What game market do you represent, SW?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

24707

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

 • 
Avatar image for speeny
Speeny

2163

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

#1 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 2163 Posts

Australia/New Zealand.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

13548

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 13548 Posts

@speeny said:

Australia/New Zealand.

Are you an Aussie or a Kiwi?

Me i'm an Aussie

Avatar image for speeny
Speeny

2163

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

#3 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 2163 Posts

@i_p_daily: Aussie! From Sydney.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

13548

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 13548 Posts

@speeny said:

@i_p_daily: Aussie! From Sydney.

Same here, although I did get out of Sydney, only thing I miss is going to Parramatta Eels games :(

Avatar image for Gamerno6666
Gamerno6666

6998

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5 Gamerno6666
Member since 2013 • 6998 Posts

South asia

Avatar image for speeny
Speeny

2163

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

#6 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 2163 Posts

@i_p_daily: It's busy as hell! But oh well. :P

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

13548

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 13548 Posts

@speeny: Left Sydney about 20yrs ago, best move I've ever made, country life is the best life ONCE you get used to it :)

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

39388

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#8 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 39388 Posts

The USA, my birth right Country!

Avatar image for johnd13
johnd13

9845

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 9845 Posts

Mediterranean Europe.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

28987

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#10 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 28987 Posts

O Canada!

Avatar image for cainetao11
cainetao11

37039

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 37039 Posts

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

32071

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#12 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 32071 Posts

Western Europe + US is basically one region anyway, lol.

It's basically the entire playerbase for most games I play (online).

Avatar image for rajangvolt
rajangvolt

10

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13 rajangvolt
Member since 2019 • 10 Posts

Definitely USA.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

39388

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 39388 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Just like him, I'm living the Dream alright.

Avatar image for kadin_kai
Kadin_Kai

673

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#15 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 673 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: I think most gamers in China are mostly PC gamers

Avatar image for TJDMHEM
TJDMHEM

2739

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 2739 Posts

usa

Avatar image for pyro1245
pyro1245

5569

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#17 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 5569 Posts

USA

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

54333

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#18 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 54333 Posts

Good ol' Canada.

Avatar image for valgaav_219
Valgaav_219

2575

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#19 Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 2575 Posts

The U.S. of A.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

5268

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 5268 Posts

Avatar image for appariti0n
appariti0n

2819

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#21 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 2819 Posts

It's aboot time we had a thread like this.

Avatar image for AdobeArtist
AdobeArtist

25175

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#22 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25175 Posts

Canada, home of Ubisoft and Bioware (the founding offices). From back when Bioware actually meant something anyway. :P

Avatar image for BassMan
BassMan

11011

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 127

User Lists: 0

#23 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 11011 Posts

Canada Eh!

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19542

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#24 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19542 Posts

@i_p_daily: Go the mighty Eels!

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

24707

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 24707 Posts

@kadin_kai: probably. are the console makers allowed to sell there?

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

13548

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#26 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 13548 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@i_p_daily: Go the mighty Eels!

Yep, now bring on the cheaters in the storm. Pretty shitty they get another home final especially after they lost their first final at home.

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19542

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19542 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

@i_p_daily: Go the mighty Eels!

Yep, now bring on the cheaters in the storm. Pretty shitty they get another home final especially after they lost their first final at home.

Yeah it's pretty dumb. They're going to be hard to beat :(

Avatar image for lebanese_boy
lebanese_boy

15164

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#28 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 15164 Posts

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

13548

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#29 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 13548 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

@i_p_daily: Go the mighty Eels!

Yep, now bring on the cheaters in the storm. Pretty shitty they get another home final especially after they lost their first final at home.

Yeah it's pretty dumb. They're going to be hard to beat :(

Yeah they need to play their own game and shift the ball from side to side and not get stuck going one out up the middle.

I was thinking of driving to Melbourne to watch it, but the only problem with that is that there will be too many Victorians there lol.

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19542

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19542 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

@i_p_daily: Go the mighty Eels!

Yep, now bring on the cheaters in the storm. Pretty shitty they get another home final especially after they lost their first final at home.

Yeah it's pretty dumb. They're going to be hard to beat :(

Yeah they need to play their own game and shift the ball from side to side and not get stuck going one out up the middle.

I was thinking of driving to Melbourne to watch it, but the only problem with that is that there will be too many Victorians there lol.

Lmao. Seeing how feral they got on the weekend when the ref gave them a bad call, don't blame you.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

13548

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#31 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 13548 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

@i_p_daily: Go the mighty Eels!

Yep, now bring on the cheaters in the storm. Pretty shitty they get another home final especially after they lost their first final at home.

Yeah it's pretty dumb. They're going to be hard to beat :(

Yeah they need to play their own game and shift the ball from side to side and not get stuck going one out up the middle.

I was thinking of driving to Melbourne to watch it, but the only problem with that is that there will be too many Victorians there lol.

Lmao. Seeing how feral they got on the weekend when the ref gave them a bad call, don't blame you.

Yeah the ref and the touchie from that game got send to reserve grade, so rest assured the Storm will get more than their fair share of penalties this week.

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

24824

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#32 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 24824 Posts

Europe. Feels lonely in here.