What are you playing this weekend, SW?!

  • 67 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

25913

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 25913 Posts

It's Memorial Day weekend for us U.S. gamers, which should mean more time for gaming lol. What will you be playing this weekend, SW? I recently finished up the Wonderful 101 Remastered on PC. It's a great game, but it's not for everyone. It has a very high learning curve, and it doesn't do a great job of explaining itself. But once you get through that, and learn how the game is meant to be played, it's awesome. Well, it's awesome if you're into those types of games. Yea, lots of caveats there lol. But anyway, my next major game will be Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition, which comes out next Friday. In the meantime, I'm trying to finish up Sakura Wars. How about you?

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

25748

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#2 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 25748 Posts

Hunt: Showdown
Overwatch
Deep Rock Galactic
Children of Morta
Slay the Spire
Streets of Rage 4

Thought about maybe trying out some Splatoon 2 as well.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

35876

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 35876 Posts

My boats been hoisted into the water...

so I'll be playing real life, Sea of Thieves. lol :D

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

25913

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 25913 Posts
@SecretPolice said:

My boats been hoisted into the water...

so I'll be playing real life, Sea of Thieves. lol :D

That game is coming to Steam. Maybe now you'll have more than 5 people to play with 😇

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

33666

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 33666 Posts

Maneater is releasing today.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
freedomfreak

51722

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 51722 Posts

MGSV. Chapter 2 is a load of shit.

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

35876

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 35876 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@SecretPolice said:

My boats been hoisted into the water...

so I'll be playing real life, Sea of Thieves. lol :D

That game is coming to Steam. Maybe now you'll have more than 5 people to play with 😇

"That game is coming to Steam. Maybe now you'll have more than 50 million people to play with 😇"

----

Fixed. :P

Avatar image for ConanTheStoner
ConanTheStoner

18434

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 18434 Posts

Probably finish the intro run of TW101 today and then start on hard. Also need to go back and finish up some S ranks on SoR4.

Thought about starting a new game of FFXII, but probably not the best idea lol

Avatar image for sakaixx
sakaiXx

7724

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 7724 Posts

Tbh I dont know. Probably take my day off relaxing with no games in mind.

Avatar image for Macutchi
Macutchi

7158

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#10 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 7158 Posts

just finished fallen order a couple of days ago so will look to something new, as a nice change of pace i might try claire's campaign from re2r, i went for leon's first time round. also grabbed a free copy of gta v from epic this week so may fire up the story mode, haven't touched the game for ~5 years so hoping it still holds up well enough

Avatar image for IgGy621985
IgGy621985

5770

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5770 Posts

No idea. I'll have a lot of stuff around the house, and have to mow the lawn. Mafia 2 or GTA 5 if I have time.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

25913

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 25913 Posts
@ConanTheStoner said:

Probably finish the intro run of TW101 today and then start on hard. Also need to go back and finish up some S ranks on SoR4.

Thought about starting a new game of FFXII, but probably not the best idea lol

Damn, that was quick lol

@R4gn4r0k said:

Maneater is releasing today.

Is it fun? What's the appeal of the game? Eating people?

Avatar image for iambatman7986
iambatman7986

3035

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#13 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 3035 Posts

Just beat Spiderman (great game with a good story) so this weekend I'll probably get started on God of War or give Horizon Zero Dawn another go and finally complete it. Then again, Nioh is looking for more attention from me as well. It'll probably be Horizon though.

Avatar image for xantufrog
xantufrog

12557

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#14 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 12557 Posts

Will definitely continue my play through of Myst 3: Exile. Other possibilities include DQXIS, Ace Combat 7, and Shenmue 2

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

33666

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#15 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 33666 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Is it fun? What's the appeal of the game? Eating people?

Playing as a shark is the main draw for me. There is a world built both inside the water as outside of it.

It's kind of a GTA 3 style game with massive amounts of gore and of course, eating people :)

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

25913

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 25913 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Is it fun? What's the appeal of the game? Eating people?

Playing as a shark is the main draw for me. There is a world built both inside the water as outside of it.

It's kind of a GTA 3 style game with massive amounts of gore and of course, eating people :)

Oddly enough, it does sound interesting lol. Maybe I'll check it out down the road.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

55630

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 55630 Posts

I have no idea. All done with P5R, so I may start my NG+ early. I'm waiting on Xenoblade DE, which I pre-ordered a couple days ago. Won't get that until early June.

