What's the most important thing you want to know at e3 2014?

  • 70 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
#1 Posted by SolidGame_basic (22449 posts) -

For me, I want to know if Sony has really abandoned the Vita lol. If there will be any kinds of announcements. I know Japan guarantees us some good games, but what about the West? Any special projects? I would also know want to know what Nintendo is up to and if they are really going to support the Wii U.

Avatar image for RR360DD
#2 Posted by RR360DD (13731 posts) -

if sony actually has some games on the way other than indie indie indie

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#3 Posted by freedomfreak (50001 posts) -

Release dates.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#4 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

How big the Japanese presence will be.

Avatar image for CyberLips
#5 Posted by CyberLips (1826 posts) -

I want to know if The Last Guardian is still being developed or not, i feel like it's either now or never.

Avatar image for lostrib
#6 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

plot of TLOU2

Avatar image for DJ-Lafleur
#7 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (35548 posts) -

-What multiplayer will be like for the Master Chief collection (if it even has multiplayer, of course)

-Actual information on Monolith Soft's X, and not just another single battle

-release date for Bayonetta 2

-in depth look into FFXV's gameplay

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
#8 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (14994 posts) -

Any info on Mass Effect 4!!!

Avatar image for Boddicker
#9 Edited by Boddicker (4347 posts) -

Fallout 4

When's it coming?

Avatar image for starwolf474
#10 Posted by starwolf474 (983 posts) -

I want to know if Sony is ever going to release the Vita TV in America. It was so stupid of them to launch it in Japan where consoles are dead and streaming services are not popular instead of America where I'm sure it would be much more popular.

Avatar image for Merex760
#11 Posted by Merex760 (4381 posts) -

If either console will actually be worth buying based on their upcoming lineups.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#12 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

@Merex760 said:

If either console will actually be worth buying based on their upcoming lineups.

Avatar image for Gue1
#13 Edited by Gue1 (12171 posts) -

I want to know more about FFXV, Persona 5, The Last Guardian, Guilty Gear XRD, The Witcher 3, Deus Ex HR sequel, Batman Knight, Dragon Age Inquisition, Uncharted 4, Guerrilla's new RPG IP, Metal Gear V, Gran Turismo 7... This gen has a lot of potential to be way better than last gen.

From Nintendo I'd like to hear about X, Zelda, Metroid, Bayonetta 2 and Fire Emblem x Atlus or whatever. But don't think I'll be buying a Wii u any time soon anyway.

Avatar image for ladyblue
#14 Posted by LadyBlue (4943 posts) -

Will Bioware listen to their fans and make Jade Empire 2

Fallout 4

Mass Effect remastered trilogy, and sequel.

Skyrim Goty Remastered

Resident Evil 7

I don't ask for much.

Avatar image for locopatho
#15 Posted by locopatho (23140 posts) -

I'm very interested in Sony's first party. They gave the PS3 one HELL of a send off so I don't expect much right away but I'd be interested to know what's in development.

Also looking forward to any Zelda info of course! I hope hope hope they show off signs of a proper next gen living world and not another limited sterile hub of houses + static villagers. Also hope for any news of side quests and optional and/or endgame content. I want Zelda to be my favourite series again :(

Avatar image for genius2365
#16 Edited by genius2365 (488 posts) -

I just want to hear something about the next Mass Effect. Anything

Avatar image for hehe101
#17 Posted by hehe101 (734 posts) -

Resident evil 7

Avatar image for locopatho
#18 Edited by locopatho (23140 posts) -

@genius2365 said:

I just want to hear something about the next Mass Effect. Anything

That'd be delicious. Would love a more open ended Star Trek style exploration. Lots of small and medium problems to solve on different planets, rather than one big "galaxy ending" problem :)

Avatar image for Basinboy
#19 Posted by Basinboy (13266 posts) -

Who is going to be embracing new game ideas and new IP? That includes not just each company's publishing divisions, but Oculus and Morpheus projects too.

Avatar image for Shewgenja
#20 Posted by Shewgenja (19223 posts) -

Price on Morpheus.

Avatar image for Shewgenja
#21 Posted by Shewgenja (19223 posts) -

@CyberLips said:

I want to know if The Last Guardian is still being developed or not, i feel like it's either now or never.

So.. Tokyo Game Show is a no go for you? Rather bizarre position to take.

Avatar image for stuff238
#22 Posted by stuff238 (2523 posts) -

MGS5 release date.

Avatar image for CyberLips
#23 Posted by CyberLips (1826 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@CyberLips said:

I want to know if The Last Guardian is still being developed or not, i feel like it's either now or never.

So.. Tokyo Game Show is a no go for you? Rather bizarre position to take.

It's too big of a title to leave for TGS. People have been waiting for it since 2009, it could be a system seller. It would be extremely stupid NOT to announce it at E3.

Avatar image for ConanTheStoner
#25 Edited by ConanTheStoner (17346 posts) -

A blow out of MGSV info plus most importantly a release date. (And some jungle gameplay, god damn it this game BETTER have a jungle area.)

Anything on The Last Guardian.

A showing of the new Zelda that actually gets me excited about the series again.

A Metroid game from Retro.

Avatar image for ConanTheStoner
#26 Posted by ConanTheStoner (17346 posts) -

@CyberLips said:

@Shewgenja said:

@CyberLips said:

I want to know if The Last Guardian is still being developed or not, i feel like it's either now or never.

So.. Tokyo Game Show is a no go for you? Rather bizarre position to take.

It's too big of a title to leave for TGS. People have been waiting for it since 2009, it could be a system seller. It would be extremely stupid NOT to announce it at E3.

I doubt it would move systems. ICO and SotC never sold big numbers to begin with. Personally, I'd buy a system to play a Team Ico game, but not too many others would.

That said, I agree that it needs to be at E3. This games development progress has been a mystery for far too long, they need to come forward with info soon.

Avatar image for ladyblue
#27 Edited by LadyBlue (4943 posts) -
@Desmonic said:

Only one simple thing:

WHERE THE F*CK IS MY FALLOUT BETHESDA!?

That is all.

Miss the bugs? Tonguesmiley

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
#28 Edited by deactivated-57ad0e5285d73 (21398 posts) -

zelda, halo, uncharted release dates.......and new 3ds model.

Avatar image for AznbkdX
#29 Edited by AznbkdX (4244 posts) -

Zelda reveal is number one priority. New mascot level IP from Nintendo is next most important. Metroid reveal and more X info as well.

Sony/Microsoft getting more exclusive games I give a crap about would be nice. Oh and Fallout 4 is most important out of all the third party games for me unless they show something new and better.

Avatar image for bbkkristian
#30 Posted by bbkkristian (14971 posts) -

Monolith Soft's X release date. All else is inferior in importance.

Avatar image for Dragerdeifrit
#31 Posted by Dragerdeifrit (473 posts) -

Monolith X project release date and Fallout 4 announcement. anything else i couldn't care less.

Avatar image for ribstaylor1
#32 Posted by Ribstaylor1 (2186 posts) -

I'd like gta 5, mgs5, and the new final fantasy game to be announced for pc.

Avatar image for ps84651
#33 Edited by PS84651 (25 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

if sony actually has some games on the way other than indie indie indie

Uncharted 4 is coming. It would be nice to know at least a few more good ones are coming soon. I really hope Wolfenstein The New Order is good.

Avatar image for ladyblue
#34 Edited by LadyBlue (4943 posts) -

@ribstaylor1 said:

I'd like gta 5, mgs5, and the new final fantasy game to be announced for pc.

I get the feeling that GTAV will be announced for PC/PS4/Xbox at e3.

Avatar image for clr84651
#35 Posted by clr84651 (5634 posts) -

Naughty Dog is working on 2 brand new games for PS4. So there's Uncharted 4 and others also coming.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/naughty-dog-working-on-two-brand-new-experiences-besides-last-of-us-ps4/1100-6419693/

Avatar image for Bishop1310
#36 Posted by Bishop1310 (1274 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:

For me, I want to know if Sony has really abandoned the Vita lol. If there will be any kinds of announcements. I know Japan guarantees us some good games, but what about the West? Any special projects? I would also know want to know what Nintendo is up to and if they are really going to support the Wii U.

