What will NG: Sigma on the PS3 get?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Conker-Fan
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts
What will NG:Sigma on the PS3 get? it is a port of NG1 but has 1 extra level and 2 weapons. It also has upgraded graphics (but not proper Team Ninja quality). However, it lacks the 3 NES games that were included in the xbox versios (NG1,2,and 3). IT is also not being ported or even cared upon by Itagaki. It also wont have mission mode or the Hurricane Packs. It is also said to eb a NG port, not a NG: Black port so the Black weapons (included for oringal owners in a Hurricane pack) might not be there.  So what do you guys think itll get (obviously NG2 for the X360 will get a AAA but leave it out)
Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts
lol who knows...i love how NG2 is guaranteed haha, nothing is certain until its out
-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts
AAA. The game isn't going to magically become bad just because it's on PS3.
lordseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lordseer
Member since 2004 • 4671 Posts
It's going to be an awesome awesome game.  I just hope that NG 2 turns out to be so good ( and exclusive to the 360 ) that I feel I got the better end of the deal having to undure the wait.
Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Conker-Fan
lol who knows...i love how NG2 is guaranteed haha, nothing is certain until its outKahuna_1

Its done by Team Ninja and you do relize that TN has always made great underated games and more so those out of DOA (DOA is a AA series, other TN games are high AAA - cant believe NG got a 9.4 though, hugely underated)
Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Conker-Fan
AAA. The game isn't going to magically become bad just because it's on PS3.-Spock-

but it is a port of a xbox game- if nothing is changed the score will drop and they said nothing has except for the extra level and taken away some things. Conker on the N64 got AAA but AA on the xbox
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts
AAA I think.

Also, it's very possible NG2 is also released on PS3. Just want to point that out.
Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts

[QUOTE="Kahuna_1"]lol who knows...i love how NG2 is guaranteed haha, nothing is certain until its outConker-Fan

Its done by Team Ninja and you do relize that TN has always made great underated games and more so those out of DOA (DOA is a AA series, other TN games are high AAA - cant believe NG got a 9.4 though, hugely underated)

im just saying wait till its out, cause hype has killed too many things

-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts
[QUOTE="-Spock-"]AAA. The game isn't going to magically become bad just because it's on PS3.Conker-Fan

but it is a port of a xbox game- if nothing is changed the score will drop and they said nothing has except for the extra level and taken away some things. Conker on the N64 got AAA but AA on the xbox

No, they've made a few improvements like dual wielding. Halo 2 still got a 10 in gameplay when Bungie did the same thing...
mentzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mentzer
Member since 2007 • 1242 Posts

What will NG:Sigma on the PS3 get? it is a port of NG1 but has 1 extra level and 2 weapons. It also has upgraded graphics (but not proper Team Ninja quality). However, it lacks the 3 NES games that were included in the xbox versios (NG1,2,and 3). IT is also not being ported or even cared upon by Itagaki. It also wont have mission mode or the Hurricane Packs. It is also said to eb a NG port, not a NG: Black port so the Black weapons (included for oringal owners in a Hurricane pack) might not be there.  So what do you guys think itll get (obviously NG2 for the X360 will get a AAA but leave it out)Conker-Fan

Read this http://ps3.ign.com/articles/736/736392p1.html .and this http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3156377

And how doesn't NG Sigma have "proper Team Ninja quality" when it's being developed by Team Ninja??

You really are clueless about this game.

DementedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DementedDragon
Member since 2003 • 5095 Posts

And you know it has all of this how? 

The game looks a hell of a lot better than NG:  Black and that's without your precious Itagaki.  Black was just the original NG + the hurricane packs and it scored a 9.4 (same as the original).  Since Sigma is adding more detail to the story, better graphics, new weapons, and an even tougher difficulty.  I'm thinking it will receive either the same score or better.  Remember, Itagaki assigned the job to Hayashi's team; so I guess you're disagreeing with his decision.

lordseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lordseer

And you know it has all of this how? 

The game looks a hell of a lot better than NG:  Black and that's without your precious Itagaki.  Black was just the original NG + the hurricane packs and it scored a 9.4 (same as the original).  Since Sigma is adding more detail to the story, better graphics, new weapons, and an even tougher difficulty.  I'm thinking it will receive either the same score or better.  Remember, Itagaki assigned the job to Hayashi's team; so I guess you're disagreeing with his decision.

A tougher difficulty level is about the last thing NG needs.  I just hope that it isn't the default difficulty that is being upped.

DementedDragon
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
AAA I think.

Also, it's very possible NG2 is also released on PS3. Just want to point that out.
the-very-best
not if microsoft cut a deal with team ninja to make it exclusive..which i have a feeling they did.
lordseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lordseer

AAA I think.

the-very-best

I really believe that releasing Sigma is a bait tactic for Japan.  I think MS /  TN wants to give Japan a taste of what it is missing in hopes that it will drive the sales of both the 360 and NG 2 in Japan.

agentfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 agentfred
Member since 2003 • 5666 Posts
AA.
Gamespot hates ports.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

[QUOTE="the-very-best"]AAA I think.

lordseer

I really believe that releasing Sigma is a bait tactic for Japan. I think MS / TN wants to give Japan a taste of what it is missing in hopes that it will drive the sales of both the 360 and NG 2 in Japan.

thats exactly what i was thinking..