Avatar image for osan0
osan0

15737

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18 osan0
Member since 2004 • 15737 Posts

Witcher 3 mainly. Take another lump out of the blood and wine expansion. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of next week as i have astral chain and xenoblade 1 on the way (though, with delivery delays, i'm not sure if they will arrive next week either).

Avatar image for onesiphorus
onesiphorus

3238

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#19 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 3238 Posts

I just completed Super Mario Odyssey for the second time on Wednesday and now going after the remaining Moons.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

30185

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#20 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 30185 Posts

Just recently finished Final Fantasy Adventure from Collection of Mana on the Switch so I’ll start playing Secret of Mana next. Will also be playing more Animal Crossing: New Horizons and a few Gears 5 online matches here and there.

Avatar image for narlymech
narlymech

1823

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#21 narlymech  Online
Member since 2009 • 1823 Posts

I'm still playing cod warzone. I'm a bit of one trick pony. I wish Activision cared about cheaters though.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

534

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#22 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 534 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

Maneater is releasing today.

is it just me or does this game look like they used the gta engine? its not a bad thing. this game looks like it be fun to play.

Avatar image for pyro1245
pyro1245

6160

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 6160 Posts
  • Terraria
  • Persona 5 Royal
  • D&D

Probably something else too

The Fucking Messenger

How did I not play this sooner!? What a good soundtrack. This game just feels so good to play.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

534

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#24 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 534 Posts

I will be looking at a format reboot screen. days gone fried my ps4 hdd. well i think it did any way. if not my hdd kicked the bucket. not sure but i do have the blinking blue light of death on my ps4 not sure if a bad hdd would give me that or not. has anyone gone through this before? I don't want to send it in because if its the hdd i would buy a new ssd instead because it is the same amount i would have to pay sony to repair it.

it seems like the ps4 is constantly looking for the hdd. i got it on last night after i took out the hdd and put it back in but it restarted after a half hour later and then ask to connect a usb flash drive to down load the latest update. never says it is overheating so im sure its not that.

I need help lol. it sucks not having my pro when last of us 2 and ghost is coming out and dont want to play those games on my original ps4.

I know system wars is not a tech topic but im desperate for help lol.

Avatar image for warmblur
warmblur

4832

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#25 warmblur
Member since 2017 • 4832 Posts

Mafia 2 Definitive Edition.

Avatar image for xantufrog
xantufrog

12557

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 12557 Posts

@gifford38: bummer! just a heads up, the PS4's hard drive interface has a slow read rate designed around the 5400rpm drive they shipped with, so you'll get very little benefit at all from an SSD in there. So you'd probably be better served buying a new HDD for cheaper (or bigger) than sticking an SSD in

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

534

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#27 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 534 Posts

@xantufrog said:

@gifford38: bummer! just a heads up, the PS4's hard drive interface has a slow read rate designed around the 5400rpm drive they shipped with, so you'll get very little benefit at all from an SSD in there. So you'd probably be better served buying a new HDD for cheaper (or bigger) than sticking an SSD in

it is cheaper to get a hdd any ways so thank you. im trying to pay less money as possible because the ps5 will be out soon. hate putting money into a system at the end of the console generation.

Avatar image for jaydan
jaydan

3157

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 3157 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

Probably finish the intro run of TW101 today and then start on hard. Also need to go back and finish up some S ranks on SoR4.

Thought about starting a new game of FFXII, but probably not the best idea lol

Damn, that was quick lol

@R4gn4r0k said:

Maneater is releasing today.

Is it fun? What's the appeal of the game? Eating people?

It appears there's a market for Good-BAD games, and Maneater is the latest offering. People seem to eat up bad games as long as they deliver on the lulz.

Surgeon Simulator, Goat Simulator, for example.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

33666

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 33666 Posts

@jaydan said:

It appears there's a market for Good-BAD games, and Maneater is the latest offering. People seem to eat up bad games as long as they deliver on the lulz.

Surgeon Simulator, Goat Simulator, for example.

Only difference is that Tripwire has never made a bad game.

And just because you play as an animal, doesn't mean the game is any worse than playing as a human being.

Besides, why are you calling this a bad game, when you haven't even given it a fair shot and play it?

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

33666

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#30 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 33666 Posts

@gifford38 said:

is it just me or does this game look like they used the gta engine? its not a bad thing. this game looks like it be fun to play.

