What are you playing this weekend, SW?

• 77 results
#51 Posted by FinalFighters (3140 posts) -

im playing Katana Zero and Steamworld dig 2 on the shitty Switch

#52 Edited by johnd13 (9691 posts) -

Probably Apex Legends and PUBG. I'm undecided on what single-player game I should play next.

#53 Posted by I_P_Daily (11421 posts) -

@daredevils2k said:

On the Switch I’ll be playing Enter the Gungeon and Katana Zero

Oh the pc I’ll be playing Forza Horizon 4 with friends and the latest DMC

On the PS4 I’ll be playing Titan Fall 2 MP with friends .

Wait you have friends, did you pay for them or are they imaginary?

PS...Parents don't count lol.

Avatar image for superfluousreal
#55 Posted by SuperfluousReal (235 posts) -

Moved on from PGR4 to Halo 2 on the original XBOX.

Avatar image for needdistraction
#56 Posted by NeedDistraction (35 posts) -

Overwatch and Siege sadly

#57 Posted by Rockman999 (7469 posts) -

Gonna take my mom out to dinner for mothers day tomorrow to avoid the mother's day rush on Sunday then just spend all of Sunday playing through Mon Hun World.

#58 Posted by pmanden (589 posts) -

Just started playing Assassin's Creed Origins on the X. Great graphics by the way.

Also struggling with the 2nd Palace Boss in Persona 5 on merciless difficulty. Gotta do some more tedious level grinding.

#59 Edited by MirkoS77 (14055 posts) -

STALKER Call Of Chernobyl with about 12-14 add on mods.

It’s bar-none the best PC gaming experience I’ve ever enjoyed now that everything’s working, but it took me literally a whole week to get it up and running to any degree of stability. Playing is still sketchy and necessitates save scumming. After much trial and error I have a 2 page word document on how to install everything and get it working without mod conflicts or bugs to save me the pain next time.

Still, there’s nothing else like it. I’m constantly impressed by how competent the A.I. is, both enemy and friendly NPCs, considering it has to work in an open world. It’s some of the best I’ve ever seen. You can take a squad out with you to cause havoc, get into massive battles.

STALKER’s a phenomenal game all around and one that’s constantly being improved and expanded upon given how passionate the modding community around it is. It’s too bad it’s a niche game due to its developers and that many won’t ever experience it at its best as modding is required for it, which takes a lot of patience and headache to do.

#60 Edited by Nike_Air (19268 posts) -

What Remains of Edith Finch was really bizarre and the gameplay bits were interesting. I'm glad it came to PS+

#61 Posted by Macutchi (6695 posts) -

not played a decent pure shooter for ages so giving doom another whirl. forgot how good it is. my headless-chicken-on-amphetamines playstyle seems to be holding up

#62 Posted by Kali-B1rd (2035 posts) -

Pillars of Eternity 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#63 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (5697 posts) -

@getyeryayasout:

That really sucks. I've got over 20 hours in BL2 and I've had several crashes and freezes, but I've still had so much fun playing it. It's become my preferred way to play it honestly lol and the framerate issues don't bother me. I haven't had any yet in the J&D Collection, but the games run pretty poor. Jak II sometimes run ok, but can really chug in some spots. I'm still enjoying playing them, but I'm glad I only paid like 3 or 4 bucks for them.

#64 Posted by AdobeArtist (25111 posts) -

More Assassin's Creed Odyssey, over 225 hrs and passed level 80. I love the new Pegasus/Spynx skin I got for the mount, from the Orichulcum merchant and for a newly released DLC.

#65 Posted by Daredevils2k (2010 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@daredevils2k said:

Dude, just because i broke up wiht you, doens't mean you have to be so angry at me. its okay, you will one day lose your vir....

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#66 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5697 posts) -

@getyeryayasout:

If you ever wanted to give Borderlands 2 another go on Vita, I'd be down for some co-op. I've been looking for someone to co-op with, and I'd be willing to start a new character.

#67 Posted by robert_sparkes (2925 posts) -

Clocked in 7 hours on dragon age inquisition enjoying going through that again. Also trials fusion which I picked up cheap.

#68 Posted by R4gn4r0k (30719 posts) -

@AdobeArtist said:

More Assassin's Creed Odyssey, over 225 hrs and passed level 80. I love the new Pegasus/Spynx skin I got for the mount, from the Orichulcum merchant and for a newly released DLC.

Sweet shots!

What are your favourite missions to do in Odyssey?

I'm having a bit of trouble with the missions (main story/side quests/random errands) because well, I loved doing every little side quest in Origins, but here they feel a lot different:

Some sidequests are really weird like 'kill 5 sharks all over greece' or 'kill athenian ships all over greece'... These quests are directionless, emotionless and they come over as busy work and something I'm not really invested in.

Other quests are time gated, which again, not really something I am a fan of. 'complete this within 24hrs'

So where can I find the good/fun ones? :P

#69 Posted by getyeryayasout (12263 posts) -

@princessgomez92: Sounds good, check your GS inbox.

#70 Posted by watercrack445 (1444 posts) -

I'm not playing I'm watching it, Days Gone. It's a really really long game. I'm on part 70 right now. That's how long the game is.

#71 Posted by pmanden (589 posts) -

@watercrack445: At least the game lives up to its title then. You have spent a lot of time on this game and won't get that time back again. Those Days are Gone :)

#72 Posted by I_P_Daily (11421 posts) -

@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@daredevils2k said:

Dude, just because i broke up wiht you, doens't mean you have to be so angry at me. its okay, you will one day lose your vir....

#73 Posted by Raining51 (804 posts) -

Sega stuff.

#74 Posted by Robbie23 (319 posts) -

Going to beat the last boss in sekiro nearly have 100% on my first run. I'm surprised I beat the headless ape (round 2) without dying.

#75 Posted by lundy86_4 (52692 posts) -

@robbie23: Damn, Headless Ape made me rage-quit for a while, and I haven't gone back. I need to get back into the game. I broke the bumpers on my Elite Controller with that game lol.

OT: For this weekend, gonna continue to power-level in FFX and just do everything. Then i'm gonna start struggling through X-2.

#76 Edited by DEVILinIRON (4777 posts) -

I'm on my second playthrough of Ash of Gods. Hopefully it will go better. Killing Floor 2 will also have my attention.

#77 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18691 posts) -

Gonna finish off Severed this weekend on Switch... then I'll either start Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 or maybe another play-through of Inside (Switch has a bunch of Indies on sale atm, which is awesome!).

#78 Posted by briguyb13 (2956 posts) -

Tryin' to finish up FE Echoes before 3 Houses arrives, so some of that. Also some Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu.