What are you playing this weekend, SW?

• 58 results
Avatar image for princessgomez92
#51 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5564 posts) -

Actually I went and renewed my subscription for Final Fantasy XIV, which is much better than Tera and I started a second characer. I'll definitely be playing more of that. My copy of Unit 13 for Vita arrived and it's a pretty good game. Very fun.

#52 Posted by Vatusus (9067 posts) -

Warframe...

... yet again

I started Undertale but tbh... its not my thing. One more hyped indie game I find boring as sh*t

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
#53 Edited by SolidGame_basic (23562 posts) -
@pmanden said:

@SolidGame_basic: Playing Yakuza 6, currently on chapter 6. Hell of a game, but it's too damn easy. I'm playing on hard difficulty.

I haven't played Yakuza 6 yet. I've played Yakuza 0, Kiwami, and Kiwami 2. I'm hoping they release the rest here for PS4 before I play 6 lol.

@princessgomez92 said: Actually I went and renewed my subscription for Final Fantasy XIV, which is much better than Tera and I started a second characer. I'll definitely be playing more of that. My copy of Unit 13 for Vita arrived and it's a pretty good game. Very fun.

What made you get Unit 13? I remember that game from the Vita's launch days lol. Didn't play it much.

#54 Posted by Horgen (119141 posts) -

Spiderman on PS4. Did also try Smash.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#55 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5564 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic:

I was just really itching for a good shooter on Vita, and there's not a lot of options and this looked pretty good. The used copy I got was also pretty inexpensive too, compared to a lot of other Vita games I've looked at.

#56 Posted by Archangel3371 (26710 posts) -

Got the Capcom Beat ‘Em Up Bundle for the Xbox One today so it looks like I’ll be playing some of that this weekend. Man I love these games.

#57 Posted by ProtossRushX (4828 posts) -

Just bought Kingdom Hearts Story So far for PS4 getting ready for kIngdom Hearts 3 must suck to be an xb1 owner and not know the story

#58 Edited by Litchie (22896 posts) -
@ProtossRushX said:

Just bought Kingdom Hearts Story So far for PS4 getting ready for kIngdom Hearts 3 must suck to be an xb1 owner and not know the story

LOL, I think they'll manage..