What's your top 5 games of every current gen systems?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

Sounds like a question for manticores but you can say about the only systems you have.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

YAY ! Another list thread. Those never get old......

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#3  Edited By 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

YAY ! Another list thread. Those never get old......

Hmm? What's wrong? Are you a hipster, troll or just a hater? Whatever, it's better than Sweenix shitty threads.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lulu_Lulu

@ 93BlackHawk93

Oh Don't mind me. Its just that list topics don't inspire much discussion. Everybody just puts down their post and leaves. And list threads are one of the most reoccurring threads here. They should just make a sticky for it.

Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By Some-Mist
Member since 2009 • 5631 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ 93BlackHawk93

Oh Don't mind me. Its just that list topics don't inspire much discussion. Everybody just puts down their post and leaves. And list threads are one of the most reoccurring threads here. They should just make a sticky for it.

I usually read list posts to find potential games I might like - I also use it to gauge whether I'm going to trust other people's opinions in the future. It's actually helped me find a few people with similar taste which has led to great game recommendations.

anyway... I only own a Wii U and two games for it.... super mario 3D world and the wonderful 101. But to be fair I just bought it two weeks ago.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lulu_Lulu

If I wana try something new I just search and filter, grab the most likely candidates then ask about them here. Seems way more effecient.

Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8  Edited By Some-Mist
Member since 2009 • 5631 Posts

I mean hard to find stuff that has been recommended to me that I wouldn't have otherwise searched for..

i.e. moon: remix rpg adventure which was one of the best RPG recommendations I've ever been given. I got a recommendation for Ikenie No Yoru (Night of the Sacrifice) from Yangire and it was one of the best survival horror games I played last gen too.

I probably wouldn't take any recommendations from you because you seem too hypercritical with your opinion to even enjoy what you're playing - I know I wouldn't be able to enjoy gaming while nitpicking that hard.