What is the most overlooked game of the year?

Avatar image for warmblur
warmblur

3519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 warmblur
Member since 2017 • 3519 Posts

For me I'm going to have to say Judgement.

Avatar image for TJDMHEM
TJDMHEM

2688

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 2688 Posts

Luigis mansion 3

Avatar image for osan0
osan0

15501

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 osan0
Member since 2004 • 15501 Posts

I get the feeling that, come GOTY time at the end of the year, a few places will look back over the year, realise that Tetris 99 was released in Feb and give that the GOTY.

I haven't played it myself (not really my thing) but i remember thinking at the time "Oh..well thats GOTY right there from a few places".

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

39342

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 39342 Posts

How is Judgment the most overlooked game when it's basically Yakuza? I've yet to fully complete the Yakuza series (even though I own them all) just because its such a daunting task, lol. I didn't pay too much attention to Judgement initially, but after watching some gameplay of it like 5 months ago, it's definitely on my wishlist.

I feel that A Plague Tale: Innocence was really overlooked this year and I fully enjoy that game. Great game but got overlooked because it's an indie game :(

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

39342

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 39342 Posts

@TJDMHEM said:

Luigis mansion 3

Luigi's Mansion 3 was overlooked? How? I seen everyone is talking about it.

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
jg4xchamp

61859

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#6 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 61859 Posts

Baba is You

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

36357

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#7 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 36357 Posts

River City Girls doesn't seem to have gotten much attention.

Avatar image for Renegade_Fury
Renegade_Fury

20763

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#8 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 20763 Posts

Came in here to say Judgement as well. Good job, TC, more people should play it.

Avatar image for jeezers
jeezers

3640

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#9 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 3640 Posts

Remnant: from the ashes

It's underated, not talked about much

A Plague tale was good as mentioned above as well

Avatar image for warmblur
warmblur

3519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By warmblur
Member since 2017 • 3519 Posts

@davillain- said:

How is Judgment the most overlooked game when it's basically Yakuza? I've yet to fully complete the Yakuza series (even though I own them all) just because its such a daunting task, lol. I didn't pay too much attention to Judgement initially, but after watching some gameplay of it like 5 months ago, it's definitely on my wishlist.

I feel that A Plague Tale: Innocence was really overlooked this year and I fully enjoy that game. Great game but got overlooked because it's an indie game :(

Because it's a spinoff and it released at a weird time of the year for gaming in June and I rarely seen anybody bring it up online. Also a noob like me never played Yakuza so this was my first time playing this type of game I enjoyed the hell out of it. But like I said I never see people bring up the game it's like the forgotten PS4 exclusive and it's really a great game people are sleeping on.

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

9752

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#11 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 9752 Posts

i'd say Anno 1800, such a good game that has me wondering why I didn't get into this series sooner.

i'll also mention Tannenberg and Hell Let Loose (early access) as being great tactical multiplayer shooters that don't get much love around here

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19522

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19522 Posts

Astral Chain... I very rarely hear it get even a mention in GOTY discussions. I hear/read people go through the 2019 releases, and they totally skip over it. It's one of the best scoring games this year ffs!

Avatar image for dagubot
dagubot

1465

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13 dagubot
Member since 2017 • 1465 Posts

Katana ZERO needs more love. Such a great game.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

13507

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#14 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 13507 Posts

@warmblur said:
@davillain- said:

How is Judgment the most overlooked game when it's basically Yakuza? I've yet to fully complete the Yakuza series (even though I own them all) just because its such a daunting task, lol. I didn't pay too much attention to Judgement initially, but after watching some gameplay of it like 5 months ago, it's definitely on my wishlist.

I feel that A Plague Tale: Innocence was really overlooked this year and I fully enjoy that game. Great game but got overlooked because it's an indie game :(

Because it's a spinoff and it released at a weird time of the year for gaming in June and I rarely seen anybody bring it up online. Also a noob like me never played Yakuza so this was my first time playing this type of game I enjoyed the hell out of it. But like I said I never see people bring up the game it's like the forgotten PS4 exclusive and it's really a great game people are sleeping on.

Why is it weird to game in June???

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19522

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19522 Posts

@dagubot said:

Katana ZERO needs more love. Such a great game.

I agree with that too. In my top 3 games of the year (after Astral Chain & Luigi's Mansion 3).

Avatar image for warmblur
warmblur

3519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#16 warmblur
Member since 2017 • 3519 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@warmblur said:
@davillain- said:

How is Judgment the most overlooked game when it's basically Yakuza? I've yet to fully complete the Yakuza series (even though I own them all) just because its such a daunting task, lol. I didn't pay too much attention to Judgement initially, but after watching some gameplay of it like 5 months ago, it's definitely on my wishlist.

