What does 23 studios translate to?

  • 60 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

54265

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#1 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 54265 Posts

Xbox is officially Xbox hardware, PC and mobile. aka multiplatform. Now that the obvious is out of the way, let us talk about GamePass and Xbox Game Studios possible projection. Xbox Game Studios has purchased a new studio every year since 2018 with last year being the exception since the deal for Zenimax only closed this year at ~7 billion dollars.

The average production schedule for a triple A game is around five years. This enables Xbox Game Studios to eventually reach a point in which they can effectively release 4-5 triple A games every year with just its in house studios. Depending on the timeline, that successive flow of games can be either this year or next year but once it has started, they can effectively maintain that momentum indefinitely. Which I believe is there strategy for validating GamePass even more over time.

Just for some perspective, Netflix spent 17+ billion dollars in content just in 2020.

Avatar image for BassMan
BassMan

14152

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BassMan  Online
Member since 2002 • 14152 Posts

It translates to more games and that is what MS needed to address most. So, good on them for pulling their heads out of their asses and doing something about it.

Avatar image for girlusocrazy
GirlUSoCrazy

14775

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 14775 Posts

I thought it was "22 cans"

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

17392

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

It translates to Xbox still has no games lol.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

54265

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#5 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 54265 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

It translates to Xbox still has no games lol.

False but your falsehood is going to be harder to sell. 😎

Avatar image for bluestars
Bluestars

2789

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

translated

3RD placestation

HaH

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

54265

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#7 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 54265 Posts

@bluestars: 🥱

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

35918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#9 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 35918 Posts

Yeah once things get going it should be a pretty solid stream of games. Both big budget and smaller budget titles. There’s also a terrific portfolio of great IP’s to work with. Could make for a lot of cross brand stuff as well.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

17392

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@Pedro said:

@bluestars: 🥱

Don't be mean to Bluestars. With IP gone he can be your new partner in crime lol.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

54265

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#11 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 54265 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Don't be mean to Bluestars. With IP gone he can be your new partner in crime lol.

I know you can't help yourself when I post. 🤭

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

35918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#12 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 35918 Posts

I just wish that they someone who could make a new Killer Instinct. 😔

Avatar image for vfighter
VFighter

9576

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13 VFighter  Online
Member since 2016 • 9576 Posts

23 studios that MS can mismanage and eventual destroy.

Avatar image for davillain-
davillain-

48083

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#14 davillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 48083 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

I just wish that they someone who could make a new Killer Instinct. 😔

Mortal Kombat vs Killer IInstinct, please.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

54265

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#15 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 54265 Posts

@davillain- said:
@Archangel3371 said:

I just wish that they someone who could make a new Killer Instinct. 😔

Mortal Kombat vs Killer IInstinct, please.

Isn't Killer Instinct dev owned by Amazon?

Avatar image for Telekill
Telekill

11788

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#16 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 11788 Posts

I think MS will be in a great position for their next hardware iteration. Not sure there will be much hope for XSeX/S until much later in their lifespan, but they are on track to resolve their biggest shortfall since entering the games market.

@Archangel3371: I'm honestly a bit surprised that they didn't allow the creation of a Killer Instinct game on Switch.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

35918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 35918 Posts

@davillain-: I enjoy me some Mortal Kombat but I don’t know if that’s a crossover that I’d be all that down for. Now Darkstalkers vs Killer Instinct is something that I could get behind.

Avatar image for davillain-
davillain-

48083

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#18 davillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 48083 Posts

@Pedro: I always thought it was own by MS...unless they sold it to Amazon. That's new to me if Amazon owns KI license.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

35918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#19 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 35918 Posts

@Pedro: Yeah Double Helix got picked up by Amazon. They started the development of Killer Instinct and then Iron Galaxy came in and worked on the next two seasons of the game. I think IG are doing something else right now, not sure.

Avatar image for Antwan3K
Antwan3K

5424

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 5424 Posts

it's all about Game Pass.. I believe the eventual goal is to have one major title release into Game Pass once a quarter along with 3rd party deals to fill out the rest..

as you illustrated, this is going to be very possible thanks to the 23 internal Xbox Game Studios.. it's just going to take time for the momentum to start and be maintained..

but once that train is moving, the Xbox Game Pass platform (which is essentially what "Xbox" is becoming) is going to be hard to beat in terms of ecosystems..

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

35918

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 35918 Posts

@davillain-: Amazon doesn’t own Killer Instinct they just bought out the initial developer, Double Helix, out from under Microsoft. Microsoft still very much owns the Killer Instinct IP.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

54265

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#22 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 54265 Posts

@davillain- said:

@Pedro: I always thought it was own by MS...unless they sold it to Amazon. That's new to me if Amazon owns KI license.