This game uses the latest Unreal Engine 4 and uses new techniques like Quixel Mega scan, as seen in the Unreal Engine 5 tech demo.

The most impressive of all is how detailed the underwater sections of this game look.

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

534

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#31 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 534 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@gifford38 said:

is it just me or does this game look like they used the gta engine? its not a bad thing. this game looks like it be fun to play.

This game uses the latest Unreal Engine 4 and uses new techniques like Quixel Mega scan, as seen in the Unreal Engine 5 tech demo.

The most impressive of all is how detailed the underwater sections of this game look.

yeah the under water parts does look very good. the back ground out of the water like the city looks like gta to me that's all.

Avatar image for jaydan
jaydan

3157

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 3157 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@jaydan said:

It appears there's a market for Good-BAD games, and Maneater is the latest offering. People seem to eat up bad games as long as they deliver on the lulz.

Surgeon Simulator, Goat Simulator, for example.

Only difference is that Tripwire has never made a bad game.

And just because you play as an animal, doesn't mean the game is any worse than playing as a human being.

Besides, why are you calling this a bad game, when you haven't even given it a fair shot and play it?

There's nothing wrong with being a good-bad game. I'm seeing the game for what it is: campy B-rate fun.

There's a whole market for good-bad movies, they're called B-movies, and Maneater seems to draw inspiration from the likes of Sharknado and Piranha 3D, among other ocean-havoc B-movies.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

33666

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#33 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 33666 Posts

@jaydan: I get what you are saying. Those movies and those games (like surgeon or goat simulator) all revolve around a gimmick.

But that's not at all what this game is. It's a full fleshed out RPG... You just play it as a shark :)

The game has a full campaign, takes itself serious when it needs to and gets really hilarious when it can.

One of my favourite purchases of the year. and just to close I want to add: in general I dislike good-bad games, or games that revolve around a gimmick.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

33666

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#34 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 33666 Posts

@gifford38: Yup, I feel the same way. The city parts do remind me of GTA. And there is a good variation of locations. Like spots that rich people visit, or calm bayous or lakes.

It can be relaxing, like driving around in a GTA game, or you can just go on a killing spree and murder everyone, lol

Avatar image for jaydan
jaydan

3157

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 3157 Posts

@R4gn4r0k: A good-bad game or B-movie can be brilliant as well. Take a movie like Idiocracy. Totally dumb movie but also genius.

We can't dock a game like Surgeon Simulator, because it knows it's so bad it's good. It is bad by design to generate funny interactions when playing it. That's what it ultimately comes down to with these types of media. The intention they're pretty dumb. Maneater knows it's going to be a mindless game and people are going to remember this game for that reason most of all, and that's what the game is really going for. It's cool the game is more fleshed out compared to other B-games, though.

I can guarantee the majority of people that will be buying Maneater will be buying it not for an RPG, but for the fact you can wreck shit with a motherfucking shark.

Avatar image for lamprey263
lamprey263

36758

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#36 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 36758 Posts

More Division 2, maybe some more Enter the Gungeon.

And recently fired up my PS4 first time in three years, trying to finish up the Persona 5 playthrough I abandoned. I thought about starting over fresh but there's a benefit to the NG+ too good to pass up.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

985

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 985 Posts

@xantufrog said:

@gifford38: bummer! just a heads up, the PS4's hard drive interface has a slow read rate designed around the 5400rpm drive they shipped with, so you'll get very little benefit at all from an SSD in there. So you'd probably be better served buying a new HDD for cheaper (or bigger) than sticking an SSD in

Made a huge difference in MHW.

Avatar image for Mozelleple112
Mozelleple112

7284

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#38 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 7284 Posts

Spiderman & Control. Just bought Playstation Now (1 month) so gotta make the most of it. almost finished them both.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

33666

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#39 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 33666 Posts

@jaydan said:

@R4gn4r0k: A good-bad game or B-movie can be brilliant as well. Take a movie like Idiocracy. Totally dumb movie but also genius.

We can't dock a game like Surgeon Simulator, because it knows it's so bad it's good. It is bad by design to generate funny interactions when playing it. That's what it ultimately comes down to with these types of media. The intention they're pretty dumb. Maneater knows it's going to be a mindless game and people are going to remember this game for that reason most of all, and that's what the game is really going for. It's cool the game is more fleshed out compared to other B-games, though.

