What are you playing this weekend, SW?

• 75 results
#51 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (18989 posts) -

Just Cause 4 via Game Pass... and really enjoying it (I think it was underrated by reviewers).

Gotta love Game Pass!

#52 Posted by Newhopes (4775 posts) -

Would have been Sekiro but the games garbage, so don't know now.

#53 Posted by jeezers (3017 posts) -

I started wolfenstien 2 on ps4, picked up this week for 20, I'm having a blast so far about 4 hours in, I think its better than doom 2016, mad i slept on it

#54 Posted by VERTIGO47 (7104 posts) -

Far Cry: New Dawn

and maybe Metro Exodus if i have the time

#55 Posted by Raining51 (1124 posts) -

This weekend I'm not sure actually thinking of going to the zoo maybe not sure yet.

#56 Posted by Yams1980 (3513 posts) -

Some random games i may play; Catherine, My time at Portia, Two Point Hospital.

Got like 15+ on the go though, i may have to just call some of them quits and uninstall some.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
#57 Posted by SolidGame_basic (24272 posts) -
@TheEroica said:

@SolidGame_basic: yep, I bought it on the cheap before Xmas... Wanted to get through rdr2 before starting it up. I really didn't expect it to be as satisfying as it is... Was afraid of long cutscenes and no meat on the bones gameplay, but it's the total opposite... God of War is really quite wonderful...

Do you relate to the dad/son relationship aspect of the game?

#58 Edited by quatoe (7237 posts) -

Vampyr and Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen. Possibly some Metal Gear Rising as well.

#59 Posted by UItravioIence (1198 posts) -

No Mans Sky

#60 Posted by aia89 (2827 posts) -

on Pc trying to finish GTA V without messing around much, I'm at 50% of the story; Xbox One S: started Gears of War 4 which was bundled with the console and Shadow of the Tomb Raider through GamePass.

#61 Posted by Black96Z (821 posts) -

Tomb Raider

#62 Posted by Cloud_imperium (14923 posts) -

Divinity, Wolfenstein and The Evil Within 2.

#63 Posted by TheEroica (18417 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic: very much... My youngest son looks like, "the boy". Which I now use around the house in my best Kratos voice....

This last snow storm was especially awesome... "Shovel with me boy!"

"Work harder boy!"

But in all seriousness, yes... Game of the year type games take you to a deeper level of imersion. Like all the pieces were laid out for you. Story, music, gameplay... Characters...... Locations! Gow is exceptional.

So yeah in short... I'm a bald guy with wide eyed sons and I was just in our local paper for acending a particularly tricky mountain to climb in winter.

The whole game totally resonates.

#64 Posted by Gatygun (1528 posts) -

Ragnarok online

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
#65 Posted by SolidGame_basic (24272 posts) -
@TheEroica said:

@SolidGame_basic: very much... My youngest son looks like, "the boy". Which I now use around the house in my best Kratos voice....

This last snow storm was especially awesome... "Shovel with me boy!"

"Work harder boy!"

But in all seriousness, yes... Game of the year type games take you to a deeper level of imersion. Like all the pieces were laid out for you. Story, music, gameplay... Characters...... Locations! Gow is exceptional.

So yeah in short... I'm a bald guy with wide eyed sons and I was just in our local paper for acending a particularly tricky mountain to climb in winter.

The whole game totally resonates.

hahahaha post of the year contender right there

#66 Posted by robert_sparkes (3084 posts) -

PS4: yazuka kiwami

Fortnite

Xbox: Netflix

#67 Posted by glez13 (9926 posts) -

@Lucianu said:
@glez13 said:
@Lucianu said:
@getyeryayasout said:

DMC V and Sekiro primarily.

Ditto, haven't caught up with DMC5 but will do so. As for Sekiro, i love everything that has to do with Japan's history, specifically the Sengoku period and the Edo period. Unfortunately, i suck ass, so i may have to restart the entire game at some points if i die to many times because the death penalty is truly ruthless.

The "death penalty" in Sekiro only affects you if you use the revive feature upon death. Also you can cure the "death penalty" but apparently the item to do so is finite so you shouldn't be using the revive ability randomly.

What are you talking about? Because i'm talking about a piece a shit of a death penalty that makes you lose half of your experience, half of your coins, and after a few more deaths you get the added bonus of a little nasty piece a shit called a rot essence or something that apparently does some foul stuff with the NPCs in game.

I just played for like a couple of hours testing the settings out on my PC, after getting that rotted shit, i said "nope" and started a new game.

The rot essence can be cured but the item so far seems to be finite, and it only happens when you use the revive feature a certain number of times, actually to cure it the first time you have to let it expand because you need two samples to complete the side quest that cures it the first time around. Experience , coins, and spirit emblems can easily be farmed at different points in the game. Just look for routes that let you stealth kill various enemies and teleport back, rinse and repeat.

#68 Posted by dracula_16 (14872 posts) -

I'm playing Devil May Cry 5.

#69 Posted by Raining51 (1124 posts) -

@davillain- said:

The Division 2, Bioshock Remastered, & probably Skyrim. All three games this weekend long so I can try to clear them out of the way. Oh and still playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate unless I'm not at home of course.

That's pretty ambitious...

Avatar image for superfluousreal
#70 Posted by SuperfluousReal (361 posts) -

GTA V

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
#71 Posted by deactivated-5cd08b1605da1 (9317 posts) -

Just doing stuff in Yakuza 0. Finished the main story but I still have plenty to do in it

#72 Posted by sonicare (56768 posts) -

Division 2, Fallout shitbox 76, MCOC, and guild wars 2

#73 Posted by lamprey263 (36143 posts) -

I played Sekiro, liking it so far, challenging and thought I hit a wall for a bit but making progress.

#74 Posted by Litchie (24037 posts) -

@TheEroica: LOL

For me, it's been Sekiro all weekend. So freaking awesome.

#75 Posted by SecretPolice (35338 posts) -

Completed, What Remains of Edith Finch, over the weekend. Whilst interesting, yikes, it puts the "walk" in walking sim. lol :P