I believe MS still owns the license just that the studio that developed the last one was purchased by Amazon. I read several comments that they did a great job.

Avatar image for CanYouDiglt
CanYouDiglt

8380

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8380 Posts

I think Xbox is going to show some huge games soon at E3. They have two showings with the Microsoft one and the Bethesda one.

Avatar image for Zero_epyon
Zero_epyon

16932

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#24 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 16932 Posts

@BassMan said:

It translates to more games and that is what MS needed to address most. So, good on them for pulling their heads out of their asses and doing something about it.

This. But let's hope that it's not just quantity and that their releases are actually of good quality.

Avatar image for WitIsWisdom
WitIsWisdom

7776

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#25 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 7776 Posts

@davillain- said:
@Archangel3371 said:

I just wish that they someone who could make a new Killer Instinct. 😔

Mortal Kombat vs Killer IInstinct, please.

Man that would be awesome. I would still take a Marvel vs. Capcom 4 (more like 2 than 3) first though. Either one would be awesome though.

Avatar image for iamthetruth101
IAmTheTruth101

166

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#26 IAmTheTruth101
Member since 2021 • 166 Posts

@vfighter said:

23 studios that MS can mismanage and eventual destroy.

Meanwhile at Sony

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/27/sony-closing-japan-studio-is-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-playstation-14155264/

https://screenrant.com/naughty-dog-developing-multiple-games-difficult/

Oof

Avatar image for pc_rocks
PC_Rocks

6094

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#27 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 6094 Posts

It translates to 'Craig'.

Avatar image for osan0
osan0

16451

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28 osan0
Member since 2004 • 16451 Posts

On paper its a very formidable setup now. they have a lot of studios and a lot of IP which has been known to sell a copy or 2.

If i was MS, this year at E3 (kind of a shame its virtual only but it is what it is) just absolutely drop teasers galore and start building the hype now for games even 5+ years away. treat it as a sign of things to come kind of E3 for gamepass and the Series X/S/Windows.

I mean what could they do?

Elder scrolls 6, Fallout 5, New quake maybe?, Bethesdas new sci-fi RPG, New pillars/obsidian RPG, forza, Give halo infinite a much better showing, double fines new game. i've forgotten who else they got at this point. Dishonoured? do they have that now? Some new IP too. thats not a bad E3 at all.

basically for every studio they have, show what they are currently working on and give a glimpse of the next thing they are working on too. even if its just a logo or just a proof of concept render (it can always be cancelled later if it's not working out :P).

it looks like, in terms of actual releases, its going to be another fairly quiet year for MSs first party (though they may have a few surprises at E3 of course). So use this year to start building the hype for 2022 and beyond.

it worked well for sony when they revealed FF7 Remake and a Shenume 3 kickstarter. they had nothing ready for release on the PS4 that year. it was a good demonstration on how to use E3. just drop those megatons.

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

10546

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 10546 Posts

"The average production schedule for a triple A game is around five years.". Isn't that only for new or resurrected ips? When a lot of the game is in place, they can do it in two or so years right?

I have to wonder what MS is planning with Forza Motorsport (8). It's almost been four years since the last one.

On the rest of your topic, that's why I'm not worried that there isn't a lot of games coming from MS right now. In fact it's reassuring that MS is open to not forcing out games before they are ready like they have done in the past. I think that it'll only benefit in quality.

In the past, MS would have forced out a lot of games for the launch year.

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

10546

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#30 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 10546 Posts

@osan0 said:

On paper its a very formidable setup now. they have a lot of studios and a lot of IP which has been known to sell a copy or 2.

If i was MS, this year at E3 (kind of a shame its virtual only but it is what it is) just absolutely drop teasers galore and start building the hype now for games even 5+ years away. treat it as a sign of things to come kind of E3 for gamepass and the Series X/S/Windows.

I mean what could they do?

Elder scrolls 6, Fallout 5, New quake maybe?, Bethesdas new sci-fi RPG, New pillars/obsidian RPG, forza, Give halo infinite a much better showing, double fines new game. i've forgotten who else they got at this point. Dishonoured? do they have that now? Some new IP too. thats not a bad E3 at all.

basically for every studio they have, show what they are currently working on and give a glimpse of the next thing they are working on too. even if its just a logo or just a proof of concept render (it can always be cancelled later if it's not working out :P).

it looks like, in terms of actual releases, its going to be another fairly quiet year for MSs first party (though they may have a few surprises at E3 of course). So use this year to start building the hype for 2022 and beyond.

it worked well for sony when they revealed FF7 Remake and a Shenume 3 kickstarter. they had nothing ready for release on the PS4 that year. it was a good demonstration on how to use E3. just drop those megatons.

