Tower, I liked those okay. I did the one with Lamplight and the slaves @ Paradise Falls.

I'd like a quest with a good story or twist behind it. I don't need to know any details about quests in the game. I'll take your word for it if you say it's good. I would just like to know what it's called and where I can find it. It seems that finding them just means going a little out of my way, was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. Generally I love exploring, but I just haven't felt as compelled to do so in Fallout. Some good side quests might get me more excited and into the game. Anyways, I'd appreciate any suggestions!

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

SPOILER TAGS ARE GLITCHING!

NOTHING RELATED TO PLOT BUT DONT READ IF YOU WANT ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS AT ALL!

Talk to the lady at the supply place in Megaton. She'll give you some awesome quests (loads of them) to help her write a research book. :)

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

NOTHING RELATED TO PLOT BUT DONT READ IF YOU WANT ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS AT ALL!

Talk to the lady at the supply place in Megaton. She'll give you some awesome quests (loads of them) to help her write a research book. :)

Ninja-Hippo

ya going to the playground in that destroyed town with the sniper was really tough

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Animal-Mother

Ninja-Hippo

ya going to the playground in that destroyed town with the sniper was really tough

Avatar image for kenshinhimura10
kenshinhimura10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 kenshinhimura10
Member since 2008 • 555 Posts

Ive found this really cool quest that gives you loads of money: Go to the Library (you can get the directions at the National Archives from the Protectron Gibbot) and you will find some Paladins from the Brotherhood. Speak to the woman of the group, and she will ask for "Pre-War Books" and she will pay you 100 caps per book. Pretty neat right?

Also, if you go to the Museum, and enter the Underground, and speak with the leader (the guy who welcomes you) you can trade with him scrap metal for meds Stims, Rad, etc.

footfoe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#6 footfoe2
Member since 2007 • 3014 Posts
how do you find the paradise falls one?
kenshinhimura10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kenshinhimura10
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

Animal-Mother

I never saw the sniper, I just grabed a bunch of mines, reached the playgrounds and escaped :P I though that some mines were exploding, not that I was being fired at.

Avatar image for ReverseCycology
ReverseCycology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 ReverseCycology
Member since 2006 • 9717 Posts

Do the Those! quest. Fire Ants will own you. :P

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26652 Posts
Near the top right corner of the map, there's a place called Oasis. Find it. There's a pretty sweet quest there. ;)
kenshinhimura10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kenshinhimura10

Do the Those! quest. Fire Ants will own you. :P

ReverseCycology

I found it rather easy, a good Chinese automatic rifle, and they fall in one VAAT use. But the quest is actually really long, but has some good exp to gain from it.

Dystopian-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Dystopian-X
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts

Spoilers?

Blow up Megaton. Remember to get the info about dad before though.

As someone said talk to Moira in the supply shack she gives you some ''amusing'' ones. There's a prison full of super mutants, check that place and there's someone who's gonna ask you to help her get out and something else.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

kenshinhimura10

I never saw the sniper, I just grabed a bunch of mines, reached the playgrounds and escaped :P I though that some mines were exploding, not that I was being fired at.

Yea its for when your writing the book for the ladie, there was a sniper in the town, shootin my toosh to the high heavens

kenshinhimura10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kenshinhimura10

Spoilers?

Blow up Megaton. Remember to get the info about dad before though.

As someone said talk to Moira in the supply shack she gives you some ''amusing'' ones. There's a prison full of super mutants, check that place and there's someone who's gonna ask you to help her get out and something else.

Dystopian-X

You can go to Rivet city and get the info for free about your father, besides, Rivet City is just right next to where he went so its no big problem.

[QUOTE="kenshinhimura10"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]

Animal-Mother

Yea its for when your writing the book for the ladie, there was a sniper in the town, shootin my toosh to the high heavens

Yeah I know what I was doing, I was like, WTF when the car next to the playing ground exploded :D

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Animal-Mother

^^^

yea the games pretty good, lovin it alot more then oblivion, its just feels so much better and its alot of fun too, alot of exploring, i've only been to megaton, the minefield town and the super saver grocery store with the raiders and man is it not only sorta tough but a ton of fun

RobbRipken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RobbRipken
I did the Wasteland Survival Guide quest completely. Someone told me to do a quest called "Those!". Where can I find that one. I'll try the one in the Oasis. I also talked to some lady that advanced the story greatly. In fact I'm told she advanced it past the half way point. I didn't even mean to do that. She was in rivet city.
Avatar image for ReverseCycology
ReverseCycology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ReverseCycology
Member since 2006 • 9717 Posts

Go to the Scrapyard and look around and you'll find something cool.

Also do the Steal the Independence quest.

kenshinhimura10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kenshinhimura10

I did the Wasteland Survival Guide quest completely. Someone told me to do a quest called "Those!". Where can I find that one. I'll try the one in the Oasis. I also talked to some lady that advanced the story greatly. In fact I'm told she advanced it past the half way point. I didn't even mean to do that. She was in rivet city.RobbRipken

For Those you need to go to the city north of Megaton, to a place called Graydine or similar, you will find a kid running, help him.

RobbRipken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RobbRipken

Thanks for telling me where to find "Those!". Can anyone tell where I want to go for "steal the independence" or where the scrapyard is. Just give me a general idea if you could. I still want to do some exploring on my own, but a direction would be appreciated.

kenshinhimura10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kenshinhimura10

Thanks for telling me where to find "Those!". Can anyone tell where I want to go for "steal the independence" or where the scrapyard is. Just give me a general idea if you could. I still want to do some exploring on my own, but a direction would be appreciated.

RobbRipken

Its in one of my previous posts.