I feel that A Plague Tale: Innocence was really overlooked this year and I fully enjoy that game. Great game but got overlooked because it's an indie game :(

Because it's a spinoff and it released at a weird time of the year for gaming in June and I rarely seen anybody bring it up online. Also a noob like me never played Yakuza so this was my first time playing this type of game I enjoyed the hell out of it. But like I said I never see people bring up the game it's like the forgotten PS4 exclusive and it's really a great game people are sleeping on.

Why is it weird to game in June???

It's not a weird time to game in June it's a weird time for a AAA game to release in that Month usually all the big releases are Fall or early Spring.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

13507

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 13507 Posts

@warmblur said:
@i_p_daily said:
@warmblur said:
@davillain- said:

How is Judgment the most overlooked game when it's basically Yakuza? I've yet to fully complete the Yakuza series (even though I own them all) just because its such a daunting task, lol. I didn't pay too much attention to Judgement initially, but after watching some gameplay of it like 5 months ago, it's definitely on my wishlist.

I feel that A Plague Tale: Innocence was really overlooked this year and I fully enjoy that game. Great game but got overlooked because it's an indie game :(

Because it's a spinoff and it released at a weird time of the year for gaming in June and I rarely seen anybody bring it up online. Also a noob like me never played Yakuza so this was my first time playing this type of game I enjoyed the hell out of it. But like I said I never see people bring up the game it's like the forgotten PS4 exclusive and it's really a great game people are sleeping on.

Why is it weird to game in June???

It's not a weird time to game in June it's a weird time for a AAA game to release in that Month usually all the big releases are Fall or early Spring.

Why are big games usually released in Autumn/Spring? it makes no sense. Is this one of those "only in America" things?

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

36058

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#18 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 36058 Posts

Luigi's Mansion 3.....LMAO. You all are silly.

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
jg4xchamp

61859

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#19 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 61859 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Astral Chain... I very rarely hear it get even a mention in GOTY discussions. I hear/read people go through the 2019 releases, and they totally skip over it. It's one of the best scoring games this year ffs!

Well for starters it shares a genre with Devil May Cry 5, and given the type of fanbase said genre draws, it goes without saying Astral Chain's been losing any votes it would get to Devil May Cry 5.

Avatar image for warmblur
warmblur

3519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#20 warmblur
Member since 2017 • 3519 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@warmblur said:
@i_p_daily said:
@warmblur said:
@davillain- said:

How is Judgment the most overlooked game when it's basically Yakuza? I've yet to fully complete the Yakuza series (even though I own them all) just because its such a daunting task, lol. I didn't pay too much attention to Judgement initially, but after watching some gameplay of it like 5 months ago, it's definitely on my wishlist.

I feel that A Plague Tale: Innocence was really overlooked this year and I fully enjoy that game. Great game but got overlooked because it's an indie game :(

Because it's a spinoff and it released at a weird time of the year for gaming in June and I rarely seen anybody bring it up online. Also a noob like me never played Yakuza so this was my first time playing this type of game I enjoyed the hell out of it. But like I said I never see people bring up the game it's like the forgotten PS4 exclusive and it's really a great game people are sleeping on.

Why is it weird to game in June???

It's not a weird time to game in June it's a weird time for a AAA game to release in that Month usually all the big releases are Fall or early Spring.

Why are big games usually released in Autumn/Spring? it makes no sense. Is this one of those "only in America" things?

Well for Fall it has to do with Holiday sales and as for Spring I'm not sure my guess it probably has to do something with the Shareholders.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

13507

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#21 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 13507 Posts

@warmblur said:
@i_p_daily said:
@warmblur said:
@i_p_daily said:
@warmblur said:

Because it's a spinoff and it released at a weird time of the year for gaming in June and I rarely seen anybody bring it up online. Also a noob like me never played Yakuza so this was my first time playing this type of game I enjoyed the hell out of it. But like I said I never see people bring up the game it's like the forgotten PS4 exclusive and it's really a great game people are sleeping on.

Why is it weird to game in June???

It's not a weird time to game in June it's a weird time for a AAA game to release in that Month usually all the big releases are Fall or early Spring.

Why are big games usually released in Autumn/Spring? it makes no sense. Is this one of those "only in America" things?

Well for Fall it has to do with Holiday sales and as for Spring I'm not sure my guess it probably has to do something with the Shareholders.

So an American thing, as the holidays for other parts of the world is not halfway through the year.

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19522

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19522 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Astral Chain... I very rarely hear it get even a mention in GOTY discussions. I hear/read people go through the 2019 releases, and they totally skip over it. It's one of the best scoring games this year ffs!