I disagree that MS should tease games that are a long way off. I like that they usually only talk about games coming out in a two year period. Anything could happen to the projects of the future. And if they're new ips, it won't mean anything to anyone.

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

10546

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#31 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 10546 Posts
@Pedro said:
@davillain- said:

@Pedro: I always thought it was own by MS...unless they sold it to Amazon. That's new to me if Amazon owns KI license.

I believe MS still owns the license just that the studio that developed the last one was purchased by Amazon. I read several comments that they did a great job.

Ken Lobb did an amazing job leading the studio's with KI.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

54265

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#32 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 54265 Posts

@osan0: I strongly disagree with showing games that a very early in development just to build hype. It is a practice that needs to stop.

Avatar image for daredevils2k
daredevils2k

3443

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 3443 Posts

It translates to that Xbsex should come in first place by the of this console generation. But we all know that’s not going to happen, because MS loves to mishandle their studios and destroy them .

Avatar image for bluestars
Bluestars

2789

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#34 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

when the xbox games floodgates open..so will the cows tear ducts…HaH

3RD placestation

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

10546

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#35  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 10546 Posts

@daredevils2k said:

It translates to that Xbsex should come in first place by the of this console generation. But we all know that’s not going to happen, because MS loves to mishandle their studios and destroy them .

The seem to have stopped forcing deadlines which will improve quality, like Sony did in the PS3 era, when games took a long time through development. This is probably because they have enough studios that they can give the studios the time they need.

And they will be in 1st place with Gamepass subs. Already at 23M, and that's without new releases. It's going to grow even faster when big games come out.

I'm quite confident that Xcloud will be pretty decent once it finally finishes testing and is a fully functional service. I hope they can get that to macOS.

MS are offering consumers huge value and developers too, now that they've cut their revenue percentage on the PC Windows Store down to 12%.

So far MS is being pretty aggressive and has made all the right moves.

They could have even forced Halo Infinite out last year, like they did with FM5 on the Xbox One release, but they've given it an extra year and will continue supporting it post release.

Avatar image for lebanese_boy
lebanese_boy

17192

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#36 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 17192 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

It translates to Xbox still has no games lol.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

54265

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#37 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 54265 Posts

@lebanese_boy: 😂

Avatar image for ZombieKiller7
ZombieKiller7

6463

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#38 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

The problem with Xbox isn't that they have no games.

The problem is all of their games are playable on a PC, hence making the Xbox a redundant platform.

Avatar image for osan0
osan0

16451

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39 osan0
Member since 2004 • 16451 Posts

@Pedro@HalcyonScarlet: Ordinarily I would agree with you. it can certainly come back to bite. projects can be cancelled or can change a lot from the initial vision throughout development.

but MS are still on the backfoot here. they need more momentum in terms of getting more people subbed to gamepass. everyone is talking about xbox/gamepass in terms of value and access to games on the cheap which is ok, but not great. MS have spent an absolute fortune on devs, they need to start planting the idea now that xbox is where you need to go (or will need to go) for access to the best games.

Do what Marvel/disney do. lay it out for the next 2-3 years. as you say Pedro, one big game per quarter should be doable. MS probably already have an idea what they can release for next year and maybe the first half of 2023 at least. Show the schedule at E3 (make this the first of a yearly E3 schedule reveal even). get more people talking positively about MS games again. get the media talking more about MS games again.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

54265

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#40 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 54265 Posts

@osan0 said:

@Pedro@HalcyonScarlet: Ordinarily I would agree with you. it can certainly come back to bite. projects can be cancelled or can change a lot from the initial vision throughout development.

but MS are still on the backfoot here. they need more momentum in terms of getting more people subbed to gamepass. everyone is talking about xbox/gamepass in terms of value and access to games on the cheap which is ok, but not great. MS have spent an absolute fortune on devs, they need to start planting the idea now that xbox is where you need to go (or will need to go) for access to the best games.

Do what Marvel/disney do. lay it out for the next 2-3 years. as you say Pedro, one big game per quarter should be doable. MS probably already have an idea what they can release for next year and maybe the first half of 2023 at least. Show the schedule at E3 (make this the first of a yearly E3 schedule reveal even). get more people talking positively about MS games again. get the media talking more about MS games again.

I do believe that their plan is to layout an overall schedule but I don't think anything beyond a 2 year period is a wise move. I am hoping that this E3 we can get clearer picture of release timeframes for games like Everwild, Fable, Perfect Dark, Avowed etc.

