What are you playing this weekend, SW?

• 52 results
Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
#1 Posted by SolidGame_basic (24352 posts) -

I just recently finished Fire Emblem Echoes. Really enjoyed that game, but now I'm onto trying to finish Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm about 20 hours in, I think. It's been an OK game. Has good fan service, but also overwhelms you with controls and story. Other than playing that, I may try some Resident Evil 2 and Phoenix Wright. How about you, SW? What are you playing this weekend?

#2 Posted by robert_sparkes (3225 posts) -

Yazuka kiwami 2

#3 Posted by madrocketeer (6629 posts) -

Forza Horizon 4, SoulCalibur VI, Dreamfall Chapters, Warframe.

Got myself a nice new set of Eneloops. Having to make do with just one pair for so long made me itch to take my Xbox One controller for a proper spin.

#4 Posted by Gamerno6666 (6847 posts) -

Dark Souls 3 fire Fades edition.

#5 Posted by R4gn4r0k (31419 posts) -

Phoenix Wright is awesome, but I don't know how it holds up on the big screen compared to its DS version.

Still I loved the games and I will definitely replay them some day.

Anyway, I'll be playing Battlefield V this weekend, duos mode is out for its firestorm gamemode.

#6 Posted by l34052 (3902 posts) -

I'm planning a 4hr endurance race at Le Mans on PCARS 2 on Saturday, I had a spare day last week so did a full 6hr race at Spa which was fantastic.

I play with real weather, manual gears, cockpit view and all the rules to make it as close to real racing as a videogame can be.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#7 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5747 posts) -

More Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice and Warriors Orochi 4 on Switch. Maybe some Xenoblade Chronicles X too

#8 Posted by pyro1245 (5150 posts) -

Mostly Sekiro and Factorio

...back on that Factorio again. It's just so damn good.

#9 Edited by lundy86_4 (53619 posts) -

Probably gonna be finishing Mankind Divided again. Started again due to my upgrade to a 2080, but damn does it still hog hardware... I'm at 1440p and it ranges from 50fps-120fps.

#10 Posted by SecretPolice (35358 posts) -

Likely try the two games just added to GamePass... Prey and Golf Club 2.

#11 Edited by DaVillain- (37468 posts) -

For now, I'm gonna focus on finishing Metro Exodus this weekend and for retro gaming, I'm revisiting Golden Sun on Game Boy Advanced and man, Golden Sun has aged well :)

Edit: I do however need to start playing Kingdom Hearts 3 this weekend, so I'll try to do that cause I haven't turn on my PS4 for months now.

#12 Posted by npiet1 (2474 posts) -

Got my PSVR + Kinect working on my PC. So I'm going to try out Skyrim VR.

#13 Posted by uninspiredcup (34310 posts) -

Mario Bros Deluxe, gets kinda fucking boring fast tbh, be better off playing Rayman on GOG, it's brutally difficult, but at least engaging.

#14 Posted by R4gn4r0k (31419 posts) -
@l34052 said:

I'm planning a 4hr endurance race at Le Mans on PCARS 2 on Saturday, I had a spare day last week so did a full 6hr race at Spa which was fantastic.

I play with real weather, manual gears, cockpit view and all the rules to make it as close to real racing as a videogame can be.

That's the kind of immersion that I love !

Have fun man ;)

@uninspiredcup said:

Mario Bros Deluxe, gets kinda fucking boring fast tbh, be better off playing Rayman on GOG, it's brutally difficult, but at least engaging.

Get some friends and relatives over, the game is a blast with other people.

#15 Edited by uninspiredcup (34310 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:
@l34052 said:

That's the kind of immersion that I love !

Have fun man ;)

@uninspiredcup said:

Get some friends and relatives over, the game is a blast with other people.

My parents are dead and I have no friends. Abit like Batman,come to think of it, except I don't do anything.

But yea, probably should have listened to folk when they said it was shite.

It really is bland, even the art direction, this really clean sterile mobile game look.

#16 Posted by enzyme36 (4257 posts) -

FO76... Survival mode is fantastic.

Just got a 2-shot Handmade to drop last night and cant wait to try it :D

#17 Edited by FinalFighters (3201 posts) -

Way of the passive fist and Moonlighter, Both on the Switch.

#18 Posted by R4gn4r0k (31419 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

My parents are dead and I have no friends. Abit like Batman,come to think of it, except I don't do anything.

But yea, probably should have listened to folk when they said it was shite.

It really is bland, even the art direction, this really clean sterile mobile game look.

Well personally, I played the Wii U version and I really liked it.

The overhead map is really similar to Super Mario World and that just brings pure nostalgia for me.

Playing it with another player was fun and playing it with three was even more fun, because he had to use the shitty Wiimote sideways so that was just hilarious xD

#19 Posted by Star67 (4451 posts) -

DMCV and Spyro reignited trilogy

#20 Edited by PAL360 (29604 posts) -

Still playing Thimbleweed Park, and started The Surge yesterday.

#21 Posted by Archangel3371 (28364 posts) -

I’ve been playing Final Fantasy VII on the Xbox One for the past couple of weeks so I’ll probably play more of that. Microsoft has their big Spring Sale going on right now on their Xbox Live Marketplace and there’s a bunch of stuff I want to get on there so I’ll probably be attacking the old wallet this weekend as well.

#22 Posted by Valgaav_219 (2469 posts) -

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, still playing the first game. Also clearing out the last few battlegates in Kingdom Hearts 3 and farming for the ultimate weapons before I put it back on the shelf.

#23 Posted by Litchie (24096 posts) -

Sekiro, Smash Bros Ultimate, Captain Toad and Overwatch, probably.