Well for starters it shares a genre with Devil May Cry 5, and given the type of fanbase said genre draws, it goes without saying Astral Chain's been losing any votes it would get to Devil May Cry 5.

Which is a shame, because Astral Chain scored very similarly to DMC 5... I guess DMC is more well known though.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

36058

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 64

User Lists: 0

#23 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 36058 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Which is a shame, because Astral Chain scored very similarly to DMC 5... I guess DMC is more well known though.

And its not limited to one platform.

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19522

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19522 Posts

@Pedro said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Which is a shame, because Astral Chain scored very similarly to DMC 5... I guess DMC is more well known though.

And its not limited to one platform.

True. But that doesn't stop other exclusives from receiving praise...

Avatar image for Gatygun
Gatygun

1692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 1692 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:

i'd say Anno 1800, such a good game that has me wondering why I didn't get into this series sooner.

i'll also mention Tannenberg and Hell Let Loose (early access) as being great tactical multiplayer shooters that don't get much love around here

Series is awesome already played it from the first game. Formule never changed and always refreshing and interesting every new game from them. One of those last gems of developers that always deliver.

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
jg4xchamp

61859

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#26 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 61859 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@jg4xchamp said:

Well for starters it shares a genre with Devil May Cry 5, and given the type of fanbase said genre draws, it goes without saying Astral Chain's been losing any votes it would get to Devil May Cry 5.

Which is a shame, because Astral Chain scored very similarly to DMC 5... I guess DMC is more well known though.

Scores are whatever, a game in a niche genre is more than likely gonna get one representative. And the genre fanbase is naturally gonna go with the far deeper combat system. That's DMC5 and that shit isn't close.

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19522

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19522 Posts

@jg4xchamp: And Astral Chain is better in other areas...

Anyway, whatevs.

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
jg4xchamp

61859

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 61859 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@jg4xchamp: And Astral Chain is better in other areas...

Anyway, whatevs.

None of which would be the gameplay tho, which you know in an action game is inherently going to carry more weight. Which was my point, it got overlooked for a fairly obvious reason it shares a genre with a sequel to one of the most beloved franchises in that genre. Arguably the best franchise in said genre. Definitively the deepest mechanically.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

44968

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#29 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 44968 Posts

A Plague Tale, dual-character games are often tricky and don't always work out well, but this game managed to not only have incredible game mechanics, but a compelling story. Probably one of the best single-player experiences of the year.

Anno 1800, arguably one of the better city-builders since Cities: Skylines.

Planet Zoo, game literally came out like a week or two ago and I haven't heard a peep, but it is pretty awesome if you like "tycoon" games, i.e. rollercoaster tycoon. Frontier Developments is on a roll; Elite: Dangerous, Jurrasic Park sim, Planet Coaster, now this. Great company!

Disco Elysium, outside of getting stellar reviews, I haven't really heard of anyone touching this game.

NFS: Heat, again a well-reviewed game that is arguably the best NFS game in years, yet no one talks about it.

@with_teeth26 said:

i'd say Anno 1800, such a good game that has me wondering why I didn't get into this series sooner.

i'll also mention Tannenberg and Hell Let Loose (early access) as being great tactical multiplayer shooters that don't get much love around here

Yeah it is one of my favorite city-builder/economic game series as well.

Anno 2070 is great, as is Anno 1404.

I would avoid Anno 2205, however, they did away with a lot of game mechanics that made the series challenging. It's not bad, though, they just tried to make it mainstream by dumbing it down. There's still fun to be had with it, though.

Avatar image for Yams1980
Yams1980

3704

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#30 Yams1980
Member since 2006 • 3704 Posts

Control may be a bit overlooked. I just recently played it, it really didn't get as much attention as other less good games did this year.

Pretty good game, i love throwing random junk at enemies, the physics like in most games add nicely to gameplay. Map is kinda crappy to navigate with, and the checkpoints send you too far back sometimes but overall better game then I thought it would be.

Avatar image for nepu7supastar7
nepu7supastar7

5346

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#31 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 5346 Posts

@warmblur:

I got 2 suggestions that I think everyone should give a try eventually.

Trover Saves the Universe

Days Gone

Trover Saves the Universe definitely got me by surprise. It's fun, addicting, unique and it's flat out hilarious! Plus: it's made by the creator of Rick and Morty. So if you love the show, you'll get a kick out of it.

Avatar image for clone01
clone01

27615

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32 clone01
Member since 2003 • 27615 Posts

Death Stranding (j/k).