I can guarantee the majority of people that will be buying Maneater will be buying it not for an RPG, but for the fact you can wreck shit with a motherfucking shark.

True enough.

But still, I can't stress this enough that this is a full fleshed out game.

I just spent 4 hours exploring the starting area of this game and I'm still hungry for more.

Not the best shot or anything. But a damn cool game!

Avatar image for gifford38
Gifford38

534

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#40 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 534 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@jaydan said:

@R4gn4r0k: A good-bad game or B-movie can be brilliant as well. Take a movie like Idiocracy. Totally dumb movie but also genius.

We can't dock a game like Surgeon Simulator, because it knows it's so bad it's good. It is bad by design to generate funny interactions when playing it. That's what it ultimately comes down to with these types of media. The intention they're pretty dumb. Maneater knows it's going to be a mindless game and people are going to remember this game for that reason most of all, and that's what the game is really going for. It's cool the game is more fleshed out compared to other B-games, though.

I can guarantee the majority of people that will be buying Maneater will be buying it not for an RPG, but for the fact you can wreck shit with a motherfucking shark.

True enough.

But still, I can't stress this enough that this is a full fleshed out game.

I just spent 4 hours exploring the starting area of this game and I'm still hungry for more.

Not the best shot or anything. But a damn cool game!

yeah the under water parts in games are always the last thing they worry about in terms of graphics. its good to see they concentrated all there effort under water making feel more real. im going to have to get this once i get my pro working again. stupid hdd kicked the bucket. hope my original ps4 hdd works with the pro. i lost all my saved games.

Avatar image for glez13
glez13

10046

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#41 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10046 Posts

Just started playing Skyrim again. Might get into Chimera Squad now that it's less of a bugfest.

Avatar image for nintendoboy16
nintendoboy16

37344

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 14

#42 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 37344 Posts

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (again)

Avatar image for madrocketeer
madrocketeer

7191

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#43  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 7191 Posts

On my third play-through of XCOM 2. First one was a mess; got all the builds wrong, got the squad composition wrong, barely scraped by the final mission. Second time round I went with three Sharpshooters, which made the late game much easier but lacked a bit of mobility. I'm trying a hybrid Sharpshooter and two Rangers for this run.

Baffling why Firaxis disabled the DLC missions by default in WOTC. Shen's Last Gift was solid content with solid story moments, and the Alien rulers suddenly showing up at the Avatar facilities made no damn sense. Anyway, about to start hunting the Hunter. He's the most annoying of the Chosen gameplay-wise (Warlock is the most annoying personality-wise), being a camping bugger with a big f***ing gun. Well, this time he's about to get a face full of plasma from Druganova and her upgraded Shadow Lance.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

13842

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#44 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 13842 Posts

Borderlands 3 with DLC and maybe Saint’s row the third remastered.

Avatar image for thegreatwizzo
thegreatwizzo

32

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#45 thegreatwizzo
Member since 2019 • 32 Posts

This weekend Im playing Monster Hunter World for the first time for my new X Box One S

Avatar image for adsparky
adsparky

1673

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 0

#46 adsparky
Member since 2006 • 1673 Posts

I'll try to beat FF7R.

Avatar image for johnd13
johnd13

10088

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 10088 Posts

I got GTA V from the EGS giveway so I may give it a shot.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

25913

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#48 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 25913 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

I have no idea. All done with P5R, so I may start my NG+ early. I'm waiting on Xenoblade DE, which I pre-ordered a couple days ago. Won't get that until early June.

Dude, since you've been on an JRPG binge, you should get Dragon Quest 11S for Switch. One of my favorite JRPGs ever.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

55630

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#49 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 55630 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Dude, since you've been on an JRPG binge, you should get Dragon Quest 11S for Switch. One of my favorite JRPGs ever.

Oh man, I forgot I have it for PC. I only got around 15-20 hours in initially, so I might spin that up. These days of isolation are just driving me nuts.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

25913

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#50 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 25913 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Dude, since you've been on an JRPG binge, you should get Dragon Quest 11S for Switch. One of my favorite JRPGs ever.

Oh man, I forgot I have it for PC. I only got around 15-20 hours in initially, so I might spin that up. These days of isolation are just driving me nuts.

The PC version may have better graphics/performance, but the Switch version has exclusive features that make it the best version in my opinion. Also, I really enjoyed playing it in portable mode too.