#24 Posted by Renegade_Fury (20625 posts) -

If anything, Sonic 3 A.I.R. I've been waiting a long time to finally play Sonic 3 & Knuckles in glorious widescreen.

#25 Posted by Zuon (347 posts) -

I will be playing the Serious Duke 3D mod for Serious Sam 3/Fusion VR. Hail to the king, baby.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
#26 Posted by slimdogmilionar (1107 posts) -

I plan to finally finish Uncharted 4 and continue Horizon, hopefully. It’s hard to say no to my pc though so I may just revert back to Rocket league and Division 2.

Avatar image for goldenelementxl
#27 Edited by GoldenElementXL (3332 posts) -

Switch VR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halo MCC

NBA 2K19

Avatar image for Metroid_Other_M
#28 Posted by Metroid_Other_M (438 posts) -

I'm just enjoying a lot of great games on Game Pass for a measly 1 euro. It's almost shocking how pro consumer Microsoft has turned in this regard.

#29 Posted by Raining51 (1142 posts) -

I don't know yet possibly some Gravity Rush 2

#30 Posted by glez13 (9932 posts) -

Just started a new run in New Vegas with J. Sawyer Ultimate mod, along some DOA 6.

#31 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (19142 posts) -

Gonna start Phoenix Wright for the first time... looking forward to it!

#32 Posted by with_teeth26 (9589 posts) -

gonna try out the Anno 1800 open beta, and keep chipping away at Sekiro

#33 Posted by Diddies (2399 posts) -

Division 2 and maybe some Battlefield V

#34 Edited by Enragedhydra (1085 posts) -

@davillain- The Golden Sun games are really good

I'm going to be playing Grim Dawn, Borderlands GOTY Enhanced, Street Fighter Alpha 3

#35 Edited by watercrack445 (1718 posts) -

I'm still playing conan exiles. I'm about to create a public harem full of males and females. Its an odd place to build but it was originally build as a spawn point. I didn't know how narrow the pathway was.

#36 Posted by Nike_Air (19328 posts) -

Downwell

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#37 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (13680 posts) -

Dangerous driving at looking at the deals in the xbox live spring sale.

#38 Posted by KBFloYd (21892 posts) -

lol....i am playing labo VR but i am not building the bird. too much work and doesnt look too fun for me.

i am also not building the drawing elephant.

i already built the vr googles. it has like 30mini games built in. i will build the camera and the gun tonight. 3 creations is good enough to have the labo vr experience :)

#39 Posted by dagubot (1367 posts) -
@KBFloYd said:

lol....i am playing labo VR but i am not building the bird. too much work and doesnt look too fun for me.

i already built the vr googles. it has like 30mini games built in. i will build the camera and the gun tonight. 3 creations is good enough to have the labo vr experience :)

That looks stupid as hell...lmao.

#40 Posted by DaVillain- (37468 posts) -

@dagubot said:
@KBFloYd said:

That looks stupid as hell...lmao.

It looks good on paper, but playing it in this current year does look silly. If this thing existed around the 90's, I can see this not being too stupid and adds creativity but nevertheless, LABO sold over 1 million units and for better or worse, if you are that kind of person who likes LABO, more power to you.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
#41 Posted by SolidGame_basic (24352 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

Phoenix Wright is awesome, but I don't know how it holds up on the big screen compared to its DS version.

Still I loved the games and I will definitely replay them some day.

Anyway, I'll be playing Battlefield V this weekend, duos mode is out for its firestorm gamemode.

I actually have the DS version on my 3DS. I kinda like having the original experience.

#42 Posted by uninspiredcup (34310 posts) -

@Zuon said:

I will be playing the Serious Duke 3D mod for Serious Sam 3/Fusion VR. Hail to the king, baby.

This mods looks interesting, surprised Gearbox didn't take it down.

#43 Posted by R4gn4r0k (31419 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:

I actually have the DS version on my 3DS. I kinda like having the original experience.

Even better :D

I love the DS games, though I have to say the 3DS games didn't suck me in as the other ones. Not that they lacked quality, I just moved past graphical novels or maybe the whole gameplay loop needed a shake up...

The DS games were pure pageturners for me: I could never get enough and I would play them till late in the evening.

#44 Posted by getyeryayasout (12385 posts) -

The thread about HZD2 has me in the mood, I'm going to play The Frozen Wilds expansion. Finally.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
#45 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (45216 posts) -

Playing through the SP of Titanfall 2, which is actually quite well. Then I fall back to screwing around with Fallout 4 before hitting the hay. Which reminds me... I have an ungodly amount of time spent in that game.

#46 Posted by sukraj (27859 posts) -

DMC 5 and Metro EXODUS

#47 Edited by uninspiredcup (34310 posts) -

Managed to milk out 3 hours of SF30th, some people are still playing it.

#48 Edited by robert_sparkes (3225 posts) -

Finished yazuka kiwami 2 main story what a great game story well put together as well. Now onto the submissions and majima side story.

#49 Posted by DocSanchez (5324 posts) -

AC Odyssey on PC as Kassandra. It took me a while to get into this one but this might be my favourite entry into the series. It's up there. There is just so much content, I don't think I've scratched the surface.

It's up there with 2, 4, and the last one Origins as my faves. Got me wanting to visit Greece.

#50 Posted by thehig1 (7330 posts) -

Bought Vampyr at Christmas with steam vouchers I got, only just got round to playing it.

Im really impressed how fun it is.

Had a go of the Anno 1800 open beta, game is good to buy but not at £49.99.