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

10546

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#41 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 10546 Posts
@osan0 said:

@Pedro@HalcyonScarlet: Ordinarily I would agree with you. it can certainly come back to bite. projects can be cancelled or can change a lot from the initial vision throughout development.

but MS are still on the backfoot here. they need more momentum in terms of getting more people subbed to gamepass. everyone is talking about xbox/gamepass in terms of value and access to games on the cheap which is ok, but not great. MS have spent an absolute fortune on devs, they need to start planting the idea now that xbox is where you need to go (or will need to go) for access to the best games.

Do what Marvel/disney do. lay it out for the next 2-3 years. as you say Pedro, one big game per quarter should be doable. MS probably already have an idea what they can release for next year and maybe the first half of 2023 at least. Show the schedule at E3 (make this the first of a yearly E3 schedule reveal even). get more people talking positively about MS games again. get the media talking more about MS games again.

Not the biggest fan of Disneys, Marvel milking road map.

Avatar image for osan0
osan0

16451

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42 osan0
Member since 2004 • 16451 Posts

@Pedro: Now your talking. thats the kind of talk i want to see from MS at E3. new games from MS studios. Not BC. not value. not services or any of that. games. even if they are 2-3 years out. a good start.

@HalcyonScarlet: But it works.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

54265

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#43 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 54265 Posts

@osan0 said:

@Pedro: Now your talking. thats the kind of talk i want to see from MS at E3. new games from MS studios. Not BC. not value. not services or any of that. games. even if they are 2-3 years out. a good start.

@HalcyonScarlet: But it works.

We shall see what happens. If they drop the ball this E3 with all that content creation power then

Avatar image for osan0
osan0

16451

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#44  Edited By osan0
Member since 2004 • 16451 Posts

@Pedro: oh god perish the thought. if they bottle it. if they have just another bad halo infinite showing and spend 45 minutes bragging about gamepass sub numbers then wrap up with a fallout......76 expansion....yeesh. they probably wont though.

Avatar image for theam0g
theAM0G

585

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By theAM0G
Member since 2021 • 585 Posts

23 studios and counting results in the Xbox brand and Game Pass becoming a household name within 5 years, overtaking the PlayStation brand with its sights to defend its throne against the big trillion dollar hitters, them being Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple.

Sony isn't Microsoft's competition anymore. Sony doesn't have the money to play ball. I foresee them surviving one more generation before having to sell out.

Avatar image for theam0g
theAM0G

585

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By theAM0G
Member since 2021 • 585 Posts

@ZombieKiller7: 'The problem with Xbox isn't that they have no games.

The problem is all of their games are playable on a PC, hence making the Xbox a redundant platform'

It's the brand that needs to succeed. Putting the Xbox brand and Game Pass on as many pieces of hardware as possible is the plan for the inevitable future. If you think we'll be gaming on actual consoles in 10-15 years, you fail to see the forest for the trees.

Gaming will be all subscription based services similar to Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+, etc in the foreseeable future. No hardware needed. All we'll need is a Bluetooth controller.

There's a reason why Phil specifically stated before the Series X's release that consumers don't need to buy a Series X if they have a PC or smartphone. It's just another cheap option to gain access to Game Pass.

Avatar image for daredevils2k
daredevils2k

3443

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 3443 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@daredevils2k said:

It translates to that Xbsex should come in first place by the of this console generation. But we all know that’s not going to happen, because MS loves to mishandle their studios and destroy them .

And they will be in 1st place with Gamepass subs. Already at 23M, and that's without new releases. It's going to grow even faster when big games come out.

23 mill seems kinda of low, especially with amount of PC gamers there are and how many xb1 and x sold last gen. you would think with a launch date of june 2017 game pass would be higher then 23 mill

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

54265

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 0

#48 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 54265 Posts

@daredevils2k said:

23 mill seems kinda of low, especially with amount of PC gamers there are and how many xb1 and x sold last gen. you would think with a launch date of june 2017 game pass would be higher then 23 mill

Do you know of any other services that are offering the same as GamePass that has higher user count?

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

39085

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 39085 Posts

What does 23 studios translate to?

Nuff said. :P

Avatar image for HalcyonScarlet
HalcyonScarlet

10546

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#50 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 10546 Posts

@daredevils2k said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@daredevils2k said:

It translates to that Xbsex should come in first place by the of this console generation. But we all know that’s not going to happen, because MS loves to mishandle their studios and destroy them .

And they will be in 1st place with Gamepass subs. Already at 23M, and that's without new releases. It's going to grow even faster when big games come out.

23 mill seems kinda of low, especially with amount of PC gamers there are and how many xb1 and x sold last gen. you would think with a launch date of june 2017 game pass would be higher then 23 mill

It's not. Consider that without new exclusives, it's grown from 15M Sept 2020, 18M Jan 2021, 23M April 2021. When the games start coming it'll grow even faster. Where as PSNow is at 2.2M last count, and that's over a REALLY long period of time.