Avatar image for drrollinstein
DrRollinstein

1163

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#33 DrRollinstein
Member since 2016 • 1163 Posts

Greedfall. A pretty solid Action Rpg from Spider, with colonization and magic and muskets.

Avatar image for blueinheaven
blueinheaven

4695

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#34 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 4695 Posts

Judgement, very well received and well reviewed from literally all the main videogame sites and channels. Obviously 'overlooked' doesn't mean what I thought it meant.

Operencia is an excellent turn-based fantasy RPG on PC which has largely been ignored. I would call that overlooked if I only knew what that meant.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

24678

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 24678 Posts

Got Judgement and Catherine remake for $20 each. I think both games flew under the radar for most gamers.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

54297

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#36 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 54297 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: I just grabbed it now from Amazon. I forgot all about it after the reveal, so hopefully it's good.

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

6497

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#37 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 6497 Posts

Okami on ps2 was loved by almost everyone and touted as the best 3d zelda and, won multiple goty including IGN game of the year awards. But game somehow flew under everyone radar and not buy it. Judgement fits into this category.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

36357

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#38 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 36357 Posts

@drrollinstein said:

Greedfall. A pretty solid Action Rpg from Spider, with colonization and magic and muskets.

I believe this game has actually been selling really well.

Avatar image for djoffer
djoffer

1573

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1573 Posts

@blueinheaven: agree on operencia a really good dungeon crawler, yet doubt it sold much:/ being epic store exclusive probaly didn’t help it!

Avatar image for drrollinstein
DrRollinstein

1163

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#40 DrRollinstein
Member since 2016 • 1163 Posts

@uninspiredcup: Im sure its selling decently for what it is, but almost none of my gamer friends had even heard of it until i talked about it. Their previous 2 games werent really hits either, and this is the best of the 3.

Avatar image for pyro1245
pyro1245

5553

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#41 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 5553 Posts

@djoffer said:

@blueinheaven: agree on operencia a really good dungeon crawler, yet doubt it sold much:/ being epic store exclusive probaly didn’t help it!

Yeah for sure. I found it randomly on Xbox GamePass for PC.

A lot of EGS 'exclusives' are on there it seems. I guess when Epic says exclusive they just mean 'not on Steam'.

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19522

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19522 Posts

Currently playing through Gears 5 finally, and I have to say, I think it has been totally overlooked for GOTY discussions too. It's right up there with the 360 games for the campaign imo... it's fantastic. And it looks & runs incredibly on XB1 X.

Avatar image for pyro1245
pyro1245

5553

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#43 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 5553 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Disco Elysium, outside of getting stellar reviews, I haven't really heard of anyone touching this game.

Yeah I think this is my GOTY.

It's in 4 categories for the VGA, Including best RPG. It'll be a damn shame if something like Monster Hunter World gets it instead seeing as it's not actually an RPG. Disco Elysium puts The Outer Worlds to shame IMO when it comes to role playing as well.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

44968

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#44 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 44968 Posts

@pyro1245: What's the gameplay like? I Think I'm going to buy it, but it looks a lot like a classic RPG (Pillars of Eternity, for example). Is it like that?

I'm currently working my way through two classic kind of RPG games at the moment, so I don't want to add another one to the list just yet.

Avatar image for pyro1245
pyro1245

5553

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#45 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 5553 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

@pyro1245: What's the gameplay like? I Think I'm going to buy it, but it looks a lot like a classic RPG (Pillars of Eternity, for example). Is it like that?

I'm currently working my way through two classic kind of RPG games at the moment, so I don't want to add another one to the list just yet.

Disco Elysium is a play-your-way graphic novel. Stats will determine what options are available to you, but everything happens through the dialog interface. You can equip items as you'd expect to adjust your character. You can explore the area as you'd expect. You might interact with things in ways you don't expect. There's also the 'thought cabinet' system, where you can explore the various ideas you encounter - altering your character in ways. The beauty of the game is in the details, of course.

Avatar image for blueinheaven
blueinheaven

4695

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#46 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 4695 Posts

@pyro1245 said:
@djoffer said:

@blueinheaven: agree on operencia a really good dungeon crawler, yet doubt it sold much:/ being epic store exclusive probaly didn’t help it!

Yeah for sure. I found it randomly on Xbox GamePass for PC.

A lot of EGS 'exclusives' are on there it seems. I guess when Epic says exclusive they just mean 'not on Steam'.

That was going to be my reply too. EGS are easily avoided this time with Ultimate Game Pass on PC which is where I found it also. Cheaper too.

Avatar image for dude_sh
dude_sh

26

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#47 dude_sh
Member since 2019 • 26 Posts

"a plague tale: innocence", my fav game this year by far. really nice story.