What console has the best upcoming GAMES?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll What console has the best upcoming GAMES? (22 votes)

Xbox One 23%
PS4 45%
Wii U 32%

Just like i added Wii U "exclusives" that are coming also on 3DS(which would make this multiplatform), i added Halo and Last of Us on Xbox One and PS4 side.

Did not add PC because PC has best multiplatform games but also MOST exclusive games(coming out this year over 500 different exclusive games). It would take me forever to write down. So PC gamers can count theirselves as winners :)

So, now let´s see console multiplatform and exclusive games.

• 
mario-galaxys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mario-galaxys
Member since 2011 • 574 Posts

Is this thread redundant with charlizard's thread?

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2  Edited By Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

Missing Rime, Shadow of the Beast, and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture from PS4 list. Also, the enigmatic Kill Strain filing is probably a PS4 title.

Project Spark is multiplat between X1 & Windows.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8020 Posts

looks like there's going to be plenty to play on all fronts.. i'll be glad when the cross-gen games stop and we truly see developers pushing the new hardware though

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Are the ones in red supposed to be exclusives?

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 5

#5 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

Could've sworn Charizard just made a thread like this.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#6 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Did you seriously just make this thread to Reply to Charizard's thread?

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

If you're going to reply to Charizard's thread and not include PC, you're basically again altering the rules. Not that it matters since X1 and PS4 are the same console.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

Charizards thread is just an attempt to put wii u on top with a significantly shallow set of games. Excluding multiplats is disingenuous. This thread is far better in the grand scheme of things.

I swear, some of the topics on here just to make that failure look good. What next? Which upcoming platform has the best game featuring an Italian plumber? Just so Nintendo fanboys can justify their nonsense.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LegatoSkyheart

@DocSanchez said:

Charizards thread is just an attempt to put wii u on top with a significantly shallow set of games. Excluding multiplats is disingenuous. This thread is far better in the grand scheme of things.

I swear, some of the topics on here just to make that failure look good. What next? Which upcoming platform has the best game featuring an Italian plumber? Just so Nintendo fanboys can justify their nonsense.

If you truly want a Thread that is Fair across the entire board, you would include PC which BOTH threads exclude.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DocSanchez

@LegatoSkyheart: I certainly agree. Although you'd have to put a time limit on the games. As great as the likes of Civ 2 were they are not current gen. But yes, by all means.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@DocSanchez said:

If you truly want a Thread that is Fair across the entire board, you would include PC which BOTH threads exclude.

So i would have to write down over 600 PC exclusive games this year? No thanks. If you write down in table like i did, then please i add.

Like i said, PC is clear winner but gamespot 95% users are only console owners and does not own PC gaming. PC gaming for Elite

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

XB1/PS4 multiplats I want: Arkham Knight, Metal Gear Solid 5, The Witcher 3, Final Fantasy XV, Mortal Kombat X, Evolve, The Division

PS4/PC multiplats I want: SOMA

XB1/PC multiplats I want: none

Wii-U/PC multiplats I want: none

PS4 exclusives wanted: 3

Wii U exlusives wanted: 4

XB1 exclusives wanted: 1

PS4 >> XB1 >> Wii U

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#13 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

@DocSanchez:

So much Nintendo asshurt.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LegatoSkyheart

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@DocSanchez said:

So i would have to write down over 600 PC exclusive games this year? No thanks. If you write down in table like i did, then please i add.

Like i said, PC is clear winner but gamespot 95% users are only console owners and does not own PC gaming. PC gaming for Elite

That was more of a Reply to what DocSanchez said more than your Thread.

I asked you if you seriously just made a thread to take a jab at Charizard.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DocSanchez

@princessgomez92: So little to say of any value.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

PS4>>WiiU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X1

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 FreedomFreeLife

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@DocSanchez said:

I made thread for everyone, not about Chair. We all know that Chair tells that Wii U will outsell Xbox One and PS4 in near future(when Bros comes out). Very biased.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#18 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@DocSanchez said:

I made thread for everyone, not about Chair. We all know that Chair tells that Wii U will outsell Xbox One and PS4 in near future(when Bros comes out). Very biased.

When did chair do that?

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FreedomFreeLife

@charizard1605 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@DocSanchez said:

When did chair do that?

You said something like that a long time ago. Last list was also very biased when you left out 40% PS4 and Xbox One games and yet added max Wii U games(that also coming on OTHER PLATFORMS)

I don´t write down date when you said something like that. It was long time ago. Maybe when Wii U came out

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

Console Exclusives >>>>>>PC Exclusives

/end thread

Sorry not going to fight with my Console brothers just so you can log onto your alt accounts and go lolz peasantwars and run away like someone who just farted.

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SYSTEM-REBOOT
Member since 2014 • 658 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

so 3 hour linear movie driven games are better than deep and complex games?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts

You count remakes, but not Super Smash Bros 3DS?

At least you're consistent with how bad your threads are. WiiU wins.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@system-reboot said:

@Shielder7 said:

And just like that I turned his own thread against him. Sometimes hermits make it too easy

Deep complex games you mean like 90% of the crap they shovel out on steam like Earth 2066 and Air Control. Or are you referring to the FTP that are dominating the PC market.

Oh just so complex.

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SYSTEM-REBOOT
Member since 2014 • 658 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@system-reboot said:

@Shielder7 said:

And just like that I turned his own thread against him. Sometimes hermits make it too easy

Deep complex games you mean like 90% of the crap they shovel out on steam like Earth 2066 and Air Control. Or are you referring to the FTP that are dominating the PC market.

Oh just so complex.

most recent PC exclusive i was playing Shadow warrior. it was not 6 hour linear uncharted/tomb raider/last of us driven glorified movie.

it was gamy game.

this year my GOTY will be Elite Dangerous. hardcore space simulator.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts

Not sure I agree with combining multiplats and exclusives. On exclusives to me it goes Wii U>X1>PS4, but that's just imo though.

It's tricky, I see what you're saying having the multiplats in there, but with most of them being on the PC as well, it's still possible for Wii U gamers not to miss out on anything.

Personally I choose Wii U, because I look at it like which is the best to match with the PC. That's my take on it. Everyones opinion is valid though.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LegatoSkyheart

@FreedomFreeLife said:

You said something like that a long time ago. Last list was also very biased when you left out 40% PS4 and Xbox One games and yet added max Wii U games(that also coming on OTHER PLATFORMS)

I don´t write down date when you said something like that. It was long time ago. Maybe when Wii U came out

and This list isn't at all totally bias?

*hint: The "NO GAMES" portion of the list. Not to mention your threads are notorious of bashing WiiU for "Not having Online" when it clearly has online.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

PS4, simply because I'll get my multiplats on it and the exclusives are enticing enough. However, I'm probably more excited for the WiiU exclusives overall.

hehe101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#28  Edited By hehe101
Member since 2011 • 734 Posts

PS4 always win these threads mainly because most people kiss their ass, waste of time really. But i am excited for ratchet and clank.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

@mario-galaxys said:

Is this thread redundant with charlizard's thread?

Pretty much. No need for this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#31 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@charizard1605 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@DocSanchez said:

When did chair do that?

Without being able to establish that, you are just making shit up. Again.

For the record, I never said the Wii U would outsell the PS4 or Xbox One- they didn't exist 'when Wii U came out' and by the time they were announced, it was abundantly clear the Wii U was a failure at retail.

As for the previous list, how thick are you? It was a thread about exclusives.You don't list multiplats in a thread about exclusives.

Stop trolling, freedomfreelife. Especally, stop engaging in the kind of bullshit hit and run drive by trolling you engage in.