I want games for my PS4.. exclusives worth playing, and no more delays. I hear all this shit about how the ps4 is easier to develop on and yet I play all my games on the X1 and have more for the system then the ps4.

Avatar image for liquidzr0
#37 Posted by liquidzr0 (41 posts) -

Final Fantasy XV gameplay/release date(been waiting 8 years)

New Trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3

The Last of Us Remastered release date

Mass Effect 4 Info

Witcher 3 gameplay

Fallout 4 Info

Other than that, just general information on upcoming/in-development/unannounced games.

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
#38 Edited by jg4xchamp (61465 posts) -

Bayonetta 2 releaste date.

Avatar image for IgGy621985
#39 Posted by IgGy621985 (5449 posts) -

I'd really like:

  • Mass Effect 4
  • More SW Battlefront
  • C&C Generals 2
  • GTA 5 for PC
  • Age of Empires 4
Avatar image for Demonjoe93
#40 Posted by Demonjoe93 (9869 posts) -

@Merex760 said:

If either console will actually be worth buying based on their upcoming lineups.

Avatar image for aroxx_ab
#41 Posted by aroxx_ab (13236 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

if sony actually has some games on the way other than indie indie indie

So the most imprtant thing for you is to know something about a platfrom you hate...lol ok

Avatar image for WitIsWisdom
#42 Posted by WitIsWisdom (4775 posts) -

The biggest thing I want to see is also my least concern console wise... that being more information about the Skylanderesque figuirines Nintendo will be revealing and how they will function. Other than that Nintendo is of little interest to me... although a couple games will be interesting to see.

Next I am most interested in the PS4... hoping they have a card or two up their sleeves.

X1 same as PS4 but least interested in overall. I hope that BOTH PS4 and X1 deliver the goods.. which I don't fear they will. THAT is why I hope Nintendo kills it... because they NEED to.

Avatar image for genius2365
#43 Posted by genius2365 (488 posts) -

@locopatho said:

@genius2365 said:

I just want to hear something about the next Mass Effect. Anything

That'd be delicious. Would love a more open ended Star Trek style exploration. Lots of small and medium problems to solve on different planets, rather than one big "galaxy ending" problem :)

Well, you're in luck, because according to what little we know of the game, it will be taking the direction you described. They want to have a bigger focus on exploration (just like in Dragon Age Inquisition), inspiring themselves off vehicles like the Mako from Mass Effect 1, focusing on a more small scale story, etc.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
#44 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (11177 posts) -

Uncharted 4 and Battlefront 3 gameplay

Avatar image for locopatho
#45 Posted by locopatho (23140 posts) -

@genius2365 said:

@locopatho said:

@genius2365 said:

I just want to hear something about the next Mass Effect. Anything

That'd be delicious. Would love a more open ended Star Trek style exploration. Lots of small and medium problems to solve on different planets, rather than one big "galaxy ending" problem :)

Well, you're in luck, because according to what little we know of the game, it will be taking the direction you described. They want to have a bigger focus on exploration (just like in Dragon Age Inquisition), inspiring themselves off vehicles like the Mako from Mass Effect 1, focusing on a more small scale story, etc.

Sounds perfect! Thank you!

Avatar image for silversix_
#46 Posted by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

Two things. 1- Is preject beast a real Souls game i'll waste hundreds of hours of my life in or some shitty 4/10 mediocre garbage. 2- How many fking years will it take Bethesda to release a new Fallout game?

Avatar image for zeeshanhaider
#47 Edited by zeeshanhaider (5524 posts) -

Witcher 3 gameplay, Command and Conquer info (hopefully) and Battlefront.

Avatar image for Netret0120
#49 Edited by Netret0120 (3478 posts) -

Give me a FF15 release date already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!